All Comments on 'The Síochán Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ahhhhhmazing

I'm so glad you update so quickly ! I love your story ! it is so magical and sexy and loving ! i cant wait until summer and nicholas reunite ;) keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
!!!!!

i like this story and all,, but i'm getting a really impatient for the demetri and mara story!! i seriously cnt wait any longerrr!! :] but keep up the good work :]

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 14 years ago
OMFG!!

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about this story at first. Mostly because I wanted to find out what happens in Demitri's story. But I LOVE this one so far! The end of this chapter just hooked me even more. Keep up the good work!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
Double the fun!

I am amazed that you can write two stories at the same time and keep them so wonderfully written and flushed out. I can’t tell you how impressed I am at this, because I am a one story writer! I work on one all the way through, because I get so into my characters, but dang… you are posting two unique plots and giving us so much more to wait for! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next chapters – whichever story it may be! I would hate for you to rush just to appease us though. Take your time : -)

p.s. I love Nathaniel as much as Demetri and wait patiently to read the next installment when he comes back.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 14 years ago
WOoo

i agree with Cedar and amazed, you can write two or more stories at the same time, it just shows how creative Your mind words. Keep up the excellent work pls and thank You for posting them.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 14 years ago
You've done it again.

I am of the same mind as wolf_girl. I found myself slightly annoyed with this story because I felt like it was taking time away from The Assignment, but I should have known better. I read this story and now I'm just as hooked as I was for Fighting the Inevitable. Those were quite some sex scenes that you wrote there, but the true gem is your plot. I really can't wait to see how it unfolds.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years agoAuthor
Writer's comment :-)

Many thanks for all the comments on this new story. I really appreciate them all so much.

I have updated my Bio to advise on the progress of The Assignment as people are so into the story and really want more, which is great to hear! Had problems getting chapter 4 edited so have submitted it unedited so it should be up this week. TA is completed the final chapter should be submitted this weekend at the latest.

Thanks to everyone who is giving this new story a chance even though they're chomping at the bit for more of TA. I do appreciate it and hope people come to like the characters and plot of this story as much as they enjoyed the world of FTI and TA.

Jaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I love all of your stories! Really amazing!! Thank you. :)

seeker71seeker71about 14 years ago
Well done!

I thought I would read a little of the story and call it a night, girrrl, I underestimated how easily you could draw me into this story. I read instead of turning in...went to bed late and then dreamed of beautiful men. Anonymity gives people a way to express not so very constructive criticisms. I respect your process and your talent. The story and characters are interesting and hot! Obviously, you are among my favorites and I only wanted to add my comment to those who eagerly await your next chapter of either story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Hmmm.

Liked the first chapter but was thrown off by this one. I didn't like Luc from the start. I knew he couldn't be trusted. Even though a lot of time has passed, I feel he manipulated her into wanting him by being in her mind all the time and anticipating her needs. As someone who enjoys monogamy, even in fiction, I'm going to find it hard watching her passed around between all these charismatic guys and then used to pressure Nate. Doesn't seem fair to either of them. I'll stick around for a few chapters as I like your style of writing but if it gets too polygamous, I'm out. Just a personal preference. Thanks for writing.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
I'm really enjoying your take on this kind of

relationship but I guess I've always been one woman for one man and I really wish she'd waited to find Nathanel again. Sorry, I'm just an old fashioned kind of girl. But your writing has always has so easily taken me into the world that your words describe so aptly and eloquently. Looking forward to getting to read the next chapter.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Wow, what a story! I was happy to hear she'd be with Nathaniel again, as though we only saw him for that one scene and other than finding out he's a good lover we didn't learn anything about him really. Maybe it was the guilt he felt for her death or the lonliness he spoke of. Either way, I also feel bad for Luc. He clearly cared for her enough to not push himself on her while being her only contact for 50 yrs! How hard for him to also know that Nathaniel and loving him were her future. That must have really sucked for him. Anyway, can't wait to learn more about the siochan and why Nathaniel is so important to them. What were Nathaniel's powers since we didn't get a hint that as a vamp he was more powerful than other 'elders'. Great story Jaz! You always pull us in and this story is even better b/c of the extra imagination that it took to come up with this race of harmony keeping whatevers :)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
WOW

What a clever mind you have. The whole concept is WOW. Keeping this short so I can move on to Chapter 3. I just can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
Again.......Way to get a girl all hot and bothered!!!!

Had to reiterate my last comment since it applies to this as well. Nathaniel's got to come back and get his girl somehow that's a gimme. I can't help but feel bad for 'Luc' though it seems like he's sitting on something big, and knowing you something totally from left field. Should be interesting. Can't wait. *drooling*

AsmrtkidAsmrtkidover 12 years ago
Never ever ever..

You can never disappoint me! Your stories only get better. You could right a stories about monkeys having sex and I would still love it! Your the best writer!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVEN INTO A NEW WORLD, DECEPTION TEEMS

and for a novice to discover this is knowledge unbound, TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
So hott

Damn I'm with secretito. So sexy I had the same feeling wit nathanial ooh talk bout Hott anyway I was too intrigued by the story to comment so I am now. Nathanial's gotta come back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i hate

I hate that she had sex with luc . But im glad nathaniel is coming back also .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with asmrtkid

You could never disappoint me because I love reading your stories. At first I didn't want her to be with Lucas but I came to like him and they (Lucas and Summer) became a possibility . I just enjoy reading your stories (same anonymous that started reading your stories this morning) and where ever they may take me.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Wow!!! This one is good also but I am not surprise!!!!! I love all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
intriguing!

I believe that this is the first of your stories that I have read, but I am now completely hooked!

Moving on to Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Lucas seems nice, fun and all, but he also comes across as a jealous little b****.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

An absolutely extraordinary tale you presenting here ...... I'm having no knowledge about religious writings or books, like the old or New Testament, so if your artisitic writing uses such connections it is perfectly woven ....... Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had hoped Nathaniel would return before Summer was seduced/persuaded by Luc. I thought I was wrong when she finally yielded after being worn down for 50 years.

But the ending of this still gives me hope that Nathaniel will turn out to be the good guy, and that Luc had just been using her so he could kill her one true love.

Wait and see

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES