Unintentional Lolita Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie pulled her hands to her breasts, cupping them, pointing out, in case I'd missed it, that our friends' daughter had blossomed into full womanhood, as had our own little girl.

"But I don't have to tell you that; you spent half the evening gawking at her ass."

"I did not!"

Billie laughed and reached over to cover my crotch with her hand. "You're not hard from looking at me all night long. Your eyes were either glued to Kelly's ass or Pam's."

I cranked up the car and Billie leaned back into her seat.

"Not that I can blame you," she said. "Those shorts. I know they're right size, but, ohmygosh they're tight."

"They are indeed." My cock was getting hard again thinking about it.

"She's lucky I'll probably be in bed by the time she gets home. I had half a mind to yank Kelly's down and smack her rear end for not wearing anything under them."

I looked over at her as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"You'd have liked that, wouldn't you?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm not saying a word."

Billie leaned over, grasped my erection again, then leaned up and kissed me.

"You don't need to," she said, smiling.

We arrived home a few minutes later, and Billie grabbed my hand the instant we closed the door behind us, slipping her hand between us and pressing it against my groin.

"If the idea of a quickie to take care of this had crossed your mind, forget it," she said.

My brain had been a little too numb to think of anything other than nubile young rear ends clad in spandex, but her hand clutching my resurgent erection brought me back to reality.

"And don't go taking matters into your own hand, either," she said, kissing me on the cheek and turning away from me.

"Any particular reason why?" I asked.

Billie spun around on her heels and leaned back against the doorway as she nodded.

"Because that's my job."

I followed my wife into the bedroom where we slowly undressed, and then, crawling onto the bed, Billie positioned herself and patted a spot on the bed beside her.

"Sit right here."

I did, and for the next hour, Billie was relentless, teasing me to the point of bursting and then stopping just long enough for my arousal to subside so she could start over again. By the time we heard the kitchen door open, Billie had stroked and sucked my cock until it was swollen, red and hard enough to drive nails. She'd kissed me with enough of my pre-cum on her lips and tongue that I could taste myself, and my balls were beginning to ache.

"You wait here; don't move," she said, sliding off of the bed and grabbing up her robe.

She was still pulling it on when she disappeared through our bedroom door, leaving it cracked enough for me to eavesdrop.

I slid off the bed and padded quietly toward the door, and as it turned out, it was cracked enough that I could see almost as well as I could hear.

Kelly stood there, book bag over her shoulder and gym bag in hand. Her hair was no longer pulled back in a pony, and after taking her shower, she'd slipped back into her jeans; I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as I gazed at the pleasantly round shape of her ass.

"I thought you weren't going to be that long coming home," Billie said.

Kelly stopped and spun on her heels, sighing.

"I told you we were going out for pizza. And it's not that late, mom."

"It's after ten o'clock."

"I know."

"Do you have any homework?"

"I got everything done before the game. And after the game... coach gave us this pep talk about how, if we'll just try a little harder..."

Kelly shook her head. "We're all so tired of hearing it, that after tonight's match, the best thing she could have done is told us 'good game' and sent us home."

"She is your coach, sweetie, and you did play really well."

"I'm glad daddy was able to make it to the game."

"He was really glad, too. Go ahead and get ready for bed, sweetie." Billie hugged Kelly and kissed her goodnight. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Momma. Is daddy going to kiss me goodnight?"

"He will. I'll send him to kiss you goodnight in a couple of minutes. But first, I wanted to ask you about something."

"Okay."

"Are you wearing any underwear?"

Kelly's mouth dropped open and she nodded her head slowly.

"Were you wearing any underwear during the match tonight?"

My cock twitched as Kelly's face turned red.

"You were out there on the volleyball court prancing around in a pair of shorts so thin that we can see every detail of your body. And you did it without any underwear on under your shorts."

Kelly's mouth dropped open again and I thought her eyes were going to pop out.

"Sweetheart, I perfectly understand not wanting a panty-line beneath your shorts. I do. I really, really do. But at least a thong would cover you a little bit if anything happened. I mean, it's one thing to walk around the house in your underwear, or go without a bra; you and I both do that on occasion. I don't even care if you wear anything to bed; your father and I sleep naked more often than not. But away from the house...

