The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To prove his words, Todd, slowly crawled backwards, kissing his way down her chest, and lingering between her breasts. In turn, he took each of her nipples in his mouth, sucking, then making a show of tonguing them.

Tim hovered just out of range of the main camera, filming Todd's slow teasing journey down the length of her body. Dana put her hands on his shoulders, urging him to get between her legs sooner.

Todd took his time, kissing and licking her stomach as Dana squirmed on the bed, and struggled not to tell him to stop playing, and lick her damn pussy. He teased his tongue through the dark hair just over her slit, then turned his head and kissed her inner thigh.

He kissed the other as his fingers slid through her lips, then blew lightly on her aching clit. Her hips jerked, and she released an impatient whimper that she was sure the sensitive mic above the bed would pick up, and Sylvia would be thrilled with.

Todd settled down, stretching his legs out behind him, and fondling her thighs, giving them a squeeze as if to show off they were a bit on the softer side. He spread her wet lips with his thumbs, and when his tongue made contact with her clit, Dana gasped;

"Yes!"

Todd flicked his tongue across her swollen flesh several times before swirling it side to side and working down through the folds of her pussy. When he plunged his tongue inside her, Dana moaned, her hips moving and her red nails digging into his shoulders.

Her head jerked to the side, when she felt the bed shift behind her, and was startled to see Tim kneeling behind her head, to zoom in on Todd's face between her legs.

"We can edit that," someone called out. "Keep rolling."

Dana shifted her gaze back to Todd, who was moving his head, slowly sliding his rigid tongue in and out of her. She felt a twinge of nerves at having Tim being that close to her, which meant he'd be on top of her, when she would be sucking Todd's cock.

The last few minutes she'd been caught up in pure lust but was now enduring a return to reality at the thought of being naked and getting her pussy licked in a room full of people. Furthermore, the thought there would be men watching close ups of her pussy while Todd licked her.

The nerves must have shown, as Todd tapped her thigh lightly, getting her to look at him, and mouthed the word 'relax'. He then gave her clit a hard suck that made her gasp, and when he pushed two fingers inside her, the lust once again, rose to the surface, causing her to stop worrying, and get back to enjoying.

After all, she'd gone this far, why stop now? But she could stop and none of this would ever be seen. Five hundred dollars and on her way. In order to stop her mind from racing, Dana moved her hands from Todd's shoulders, and taking her nipples between her fingers, squeezed them.

She groaned as Todd worked his fingers while gently lapping at her clit, focused on the fact there was a hot young man between her thighs, and he was going to be there until she came. On film, with a live audience around her.

This time the thought sent her hips rocking and made her squeeze her nipples harder. Todd added a third finger, and she groaned as her pussy spread around them. Her groan turned into a surprised gasp when he curled his fingers inside her and wiggled them.

He straightened them, and as he alternately licked and sucked her clit, pumped his fingers into her. He wasn't being gentle, and Dana wasn't complaining as her hips found his rhythm, rising into his thrusting fingers.

She was so wet she could hear his fingers plunging into her, and when he buried them knuckle deep, and worked his hand side to side, she cried out in pleasure, and arched her back, pushing driving into them.

Todd's tongue played her clit like an erotically charged instrument, flicking up and down, then side to side, before tracing it in slow circles that gradually grew faster before slowing down again.

Sylvia hadn't been kidding about her videos being geared towards women in the sense of foreplay as Todd seemed to be in no hurry to get her off. Dana, on the other hand, was whimpering in frustration as she wiggled her hips and tugged hard on her nipples, straining to come.

The next time Todd thrust his fingers into her, he left them there and sucking hard on her clit curled them as he had before.

"Oh!" Dana yelped as he sucked rhythmically on her aching button while flexing his fingers inside her.

Dana straightened her legs along his sides, her toes curling and her entire body tensing. Todd was no longer teasing and was now going at her pussy with the enthusiasm of a starving man at a buffet. His lips smacked noisily into her moist flesh, and each time followed by an increasingly high-pitched yip from her.

"Oh...Oh, fuck!" She moaned, pulling and stretching her nipples to the point it bordered on painful. "Keep going, please keep going!" Dana shamelessly begged him.

