All Comments on 'TIG OLE' BITTIES'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing good about this story.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500over 2 years ago

I need a follow up on this chapter. It would be nice to see his mother find out about the coke head in her house, and that she’s chose a crackhead over her son.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

Trust me, anonymous; when have I ever just put out a one shot for nothing?

(Computer crashes & blue check feminist attacks on other social media in the past don't count.)

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 2 years ago

I prefer big asses....

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@Bigkong I would also like to read the momma's reaction upon realizing that she wildly overreacted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent beginning and Big shout out to Maplewood.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 2 years ago

I'm already getting invested in this story. 😄 Rob's youngblood is too hot. He has to learn to get what he can get and work towards tomorrow lol. He should have nutted on her and tried for the P at another time. Do you guys think he's gonna get some Minnie BBW P as well? We are tuned in for more.

Thanks Mondo. I can actually picture the backwoods community vividly in my head. I love the Maserati XXX comparison, to me she's the prettiest black adult star out there (or she was, now she's a retired mom).

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondotoken the wait was rewarded. Can't wait to dive more into Rob's adventures.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@OgBancha1 Rob was pushing the envelop to soon. That's to be expected at the age of 18. I don't think they are done though.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

CHAPTER 2-SUBMITTED

09:18 (12/24/2021-CENTRAL STANDARD TIME: US)

JaegerKunJaegerKun9 months ago

This is intresting....although extremely difficult to follow with all the nonsense language being used. Good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous