The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 05

Story Info
Cherie introduces Brandi to roommate Irina.
3.8k words
4.59
19.3k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Hi readers -- Happy Holidays! If you'd like some background on Brandi, check out "There Is Baking and There Is Cooking!"

Day Six

Cherie left the Pear Tree with Thomas' latest order and made her way to La Petite Chou to deliver it. She wondered if he'd have time for a long "lunch"? She was feeling the need to be with him again, he had a wonderful effect on her. After their previous evening, she'd gone home and practically attacked Irina, they girl-fucked until the wee small hours of the morning.

She walked into the restaurant and was looking around for Thomas. She didn't see him, but auburn-haired Brandi walked over with a big smile on her face.

"Looking for the chief?" Cherie nodded.

"He said to say he's sorry. It's been a nutty morning. First, those newlyweds, the ones he calls the " Turtledoves" called and booked us for New Year's. Then, the LeClaire sisters called and said they were short-shipped some of the wine he ordered, so he had to haul it over there. Just as he was about to leave, his Mom & family called -- they seem to cheer him up and he was smiling when he talked to them. About you, I think?"

"Really?"

Brandi nodded. "I think he likes you a lot -- you make him smile and I'm happy to see that." Cherie noticed a bittersweet look cross Brandi's pretty features.

"Brandi, what's wrong?" Then, like a bolt of lightning, it hit Cherie. "You're in love with him, aren't you?"

Brandi sighed, determined not to cry. Caroline and Marcus had figured it out, consoling her with some amazing sex that went on for hours, but as hot as it was, Brandi wanted someone for herself. She'd thought for a while that it might be Thomas, but it was painfully apparent that he was smitten with Cherie.

"He's a wonderful man Cherie and I'm glad to see him happy. I'll recover, never mind. Hey -- seeing as Thomas isn't here, why don't you and I have lunch?"

Cherie grinned. "That sounds lovely. How about some of Thomas' Goose-Liver pate, made from the special types of Goose, 6 different ones?" Brandi smiled, she'd helped Thomas prepare that, an honor, as it was one of his secrets.

"Sounds good, followed by some of the 5-Ring Pineapple Cake he made?" Brandi enthused. Cherie nodded, it all sounded too good to pass on. So, while Brandi prepared a table for them in the back, Cherie got her coat off and sat down. Brandi looked over at her, dressed in a ankle-length cream skirt and matching sweater, brown boots underneath, and Brandi smiled. "I can see why Thomas is so attracted to you, you're very lovely!" Cherie felt herself blushed, then wondered -- was Brandi into women, like herself and Irina? Hmm -- maybe she could bring a little Christmas joy into two people's lives this season.

Brandi came back with a carafe of coffee, warm croissants, sharp Cheddar, dill pickles and the Pate made from the geese of "Six Geese A Layin". Brandi sat down and the girls began their lunch. The two brunettes had a lovely time, finding they had a lot in common. From tiny bits of conversation, Cherie found out that Brandi was a lot more sexually daring then her demure exterior would let on -- although she was sexy enough if one looked past the chef's uniform. Brandi had beautiful eyes and one could tell there were some lovely curves under there.

Once they'd had a few Cognacs, Brandi's tongue loosened a fair bit, but Cherie only sipped hers. Brandi revealed that she'd become highly experimental sexually, once she'd taken off her weight. She'd had a threesome or three with Caroline and Marcus, and another friend, Bryan and his sister, Heather. Naughteee, Cherie smiled inwardly.

"Oooh, look at the time!" Brandi exclaimed as she sobered up. "It's nearly 5 PM, we've been eating for nearly 4 hours. Don't you have to get back to work?"

Cherie shook her head. "I can come and go as I please, so I'm done for the day. I kept you all day, I shouldn't have."

Brandi waved her hand. "I had some time coming and Caroline was on top of everything, so no worries. Matter of fact, I think I'm going to call it a day. Can I give you a lift home?"

Cherie smiled. "You okay to drive?" Brandi nodded, she'd sobered up in the last half hour quite nicely. "That'd be lovely, I have to make a phone call -- then I'll be right back, all right?"

Brandi nodded and Cherie went to make her phone call. " Let this work, let this work, it could be fun!" The phone rang on the other end. "Hi Irina baby, how are you? Oh, sorry hun -- but listen, when are you coming home from work? Oh? Well, I thought you and I could have a few drinks ... " Cherie lowered her voice and left no doubt as to what her intentions were. It was all set.

She went back out front, thanked Caroline for the lovely meal she'd helped Brandi prepare and off they went in Brandi's car. Cherie had walked today, so she was happy for the warm car and friendly company.

When they got to Cherie's apartment, Cherie put the wheels in motion. "Brandi, would you like to come in? Thomas is busy still and I'm lonely, come on in and let's have coffee."

Brandi smiled and said "That sounds lovely -- sure, I have nothing planned tonight. Thanks for the invitation."

Brandi was amazed at Cherie's spacious apartment, then she remembered Thomas telling her Cherie had a roommate, a model -- Irene, Irina -- that was it. She guessed the girl wasn't home.

"Regular or Decaf?" Cherie called out from the kitchen.

"Regular -- Decaf is useless flavored brown water!" Brandi smiled.

"Okay, give me a few minutes. Make yourself comfortable Brandi, I'll be right back." Cherie couldn't help but be nervous, but she was going ahead with her plan.

Brandi drank her coffee and was surprised when Cherie came out of the bedroom in a black, flowing negligee. She tried not to stare, but Lord, this woman was spectacular. She envied Thomas for being able to sleep with this stunner, she knew they were bedding each other.

Cherie sat down beside Brandi and picked up her steaming mug of Coffee. "I hope you don't mind, but it's warm in here." She crossed her long legs and could feel Brandi's eyes on her --- good!

Brandi tried to stay calm, but she was turned on. "N-No --- I don't mind, you're lovely, why should I mind?"

"Thanks for the compliment. But you're very lovely too, anyone can see that."

Brandi flushed -- she couldn't hold a candle to Cherie and she knew it. "Oh, I'm nowhere near as pretty as you Cherie, I ... "

Cherie leaned in and kissed the girl - hard. Brandi was surprised at first, but just went with it. She loved being with other women, Cherie was lovely and feminine. She leaned in and kissed Cherie this time and Cherie's tongue met her own.

"Umm ... should we take this to your bedroom?" Brandi said breathlessly.

Cherie smiled. "No --- mine's a mess, but we can use Irina's, she won't be home until later and I can change the sheets. Come on darling, let's have some fun."

Brandi followed the auburn-haired stunner, eager to feast on Cherie's supple flesh. Cherie walked with a subtle sway of buttock, she sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here sweetie, lie on the bed and let me see how lovely you are!" Cherie said to her friend.

Brandi lay face-down on the bed and let Cherie's tender, knowing hands massage her neck and shoulders, her blouse came off first, revealing the lacy lilac bra. Her skin shone from good health and bursts of tanning, Cherie's fingers traced it sensually. Next, Brandi's skirt was pulled off, leaving the matching French-cut panties. She also wore garters with stockings, now that she had the body for them, she relished being a girl. Cherie did not remove her heels.

Cherie caressed Brandi's full, round buttocks and planted tiny kisses on each one as she pulled off the panties. A sweet, glistening pussy beckoned and she touched her lips to it -- just barely, wanting to tantalize the pretty little thing. She manipulated Brandi's labia with her fingers until the girl's clit was throbbing against them. She entered Brandi's cunt with her fingers for the first time and Brandi arched upwards, howling in delight.

"Shit, that feels fucking great!" Brandi groaned as Cherie slid her fingers in and out of her pussy. This obviously wasn't Cherie's first time with a woman -- lucky me, Brandi sighed -- she knew just where to move and press. Brandi wriggled her scrumptious ass and body against the invading digits and felt her pussy creaming.

Cherie loved women -- almost as much as men, she had few sexual inhibitions -- and she made the little bitch cum in mere minutes. She had seen few women respond so well to fingerfucking before -- only one other came to mind, she thought with a wry smile.

"My turn?" Brandi asked gently and Cherie smiled as she lay alongside the girl on the bed. Brandi parted the negligee and began to taste Cherie slowly, raising tiny goosebumps on the girl's skin. She was a creature of pure sensuality, Brandi knew, she could see in every motion that Cherie was comfortable in her own sexuality.

"Oh fuck, there aren't too many women who have gotten me as horny as you, baby!" Cherie groaned. "Lick me, taste my pussy -- I want you to suck me baby, eat pussy Brandi!'

Brandi had no problem with that request, she licked in deeply and found the woman responsive and wild. She licked around the slopes and valleys of Cherie's cunt, dabbing here, licking there. She loved this hot pussy, Brandi did, and she hoped that perhaps she and Cherie could get it on once in a while -- if Thomas wouldn't mind. Hmm -- could she tempt Cherie into sharing?

Brandi had fought off her desire for other women at times -- she loved a man's cock and when she was being fucked, she came gangbusters. But every time she tried to resist the urge, the siren call of supple flesh beckoned to her, whether it be dark, seductive Caroline or cute little Heather. She finally just gave in to her bisexuality, thinking she might even prefer women over men.

In the beautiful room, Brandi had a vibrant glow that Cherie found very sexy. As she rubbed all over Cherie's body, Cherie almost felt possessive -- she certainly had no complaints about the girl's skill in pleasuring her and wasn't sure she wanted to share. She pooh-poohed the idea and was glad she'd made the plans she had.

Cherie guided Brandi to her feet and both girls stripped naked. They were both brunette and sensual, both had a vitality the other one found sexy. They got back on the bed and moved into a side-by-side sixty-nine. Cherie loved the soft scent that wafted from Brandi's cunt and went down into the sweet pussy she craved.

The next 30 minutes were glorious, sexy and passionate, noisy, sensual. The new lovers took their time and just let themselves be lost in a glorious, lesbian fuck-lust, neither worrying about rushing, content to just let things happen at their own pace. Cherie liked that -- it was so nice not to worry about an orgasm, she just felt waves of warmth suffuse her being while Brandi's tongue, lips and hands brought her pleasure. She returned the favor in tandem and made sure Brandi knew she had no intentions of being an idle participant.

The cuddly softness of Brandi's body was lots of fun to play with, just as Brandi enjoyed Cherie's lean, taut form. There was a similarity that excited and there was a contrast that was equally stimulating as they moved in syncopation.

"I want you!" Cherie growled, the sound stimulating Brandi. It sent a thrill through the young Chef, right to the core between her legs. She was wet and soaked, she wanted Cherie to feast on her until she was incoherent. Cherie's hands pressed flat against her pussy and rubbed, she went over the wall. Brandi was on fire with want for the slender brunette, it had been a long time - far too long -- since she'd been made to feel like this. Joyeux Noel, baby!

The women moved around and kissed, then broke apart, both faces had the largest smiles. There wasn't any hesitation, They just moved together, hands gently caressing breasts and kissed slowly, just being in the moment.

Finally Brandi, like the horny slut she felt like, pulled Cherie back down on the bed and Cherie mounted her in an almost-masculine move and began pressing her mound against Brandi's. Brandi's pussy was invaded by Cherie's fingers like a cock and Cherie knew how to fuck with them, Brandi felt her brain go fuzzy for a moment. Brandi held Cherie close, she had her hands on Cherie's neck and back as her new lover rubbed and played with her body, wrenching feelings out of her she'd seldom known before.

She knew the moment Cherie stopped, she'd be all over the girl, sucking her cunt like a sex-starved slut -- which she was, she didn't care if it was obvious. She couldn't wait -- she flipped Cherie over and dove in, her tongue went mad with passion. Oral stimulation was one of Cherie's joys and Brandi was fucking damned good at it. Brandi was crazy for cunt -- Cherie knew it and she had an inward satisfaction as Brandi ate her with cunt-hungry precision.

Cherie was blubbering with joy, weeping at the sensations Brandi was wrenching from her inflamed body. She was calling out, oh baby, oh Princess, you darling, lick me, like that, yes! and that encouraged Brandi to go further.

It happened -- Cherie climaxed from Brandi's licking and Brandi, seeing the look in her face, orgasmed in turn. She lay against Cherie's flat tummy and rested, until their relaxation was disturbed.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hello to you, sugar."

Brandi wanted to dive under the bed. In the doorway stood a blonde who was, if possible, even more delicious than Cherie. She was tall, with wavy hair and a slender build. She wore spiky heels and skintight black leather pants, a shiny silver blouse that confirmed she was braless. She had on earrings that were very obviously real diamonds and she radiated elegance -- as well as an animal magnetism. Brandi figured it out quickly.

Irina. The roommate.

She walked over to the bed, eerily calm, and kissed Cherie on the cheek, gazing over momentarily at Brandi. "Care to explain, darling?" she said, her voice having the barest trace of an accent.

Cherie's feathers weren't even ruffled. "Early Christmas present?"

Brandi whirled around, she felt a momentary flash of anger, but Cherie just put her hand up. The cool blonde sat down on the edge of her bed.

"This is Brandi, she works for Thomas -- she's young and lovely and single. She's friendly and intelligent and warm, I thought -- she's perfect for you!" She kissed Irina's cheek. Cherie turned to the incredulous Brandi.

"Brandi, this is my friend, roommate and sometimes-lover, Irina. She's cool, sophisticated, kinky, passionate and single -- and I think you two would be wonderful together!"

