All Comments on 'The Scarlett Letter Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sr1976sr1976over 8 years ago

too short of a story.. you start to get into it and it ends.. not a fan of one pagers.

I gave it a 3 cause i liked it but it was to short for higher and seemed rushed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We want more!

We want more! We want more!

But a bit longer this time please, and try adding a bit more of their life in it, other that 12 hours a day of sex , both for guy and gals. Oh and try adding the perspective of gals in it also, it will definitely be a 5+starter, 'cause I already gave ya 5 :)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Not fair

to leave us hanging like that. I never read where he came inside his sister. Are they going to make babies? Who is this mystery guest?

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No, he never commented on him cumming in his sister, and at the end here it kinda sounded like he suckily pulled out and let his wife suck him off instead of enjoying the fruits of his labor, hehehe.

To be honest though, the author rally doesn't get into any good description of them having sex, he takes more of a, hmm, sensual(?) approach to it. Which is ok sometimes. Of course sometimes you just want to hear him say how he was pounding the shit out of his young sister's tiny, slick, tight little pussy until she was wailing and screaming, convulsing and cumming so hard that she was crying. Till his cock finally swelled up so hard, thick and tight in her little pussy that they couldn't move, like a wolf knotted inside his bitch, as he sprayed long, slow, burning hot streams of baby making swimmers hard up against her small little cervix hole, acting like a garden hose spraying high pressure bursts of cum against the back of her womb. Little sisters eyes bulging out as the first stream hit, back arching, toes curling up and digging into her brothers ass while her nails left streaks of blood on his back as her little body went into orgasmic convulsions, over and over and over with each shot from his throbbing hot, blunt, stuck tight weapon. Finally passing out with her limbs still locked tight around her big brother, as he slowly finished cumming in her, hands still gripping her tight ass, fingertip stilling from wiggling in her ass for the last several minutes. His wife grinning mischeviously, knowing his sister had stopped taking her pills last week...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
too much cheating for me

cheating on all sides...

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Never got around to the "visitor" the girls had in the pool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous