All Comments on 'The Seduction Exposure'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

More lovely writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was as hard as a rock all the time I was reading this. I wish I could experience the same thing. You have brought my fantasies to life.

jakladdjakladdover 2 years agoAuthor

Gay sex with a close friend while I'm the feminine one in the relationship is the hottest thing ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!.........

"When I masturbated or had sex with Susie these fantasies took me to some very wild arousing places with thoughts that I could never tell Susie or even Ronnie. Not sure she would like to know that the only way I could climax inside her was thinking about me having gay sex with another guy. It had been like that for many, many years. These thoughts were so gay and so forbidden that they caused my erections and ejaculations to be out of this world incredible. Yes, these were very, very gay thoughts.

Thoughts like how exciting it would be to have Ronnie be my boyfriend or be my husband, and me be his femboy wife. Just how wonderful and erotic it would be to be "out" and be his steady male lover and partner. Always being able to kiss and hold each other have him see me naked all the time around the house and in bed. To be his lover that enjoyed me always wanting him for sex, always wanting me to suck his cock, having him want to fuck me as the submissive feminine one in our homosexual relationship.

The thought of traipsing around in panties, lingerie even high heels and dresses makeup, being naturally feminine and faggy like I always felt inside. These are thoughts I could never reveal to anyone yet they drove my psyche and libido wild. Even just the thought of being barefoot in jeans and a tee shirt and being his clingy, gay boyfriend, always wanting to take off my shirt and be topless for him and open up my jeans so he could fondle my cock as we kissed. These thoughts made me so hard I could barely hold back my ejaculation as I masturbated to all these fantasies.

I shivered at the thought of him taking me to a gay bar to show me off as his boyfriend even if we were just in guy clothes. Thinking about him taking me to a gay bar fully 'en femme' in drag was another intoxicating thought. Or being dressed femme and faggy for Ronnie and a room full of horny guys. My kinky sexual imagination always runs wild. Other things too, kinky things liked having my nipples pierced to show him how gay I was for him. So was the thought of being his chastity lover, Ronnie locking my cock up in a chastity device and denying me erections. What a stimulating fantasy to be in chastity for Ronnie, sucking his cock while mine is locked in a pink chastity device.

Or having him with his nice hard cock up my butt with my legs spread and my cock in a chastity device flopping around as he fucks his boy lover. Even the thought of Ronnie showing off my caged penis to other guys or better yet showing my caged cock off to his ex-girlfriends or ex-wife has led to some massive ejaculations in my fantasy world. Not sure why but being in chastity for another guy has always made me feel as gay as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi. Please write more stories.

Ite been such a long time since you published anything here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the scene where after the painting is done he walks over naked to look at it with his friend. Just standing there with no clothes on and his erection sticking out like it was no big deal, hoping that his male friend would touch it. I so identify with the guy who loves being femme for other guys.

SexecclecticSexecclectic3 months ago

No writer on Literotica does a better job of writing about the dual nature of bisexuality and how powerful the lure of embracing your gay side can be at times. Thank you for such a colorful and accurate description of the emotions. Great story, like so many of your pieces are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...