Brandi looked over at Cherie and then Irina spoke.

"Don't we get a say in this?"

Cherie grinned. "Sure, but if either one of you pass on this, you're nuts. I've been with both of you and you're so hot, I bet the two of you together would be incendiary!"

Brandi giggled and felt a moment of boldness. She reached across and took Irina's hand in her own. "She thinks we'd be hot together -- should we find out?"

Irina cocked one eyebrow. "With her here?"

"Why not? She's seen us both naked -- why shouldn't we be kinky sluts tonight, if that's what we all want?"

Irina was a very passionate creature, up for anything -- so she shrugged and said "Why the hell not? Hmm -- I have too many clothes on, don't I?"

Brandi smiled and said " I'll say!"

Aware of her attributes, Irina decided to try and impress their new playmate. She tossed her head to the side and her wavy hair cascaded down in golden waves. She turned around and revealed her smooth, gorgeous ass, in the shimmering black leather and let them whoosh down long, tapered legs. Like Cherie, she favored stockings, hers were black with roses all over them -- oddly, a Christmas present from her friend last year. She wore a tiny thong, despising panty lines -- that too, was tossed casually aside, now the blouse followed and only stockings and heels remained.

"On or off?" she asked the captivated pair.

The girls looked at each other and said, in unison " ON!"

Irina joined them on the bed and felt their hands on her silky skin. Cherie whispered in her ear "You're so gorgeous baby and she's hot, you'll be beautiful together, we're going to have a lovely night."

Cherie thought she'd never forget the sight of Irina's long legs as the wrapped around Brandi's head. Happy in supplication, Brandi buried her face in Irina's pussy and began eating. If it were possible, Brandi thought, Irina was even sweeter to the taste then Cherie. Cherie watched for a little bit, but did nothing but caress her pussy slowly -- prolonging her own sensual agony as her lovers coupled beside her. They were clicking -- Irina was already making the telltale sounds of arousal and Brandi's sweet little rump was wriggling.

Cherie couldn't resist touching Irina's long legs and sucking a nipple now and then, then moving in behind Brandi and tasting her sweet cunt for a moment or two. She was even wetter than before and she tasted even more pungent and heated -- Cherie put the reins on, she didn't want any of this to be forced.

"Listen darlings, we should take our time -- no one has to be at work early, right?" Both girls nodded to Cherie. "Then Irina, why don't you eat Brandi now, I'll suck you and Brandi, you play with my tits and we'll just enjoy each other, okay?"

That was easily accomplished and slender, blonde Irina found that Brandi's pussy was like an aphrodisiac, the more she feasted on it, the hornier she became, the more she wanted. She moved about so she could see her best friend / lover playing with her new friend / lover and her own passions increased.

Cherie had never seen Irina sound or act so horny, so slutty. She planted delicate kisses on Irina's nipples and belly as she leaned down, then continued kissing and fondling Brandi. She could see Irina's clitoris throbbing and she suckled it and felt a spasm from the blonde that informed her Irina was increasingly aroused. She inserted two fingers into Irina's tight cunt, withdrew them and shared them with Brandi in a gesture that was both slutty and sensual.

Brandi was riding the crest of orgasm on Irina's licking tongue -- this was the best lesbian experience she'd ever known, if not the best sexual experience ever! She felt very at ease with the two women, it was like they were all one quivering mass of flesh, united in undying fuck-lust.

The movement on the bed was unannounced and now all three could touch and lick and play. Cherie saw that Irina's beautiful eyes were almost unfocused, she was in a world of her own as Brandi began fucking her harder and hunching against her, pussy to pussy. Intuitively, Brandi had figured out that Irina often liked her sex a bit rough, he was biting the blonde's nipples and raking her nails all over Irina's skin. Irina's stocking-clad legs were around Brandi's back, they were so raw and sensual, Cherie witnessed.

Brandi looked over at Cherie, and her eyes met Cherie's unique blue ones and she nodded a silent thanks. Irina and she were matched wonderfully, now Irina was laving her pussy again with a knowing tongue while Brandi moved close to Cherie. She nodded and felt Brandi's hands stroke her all over, while the blonde Russian supped on Brandi's pussy.

Irina's nostrils flared and she grunted loudly as she ate cunt. Even some of the models she had fucked with couldn't match Brandi for erotic appetites -- what a magnificent little whore this discovery of Cherie's was turning out to be. She wondered if Cherie had shared Brandi with her new paramour? She hoped not -- she wanted, somewhat selfishly, to be the first to have a threeway with Cherie and Brandi.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers
12