Trading Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love Papa's cock don't you sweetie?" he cheerfully commented.

"I love sucking cock," I told him. I did. "I love sucking your cock, Papa," it felt right to call him that.

"Oh, honey baby, I've never met a girl who loved cock like you do," John gushed in his amusing New York accent as my mouth slobbered relentlessly on his cock.

Pulling me up we kissed.

"I could dance around nothing but panties all day for you, Papa," I said as he turned me around and ground his engorged cock against my lovely pantie clad ass and played with my flat little titties.

"You know how to make Papa happy, Angel," he whispered throatily in my ear as he bit tenderly on my earlobe. I shivered.

A bigger stain of pre cum now wetted the front of his wife's panties that were hugging my cock. Soon his big paw was over my little pantie clad peeny fondling and teasing my privates. A few more tugs of his rough manly hand and I might have peed cum all over his hand. John pulled the skimpy panties down and they slid down my legs settling on my high heeled feet. As his hands kneaded my soft little tushie his big middle finger toyed with my tight little hole. Stepping out of the panties clinging to my feet to spread my stance they snagged on my heels and draped on one foot. How sexy! John pressed the helmet head of his penis to my hole smearing it with pre cum. Reaching around he pulled open the covers to the bed.

We stood there, me standing with my hands now on the bed and John humping his cock along my cheeks. With him kissing my neck from behind and tonguing my ear I shuddered in anticipation. Surely, he knew his sizeable cock would not easily fit up my butt the first go round. Kindly he fetched both lube and the pink vibrator from the drawer. Legs spread, cute butt sticking out, stockings on legs and pink sexy high heels I steadied myself on the bed as he poked the heavily lubed pink vibrator up my puckered boy pussy. Pre cum continued to ooze from the tip of my penis. Felt good to be toyed with in this manner knowing the real thing would not be far behind up my behind. When he pulled the pink love stick from my anus and tossed it aside, I knew his manhood would soon follow.

"OK sweetie, Papa's gonna make us both happy," John cheerfully chuckled as he put a heavily lubed finger up my butt, eliciting some squirming on my part.

When he poked the fat, helmet head of his penis at my hole the pressure of it started the suspense. How bad is this gonna hurt? Will I even like it and enjoy it? What have I got myself into? Here it comes!

"Gonna be a tight one honey, Papa will go slow," John warned me as his cock began to enter.

That's when it hurts the most. Now was no exception.

"Oww Papa, go easy," I tried to be strong about it.

He held his penis with one hand as he thrust with a little more force. Once it got a little farther up my boy pussy it still hurt but felt marginally better but it was shock to feel something big like that up my ass. The humping it up and thrusting into my tight anus gave me a strange sensation. Being feminine and playing with cock, thinking about cock, masturbating about cock is one thing, experiencing a big one up your butt for the first time is life changing. Means you're pretty much a fag to be dressed like a girl and take cock up the ass. If it meant I was a fag, so be it. At this point I was very into pleasing Daddy. Being feminine and faggy and taking cock was much more exciting than trying to maintain a relationship with a girlfriend where sex was at the bottom of the list of things important to her. I'm a guy and like any guy, sex is always numero uno. Just is. Even if you are a fem little fag boy wearing a wig, makeup, stockings, high heels and taking it up the butt by a studly man with a big cock, sex is tops. Or in my case a bottom.

Was actually starting to feel pretty good with John's cock fucking me. His manliness made me shiver with my sense of femininity. Being in heels and hosiery with a big cock up your tight boy pussy has a way of making you feel feminine. Would have to say being nearly naked like this, John's cock humping up my cute little ass as one of his big paws fondled and pulled on my hard little peeny as his raspy face nuzzled my neck and ear, I was feeling pretty special.

They say giving is better than receiving. Depends on your perspective. John's perspective was giving. Mine was receiving. Win win. Was feeling pretty, was feeling fem, was feeling what it was like to get fucked by a man.

"Wow, Princess!" John exclaimed. "Papa loves this, honey!" as his magnificently hard penis humped his svelte fem boy from behind. "Papa loves this!"

I loved it too. Two sides to the coin. Mine was tails. John's, heads. Standing next to the bed, nearly naked yet in high heels, stockings, painted toes, sexy wig and makeup, legs spread apart, my hairless, smooth, skinny body was giving pleasure to my masculine lover. Unless you have been on the receiving end of this type of sexual activity it's hard to put into words what it feels like to have something so big invading your private space. Hard is the key word here. He was. Very hard. Hard to put into words my transformation from a pantie wearing closet masturbator to, for all intent purposes, a girly boy taking cock up his cute little butt. Feminine boys have always been a favorite of masculine alpha males. Was thinking I was winning a spot as John's fav.

