This Old House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhhhh ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... sooooooo ... mmmmmmm," she groaned as she stopped trying to push him away and wrapped her fingers in his hair to hold him in place. "Ohhhhhhhh ... so good. Don't stop ... please don't stop. I ... I don't care want anyone might think about this," she hissed. "It feels so good. Kiss me ... lick me ... owwwwww ... yessssss ... lick my private place!!"

"Lick where?" he asked, pulling his head from between her legs.

She knew what he wanted to hear and knew that she wanted to say it. "Keep licking my vag ..." She paused. "My pussy ... yes ... yes ... oh god ... yes ... lick me ... suck on my clit ... lick it with your tongue ... yessss ... lick me, darling ... lick me," she muttered over and over again as she clamped her legs behind his back holding him in place.

"You taste so good," he gasped as he looked up at her through the cleavage of her breasts. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this to you ... how many times I've thought of doing this to you while I was away ... to taste you ... to lick you... to finger you ... and slide deep inside you ... to feel your juices gushing out of your pussy onto my fingers ... into my mouth ... and then to feel my hard cock plunging into you," he groaned.

"Ohhhhhh ... yesssss ... yes ... yes ... that's it ... suck my pussy, darling ... bite my clit ... arrgghhhh ... suck my clit into your mouth. Treat me like one of the whores you meet on your travels."

The idea of telling her that he hadn't been with anyone but her since they'd gotten married drifted through his mind, only to be replaced by the feeling of her heels digging into his arms as she pulled him closer.

"Eat my pussy. Make your slutty wife cum all over your face," she groaned, all signs of his 'good' wife now replaced by the wanton woman before him. "Yes ... yes ... lick my clit ... ohmigod ... it feels so good ... don't stop whatever you do ... please don't stop ... so close ... so very close ... ohmigod ... what am I doing? I feel like such a who ... yessssssssss ... just like that ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum, darling ... Ohhhhhhh ... now ... I'm cumming ... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ... I'M CUMMMMMMMING ... SUCK ME ... EAT ME ... BITE MY CLIT ... AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!" she screamed as her third orgasm overwhelmed her.


The sound of her voice screaming in desire made his cock throb and lurch between his legs but he knew that his time would come soon enough. He continued to lick her pussy lips gently while using his fingers to hold them open. Her juices soon covering his hands and face, before dripping off his chin and onto the bed sheet beneath them.

He had no idea how long her body trembled and quivered as she was carried off into the wondrous world of her orgasm but it wasn't until her body finally relaxed that he pulled away, gently removing his fingers from between her legs. He was about to lick the last of her juices from them when he felt her hand wrap around his wrist pulling it upwards.

"My turn," she sighed as she slowly licked and sucked her own juices from his fingers. "Mmmmmmm ... never imagined I tasted so good," she moaned as her tongue darted and probed between his fingers to get every drop. It was only after she'd finished that she looked at him, her eyes ablaze, and asked, "Did you ever suspect your wife could be such a nasty little slut?" as she raised an eye brow.

He almost lost control and came, but somehow managed to hold back. Instead, he moved up her body, kissing her stomach, her breasts, her shoulders, her neck, and her jaw before finally arriving at her lips. The head of his cock now nestled between her junction of her legs.

She ran her fingers through his hair, wordlessly encouraging him as they kissed. At the same time, she reached between them and took his cock in her hand. Gently, she rubbed the head along the entrance to her 'holy-of-holies' coating it with her juices. "Take me," she whispered in his ear when they broke apart.


"Music to my ears," he replied as he pressed the head of his cock against the entrance of her velvety cave. Looking deep into her eyes, he slowly pushed forward, parting her nether lips, slowly entering her. Inch by inch, he slid into her. The warm, velvety caress of her pussy pulled him deeper and with one quick thrust, he buried his cock into her until he felt the head press up against the back of her tunnel.

"Shhhhhhhh," she hissed as her fingernails clawed into his back. "Sooooo deep."

"You're so tight," he grunted as he moved in and out. "I may not last long."


"I don't care. Do it. I want to feel your hot cum fill me," she sighed with pleasure.

Hearing his normally reserved wife talk in such a manner sent a lusty shiver up and down his spine. He began to plunge into her as hard and as fast as he could, as if he was trying to drive her through the bed itself. He was going at it with such force, her ass was bouncing off the bed, and their hips made a loud slapping sound when skin crashed against skin.

"Oh ... uhhhh ... ohhhhh ... uhhhhh ... yesssss ...harder, deeper ... I'm almost there. Ohhhhhhhhh yes ... yes ... yes ... don't stop ... take me ... owwwwww ... need this ... want you to love me ... want to feel you cum deep inside of me ... ohhhhhhh ... I love you soooooo much ... Do me. Take me like the slutty whore that I am with you ... just like that ... ohmigod ... so good ... now ... nowwwwwwww," she hissed as she locked her legs behind his back holding his cock deep inside her.

It was enough to push him over the top. "Oooohhhh ... here I ... aarrgghhhh ... CUMMIIINNGGGG," he yelled as strand after strand of his semen spewed from his cock and coated her pussy. "Fill me ... fill me," he heard over and over as the room around him slowly slipped to gray and then black.

When Jerry woke, he was back in his own room, the gray Winter sun just beginning to come up over the horizon. "What a dream," he muttered to himself only to stop the moment he swung his feet out of bed. There, laying on the floor, was a pair of flame-red pantalets.

For the rest of the month nothing happened. There was no new information for their book, no new plans for exploring the tunnels and worst of all, as far as he was concerned, no new dreams. The days seemed dull and the house seemed lifeless until, one February evening, a Nor'easter suddenly blew in.

Waves crashed against the cliff face, sending spray up and over the edge, coating the house with a frozen layer of salt water. The winds whistled through the trees breaking some as if they were mere twigs while shaking the house with the gale-force gusts. Shingles were ripped from the roof of the storage shed and the outside door leading to the cellar was ripped from its hinges.

After the gale subsided, the two of them went into the cellar to check for damage. Fortunately, only a few old bottles were broken, though the newspapers they had stored there were scattered everywhere. Slowly, they cleaned up the mess until they found themselves standing in front of the mystery door.

"I've been thinking about what your father said at Christmas and he's right," he said. "We've gone through everything we could get our hands on at this point. The only thing left is this door and the possible treasure beyond it."

She turned and looked at him, her face hidden in the shadows. The voice that spoke was hers but seemed to come from miles and miles way. "I've been hoping you'd realize that especially since ..." Her voice faded away, leaving her comment unfinished.

"Since what? What are you talking about?"

"Ummm, I don't know. What were we talking about?" Brit asked shaking her head as if she was waking from a dream.

"Nothin' important. I was just asking what to do with these old drawings," Jerry answered as he returned to work while watching her from the corner of his eye.

She pointed to a shelf and continued straightening up. When they were done, he stopped at the door to the tunnel, staring at it. Then he asked, "So what about the tunnels? Think it's time to check them out?"

She turned to look at him before replying, "Yeah. I think that's about all that's left to do." After which, she led the way to the study where they began to finalize their plan.

That night, his dreams returned, though not as frequent, each one was more realistic then the one before.

Finally, one morning as they sat at the kitchen table, Brittany asked, "Have you been having any weird dreams lately?"

He was so surprised by her question he choked and almost spit out the tea he had been drinking. "Yeah. Why?"

"I ... ummmmm ... I've been having really ... ahhhhhh ... realistic dreams for a while now ...," she hesitated.

"What about?"

"Ummmmmm ... you and me."

"Let me guess," he said jokingly to hide his own fears. "About the two of us having sex?"

Her face turned beet red as she answered. "Yeah. That and well, sometimes when I wake up I'm missing some of my clothes or I ...," once again she hesitated but this time he waited. "I feel like I've just had some of the best sex in my life."

"I know what you mean." He blushed as he continued.

"How long have you been having your dreams?" she asked, timidly.

"Since just after we started to work on the book."

"Me too," she replied. "And they're about you and I ... ummmm." She faltered.

"Yeah. In the beginning, it was like a dream, you know, everything all foggy and cloudy but over time everything's become, I guess you'd say, clearer. For a long time I thought it was just ... you know ... sex dreams but lately I'm beginning to wonder if it's not something else."

