The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Suck it, lick it, oh, you hot Russian blonde slut, eat my fucking cunt!" Brandi groaned. "You like me, you like how I taste, don't you baby, taste good, huh?"

Irina gave a muffled response and Cherie's body was trembling. They'd lost all concept of time, they just seemed to shift about and give each other what they needed for the moment. Now Irina's familiar tongue and fingers were all over Cherie and Cherie was buried inside Brandi's pussy and she was slurpslurpslurping on Irina. It was all kinky, perverted and wonderful.

From time to time, one of the girls would be fingerfucking the other and then share the juices with one of the others. It was an arousing sight to all 3 women, they seemed inexhaustible, but they weren't. Cherie's face and tongue were deep between Irina's thighs when she felt the blonde girl loosen the floodgates and gush all over her licking tongue. That caused her to let go in tandem, so Brandi was rewarded with sweet, sweet pussy juice as she had now been eating Cherie. Ecstatic at having pleased the two beauties, Brandi let herself go and her body shook with pleasure.

Cherie looked over and saw Irina cradling Brandi's head against her own body. It was at once touching and erotic, she sensed the two women had found each other. She'd accomplished her goal, bringing two lonely -- and horny -- and kinky -- women together for the holidays. She hoped they'd each found a new love, a playmate, but only time would tell. She left them cuddled together and returned to the kitchen to get them all something to eat -- knowing Irina, she doubted anyone would be sleeping much tonight.

Oh well, this kind of play was certainly worth a night with no sleep.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12