"You do know why so many of the boys you go to school with come to watch your matches, don't you?" Billie asked.

Kelly's mouth dropped open as she had an epiphany.

"Because we're putting on a show for them."

Billie nodded and smiled.

"And it's a show your father really enjoyed tonight, too."

Kelly looked toward our bedroom door, and for a moment, I wondered if she could see me standing behind the door.

"Between you and Pam shaking your asses at your father, he was hard before the first game was half over, and he stayed that way until we headed home.

"You remember us talking the other night about things we do that tease men and arouse them?"

Kelly swallowed hard and nodded.

Billie smiled and nodded with her.

"Every time we could see your front... every time you bent over and thrust your ass back at us, we could see everything."

"Everything?"

Billie nodded again. "Your father was so hard earlier he could have hammered nails. And he's like that again, now."

Kelly swallowed hard and bit at her lip.

"Are you... are you upset with me?"

Billie shook her head. "No, baby. We're not upset with you. And we certainly don't object to you playing volleyball. We just want you to understand and appreciate how you look and the effect it has on other people."

Kelly nodded, picked up her bag and headed off to her room; Billie and I watched her go. Billie spun on her heels and slipped back through our open bedroom door, gasping when she saw me standing there.

"I thought I told you to stay put," she said.

I nodded. "You did."

She looked down and cradled my swollen, throbbing penis. I wasn't as hard as I had been, but she and I both knew it wouldn't take much to get me that way again.

"I guess she's glad I was there, too. It really doesn't matter because daddy was there."

"You're not jealous, are you?"

Billie rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No. I'm glad you were able to make it, but she just proved my point; you show up, and my being there is little more than a foot note."

"That's not true."

"Uh-huh. Back on the bed; I'm not through with you yet," she said as she slipped her robe from her shoulders.

"Are you gonna let me cum?"

Billie's only response was to lean over and swallow the head of my penis, quickly coaxing me to hardness again.

Kelly walked into her bedroom almost in a daze, reaching behind her to flip on the light and swat at her door to close it. Her hand missed the door twice completely, and when she finally did push it closed, a gap of several inches remained.

Her mind raced with a thousand different thoughts; she almost felt like it was spinning and her head was going to explode!

Every boy at the volleyball match tonight was staring at my ass, she thought. Don't be so vain! Not every boy. A lot of them, though. David had been there. He'd been staring at her ass; she was sure of that.

Kelly giggled. And now he was probably at home, or really, really anxious to get there, so he could lock himself in his room, pull out his cock and masturbate.

Kelly felt herself turning red with embarrassment as she stared into her mirror. How many of the guys she went to school with would go home and masturbate thinking about her?

She bit her lip as she unfastened and then unzipped her jeans, and wiggling her hips, she shimmied out of her jeans and kicked them aside. She crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed at her sweatshirt, catching the t-shirt under it, too, yanking both upward and sighing as she finally pulled them free from her unruly locks. She dropped them to the floor and slowly reached behind her, unhooking her bra, letting it slide from her shoulders as she reached up and covered her breasts with her hands, massaging them, rubbing at the lines where the garment had bitten into her skin; slowly brushing her thumbs across her nipples.

A tingle sailed through her body and she gasped, bringing her thumbs and index fingers together to pinch both of them. Kelly clenched her jaw and nearly folded at the waist as she felt the spark of desire and lust surge in her pussy.

She gasped again and stood up straight as she dropped her hands from her chest to shove her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Her panties began to descend from their perch and she stopped, her eyes peering at the v-shape that funneled from her belly to her pussy. She pulled her panties up and looked at herself in the mirror, running her hand down across the flat of the smooth cloth, her fingers stretched out as they descended between her legs.

She turned around and arched her back as she looked at the flowing curve of her ass, and she smiled. There wasn't that much difference in how she looked wearing her panties and a swimsuit bottom. How much difference could there be between that and a pair of volleyball shorts?