"Like what?"

"I'm not sure. In my dreams, I'm my great-great-great-grandfather and you're his ...," he stopped when he saw the look on her face.

"Wife," she finished.

"Yeah."

Her face paled when she heard his answer. "That's almost the exact same thing I've been dreaming."

Neither one said anything more, lost in their own thoughts as they left the table, each heading to a different part of the house to think about what they'd just learned. The day dragged by until it was time for bed. They hugged each other as they did most nights, but this time, as Brit walked away, she stopped and looked over her shoulder, whispering jokingly, "See you in our dreams."

A half-smile appeared on his face as he replied, "I hope so."

Unfortunately, neither one of them had a dream that night, nor next. In fact, after several weeks they began to joke about how they seemed to be going through a 'dry spell'. What hadn't stopped was their research for their book. Old chapters were revised or taken out only to be added by new ones as they learned more about Jerry's great-great-great-grandfather.

The storms of February continued to blow, though not nearly as bad as the first one; not that it mattered to Jerry and Brit. Now that they'd shared the secret of their dreams they grew closer and closer. Evenings were spent cooking together, each of them sharing favorite recipes or memories. Afterwards, they sat by the TV watching movies. On other nights they sat reading something other than papers regarding their research , the sound of the crackling fire providing the only other sound in the house. And on yet other nights they challenged each other to board games. The sound of their laughter leaving little doubt of how close they had become.

The sun didn't finally peek out through the clouds until the second week in March. After that it was if Mother Nature exploded. By the first week in April, green leaves were showing on the trees and wildflowers were beginning to bloom in the fields.

All thought of the book seemed to fade as the two of them spent long hours walking through the fields and forests surrounding the house sharing things about themselves, some of which they'd never shared with anyone else before. It wasn't until the beginning of May that they returned to their research but almost immediately they both realized there had been a change ... they had changed.

The book was no longer something they felt they had to do but something they wanted to do ... a way to uncover the mystery of what they'd experienced and the mystery that seemed to surround the old house and their families. It had also changed because now the research seemed to take on a life of its own leading them to sources they'd never considered or to actual places their forefathers had been to. All too frequently the trips to these place left one or both of them exhausted from walking deep into the woods, up and down steep hills or on rare occasions along long stretches of beach.

It was after one of those trips that they staggered back into the house well after midnight. They grabbed some left-overs for a late dinner and went to bed. Jerry was so tired that when he got to his room he stretched out on the bed, not even bothering to get undressed.

It seemed like only moments later that he found himself standing in the cellar of his old house. The door leading to the tunnels was directly in front of him but to his surprise, it was opened a crack. "What the fuck!! Is this another one of my dreams? And how did the door get unlocked, I'm the only one with a key?" he asked himself.

Then, as if it had a mind of its own his hand reached out and opened the door. He stood there as he let his eyes adjust to the dim light in the tunnel before going on. Slowly, he moved down the tunnel unsure of what he might find so he'd only walked a few paces before he stopped, mesmerized by the sight before him.

Brittany was standing there, dressed in a nearly transparent white robe, her sandy-blonde hair cascading down her back. She had her back to him and was looking down into the tunnel so she didn't seem to know he was there, giving him a chance to admire the way the material stretched across her round ass and rustled in the breeze coming from further below.

As he moved closer, he could see that all she was wearing under the robe was a 'baby doll' nightgown with a deep V-shaped back that plunged to just above the crease of her ass. Her long, toned legs were bare and she was wearing a pair of fur-lined high heels like he'd seen in some of his dad's old "Adult Only" catalogs. Instantly, he felt his cock stir at the sight of her.

The soft, sand floor muffled his step as he walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he kissed her neck. "You look so sexy," he whispered.

"JERRY!!!!" she yelled as she spun to look at him. "YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!"

"Sorry, I saw you standing here and I couldn't help myself!" he said, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around her again before lightly kissing her lips.

He felt her body go rigid for the briefest of seconds before pressing against his. "Is this a dream or are we awake," she asked, almost in a whisper, the question echoing down the tunnel as her arms slid around his neck.

"I'm not sure. Does it matter?"

