The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've seen my work?" Dana asked skeptically.

"You call that work?" Kenny laughed. "You look like you're having way too much fun to call it work."

"Modeling can be fun," she agreed. "But if it was that easy everyone could do it."

"Modeling?" Johnny smirked, then looked at his friend. "That what they call it these days?"

"Yes, I used to be a professional model and..."

"Now you're a porn star." Johnny smiled down at her. "And my current favorite milf! Goddamn you're hot!"

"Oh," Dana's stomach twisted into a knot and she glanced around nervously to see if anyone else in the small shop had heard him.

"You say oh a lot when you're getting fucked." Kenny pointed out. "It sounds like you're always surprised when you're getting it."

"And you get it a lot." Johnny chimed in. "Your bio page on Milftacular says you just started four months ago and you've already done twenty clips! You must really love it!"

"Or really need money," Kenny leered down at her. "I love the idea of a woman my mom's age being so broke she has to fuck for money."

"Look, guys, can you keep it down?" Dana asked, trying not to sound as nervous as she felt.

"You ashamed?" Kenny frowned. "Why? Shit, lady, with the internet and social media and how big porn is, how the hell would you think no one would know who you are?"

"You don't look ashamed, you look like you love it," Johnny added. "The way you always smile through those huge loads you take on your face, always makes me blow mine."

He pulled his phone from his pocket. "Can I take a pic with you?"

"I'd rather not."

"Come on, Dana!" Kenny pointed to his friend. "Look at this kid, he's a total loser, make his day, and let him get a picture!"

"Better yet, maybe we could go back to our place and take some real pictures." Johnny suggested.

"You two need to go now." Dana pulled a ten from her purse and put it on the table and stood up so she could get the hell out of there.

"Hey, we'd never ask for a freebie." Kenny leaned close to her and whispered. "My dad sends me money every month and I've been saving. How about five hundred dollars and you do a little three way with us?"

"How about you fuck off?" Dana pushed him away from her. "You think because I do that to get by, I'm a damn hooker?"

"You think because you're not on the street, you're not a hooker?" Kenny sneered at her. "You get paid to suck dick and fuck, that's what whores do."

"Oh, I get it," Johnny laughed. "She thinks she's an actress."

"She ain't acting, you can tell she loves it, no woman can fake it that good on film."

Dana turned her back to them and cringed when she heard Kenny yell behind her.

"Hey, everyone, see that lady? That's Dana Darling! She's a porn star! You can see all her movies on Milftacular, or just put her name in on Pornhub! She really loves her work!"

Dana's face flushed as she forced herself not to run for the door, especially when she saw several people looking at her; the men smiling and the women with looks of disgust on their faces.

"Hey, may as well get paid for the only thing you're good at."

Dana stopped short and gasped when she saw Ben standing in front of her.

"Its not really much of a change, Dana," he said in that calm smug tone she'd endured for years. "After all, I bought you a nice house and kept you in nice things and in return you were my hot little trophy wife earning those nice things with that hot body and pretty mouth."

He laughed as she tried pushed past him.

"But then you got old," he grabbed her arm, so she couldn't walk away. "From hot young thing to getting fired from a sleazy bar for being too old and having to sell sex to survive."

He shook his head and released the same condescending sigh that had always infuriated her.

"Know who watches those movies, Dana? Young boys with an Oedipus complex, and women your age who wish someone would want to fuck their used up cunts."

She tore her arm from his grip and stormed away as he yelled behind her.

"Hey, don't get mad, I've been helping you out! I've sent your links to everyone I know!"

Dana's eyes opened and she lay there swearing she could still hear Ben's mocking laughter.

"Stupid ass dream." Dana propped herself up against the headboard and grabbed the can of Coke from her nightstand.

She took several long swallows, trying to wash away the taste of the dream along with the events of last night. Not that the second part of the night, the three hours of hardcore fucking with Jimmy, was bad, but the first part wasn't going to be easy to get over.

Fired from a goddamn cocktail lounge because a loser son of a rich prick thought she was too old. Dana had reached rock fucking bottom for sure at this point. Up until last night her main concern was how could she come up with the money to buy out Ben, now she was wondering how she was going to eat.

Dana put the bottle down and stretched, wincing at how stiff her back and legs were. The hazard of having a twenty year old sex drive in a forty three year old body. Then again, wasn't she supposed to be in her prime?

In a way she was, but not so much due to her age as fifteen years of traditional sex that declined more and more as time went on. Now she was back to enjoying sex the way she had in her twenties, but with the experience of a mature woman and years of frustration.

Dana kicked the sheet off and stared down at her naked body. Long legs, soft inviting thighs, a touch extra around the hips and her breasts, which were still close to being the things of wonder they were back in the day.

She stared at the small patch of black hair over her pink slit, and opening her legs, thought about doing it with a cameraman at the foot of her bed.

"Stop it, will you?" She closed her legs and crossed her ankles, frowning at the sorry state of the chipped red polish on her toes.

Dana had always been high maintenance in the sense of manicure and pedicures as well as having her hair cut and styled regularly. Now that she was paying for it, all of that was less frequent, and she'd probably do the responsible thing and paint her own toes later, after all, she had plenty of time to kill.

She rolled over onto her stomach and bending her knees, posed for the mirror to the left of the bed. Dana took in the curve of her ass, more curve than there had been a few years ago, but there was something to be said for a little junk un the trunk, or maybe she was telling herself that.

But she'd had no complaints from the, at this point, dozen or so guys she'd fucked since filing the separation papers giving her legal freedom to do what, and who she wanted, as opposed to Ben who had been fooling around on her the last couple of years.

Dana took in her reflection, playfully kicking her feet while in one of the sexiest classic female poses. She had come home from Jimmy's and gone straight to bed foregoing a shower. Her hair was a mess, and her make up all over her face.

Naked with the freshly fucked look, was a good look for her she had to say.

"Narcissist," she stuck her tongue out at her herself.

But what model, or hell, what attractive man or woman wasn't to some degree?

Dana pushed herself up onto her knees, and cupping her breasts, lifted them high while lowering her head. Her eyes on the mirror she gave each nipple a quick flick with her tongue. Tossing her head, to get her hair out of her face, she gave the mirror her best 'lusty' look.

She had the body and the look for porn, there was no doubt about it. Not just her appearance, but her range of expressions, and the way she all but attacked the guys she fucked these days wouldn't hurt either.

Nor would her new, and not entirely welcome, absolute lack of emotion she'd displayed with Jimmy last night. She was fucking as casually as she'd go out for lunch. Not that she wanted a relationship, but she found she had no desire to sleep with any of the boys a second time.

Sex was no more than serving a primal need right now. So...

"Why not get paid for it?"

Dana rolled onto her back now on the other side of her queen-sized bed, the one she'd bought right after Ben left because she wouldn't sleep in the one they had when he'd come home with some young girl's pussy still on his dick.

She grabbed her tablet from the nightstand, and drew up her knees, resting the tablet on her thighs as she turned it on. The browser came up to the link Ellen had given her to the site her friend ran.

One of the sites, as apparently 'milftacular' was one of about two dozen sister sites under the same umbrella. A brief tour showed all the sites were dedicated to a specific kink, but with the similar trait of all involving older women.

Hot For Teacher, My Son's Best Friend, She's The Boss, and others all featured Milf aged porn stars in fantasy scenarios called out in the title. There were also taboo themed sites. Mama's Good Boy, Mom does it better, and My Hot Aunt. There were a couple for women much older than her called 'Gilfs' where 'Hot grannies take on young cock!"

As she had last night, Dana went to the first site advertised 'Next Milf Porn Star' that featured the tag line.

"You're never too late to start! 100% amateur Milf's fuck on screen for the first time!"

According to more of the site's hype, it was their most viewed channel despite releasing a fraction of the videos per month the others did. Apparently, many of the women who started on Next Milf Porn Star, and with their adult film cherry popped, moved on make videos for the other themed sites.

"One out of three women who appear on Next Milf Porn Star want more, and we make sure they get it." Was the exact quote. Under that was a testimony of sorts from one of the women.

"I was always kind of wild when it came to sex and swore there wasn't anything I wouldn't try. When a friend made a joke I'd be a perfect porn star, I didn't laugh, I thought, why not? I figured I'd do it once for the experience, but after my debut on Next Milf Porn Star I was hooked...money to get fucked by hot young guys? WTF not?"

"Schill." Dana grunted. Sounded like 'Silvia Foxxx' The site owner, and according to her bio and almost disturbing list of video credits, longtime porn star, had written this herself Nevertheless, Dana clicked on the banner declaring "Want to be the Next Milf Porn Star" to see the text:

"Are you an attractive woman over 35?"

"Do you like fucking hot young studs?"

"Do you like to make money?"

"Then what are you waiting for? If you are a true video virgin and want to get paid for what you love to do, then contact us for the opportunity to be the Next Milf Porn Star!"

Dana clicked the 'See some of our hottest first timers.'

A row of videos came up, each thumb nail featuring a fully dressed women sitting on a bed with just their first names listed beneath it and the date. Dana clicked on the most recent, dated six weeks ago and titled Vanessa.

"Hi, can you tell us your name?" A female voice with a clipped British accent asked the redhead sitting on the bed.

"Vanessa," she replied.

The woman was on the thin side and dressed rather plainly in a red tank top and jeans. She was attractive, her long auburn hair framing a face with a smattering of freckles and highlighted by a set of piercing blue eyes and lips painted a deep red that matched her shirt.

"And why are you here today, Vanessa?"

"I'm here to become the Next Milf Porn Star." She smiled, and there was an authentic nervousness too it.

Her hands were in her lap, her fingers clasped and her body language screamed tense. Vanessa was either still a 'video virgin' or an excellent actress.

"You've never done an adult film before, correct?"

"No," she shook her head. "Never even made one with a boyfriend." She laughed nervously. "Figured it would end up on the net."

"And yet here you are!" The narrator laughed.

"Guess so," she didn't look happy with that comment, another sign of realism or acting prowess.

"Hey, but you're here on your own, and getting paid, so big difference here, Vanessa." The woman sounded equally authentic, trying to cover up for her ill received joke.

Interested despite herself, Dana continued to watch.

"Can I ask why you decided to do this?"

"Two reasons, first I really need the money, things have been tough after my divorce."

Dana's eyes narrowed at that comment.

"Understandable, and we're happy to help with that situation, especially if you have a good time today, and want to come back for us."

"The other reason is, well..." Vanessa swallowed hard, and looked around for a few seconds. "Revenge."

"Oh? That sounds spicy, girl!" The woman, Dana had to assume was Sylvia Foxxx whistled. "Little detail or is that all we get?"

"My ex cheated on me. Then he blamed me, said I wasn't as sexy as I used to be and that I was letting myself go." She squared her shoulders and stared angrily into the camera convincing Dana this was real, not acting.

"I hope you don't believe that, Vanessa, because I'm looking at a beautiful sexy woman right now and I bet all the guys who see this video are going to agree in the comments section."

"He was banging all these young hookers because he said I was turning into an old lady. I always wanted more in bed and he would act like there was something wrong with me. But he paid women to do those things."

"And this is how you'll pay him back?"

"Damn straight! I'm going to get fucked by a real man with a real cock and half his age. I'm going to show how sexy and wild I can be and know what? I hope all his fucking asshole friends see it and bust his fucking balls."

"Wow!" There was the sound of clapping, and from more than one person, making Dana notice the shadows moving on the walls behind the bed; the film crew. "I like that Vanessa! Most women are afraid to do this because someone will see it, you want him to!"

"I'll send him the fucking link." Vanessa was getting downright angry, her eyes flashing and her fair skin flushing. "I don't have any kids and my friends will think this is great and I don't give a fuck what his friends think except that his ex-wife looks damned good sucking cock. Hope they jerk off to me."

"Tell you what, girl, you're so riled up I think we should start now. Nothing like some bitterness to take the nerves away."

There was a pause, before she called out.

"Vince, how about you join Vanessa and we get started?"

As a tall strongly built young man with longish dirty blonde hair came into the picture, Sylvia continued to speak.

"I want you to just relax and have fun, Vanessa. If you get nervous and want to stop say the word. Vince has done this before, and he knows to go as slow as you can in an adult clip. If there's something you really want to do, just guide him along. If you're not sure, he'll take the lead."

"Okay," Vanessa eyed Vince with a mixture of nerves and excitement as the young man stripped his shirt off revealing a set of abs that were so perfect if it weren't a video Dana would think they were airbrushed.