"Girlfriend, you make Papa feel so good," he exclaimed as he held me by the hips and humped his little princess from behind.

Again, hard to truly say how it felt riding cock. I just knew it was a special experience. John's appetite for me was voracious as he continued butt fucking me, kissing the back of my neck, biting and tonging my ear. I shuddered in surrender to him. When one of his big paws fondled my hard little peeny I was not going to hold back. As he tugged on it, I humped it into his hand in rhythm with his thrusts. Was going crazy with sexual desire and stimulation, in a mindless state trying to register the sensations in my butt and penis, eyes rolling back in my head, moaning inconsolably.

"Uhhh, Unnn, Uhhh," I whimpered as semen ejaculated from my tacky hard little peeny, squirting in ragged spurts all over John's hand.

My cute little feminine climax seemed to arouse the beast in John as he pushed me face down into the bed, my arms spread out. A relentless pounding followed as his humps and thrusts were interspersed with phrases of "Oh Princess", "Papa's little angel", "Sweetheart" "Girlfriend", plus quite a few more too obscene to be printed here. Doggy style by a hung stud onto his cute little fem boy finally caught up to him, the tender buns of my butt cheeks bouncing off John's humping torso.

"Oh Baby, Oh Baby, Oh Baby, Uhhhhhnnnn" John muttered as his proud penis pumped his semen up into my cute little butt.

His pounding of my sore little butt subsided as he collapsed on top of his hottie little fem boy twinkie. A few more thrusts and shudders of cum as he breathed warm breath on my naked back and neck, nuzzling, kissing and whispering in my ear:

"Oh girlfriend, you make Papa happy! You're the best ever."

It was a funny feeling have cum run down my leg as we got up. Wobbling in the high heels John and I kissed as we playfully toyed with each other's privates. His cock was warm and sticky, I loved playing with it even though it was not fully hard. Mine tingled to the touch of his big manly hand, deep inside me it felt like it would not take much to get fully hard again. In fact, it was pretty much hard again.

"Angel, Papa has a little work to finish up, make some calls," he told me as he threw on a robe. "Go ahead, change. Put something new on. I'll order pizza."

With his wife's spectacular wardrobe surrounding me I might never be able to make up my mind what to wear. Isn't that like a girl, not being able to make up your mind? Took off the heels and hose. In the bathroom I changed wigs. Standing there naked in the blond wig I looked hot. Sexy! Not sure if it was really me but if it would make Daddy happy then it that's all I needed. Rummaged around. Tried not to be too disruptive of his soon to be ex-wife's clothing, but it was hard. So was I. A kid in a candy shop. Inclining towards a hottie blond teen vibe, I put on a pair of Victoria's Secret hot pink super soft fleece short shorts. Could traipse around all day in these. Forgo-ed panties. Was going to wear some but the way my little peeny poked around in these cute soft short shorts it made me feel sexy. And horny.

I was always horny. Even when I jacked off in panties at home many times a half an hour later, I was so horny I'd jack off again. Found a cute top. A white crop top showing off my cute flat belly. It was sexy too, in a subtle way. It was one of those tops with a big neck opening where it would hang down and expose a naked shoulder. Should I wear a bra underneath? Or a bikini top? Hmmmm? Bikinis thrilled me. A cute baby blue demi-bra would do the trick too. Nahhh. Just the top flopping around my skinny naked chest would be good enough for now. Shoes. Wanted to look sexy but not overdo it. Beaded flip flops or wedges? Wedges it is, a nice pair of summer-y cork and rope wedges. Shows off my pink toes. Plus, I love walking around in these things. Girls are so lucky. And John's wife? So! Many! Clothes! I know she was leaving John, but if only she would leave and leave me all her clothes!

John was still on the phone when I glided down the stairs and sat next to him on the couch, leaning my head on his shoulder. He squeezed my sexy naked knee as he kept talking on the phone. Did not want to interrupt his business on the phone, but could not resist slipping a hand into his robe to feel his cock. Hope he didn't mind. Before I could play anymore the doorbell rang. John open his wallet that was sitting on the coffee table and handed me $25. Covering the phone, he said:

"You can get the door Princess."