She hesitated before answering so softly that if her lips hadn't been next to his ear he wouldn't have heard her. "Not really. I've thought about this a lot over the last couple of months and the simple truth is I WANT to be with you. I WANT to be your friend, your lover, and whatever else this might bring."

"And what if I said that I WANT to make love to you right here and right now?" he sighed as his hands came up and cupped her tits through the robe, massaging them and tweaking the nipples.

"I'd say, don't stop," she purred as she pushed herself against the growing lump in the front of his pants.

"You have such soft tits," he whispered.

"Well, I'm afraid I can't say the same about your friend here," she chuckled as she reached down between them and squeezed the bulge in the front of his pants.

"It's all your fault," he laughed, as he continued to caress and fondle her tits through the thin material. "If you didn't look so damned sexy, I wouldn't have this problem."

"Don't blame me," she whispered as her hand stretched out to sweep across the tunnel. "Blame this."

"I'm not sure 'blame' is the right word for what I'm feeling."

The sound of her laughter filled the tunnel, echoing off the walls before disappearing into its depths.

Lit only by the flashlight she'd been carrying and now was on the ground, they continued rubbing against each other as their hands explored each other's body. Their kisses became more passionate as they ground their hips against each other until she suddenly turned her so her back was towards him and pulled up the hem of her robe and gown revealing her toned ass.

"She's not wearing any panties," he groaned to himself as he stared at the cleft between the heart-shaped orbs.

"Do you like my ass?" she purred.

"Mmmmmmm."

"I'll take that as a yes," she hissed as she leaned forward placing her hands on the cool, damp walls of the tunnel while she rubbed against his swollen cock. Her breathing became labored and irregular as she groaned, "Do it."

"Are you sure? Don't you need me to ...?"

"I'm so wet right now I don't think it would matter," she sighed.

He couldn't wait any longer and reached down, pushing his pants over his hips and letting them fall around his ankles. His cock stuck out directly in front of him, lightly brushing against her fleshy globes. "You have a gorgeous ass," he moaned as he stroked his cock against her cool, silky skin, quivering as she pushed back against him.

"Do it. Put it in me. Give it to me," she begged.

"In your ass?" he asked not sure of what she wanted.

"I'm not that kinda girl," she giggled. "Put it in my pussy. I want to feel your cock in me."

Blinded by his own desire, he barely noticed when she spread her legs outward, opening herself for him until his cock slid down the crack of her ass and came to rest against her slit.

"Do it. Do it! DO IT!!!" she yelled as she reached between her spread legs, wrapping her hand around his shaft and pulling it towards her aroused pussy.

He bent at the knees as he shuffled closer. Her pussy hovered above his shaft. Easing it forward, he quickly dragged the head of it up and down the dripping furrow several times to lubricate the cock head with her slippery wetness before pushing against her swollen lips.

"Ohmigod!!" she yelped as his cock skipped across her slit, bumping against her clit. "Owwwwwww."

Again and again he felt the head of his cock glide over the juice-slickened opening to her pussy only to slip away.

"Can't wait any more. Need it now," she whispered as she reached between her legs and pulled his cock to the entrance of her womanly treasure. "Now ... do it now," she sighed.

The fact that this was the first time he'd ever made love to a woman except in his dreams overwhelmed his senses as he flexed his hips and pushed the head of his cock through her lust-swollen lips and into her waiting tunnel. "Soooo tight," he wheezed as he felt the muscles of her pussy wrap around his shaft.

"Yessssssssss ... put it in. Owwwwwww ... deeper," she moaned as she felt his cock slip into her steaming cavern.

He held her hip with one hand as he reached around and cupped her tit with the other, pinching and teasing the nipple. Then, in one long, slow thrust he drove his cock into her until the head pressed against the back wall of her pussy and his balls swung forward slapping her clit.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

He stood there buried inside her and bit his lower lip to keep from cumming as her pussy muscles churned up and down the length of his rod. It may have taken only moments to regain control of himself but it felt like hours before he was slowly able to withdraw his cock, battling against her clinging pussy until just the head was nestled inside her crevasse. Again and again, he felt the muscles of her pussy try to pull his cock back into its depths and each time he held off until he was no longer able to stop himself. It was only then that he thrust into her, driving his cock into her depths.