Kelly turned back around and looked up into the mirror again; her nipples were erect, like pencil erasers, or gum drops. She looked closer as she touched them again.

One day, no time soon, that was for sure, but one day, she'd cradle a baby in her arms and bring his mouth to her breast, and he'd suckle milk from her. David, that nerdy, awkward boy, had grabbed at her, groped her. But her mother... Kelly closed her eyes and gasped as she pinched her nipple again, cupped her breast and rolled her hand against the soft mound of flesh... imagining it was her mother doing it to her.

What would her father's touch be like, she wondered.

Guys were always ogling the bigger breasted girls; she wasn't one of them; hers were smallish -- enough to be noticeable, but not enough to really stand out.

Kelly took a step back from the mirror and turned to the side to look down at her reflection. She rubbed slowly where her clothing had left marks on her body, and then she pulled open a drawer, digging into it, rifling through the contents until she found what she was looking for.

A pair of volleyball shorts she'd worn last year for that tournament league. They were close enough to the same size as the shorts she wore now. Instead of green though, these were a dark charcoal grey.

Kelly hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and shoved them down, kicking them aside when they fell to her feet, and then she stepped into the shorts and pulled them up, once more wiggling her hips as she maneuvered the thin fabric in to place, letting it occupy every crevice of her womanhood.

She stepped over to her vanity and whisked up the thin tank laying there, using the steps to settle the shorts against her skin. She slipped the tank overhead, letting the fabric brush against her nipples as she walked back to the mirror. It was oversized and comfortable; normally she'd wear it over a sports bra or something -- it was just to big to wear by itself. Except for around the house.

Kelly walked back to the mirror and then she turned around, almost completely, and thrust her ass at backward. The thin cloth stretched like a second skin against her ass, almost seamless against the backs of her thighs.

That was the view she'd given her father. And he was hard because of it.

She stood up and turned around, thrusting her pelvis forward and running her fingers down over her pussy. She'd never really paid that much attention to it before, but her mother was right; every detail of her sex was clearly outlined against the fabric; more so now, as aroused as she was.

She turned around and stood upright. The outline of her womanhood wasn't quite as noticeable from the front, but there was still precious little left to the imagination.

Kelly bit her lip, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and began to push them down from her hips, turning sideways against the mirror, watching the cloth descend and begin to expose her buttocks.

Daddy wanted to see her like this, didn't he? That's why he was hard. And that meant he thought she was sexy, didn't it? It was unintended, but she'd teased her father most of the night. If she'd gotten him aroused, then that meant he found her attractive. And if he found her attractive...

Kelly sighed, remembering the night she'd watched her parents make love. Her mother had teased her father until he was ready to burst and then he'd come in to kiss her goodnight.

Charcoal grey spandex bunched low on her hips, Kelly pulled her fingers free and slowly hugged herself, running her hands up under the tank until her hands swept over her breasts, making her gasp again.

Her father had come into her room naked, his cock swollen and erect, swaying in front of him, and they had hugged, each finding the other naked. Kelly had pressed herself against him, making sure her breasts touched him.

And then her hand had touched his penis.

He'd been really hard. So hard. She had started to stroke him. That's what she was supposed to do, right? But he had stopped her. Her mother had been waiting for him to return. So he could fuck her.

Kelly had waited a few seconds after he'd left her room, and then she'd returned to her vantage point in the darkened hallway.

And she'd watched as her father had stepped in behind her mother, angling his hard cock down between her legs. And she'd watched them fuck.

What was it her mother had told her earlier that night? That Kelly had aroused her father and Billie had enjoyed the benefits of that arousal?

And her mother was reaping the benefits again.

She laid a hand flat against her lower belly and pushed her fingers down until they plowed through the scant, sparse patch of hair that rested must above her pussy; she shoved at the spandex, pushing it down and exposing herself.

And then she gasped as she touched her pussy. Gentle fingertip touches teased her swollen lips, sending tingles throughout her body.

She was wet. Kelly looked into the mirror as her fingers pressed in against her sodden sex; her other hand pushed up under her tank and teased one of her erect nipples.

She could make herself cum. She could stand here and bring herself to orgasm, making herself grab for something to hold on to.

Or...

Kelly looked into the mirror and bit at her lip.

Were her mother and father doing it? While she played with herself in front of the mirror, were they having sex? Or had they been fucking when she came home, and she'd interrupted them? It had to be something like that; daddy still hadn't come to kiss her goodnight yet.

Her finger slowly traced around the swelling bud of her clit.

When daddy came to kiss her good night, would they be able to have a few minutes of alone time? Or would he hesitate, stumble in, mumble his goodnight, kiss her and vanish?

Kelly slowly pressed the tip of her finger into the folds of her swelling pussy and bit her lip as another tingle passed through her body.

She pulled her finger free, looking at the glistening wetness covering it, and opening her mouth, she licked it clean.

Kelly shoved her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pushed down, stepping out of them and back in front of the mirror. Her pussy was almost glowing red, and her lips were swollen. She'd save her pleasure for daddy. Maybe he'd be waiting, too.

My cock twitched, jumping with each beat of my heart, pre-cum oozing from the glistening head of my penis as Billie slid off the bed and walked around the bed to my chest of drawers. She began rifling through one of my drawers and tossed a pair of pajama pants at me. "Put those on. And then you can go kiss your daughter good night."

"Put these on? And go kiss her good night? Are you out of your mind?"

"Probably," she said. "And if I'm wrong, then..."

She sighed as though she was the only one that understood her completely sensible plan.

"If I'm wrong, we'll deal with that when it happens." She crawled back onto the bed as I stepped into my pajama pants. "Just try really hard not to get any on the carpet."

"Try really hard not to..."

Billie stood up on her knees and leaned against me, her breasts crushing against my bare chest. She cupped my chin in her hand and looked up into my eyes.

"Don't over think this; you have no idea how hard this is for me right now. If I'm right, you'll figure it out without me having to explain anything to you."

"And if you're wrong?" I asked as she crawled under the covers.

"If I'm wrong," she said, smiling as she pulled the covers up over her body, "you'll catch me before I get to sleep and we'll make a mess in the bed."

I left our bedroom with one dim lamp burning, and though my erection had waned, my cock was still easily noticeable beneath my pajama pants.

I walked through the living room; one lone lamp still burned, and then, as I turned the corner to approach Kelly's room, I saw her door cracked, her bedside lamp still on.

My sudden concern that she'd already gone to bed was replaced by the awkwardness of walking into my daughter's room in a clearly aroused state, and as I pushed her door open, my cock began to throb again, swelling once more.

"Sweetheart, are you...?"

I froze in the doorway as my eyes fell on her naked rear end. She stood in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a thin oversized tank, brush in hand, caught in the middle of raking the implement through her hair. My eyes danced up and down her body; nothing hid the subtle, seductive curves of her hips and buttocks. I shifted just enough to sneak a peak of her nudity in the mirror; her nipples were hard little buds pressing against the cloth, and the gentle slope of her belly angled down to a naked, swollen red patch of skin that crowned her young pussy.

And then I somehow found my voice.

"I came to kiss you goodnight, sweetie." My cock was a sudden divining rod on the search for wetness to plunge into, and I almost choked as I forced the words out.

She bit her lip as she tugged it the rest of the way through her locks and then looked back at me through her reflection.

"I was beginning to think you'd forgotten," she said.

I swallowed hard as my eyes wandered down her naked backside, once more following the gentle curve of her shapely behind.

"I could never forget to kiss you goodnight, sweetheart." I could feel my cock swaying with each step as I made my way slowly into your room. "It looks like you forgot to put on the rest of your pajamas, though..."

Kelly looked down at the floor. "I was trying on another pair of shorts and then I took them off."

I swallowed hard.

"Do you want to see them on me, Daddy? I could put them on for you real quick."

I don't know what I was doing. Or thinking.

I nodded and sat on the edge of her bed as she knelt down, picked them up and stepped into them. I forced myself to breathe slow and measured as her naked cheeks disappeared beneath the cloth, and with a couple of quick wriggles of her hips, she turned around and walked over to where I was sitting, stopping in front of me.