The Princess and the Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie had told her that Jacki's family didn't approve of her open lifestyle, which included sex with women and men and at times, both. They had threatened to cut her off, but Jacki was almost a savant with stocks, bonds and the like. Even if her family took away all of the money in her trust, she had earned enough from sage investments to live comfortably for the rest of her life. There was nothing to be done about it and most times Jacki was at odds with the older members of her family. "Family driving you nuts again, huh kid?" Jeannette said to the younger blonde as they drove away.

"They always do babe, that's why I have you on speed dial," Jacki giggled as they sped down the streets. Jeannette wasn't entirely comfortable on the back of the bike and was holding on for dear life, assuming Jacki would mistake terror for desire. They drove for about 30 minutes until they reached a nice lakeside area and got off the bikes. "Fuck baby, you look great, but let's eat before we fuck, 'kay?" Jacki smiled. From the saddlebags she got out a picnic lunch and even wine. "My family paid to build this place, so no one's gonna bitch if I have a drink," she giggled.

The food was almost as good as Jeannette's own chefs would have prepared. Jacki was almost adorable, well-educated but still sexy and spirited. She was closer to what Jeannette would have liked to have been herself. "If you're done eating baby, let's get naked and catch some sun while we fuck," Jacki grinned, her face impish with delight. "I haven't girl-fucked in over a month and I'm horny for it." She began to undress Jeannette and her delight in Jeannette's choice of undergarments shone on her face. "God, no one is as hot as you, you are the fucking bomb!" She panted as she licked Jeannette's dark nipples.

Jacki's body was almost eerily beautiful, big breasts, long legs and pale, delicate skin. However, as she attacked Jeannette's darker form, the brunette princess learned that there was nothing at all delicate about Jacki. She ate pussy with a fierce hunger and had fingers that seemed to be everywhere.

"God, I've missed your fuckin' hot cunt," Jacki gasped as she slurped Jeannette's pussy. "No one gets me off the way you do, you're so fucking sexy. I bet there isn't another woman in the world like you!"

Jeannette had to stifle a loud giggle when her new lover said that and figured the best way to do that was swing into a '69' with the sexy blonde. She was delicious and for the second day in a row, Jeannette ate sweet pussy. When she got home from her little adventure, she decided that she would have to seek out a discreet chambermaid. Loving women was just too much fun to give up again. Her tongue sliced along the groove of the girl's pink cunt and Jeannette made Jacki cum several times over the next few hours before they packed up and went home. "See you soon," Jacki said before kissing Jeannette goodbye and pressing $2000 in bills into her hand.

The week seemed to fly by for the gorgeous royal. She enjoyed luxurious living, the experiences of New York and one more sexual escapade, teaching a very nice young man all about sex and having him leave with a smile on his face. The very next day, his twin sister called and was also introduced to sex at Jeannette's hands – and mouth. Their grateful parents made a 6 thousand donation to Jeannie's bank account, explaining that their children both went to exclusive private schools where opportunities to meet members of the opposite sex were rare. "We don't want them falling prey to the staff or others who would take advantage of them because of their naiveté," their mother said. "Now that they both know what sex is like and the powers that their bodies hold, I'm sure they'll be fine. I was," she smiled. Jeanette would have liked to have played with the mom as well. She was a tall, elegant, auburn-haired beauty who appeared to be somewhere in her 40's. Sadly, there simply wasn't time. She wondered if Jeannie would get that opportunity.

When her cousin returned on the Monday morning, both of them were all smiles. "It was nice to see your family again, even if your father was kept in the dark," Jeannie chuckled. Jeannette and Meryl had decided that course of action would be best for now. She looked in her bank account and at the large envelope full of cash. "Holy shit, someone's been a busy girl," she laughed. "Did you have fun?"

"I did, and you can expect a call from a woman named Jada sometime this week," Jeannette sighed wistfully, thinking of the elegant beauty she would not experience for herself. "Thanks for doing this, I had a wonderful time. Now I have to go back to boring, stodgy old Daniel. Oh well, at least now I know I can do this a few times a year so that it won't be unbearable," Jeannette grinned at her cousin.

"Uh, about 'stodgy old Daniel'," Jeannie grinned. "I think when you get home, you'll find out he isn't quite as stodgy as you remember him. You just have to know how to approach him properly." She leaned over to Jeannette, giggled and then whispered in her ear "His safety word is 'crown'."

12