"I'll call out some ideas in the beginning, but once you get into it, I'm sure the two of you won't need any instructions. We try to appeal to women as much as men, so we like our foreplay and some build, how about a little kissing to get you warmed up?"

Vanessa nodded, a deer in the headlights look now on her face, that had Dana holding her breath.

Vince sat on the bed next to Vanessa, and taking her chin in his hand, turned her face to his. He whispered something to her the mic didn't pick up and gave her a quick kiss. Vanessa didn't respond right away and remained stiff as Vince put his arms around her waist and kissed her again.

"Its just a kiss, Vanessa, just like you'd be starting if this was your place and Vince is the lucky young man you brought home from the bar."

Vanessa returned the kiss and they grew closer as one of the cameramen must have come up to the bed. Her hands went to his bare chest, her fingers trailing down his hard young body as her lips parted and the kiss grew more passionate.

A warm sensation grew between Dana's thighs when Vince lowered his head, brushed Vanessa's hair to the side and kissed her neck. Her nipples stiffened when Vanessa released a soft moan as Vince worked her neck.

His hands slid under her shirt and when he tugged on it, Vanessa lifted her arms. As soon as the shirt was over her head, Vanessa leaned in and this time kissed Vince. He slipped his hands behind her, unhooking her bra and worked it down her arms.

Vanessa froze for a moment, and pulled her arms in close covering her breasts.

"Come on. Don't be shy." Sylvia encouraged. "Let's give the boys a thrill and show us those pretty titties."

Vanessa pulled her arms back allowing Vince to work the bra off, and expose her breasts. They were more than a mouthful, but less than a handful, but were still perky with small pink nipples.

Vince cupped them, and she moaned louder when he worked her nipples with his fingers. He slid his lips down to her neck once more, then down her chest. Vanessa let her head fall back, her eyes closed and whimpered when Vince's lips fastened to her right nipple.

"Doing great!" Sylvia called out. "Just think about your asshole ex watching this hot young guy suck on your tits. They used to be his tits, but now you're sharing them with everyone!"

That seemed to stir something in Vanessa as she grabbed the back of Vince's head and arched her back, shoving her tit into his face.

"Damn," Dana whispered.

Vince switched to her other nipples, then placing a hand between her breasts, gently eased her back on the bed. Still sucking her tit, his right hand unsnapped her jeans, and unzipped them. He pulled on them and Vanessa lifted her hips, letting him tug them down.

Vince slipped off the bed, and as Vanessa raised her legs, pulled her jeans off, showing off her red thong. He dropped to his knees and grabbing her around her thighs pulled her to the edge of the bed.

Vanessa gasped, then groaned when he rubbed her pussy through the thong. Dana's legs were moving back and forth, squirming as she was becoming more aroused. Vince hooked his fingers into her thong, and she lifted her hips, allowing him to pull it off.

The camera must have been right over his shoulder as Dana received a close up view of her natural red bush and the pink flesh beneath it. Vince put his hands on her thighs and kissed each one, before sliding his fingers between her lips.

"Oh, God," Vanessa moaned when he eased a finger inside her.

She moaned louder, as he pressed his lips to her clit, sucking it gently, before flicking his tongue across it.

"How about you play with your tits?" Sylvia suggested. "Stroke your nipples, give us a good show while Vince dives into that beautiful pussy."

Dana holding the tablet in her left hand, Dana straightened her legs and spread them, her fingers finding her clit and rubbing in slow circles as she watched. Vince went to town, fingering, licking and noisily sucking on Vanessa's clit, while she played with her tits, moaning and working her hips.

Her feet went up to his shoulders and the view switched from behind Vince, catching his thrusting fingers and his tongue as he titled his head to the side. The angle shifted to behind Vanessa, getting her view of Vince's face between her thighs.

A soft moan escaped Dana as Vanessa's eyes rolled back, and she emitted a long high pitched squeal, her hips moving much faster, and tugging hard in her nipples. Dana's legs straightened, and she closed them around her hand as she worked her clit while watching Vanessa orgasm for the camera.

As soon as her legs slipped from Vince's shoulders, he stood up. As Sylvia had said, desire was taking over, and Vanessa immediately sat up, unzipped his jeans and pulled out a long thick cock that had Dana's mouthwatering just watching.

1...56789...14