All Comments on 'This Old House Ch. 02'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Riviting

I was waiting to see the second chapter and I wasn't disappointed. One of my favorites ever on the site. I look forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

I dont care where anyone thinks this belongs...its one of the best stories i have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RIght category, sure Wrong one,

well not really it is a story of sex with one who is a psuedo relative and if you think about it for a moment, they are both having simultaneous sex with their ancestors, if that isn't incest well as David Allan Coe once said I'll kiss your ass. :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Love

your description and the way you alternate between reality and dreams. You keep us guessing. 5

paladin1954paladin1954over 5 years ago
The story is better than the sex!!!!

I was so hyped to listen to your story when you went off into your sexual tangent...The fucking story is better than the description of your sex...You failed miserably to describe what was essentially a terrible description of the erotic world you were trying to create. I loved the story...hated the sex...I found it unnecessary...but the story...it was not only good, it was movie good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The answers you are looking for are in the tunnel. That's a double entendre if anything ever was. And your switching from dream to reality and vice versa is a little confusing. I would have preferred the slow seduction of Brit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous