Trading Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK?" she asked.

Told her yes, told her I was OK. I lied. Pulling out, I went to pee. I was freaking out. Sat down to pee. Hoping everything was OK, thought I'd give it another go. She was sweet, kissed me on the side of my face and started rubbing my cock. That felt good, started getting a little hard. Still wasn't totally hard when she did something she'd never done, she started rubbing my cock with her panties that were there on the bed. That felt good, started getting harder. Playing with her titties as she rubbed my cock with her panties got me harder, I was almost there. Actually, I was starting to feel crazy again sexually, maybe a little "possessed". The panties were driving me nuts. I starting having all the horny thoughts when I jack off in panties trading pics of me for pics of guys cocks. I thought of John. Really started getting hard then.

Doing something rash, probably because of my recent bout of hyper panty sexuality, I took the panties from my girlfriend and put them on, throwing caution to the wind on what she might think. Her hand found my penis in the panties and we kissed and I played with her titties. Then I was hard. Felt weird with her knowing I was in her panties. Kept them on when I started to fuck her. She played with my ass in the panties as I fucked her, was already close. When she slipped her hand into the panties and slid a finger between my crack, I was really close. She knew I liked her to finger me but she wouldn't do it very often. She might have thought it was a little gay. Fingering me now with me wearing her panties was really hot. Could not believe I lost my erection earlier. Humping her like mad as she fingered my tight little hole I started fantasizing about sex with John. Those were delicious, exciting thoughts. That's all it took as I ejaculated a flood inside her fantasizing about being John's "girl" again.

Not wanting her to think I was gay or that I enjoyed it too much I pulled the panties off as soon as I had cum. Would have to say the incident with the erection unsettled me a little bit. The next week when I got home from work, I jacked off in panties to gay porn every single day before she got home. Every. Single. Day. Twice on a couple of days. Had to make sure the equipment worked. It did. Not even an inkling that there was ever a problem. Even emailed John to see how things were. That was exciting. He was very happy to hear from me. Asked when I was coming over again. Did not know, but I that wanted too. He said they would be selling the house and moving soon, come over! So much for being a model citizen.

Friday morning, she left for work early before I did and I showered. From the discarded wrappers in the trash I could tell she had just started her period. Off limits for a week, no intercourse, I would not feel guilty jacking off for the next week, like I would anyway, right? I was so horny. Although I had been trying to grow the hair back that I had shaved the day with John, in the shower I impulsively started shaving my legs again. Under my arms too. And my balls and pubes. Shaved an even smaller landing strip this time. Felt kinky and exciting. It was like I was possessed with lust over being fem. I tingled with femininity, like I had just met a long-lost friend. Jacked off in my fav pink panties before heading to work. Was horny all day at work. Leaving work, I got home, online and hard in panties in minutes, this time a pair of microfiber super soft thin white cotton panties with tiny little colored polka dots and a cute pink bow.

Emailed John. When was I coming over? Did not know. But I so wanted to. We chatted online. He told me I was a hottie. That made me blush. That made me hard. Only way I could have been harder was if I was there in these delicious feeling panties and his cock in my mouth. John said I was the best piece of ass he had ever had. I wanted to be his girl again but was not sure when. I knew as soon as I jacked off, I would probably lose my desire and excitement over him and go back to being a loser boyfriend to my girl. Jacked off to a mind-bending orgasm with my hand inside the panties fingering myself, fantasizing about being dressed in his wife's panties and sucking John's cock. Signed off, but really, the thought of dressing up for John again was a shining light, a beacon for my hidden pantie loving desires.

Next morning, Saturday, my girlfriend started playing with my cock in bed. But she was on her period, no way she'd ever want to screw? She had only jacked me off once or twice the whole time we had lived together. Just was not her style. Here she was jacking on my cock in broad sunlight. She pulled the covers off. As she fondled my cock and balls no way she could miss the shave job I had done in the shower the day before. Felt fucking awesome her playing with my cock, but it freaked me out a little with her seeing me shaved like this and not saying anything. Still it felt great and I let her keep going. She traced her finger over the shaved areas of my pubes but said nothing. It was so obvious that I had done this kinky shaving of my cock and pubes but she simply kept toying with my cock and fondling my shaved balls making me feel out of this world. Grabbing my cock firmly, she stopped for a moment.

Getting up, she went to the dresser. Rummaging around she came back to bed with a pair of her panties, they were light green and silky, but simple. Not the exquisite panties that I had in my stash or like the one's John's wife had. When she opened them indicating she was putting them on me, my penis twitched. The whole scene freaked me out inside because this was not anything we had ever done and was so unlike her up until this point in our relationship. Might have been because of the week before when I had put her panties on me when we fucked. As she pulled the panties up in place over my cock and ass, none of that mattered, it just felt so unreal. She took off her pajama top and looked incredible topless, I just loved her little titties.

My girlfriend played with my cock tenting in her panties and I fondled her sweet little titties. There had never been any trace of me not being hard ever since that one time and was not the case now, not really sure what that was all about. Would have been sweet if she would have put my penis in her mouth. But she never would do that and knowing her, the possibility of semen anywhere near her lips revolted her. In a fit of excitement over this whole scene I climbed over her and began humping my pantie clad penis into her soft little tittles. Whereas she never sucked my cock I had titty fucked her a few times and this was fucking incredible.

With my little penis poking in and out of the panties I humped across her soft little titties, her topless chest being nothing short of fabulous. Guess I was a little caught up in the moment, wearing her panties was a bit "out there" and kinky, especially for her. All that mattered to me though right now was how good titty fucking her felt no matter what the ramifications were, being in her panties again, and again in her presence. Could deal with any awkwardness after I came. With her caressing my butt in the panties it felt amazing, all I could think about was being in panties and a dress and sucking John's cock. When she slipped a finger in my butt I did not last much longer as my cummies ejaculated in ragged spurts all over her titties and her silky panties I was wearing.

After cumming, climbing off of her, taking off her cum splattered panties and wiping up we both were a little shy and timid about what just happened. We kinda tried to let it slide without any comments from either of us like it didn't happen. Our weekend together was uneventful. That is until Sunday night sitting on the couch.

"Chris, we have to talk," she said. Inside, I cringed. This may not be pleasant.

"What's the matter?" I replied not really knowing exactly where this conversation might go.

Was there something she found out about me? It's not like I was a saint and there were several things that could bring up this confrontation. Like my fondness for panties, now out in the open from our last two sexual episodes.

"You're different, things are different," she told me. "I don't think we should be together anymore," she went on.

I was drop jawed and gave her a "deer in the headlights" look. Not that I shouldn't have seen something like this coming.

"I'm not sure what to say," was all I could muster.

"You don't have to say anything. I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm moving back to Indiana to be with my folks. Plus, they never liked us living together anyway. It's the best thing for us both," she softly said. "Really, it is," as she grabbed my hand.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She hugged me. All the time we had been living together she never said "I love you", nor me to her. Guess I should have seen it coming but I suppose I was too busy concentrating on my hobbies; panties and masturbation. Could probably add sucking cock to that list now. One thing that could probably be taken off the list was guilt; shame might still have a bullet point on the list with a strikethrough not forthcoming anytime soon. Crawling out of the crater of the bombshell that had just exploded were a few issues to be resolved, like where to live. Finding a roommate in our one-bedroom apartment might be an issue. Would have move and find a roommate, that might put a damper on wearing panties.

One thing that occupied my thoughts sitting there with her was how soon I could get back into one of John's wife's dresses. Late that night after my soon to be ex-girlfriend went to bed, I emailed John telling him I was ready again. Might not get a reply as it was kinda late but wanted to get the ball rolling. Should not have been surprised I got a reply back very soon. Thursday or Friday worked best for him having me come over, how about for me, he asked. Quickly formulated my plans. Well, with me having to move soon I could use some personal days at work and take both of those days off, one for sucking cock, the other for looking for a place to live. If I was lucky two days for sucking cock and deal with housing later.

I messaged John that Thursday was super but I would have to get the time off approved first and would let him know tomorrow. Got the green light from work. Now the hard part; making it through till Thursday without going crazy. Things were civil and uneventful with girlfriend, just going over the details of her moving out and when. Was taking Thursday and Friday off from work but did not tell her, she did not need to know.

Thursday finally rolled around. After she left for work, I was ecstatic knowing I would be seeing John. Now I know how girls felt getting ready on their wedding day; excited and scared. This was not my wedding day but I knew I might be losing my virginity today. No pressure today, no nervousness, just the tingly feeling knowing I would be having sex with another person in a few hours. Sex with a man. Sex with a stud-ly, hung, handsome, masculine man. Sex with a man, me a boy, dressing in his wife's lingerie and clothing. I could be wife material, right? At least a nympho girlfriend, for sure. It was more exciting to be a girl than it ever was trying to bed a girl. I landed a girlfriend and that was not easy getting her nor was getting her to move in with me. Now it seems that losing a girlfriend was much easier than finding one. Oh well.

Showered. Shaved. Shaved everywhere. Just tooled around the apartment getting ready to go over to John's. One last detail delayed me. I painted my toes pink with girlfriend's nail polish. Had always wanted to, but was too scared. Now was the perfect time, I'm sure John would love it. Got to John's house timely, without getting a speeding ticket. But my heart was racing.

"Hi Princess," he beamed as he opened the door. "You go get ready; I've got a little work to finish up."

John was a real estate agent. A good one at that. Could set his own schedule and go to the office on his time, mostly. Flying up the stairs I glanced in the bathroom. More gifts. Two pretty wigs. One was a frosted strawberry blond "Jane Fonda" wig, a nice flip and style not even shoulder length. The other was a long straight blond wig. I could be a Swedish bikini model if I wanted. Except for the flat chest. Oh well.

Now the tough part. Narrowing it down from a gazillion choices to something that I could put on relatively quickly and entice John. So many choices. Go for the hottie teen vibe in white short shorts and pink cami top with designer flip flops to show off my toes? Full blown lingerie in a pink and black bustier with matching everything? Or should I continue the theme from the first time and wear a dress and be classy? Classy in a dress it is. Found a similar style to the other day, short with spaghetti straps but obviously more expensive, I could tell. Would've cost my girlfriend two whole paychecks just for this one dress. It was chiffon in a subtle sexy shade of dusty rose. Tossed it on the bed, found a pair of light pink high heel sandals, pilfered a pair of pink string bikini panties and some beige stockings. This should be easy. Now the hard part. Makeup. Wait, dress before wig, right? No, first panties, stockings, dress.

Did watch a few instructional videos on makeup past few days, helpful but overwhelming. Have seen sis and girlfriend do it enough to have a vague game plan. After not too much fussing I did a fair job at it, eyes were a little messy, but overall a good job. I looked sexy, even before the wig. Guess I looked a little faggy until I put on the "Jane Fonda" wig. Then I looked hot. Looked like a woman, I really did. The not too pink lipstick was classy. Plus, a little lip gloss. Tasted great. I LOVE putting on lipstick. Girls are so lucky. Now the shoes. Let's find some accessories. Digging through her bracelets and necklaces I found some fancy bangles and a nice simple pendant on a gold chain.

Not sure John's wife would appreciate me getting all dolled up in her clothes to seduce her husband. John would though. Wow! from top to bottom I looked hot. My bottom looked hot too. From the pink high heels with my pink toes showing through the sexy hose, to the sexy dusty rose chiffon cocktail dress to the sexy wig and makeup I was a knockout. Really was. Surprised even me. My little peeny was not hard but as I grabbed a clutch style purse to complete the look and was heading down to my man a little tenting in the pink panties was beginning to occur.

Holding the handrail to steady myself in the heels, I descended the stairs. John was on the phone. When he saw me, his jaw dropped.

"Hold on, something came up, let me call you back this afternoon," John put down his phone and rose to greet me.

"Wow! Princess, Wow!" he muttered in his adorable New York accent. "Look at you!"

Pulling me close, he held me tight looking deeply into my eyes. No words were needed. He kissed me hard with a resolute passion making my little peeny stiff as stone. Was surprised I didn't pee cum all over John's wife's pretty pink panties hugging my privates. Breaking the kiss, he gushed:

"You are a doll! I could show you off in the finest joints in town and no one would have a clue. People would think I upgraded in the lady department."

