Unconditional Love and Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

"Fuck, I love this, I love pussy!" Missy managed to gasp out the words in between licks of Brandy's full, thick and juicy pussy. Just when things would seem to settle down, someone would change things up. Brittany and Brandy looked a great deal alike, one of the few ways you could tell them apart was their high heels, one of the few items of clothing that remained. Brandy was wearing red spiky heels and her playmate wore blue. Both girls had the talents for pleasing a woman and seemed really into each other as well. Every time they had an opportunity, the busty black women kissed and played with each other. Their open affection was both touching and erotic.

I lost track of the time because the lesbian show went on for a long, long time. Missy had taught me one invaluable lesson - women have it all over men when it comes to sex. We can cum and cum and cum and keep on going - so, they did! Everyone had lots of orgasms and I witnessed so many sexy things - like toys and oils and some of the nastiest, filthiest language I had ever heard. As I didn't think it constituted cheating, I played with my needy little pussy the entire time and I have never cum that many times. I caught each one of the girls checking me out - yes, including Missy - and that made me cum even harder, to know that these sexy bitches found me desirable. Of course, I know that I'm sexy, but we aren't supposed to be vain about our own looks. Well,fuck that, I washot and it was a lesson I dearly needed to learn.

I made my way home after a few cups of coffee and some much-needed snacking, or I doubt I would have made it home. Missy made me promise to tell my husband about it. "If you do, I think you'll be surprised at his reaction," she said before embracing me. It was a bit odd hugging my naked friend - but odd in a good, sexy way.

I didn't think Roger's reaction would surprise me in the least. I was wrong ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12