Not sure why pizza had such a tie in to my sex life but I was hungry for more than cock, I guess. After lunch John cracked open a beer and sat back on the couch. It did not take long for my hand to sneak back inside his robe. John didn't mind. Soon his stone hard cock was back in my mouth, where it belonged. I lay prone on the couch, my face in his crotch sucking him as he played with my hottie little ass, adorned by his wife's cute pink short shorts. When his hand slipped inside to fondle the tender flesh of my cute little buns and he began fingering my tight little cunny, my cock sucking picked up steam. Seems my mouth was insatiable for the manly taste of his cock as the large fleshy helmet head of his chiseled penis bobbed up and down in my mouth.

"Oh Baby! Yeah! Papa loves that Princess! I never had it so good!" John cooed as his "fairy princess" sucked his cock.

Not sure I would ever grow tired of sucking his cock as my infatuation with it had turned me into such a horny little sissy. Getting up on all fours my insatiable feasting on his penis continued as his hand slipped under to play with my excited little peeny. Bobbed up and down on his cock for quite some time as his big paw played with my hard little peeny. When John began humping my mouth and breathing rapidly his tasty cock spurted huge squirts of cum into my mouth. Fuck! Not sure why but I loved the taste of his cum. Just the naughty act of sucking cock and the sweet nasty taste of his cum while being all girly made me tingle. Made my little peeny tingle too.

Lapping down his cum, uncontrollably my peeny began squirting cummies all over John's hand and his wife's nice sexy shorts. Made a mess! Wifey's nice pink shorts were a sticky mess. With my mouth still lapping at Papa's cock my little peeny tingled sticky and messy in John's hand. Then I crawled up to him and was all over him, kissing my appreciation to him as he hugged and nuzzled his sweetheart. Driving home this time I was in a much different frame of mind. No shame, no guilt, just a good tingly vibe from playing "dress up" at John's.

****

Sitting at the stoplight heading home from work. Life had changed but it hadn't, really. I still masturbated in panties, but didn't need to trade pics of me in panties for pics of men's cocks. Now I traipsed around in panties in person for John's cock. Yes, I still wore panties as I masturbated but usually had John's cock in my mouth as I did. The real thing is better for both of us. Didn't have a girlfriend anymore. John did. Me. It took a while for things to sort out after my girlfriend moved away and John sold his house after his divorce. He bought a nice condo in a quiet neighborhood. Was over at his place so much spending the night he asked me to move in. That was nice of him. He was always nice to me, bought me clothes, took me out to dinner, even went on a few vacations together. I was nice to him, always, if you know what I mean. His manhood appreciated that. It gave me the shivers being able to traipse around in panties and heels or to lounge around in girls' clothes for him.

In time I became more and more feminine; painted toes, false eyelashes, nipples pierced, belly ring. We never get too kinky, I just love being his girl and love pleasuring his magnificent cock, though I must admit wearing high heel "Go-Go" dancer boots, stretchy hot pink hot pants and a pink leather dog collar might be a little out of the norm, for a boy anyway. John seems to enjoy my fondness for pink. Deep down I know wearing a hot pink wig with the aforementioned "Go-Go" outfit and pink dog collar is gay as fuck, but I guess it's time to accept who I really am.

Only a feminine feeling, pantie wearing, cock loving boy understands this, that nothing is as exciting as being girly for a man. You can act straight to the world and your coworkers, and most, if not all, would not even guess you are "male" on the outside but a high heeled, pantie and makeup wearing, cock loving faggot inside and in the privacy inside your doors. That's fine, I just sit in my cubicle at work, do my job and mind my own business and everyone leaves me alone. No one even said anything that I now wear tiny diamond studded earrings to work or even noticed. Except Danny. That day in the copy room:

"I love your earrings, are they new?" he quizzed me.

"Thank you," was about all I could sheepishly reply.

"I hope you don't mind me asking you this, it's none of my business, but do you have a boyfriend?" Danny asked.

Not really ready to answer or expecting to be asked such a forward intimate question about my sexuality, but guessing by instinct that Danny might be gay too, I pondered how to respond. Listening to hear if anyone might be coming, I lifted my polo shirt and pushed the top of my pants down to reveal I was wearing pink panties. My response was:

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend," as I then lifted my shirt to show Danny my pierced nipples, as would befit my exhibitionist streak.

"Lucky guy," Danny mused as he nodded his head in acknowledgement.

Yes, John tells me he is a lucky guy. I'm his lucky gal.