Todd, continued sucking, but stopped moving his fingers for a few seconds. Dana began to whine in dismay, but when he suddenly curled them while surprising her by slipping a finger into her ass, her body exploded.

Right there, in front of a live audience, and being filmed, Dana came like an animal. Head back, mouth wide open and squealing like...a porn star. Todd continued to suck her clit while her holes contracted around his fingers and her hips ground into his face.

Dana pinched her nipples and emitted a low growl before her hips jerked and she released another long loud wail. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around Todd's shoulders, and crossing them at her ankles.

His face trapped between her now sweaty thighs, Todd was still all in, fingers pumping and tongue swirling. Dana was so overcome by the waves of pleasure crashing through her it didn't even faze here to see Tim standing up on the bed, the camera pointed straight down at her face.

It did, however, add even more to her already out of control passion at the idea of what she must look like. Eyes wide mouth open, sweaty, her dark hair fanned out on the bed. Over her loud yips and yelps, she heard clapping, and Sylvia call out; "Listen to her! That's so fucking hot!"

Dana's yelps turned into softer sighs and whimpers as the last of the orgasm flowed through her. Sensing her body relaxing, Todd slowed his licking and when she let her legs fall limply by his sides, he eased his fingers from her sopping pussy.

He held them up, letting the camera get a good look at how sticky they were, and with a smile went to put them in his mouth. It was his turn to release a sound of surprise, when Dana sat up, grabbed his wrist, and pulled his hand to her mouth.

Opening wide, she sucked all three fingers into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back at the taste of her own juices, and she moaned quietly around them. She eased them back and made a show of licking each fingertip.

"I think Dana's hungry, Todd," Sylvia teased. "Maybe you should give her something to eat?"

"I suppose I could do that." Todd winked at the camera and rose on his knees.

He slid down the bed, allowing Dana enough room to reverse their positions and slide down onto her stomach. Propped up on her elbows, she grabbed his shorts open shorts and rather than pull down his zipper, tore them open.

The zipper was forced down but accompanied by a tearing sound as the material ripped on one side.

"She is hungry," Sylvia laughed.

Dana grabbed his cock, and when she pulled it from his shorts, her eyes widened. Back in her wild days, she'd seen some sizeable cocks, and since she'd left Ben, some impressive ones. But what she now held in her hand, inches from her face, was a goddamn monster.

Longer than she'd ever had, and so thick her fingers could barely get around it. His swollen dripping tip was an angry purple, and when she squeezed, pre cum squirted from the tip.

"Her hair." Tim whispered behind her.

Todd brushed her hair from her face and kept his large hand on the back of her head, as she slowly licked her lips in anticipation of having this magnificent cock between them.

"I think I'm getting hungry." Sylvia sighed dramatically in the background. "Come on, Dana, let's see you love that cock."

Dana parted her lips, easing them over his sticky tip, and when she had his head in her mouth, sucked hard. Her mouth filled with precum, and Todd's hand tightened in her hair, as she worked her lips slowly down his shaft.

He was so big! She was barely more than halfway down his shaft, and her mouth was completely stuffed with his hard flesh. She opened wider and managed a couple more inches before she stopped, and slowly shook her head back and forth.

Todd groaned as she swirled her tongue around his shaft, and worked his sensitive head around her warm wet mouth. The bed shifted as Tim, who was surprisingly nimble, walked around on it so he was leaning over Todd's shoulder.

"Eyes up," he instructed.

Dana turned her eyes to the camera, and the idea of it catching the image of her with her mouth full of cock, sent a fresh wave of wet heat between her legs. Tim shifted the camera up slightly, and Dana knew he was getting a shot of her body stretched out on the bed.

Dana bent her legs and crossed her ankles, assuming the classic blow job position she'd seen in a lot of movies, and it wasn't lost on Sylvia who called out.

"Gorgeous! Damn, what a view!"

Dana added to it by spreading her legs open so the main camera could get a view of her glistening pink slit. She made a wet gagging sound as she forced more of his cock down her throat, while pulling his shorts down to expose his balls.

She cupped them in her hand, admiring how large and heavy they were, while sliding her mouth back up the length of his cock. When she reached the tip, she went back down, faster this time, then bobbed her head in a steady rhythm.

