All Comments on 'The Writing Convention'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars from this mature man***

As an older man, I would give my right nut to hook up with you Britnay. Your writing is amazing and you are truly the best on this site.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Admission!

My admission is that I'm envious of Bill's hand job, blow job, and anal intromission! Arousing as always, Britt! And, of course, the usual 5 star rating!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
I am speechless and happily shocked!

I would give six stars if it were possible but will unfortunately only be able to give five. This is such an amazingly hot story, and thank you! Your powers of description are unsurpassed. Your skill as a writer is epic. I could feel everything; every illicit touch, the wetness of your bathing suit, the warmth of your mouth, and every stroke inside you as your prose humped and pulsed before me eyes. Well done... so very well done! Kisses!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
OMG two of my most favorite authors- who knew

What a great story, I hung on every sentence. I’m in my hotel room alone and I’m having a really hard time focusing on the matter at hand. Maybe I should try the pool and find my own fountain pen to write my story. Great job. Bill I know you’re reading this too, very hot boy, very hot. xoxoxo Annette

redkissyredkissyover 6 years ago
Love it!!!!

I wish that truly happened to you and Bill. I can envision the two of you together. Hot story! Your subject is a favorite of mine also.

MLT7MLT7over 6 years ago
Loved it

Love this story Britt, something that I have imagined many a day, ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy times

Very good story look forward to you meeting up in San Diego

LadyOfAverageIntelligenceLadyOfAverageIntelligenceover 6 years ago
Nice read!

Lovely story Britt. Oh how I love the idea of distracting a married man while at a convention! Well done.

Skye_subSkye_subabout 6 years ago
Not so vanilla

Loved the story! Very sexy. Skye is very jealous of Britt or maybe Bill... oh hell I think she’s jealous of both of you ;)

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
So Hot

Extremely arousing and well written. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking hot

Chapter 1

This story is so intense and hot. It really turned me on. Great set-up and attention to details. You've done an excellent job making the story hot, exciting and so deliciously kinky. My favorite part was: "I stopped masturbating to feel the last few twitches of my vagina. My pussy was now soaked and those juices had worked their way up over Bill's entire hand. When I pulled it out, I could see it was damp. I lifted his hand to my face, slid those same fingers into my mouth and sucked like I was giving them a blowjob. I loved how my fluid tasted. Pulling his fingers out of my mouth, I stuck them into Bill's. He hungrily lapped my taste off his own hand.

Bill grabbed me by my arms, pressing them into my body before physically manipulating me until I sat down on the lawn chair. I was in my previous seat, only now I was now facing him. He became the aggressor and put one hand on the back of my shoulder, and stuffed a finger into my eager pussy with the other hand. His palm was up and he only used the middle finger but it was in as deep as possible. Bill leaned forward for better leverage and started finger fucking my hole with great ferocity.

My pussy twitched more as it accepted the vigorous pumping. His face was only a few inches from mine. He unclenched his jaws and planted a huge kiss on my mouth. I let out a scream inside his lips before quaking to an amazing orgasm! When I started cumming, the sloshing never ceased as Bill was on a mission. He wanted me to have a multiple and within a minute after my first one, the second one hit me like a ton of bricks. I squirted on his stomach and crotch while Bill stopped thrusting his digit and let me enjoy my climax."

Can't wait to read the next chapter, Brittni. You rock.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago

Seriously hot. As I am also an mature male author on Lit, I imagined myself in Bill's position, fucking your ass or receiving your oral skills on my cock.

Sensational story and so well written. 5 Stars!!!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 3 years ago
HOT!

Sending you an invitation to the next convention we have, once this virus is beaten! lol Keep 'em cumming, kid!

VickyforuVickyforuover 2 years ago

She is the best number 1

stockingnutstockingnutover 1 year ago

Wow! Every married guys dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous