The Writing Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud whisper, Bill called out, "Britt! Brittni! Are you in here?"

Still groggy and about half awake, I yawned, "Hi there. I'm in the bathroom."

He walked to the opened bathroom door wearing a robe and slippers while speaking in his semi-out-of-breath voice, "I couldn't sleep because I couldn't get you out of my mind. How often will I ever get a chance to be with a beautiful, young lady like you? I love my wife and I have thought about how I shouldn't do this but I can't stop myself. I'm still not sure I can go through with it. I have rationalized that as long as my cock doesn't enter your vagina, I am not cheating."

I yawned again as my tinkling had ceased, "Then put it in my butt. You are undecided about vaginal intercourse so the easy solution is for you to fuck my ass. There, problem solved."

Bill's eyes widened, "You are so naughty." He jokingly added, "I think I might love you."

We walked to me sitting on the pot and began to pick me up with my panties still around my knees and pee still dripping from my slit when I verbally interrupted him, "Wait, I haven't even wiped yet."

"I don't care. I will wipe it for you," he assured as he carried me over to the vanity which was connected to the sink up against the giant mirror.

My bare butt cheeks sat on the cold marble countertop while Bill pulled my panties the rest of the way off, "You won't be needing these."

Clearly our sexual "tennis" had continued and it was now his "serve." Leaning in, he placed his hands under my knees, lifting them up, cocking my legs back while exposing my hairless, wet pussy. My head and back were against the mirror and my long jersey was now bunched up around my waist. Bill dove in and began lapping at my drizzling lips, slurping and cleaning off every drop of pee. I shuddered against his warm mouth.

When his tongue began to dart in and out of my vagina, I melted before moaning. I was running my fingers through his hair while he performed his precision cunnilingus all around my baby canal. Quite simply, the man knew how to eat pussy.

When his tongue touched that perfect spot, I began to gasp, "Oh, right there! Yes. Lick my clit. Lick it! Lick it! Keep licking it...oh...yes....yes...you're gonna make me cum."

When his lips clamped around my nub, I cried out in desperation, "Oooooo, I'm cummin! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhhh!"

My pussy was now soaked and Bill continued to lick and even periodically dipped his nose in it. His tongue would swirl then he would suck on my protruding labia lip before rubbing his face like a puppy playing with a chew toy. I could feel my juices start to seep down my ass crack.

I panted, "Don't forget about my asshole. Lick it! Get in there! Lower...that's it...lick it! Right there! Eat my ass out!"

Bill did not hesitate as his tongue left my sloppy slit, and performed the same oral magic on my puckered little anus. He did this thing where he would wiggle his tongue back and forth on it, causing a vibration that made my pussy contract.

When the tip of his tongue actually penetrated my sphincter, I groaned, "Oh, yes. Get in there! Deeper! Stick it in deeper!"

Bill complied as his tongue disappeared up my butthole so far, I could feel his lips pressed around it. I was in heaven. He quickly pulled his tongue out and came up for air. Trying to catch his breath, I could see the glistening of my juices all over his face under the strong vanity lights. He untied his robe and it fell to the ground, showing his nude body with a stiff cock pointing to the ceiling.

"Ohhhh, I want you so bad. Come down here hon," he groaned as he helped me down while turning me around.

I instructed, "Go get the lube. It's sitting beside the bed, on the table next to the dildo."

He gurgled, "I will just me a second. You have an amazing bubble ass and I just want to admire it. It is so tight and muscular.

Since I was now facing away from Bill, he knelt down and rubbed my ass like someone would do with a crystal ball. He planted tiny kisses all over both cheeks. He smacked them a couple of times and commented, "Look at that. They don't even jiggle at all. You must work out religiously."

I giggled, "That's what many years of gymnastics will get you."

He spread my cheeks with his thumb and dug his face in my ass and began to lick my ringed bud all over again. He couldn't get enough! He feasted as I could feel his warm breath escape his nose at the top of my ass crack. He would shake his face while buried between my cheeks. He stopped and stood up.

Bill quickly disappeared before returning with the lubrication in hand. He squirted a large mess on his shaft and stroked it out evenly. Using his greased finger, he slipped it into my ass causing me to gasp again. Pumping that finger in and out of my rectum, he withdrew it and awkwardly positioned the head of his hard penis against my anus. My shirt was very long so he lifted it up and tried to hold it against my back with his chest.

I could see the look in his face through the mirror I was now staring into. He was excited and extremely horny. When his cock was lodged correctly, he looked up, held onto my jersey covered shoulders and began to push. I grimaced while the mushroom head began to stretch my butthole. With no hesitation, he continued pushing until every inch rested comfortably in my rectum. It felt wonderful and I was anxious for him to fuck my ass.

Bill leaned in and kissed the side of my neck at the same time his hips began moving in and out. His meaty shaft was hitting all the right nerves. Finally, we were having anal sex and Bill was a gentle lover. With his slipper covered feet dug into the tile, he kept a nice smooth rhythm so I could feel every inch with every thrust. I was tightly leaning over the sink so I could not reach down and masturbate while he pumped my booty. I had to rely on friction and vibration to give me that powerful orgasm.

He huffed in my ear while thrusting, "Damn, your ass is so tight." Smack...slap...smack! "I could live in here forever." Smack...slap...slap! "Fuck Brittni, your ass is amazing." Slap...smack...smack!

He was picking up the pace and driving his member faster into my ass. His thrusting turned more into humping. The sink pressure on my lower abdomen combined with Bill's dick, caused me to cum.

"Ohhhh! Yes! Oh, Yes! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh, keep going! Unggggghh!" I shouted in total pleasure.

I looked Bill in the eye through the mirror and whispered, "Do it, daddy! Cum in my ass! I want to feel your warm slime filling it up! Blast off in there!"

His neck and face began to quiver. I knew he was getting close so I began to clench my ass tightly around his thrusting prick, "You feel that? You like that don't you? I'm squeezing your dick!"

"Yeah, take that dick! You want that cum! You need it, don't you? Here it comes!" He blurted. "Auggghhhh, I cummmin! Taaaake it! Oh, shit, take it! Ohhhhhh!"

His cock was exploding inside my ass, and I helped it by gripping every thrust with my clenched rectum muscles. I was visualizing my ass, actually jerking off his spurting cock. When the ejaculation had stopped, Bill stopped pumping and pressed it tightly inside me. He hugged me around my shoulders while I turned, facing him and we kissed for what seemed like a couple of minutes. All the while, he never moved, keeping himself inside my bottom.

We broke our kiss and he exhaled, "Whew. That was incredible. I thought I came hard today in the closet but I think this one might have even been stronger! I don't know how you clench your ass like that but that is one hell of a skill. You are just full of surprises."

I giggled, "I don't do all that exercising and those Kegels for nothing."

With his softening dick still lodged in my butt, we carried on a conversation like we were old friends. We looked at each other in the mirror and talked without moving. Finally, he pulled his flaccid penis from my ass and I immediately could feel the gooey sperm squishing around inside. Some of the spunk was already running down my inner thigh.

Bill put his robe back on and after a few more minutes of dialogue, he suggested, "Email me through Literotica and we will stay in touch."

I looked at him with a devilish grin, "I sure will and guess what? There is another writer's convention in San Diego next month. Maybe I will see you there."

Bill stayed silent but smiled, then walked out the door.

12