Dana's eyes stayed on the camera as she angled her head and was now able to take Todd's exceptionally long cock further into her mouth. She tickled his smooth balls with her nails and moaned softly as she blew him.

Her hips were pumping, grinding her pussy into the now wet sticky sheet beneath her as she imagined what he was going to feel like inside her. Dana took him even deeper, once again making a gagging sound, but still forcing more of him down her throat.

Her eyes watering and her face turning red, Dana opened her mouth as wide as she could and with a triumphant moan, got his full length into her mouth.

"Goddamn," Todd groaned as her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft.

Dana kept him there, getting used to him, then with a sloppy wet slurping sound, removed him from her mouth. Spit and pre cum dripped down her chin as she pushed his cock against his stomach and licked his balls.

"Oh, that's good," Todd encouraged her as she bathed his balls with her tongue, before sucking one of them into her mouth.

She grabbed his cock, pumping it as she worked his sac, sucking each of his balls in turn. Dana slid her tongue up the front of his shaft, and turning her head, rubbed him along her cheek, marveling at the fact his cock was close to the length of her entire face.

She pushed his head into her cheek, smearing it with pre-cum, then turned her head, getting that side of her face, sticky as well. Dana took a deep breath, and taking him back into her mouth went to town.

Todd groaned as she bobbed her head faster than before, each suck going a little further down then the last. Todd put his other hand in her hair, and lifting it, wrapped it into his fist. He held her head still, and pushed his hips, slowly easing himself further into her mouth.

"Face fuck?" he whispered.

Dana held her head still as a yes, and he rocked his hips, working his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Put your hands on my thighs," he instructed. "One tap to go harder, two and I'll stop."

He moved his hands so they were on the sides of her head, but still left a clear view of his cock invading her mouth as he moved his hips faster. Dana tapped once, and he began to fuck her mouth more forcefully.

Dana gurgled each time his cock hit the back of her throat but gave him another single tap. Todd slid his cock out and after slapping it on her face, then her protruding tongue, he plunged it deep into her mouth,

She gagged, and a fresh set of tears flowed down her cheeks as Todd fucked her mouth with the long hard strokes she yearned to feel in her cunt. She kept her watering eyes on him the entire time, and felt her face growing hotter from lust and exertion as he worked her mouth as roughly as he had her pussy when he'd fingered her.

Dana's feet kicked back and forth and sticky drool flowed down the side of her mouth as he continued his assault on her face. Todd thrust into her and this time, pushed deeper, forcing every inch of him down her willing throat.

When his balls hit her chin, he remained there and Dana didn't protest, instead, her hips worked harder and her aching nipples pressed into the sheet, as pre cum slid down her throat and she struggled not to gag on him.

Todd sat up, and keeping one hand in her hair, leaned over, and managed to slip his hand between her legs. She released a muffled squeal around his cock, when his fingers probed her pussy. He resumed thrusting into her mouth while he pushed two fingers into her, and her hips bucked in time with them.

Dana moved her head, now bobbing it in time with the less violent movement of his hips and forcing his cock harder into her mouth.

"Goddamn," Todd moaned. "This girl wants it!"

"Then give it to her." Sylvia's reply sent a thrill through Dana and she released his cock with another spray of pre cum laced drool.

Todd grabbed her shoulders and hauled her up to her knees, before he lay back on the bed. Dana eyed his glistening spit laced cock for a moment before swinging her leg over his, so she could straddle him.

Todd reached around, grabbing his cock and she whimpered when he rubbed his tip on her clit. She rocked her hips, trying to get him inside her, but he moved his cock, sliding his head through her lips several times.

When he guided it into her yearning pussy, she whimpered again, this time from the sensation of his huge head spreading her open. Todd grabbed her hips, and thrust his, driving the full length into her.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Dana squealed as he impaled her on his cock.

He was so big it was painful, but he remained still as she wiggled her hips, helping her pussy to spread around his girth and get accustomed to him.

"You start," Todd whispered up at her. "Slow as you need to."

Dana moved her hips in circles, then side to side, working his huge cock into her completely stuffed cunt. She moaned as she leaned over, bracing her hands on his chest as she now moved her hips slowly up and down.

She'd never felt so.... full! She moved her hips higher, sliding more of his length from her before coming back down on him. She went slow at first, until it was no longer uncomfortable, then faster.

Todd grabbed her tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples as she rode him faster and with more confidence. He pushed her up, so she was siting straight up on him, and realizing that was for show, Dana gave them one.

She put her arms over her head, taking her hair with it and rocked back and forth on his lap, riding him much slower and more sensually. She put her hands over his as he played with her tits, and let her head fall back so her hair cascaded down her sweat slicked back.

"That's modeling experience right there," Sylvia applauded. "Dana knows what she's got and just how to show it to us!"

Dana barely heard her as her attention was on Todd's strong hands on her tits, and his amazing cock filling her cunt. She dropped back down so she was over him, and moaned when he guided her nipple to his lips.

He grabbed her hips, and she squealed when with no warning he bucked his, fucking her hard. He put his arms around her, and pulling her down against him spoke next to her head.

"Same deal, I go too hard, tap twice. Just remember, they want to see you really get fucked."

"Good," she breathed in his ear. "Because I really want to get fucked." She paused for a moment before adding. "Just take me, as hard as you want, anyway you want."

"You're sure?"

"Baby," she purred. "You feel how wet I am? If it weren't for the cameras, this would just be a Friday night fuck for me."

"I hope you stick around," he playfully nipped her ear. "I want to work with you again."

"Then work me now."

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckled then wrapping his arms mor tightly around her, pinned her to his chest and tore into her.

Dana howled in his ear as he put his feet flat on the bed and showed off his impressive strength by lifting himself high enough to really drive his hips into her. She yelped repeatedly as he pounded her with a force that had her gushing around his cock.

His hands slid down her back, and grabbing the cheeks of her ass, he spread them apart. She knew Tim was back behind them, getting a close up of her pussy being plundered, and her rosebud exposed for everyone to see.

That got her even hotter as the exhibitionist in her had found the ultimate way to show herself off. She let her weight go, her fingers digging into Todd's shoulders as he fucked her full speed for a while, causing her to notice his amazing control, after the way she sucked him, and him fucking her like this his breathing was still steady and his body relaxed.

Every other guy she'd been with would have blown his load already. But what did she expect? He was a damn pro.

And now so was she.

"Let's see some reverse cowboy." Sylvia suggested.

Todd stopped moving, and Dana got back to her knees, then unsure how to do it without being clumsy, carefully rose to her feet on the bed. She turned herself around and would have fallen when her foot found a soft spot in the otherwise firm mattress.

Tim caught her arm, steadying her enough to get her balance, and now standing over Todd, his legs between hers, she lowered herself into a squatting position. Todd held his cock as she slowly lowered her weight, this time easing down on him.

She put her hands on his thighs and using her legs raised and lowered herself onto him. Todd grabbed her ass, fondling it as she bounced on his incredible cock. Tim was back in front filming his thick shaft spreading her pink lips each time she thrust downward.

She yelped when Todd slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her backwards. He'd sat up against the headboard and when her back hit his chest, he held her tight and fucked her as hard as he had before.

"Put your feet on my thighs." He said into the back of her neck.

With her weight against him it was easy to lift each of her legs and brace her feet on his thick thighs. He slipped his hands between her legs, resting them on her thighs as she spread them open for a clear view of his cock entering her.

"Yes!" Dana cried when his right hand went between her legs and his fingers found her clit. "Oh, fuck!"

He rubbed her once again swollen clit in hard fast circles while he fucked her relentlessly. Dana was reduced to making sharp yipping sounds in between high-pitched moans as he rubbed her pussy as hard as he was fucking her.

"Oh god!" she called out as she could already feel her body tensing even though she'd only come a few minutes ago.

Even back in her wildest days, Dana couldn't remember being this aroused. That arousal increased when she could now see Tim kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed filming Todd's cock and fingers working over her excited cunt.

"Oh! Oh!" Dana called out several times in succession before she went over the edge, erupting into her second orgasm of the shoot.

Todd had her pinned to his chest, and she couldn't move hips. She squirmed and writhed against him as her pussy contracted around his thick shaft and she alternately squealed and whimpered from her climax which seemed even stronger than the first one.