This Old House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE," she wailed as she felt his shaft smash against the hypersensitive flesh of her cervix.

He pulled back, afraid he may have hurt her only to have her reach back and grab his ass, sinking her nails into the tender flesh.

"Don't you dare," she wheezed as she began to slowly grind her pelvis against his.

He felt her pull forward just a fraction of an inch before pushing backwards to drive his cock into her burning, clutching core. "Ugh ... ugh ... ugh," she grunted through clenched teeth as she drove herself back against him again and again, while the tempo of her thrusts increased.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he said as he began to grunt and groan, impaling her on his rock hard shaft.

"OH YES JER ... DO ME ... FILL ME!!!!!" she suddenly screamed, her voice echoing throughout the tunnel.

"AARRGGHHHHHH," he cried as he began to slide his rod in and out of her pussy. A slapping sound soon filled the tunnel like the sea upon the sand.

"Oh yes, baby! So good!! Do me!! Play with my tits!! Ohmigod!! Pull my nipples ... Owwwww ... so sexy. Now, harder!!! Pull on them. Twist them. Ohhhhhhh ... that's it!!! Pound my pussy at the same time. Arrrggghhhhhh ... just like that," she mumbled.

"SHHIIITTTT!!!" he groaned, driving into her.

"SSOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!" she panted, as her body moved in a dance of pleasure as old as time.

"NEVER ... GONNA ... GET ... ENOUGH ... OF ... THIS!" he grunted with each thrust.

"Yesssssssssss," she hissed.

"Oh shit ... oh shit ... oh shit. Can't hold back any more. Gonna ... aarrgghhhh," he cried out as he suddenly released her tits and grabbed her hips, pile-driving into her.

"Me ... too. Cum in me ... Fill me with your cum! I wanna feel it filling me so much it runs down my legs. Pound me ... do it. DO ME!!" she gasped as her fingers gripped the rock wall.

"CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG," he yelled, the sound vibrating off the rocks and echoing up and down its length. His cum shot up his shaft with the speed of a rocket taking flight. Strand after strand spewing from the tip to coat the walls of her pussy, each seeking the entrance to her womb.

"OHHH ... YEESSSSSSS ... FILL ME ... FIILLL MMEEEE!!!!!" she screamed, as the feel of his cum splashing in her tunnel drove her orgasmic pleasure to new heights.

The sound of their primal pleasure filled the tunnel as they were overwhelmed by their orgasms. Their bodies shook from head to toe as they continued to climax until they felt as if they were drained of every drop of fluid.

Afterwards, she stood there, pinned between the wall and him as she felt her wish come true and their combined juices trickle down her leg.

Tenderly, he kissed her neck and shoulders as they tried to catch their breath, sending shivers of delight throughout her body. His dwindling cock slowly slid from her yet they still stood there basking in the afterglow of their pleasure until he suddenly pulled away.

"Shit," he whispered.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she turned to look at him.

"I know it's kinda late to ask but are you on any kind of birth control?"

"Does it really matter?"

He hesitated before answering. "Not really. At least as far as I'm concerned."

She exhaled, realizing she'd been holding her breath, waiting for his answer. "In that case, 'NO'. I stopped taking anything just before your dad disappeared and well ... I never expected this to happen. Besides, I already told you I want to be everything that you might need. And that includes being the mother of your children. The question I have is, what do we do now?"

"I guess that's up to us and ...," he said as he waved his hand at the shadows within the tunnel. "Whoever or whatever is controlling things."

She whispered, "I'm cold," as she shivered, though whether from the cool, damp air in the tunnel or the thought that they weren't in control of what was happening she wasn't sure.

"Let's get out of here," he said, as he gently wrapped his arms around her.

Within minutes they were in the kitchen, the clock on the wall reading 3:10 AM.

"I can't believe we were down there that long," she whispered as she sat at the table wrapped in a large, warm blanket. "My clock said it was just after 1 o'clock when I fell asleep."

He stood by the stove dressed in a sweatshirt and jogging pants that he'd grabbed from the laundry, the tea pot behind him whistling, not sure what to say. Large cups of tea were soon in their hands as they looked at each other.

"I ... ummmmm ... I'm sorry," he finally said, softly.

"Why?"

"I kinda took advantage of the situation down there," he said as he glanced at the stairway leading down to the cellar.

She paused before replying. "Not really. Remember I said I wanted it too."

"Yeah, but ..."

"No buts, we did what we did and it can't be changed. It doesn't matter why at this point. In fact, if you think about it, this wasn't the first time. It's just the first time we both knew what was going on."

"Yeah, but ... for a second there I wasn't really sure it was me. Does that sound crazy?"

"No. I felt the same thing for awhile. It was as if I was two people at the same time."

He nodded his head as he agreed. "The question now is who and why?"

"I think we both have a pretty good idea about the who. It was your great-great-great-grandparents. I'm just not sure about the why."

"It's interesting that in my ... I mean OUR dreams you're his wife, don't you think?"

"I've thought about that a couple of times. There's very little about your great-great-great-grandmother in the research we've done so far. Maybe that's something we should check into?" she finished as she yawned. "Time for me to go to bed."

"Yeah. It's been a loooong day," he replied as they stood up.

She walked past him towards the kitchen door before suddenly stopping. She spun around until she was looking at him. The look in her eyes were saying more than simple words possibly could as she slid her arms up and around his shoulders, pressing her body against his.

His arms encircled her waist as their parted lips came together in a long, slow kiss. Instinctively, he pulled her against his body as she tightened her arms around his neck, their open mouths pressed against one another. The kiss went on for several moments, neither one of them in any hurry to stop. When they finally came up for air, they looked at one another, kissed once more and stepped apart.

"Considering everything that's happened, would you mind if I slept in your room with you tonight?" she asked. "I don't really feel like being alone."

"My bed really isn't big enough for two," he paused, "But then again, neither is yours."

"It's okay. I promise not to bite. At least not too hard," she laughed, softly.

"There's always the master bedroom," he said in a hushed tone.

She hesitated and he could tell she was thinking about the fact that it was the room she and his father had shared. Minutes past as she battled with herself before replying, "The master bedroom it is then."

The two of them went up the stairs and into the master bedroom, where they slipped under the covers but neither of them could sleep. Instead, both continued to toss and turn until Brit sat up, her arms crossed over her chest. "This is ridiculous!"

"What?"

"This! You, me! The whole thing! The simple truth is I've been attracted to you from almost the first moment we met. I just didn't know how to explain it to your dad. And when you invited me to stay here, I had hoped you felt the same way. When you didn't say or do anything I began to think you were interested in me but it was already too late for me to find a new place to stay so I stayed here. Then, the dreams came along and, well, now we're here like this."

"Yeah, so?"

"So! I feel as nervous as a school girl on her first date."

He laughed. "I'm glad I'm not the only one."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I've been attracted to you too but you were my dad's girlfriend and when I offered you the chance to stay here you said 'no monkey business'. I figured you meant it so I didn't try anything."

"And how do you feel now?" she purred as she seductively licked her upper lip.

"I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I have a fantastic house, the possibility of a great book, and the most beautiful woman in the world as my lover."

"Lover?"

"That's what we are, isn't it?"

She smiled as she slid from the bed. "In that case, lover, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to get comfortable. I've slept in the nude since I was in high school so ...," she finished as she took off her robe and pulled her nightgown over her head revealing her nude body to him. "So what do you think?" she asked as she slowly spun in place to allow him to see every inch of her. "Like what you see or maybe you don't want anything to do with an old lady like me?"

"I've heard you ask almost the exact same question in my dreams and I'll tell you the same thing I did then. I think you have far more to offer than you think," he said with a smile.

Her eyes sparkled as she climbed back in the bed. "If I remember right you have far more to offer too," she laughed. "So why don't you take your pants and shorts off?"

"Are you sure?"

"YES!!" she replied, leaving little doubt that she meant it.

He pushed them down his legs and dropped them on the floor without ever getting out from under the covers.

"That's not fair," she pouted. "You got to see me and I didn't get to see you."

"There'll be plenty of time for that."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

She quickly cuddled up next to him, her hair sweeping across the pillow and her head on his shoulder as she nestled under his arm. Her breast was pressed against his side and her leg draped over the top of his thigh.

Within minutes they were asleep and when he woke up, unlike other times, she was still there. The gentle fragrance of roses filled the air and a note was laying on the bed:

The answers you're looking for are in the tunnel.

(... to be continued.)

Just a note to my readers: Before any ones starts commenting that I placed this story in the wrong category please remember it is Incest / TABOO not solely Incest. The very concept of a young man having a relationship with his father's girlfriend, even if the father is dead, is considered taboo.