That was a wonderful thing to hear. As he held his sexy little hottie in his arms, I coyly rubbed his manhood through his pants. It was getting hard.

"You make me feel special. I love being your girl," I whispered back in as soft and sexy of a feminine voice as I could muster.

"Oh honey, you have no idea what you do to me." John gushed. "No idea."

John picked me up. I had no idea. No idea that I could feel so feminine, look so feminine, act so feminine, doing the things with a man that real females do. Carrying me up the stairs in his big strong masculine arms this was as close to wedding day bliss any girl could ever hope to experience. In a few short weeks I had gone from a sneaky, sleazy, deceitful, behind my girlfriend's back, pantie wearing closet masturbator trading naughty pics with men, to a stunning fem creature deeply desired by a real-life man. Beating off in panties was fun, even as guilty as I felt doing it behind my girlfriend's back. Being in a dress, heels, panties and stockings, face made up like a girl with sexy hair was many times better. Guess beating off in panties made my curiosity about cock get the best of me. John was getting the best of me; I was a hottie.

Not really understanding it all or wanting to deal with the apparent truth about my innate sexuality, the here and now was more important than dealing with any other reality. The reality of the here and now was that John wanted to fuck me. Couldn't blame him. A slender feminine boy dressed in his wife's clothing had to be much more exciting than his bitchy real wife whom he was divorcing. If she was so good why was John lusting after me?

At the side of his bed John set me down. We kissed. He fondled my hard-little nipples through the soft material of his wife's sexy cocktail dress. His big manly hand lifted the dress in back and toyed with my cute little butt. When John's hand slipped inside to fondle the tender flesh of my tushie and his middle finger pressed against my tight little bung hole, I gasped. We both knew what would soon transpire. Our romance would be consummated by me losing my virginity to his handsome, hard, magnificent penis.

Wanting show off for him I stood back and slid the thin spaghetti straps of the radiant dress off of my shoulders. It fluttered to the floor wrapping my stunning high heeled feet and pretty pink toes in a pile of lovely dusty pink chiffon. I stepped aside and lifted my arms over my head showing my handsome lover my svelte, hairless body and sexy hard little nipples. OMG it was so hot flashing him like this standing there in nothing but skimpy pink string bikini panties, lovely stockings and sexy high heel open toe sandals. Nothing could make my feel sexier than this. The tenting in the panties proved it. Do real girls get this turned on flaunting their tight, sexy, nubile bodies to men? I had more than grown into the role I was playing. John pulled off his white polo shirt.

"Come to Papa, Angel," he lovingly commanded.

Standing close to him, his manly paws were all over his sweetie. Our kisses started softly then turned hungry, passionate, ravenous. Again, his finger found its way into my panties and pressed against my tight hole. Breaking the kiss, I went to unbuckle his pants, his hand still inside my panties, fingering me. That felt so good. I could ride his finger till I came. Could ride his something else too. Got his pants open and quickly found his penis. My sexual transformation was amazing, neither my girlfriend or any girl I had ever been with was ever as excited getting to my cock as I was getting to his cock. Feeling the hypnotizing lure of John's hard cock made my hard little peeny put little droplets of pre-cum on his wife's sexy pink panties. Pulling on it length and girth his cock made me all horned up as his big paw fondled my soft little ass, his middle finger still toying with my tight little bung hole as we kissed.

Instinctively as our kiss broke, I dropped to my knees pulling his pants and boxers down along the way. Helping him out of his shoes and socks, the Italian Adonis stood naked before me, poking his penis in my face. It brushed my face with its testosterone laden, musky scent as I kissed it in adoration and licked up the hard marble shaft to its magnificent helmet head. Engulfing it into my cock famished mouth I was finally sucking cock again. It tasted every bit as good now as the first time. All the wild swings of my excitement and guilt, my lust for his cock and the shame with my girlfriend faded as his cock bobbed in my mouth and its taste and aroma brought me back to the place I belonged. John had to be loving the loving my mouth was giving his noble cock. Still was in disbelief that after teasing so many men for so long and being afraid to actually try it that I had turned into a cock hungry bitch in so short of time.