Unintentional Lolita Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Daddy?"

I swallowed hard and nodded.

"I think... they're very snug, sweetheart." I might as well take a can of paint and spray it straight on your skin.

Kelly bit her lip and nodded as she looked down into my lap.

Her hands rubbed at her hips and she turned around, slowly running her hands across her ass.

"They are kinda tight... aren't they?" She leaned forward just enough to look back over her shoulder as she reached behind her, almost grabbing her ass to pull her cheeks apart.

I nodded and did my best to take a slow, measured breath as she leaned all the way forward, sliding her hands around and down her thighs, her lower body jutting back against me until she was almost inverted and touching her toes, and her ass was all but pressed against me. Her tank fell up her torso, pooling against her arms and exposing her breasts.

Kelly gasped and lost her balance, and as she threw her arms out and started to fall, I grabbed her by the hips and held her. She pulled her foot back in as she looked back at me, and she slowly stood back up, raising her hands to cover her breasts as she leaned back against me, her tank sliding from her shoulder. I pulled her back toward me and my cock rubbed up between her legs.

Kelly gasped again, one hand suddenly on mine, the other pressed against my cock, holding it up against her pussy. She didn't pull away; instead, she shifted her feet, rubbing against me a little before I moved, allowing my cock to slide stiffly from between her legs and against her backside.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said, looking back at me as she sat back. She giggled. "You've been catching me my whole life."

I smiled at her and nodded. "One way or another."

She nodded and tilted her head back against mine as she pulled my hands around her.

My fingers brushed across bare skin as I hugged her, and as Kelly urged me to hug her even tighter, my fingers made contact with her ribcage.

I felt her breathe in deeply, and sigh as she relaxed in my arms.

"I thought you were in here getting ready for bed."

Kelly nodded and turned her head to me. "I always brush my hair before I go to bed. And... then I was gonna crawl into bed."

I nodded and kissed her bare shoulder.

"I'm really glad you came to see me play tonight, Daddy."

"I'm glad I did, too, sweetheart. You're in the playoffs now, right?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Gonna come watch us?"

I nodded and smiled back. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

Kelly kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my arms against her.

"When can we go out again, Daddy? I've missed getting to spend time with you."

"Maybe this weekend, sweetheart. But we're spending time together right now."

"You know what I mean, Daddy."

She pulled her hands from mine and reached behind her to get leverage so she could push up. I let go of her, and Kelly pushed herself to her feet and turned around.

She leaned forward, resting her hands on my thighs as she brought her lips to mine. She kissed me, and as I slid my hands up her graceful, slender arms, I felt her reach for me. Her fingers caught in the waistband of my pants, pulling them away from my body, a simple drawstring the only thing impeding her.

Kelly pulled her lips from mine and tugged on the drawstring, loosening my pajamas. My cock sprang free and her mouth hung open as she stared at my swollen, throbbing penis.

She stood up straight and stutter stepped forward, hands falling against my shoulders as she leaned against the bed and looked down at my swollen member; my hands swept around her cupping her ass cheeks.

"Daddy..."

Kelly licked her lips and blinked as she looked at the loosened fabric lying slack against me, further exposing my erection, which was now fully visible, jutting up, aimed at my daughter like a missile.

"You're not gonna try and just kiss me on the forehead like you did the other night, are you?" she asked, biting her lip and peering into my eyes.

"I kissed you properly," I said.

She nodded and smiled. "You did."

"And you just kissed me."

She nodded again and bit her lip. "But you haven't kissed me yet, Daddy."

It suddenly seemed like I had no more than two body parts that mattered; hands and penis.

My cock continued to throb as it pointed up at my little girl's spandex outlined pussy, and my hands roamed up and down the backs of her thighs, my fingers groping her. I was doing everything but sliding my fingers in between her legs to rub her pussy.

Kelly closed her eyes and sighed. "That feels really good, Daddy."

"Does it?"

She licked her lips and nodded. And then she giggled and bit her lip.

"You're..." She caught her breath looked at me, her eyes growing a bit wider as she stared at me. "You're making me wet, Daddy."

My cock throbbed. My balls ached. And now my daughter was telling me I was making her wet?

"I am?"

She licked her lips and nodded and I spread my fingers out against her, trying to clutch even more of her in my hands. She gasped and leaned against me, her hands sliding around my neck as she pulled herself against me.

I buried my face in her chest as she hugged me and turned my head to the side as I breathed her in. She still smelled body-wash fresh from her shower.

"Oh, that feels good, Daddy."

My only saving grace at the moment was the fact that she was still wearing her shorts, second-skin-like though they may have been; otherwise, my fingers would have been pressing in and brushing against her sodden outer lips.

She turned my head to the side, pulling me tighter against her, and as I blinked, my heart skipped a beat. Her bare breast was close enough to kiss.

I edged my head forward and plied my lips to the gentle swell of her breast and Kelly sighed.

"Kiss it, Daddy."

She twisted her body against me just enough that as I opened my lips against her skin, her nipple slid in between them. Kelly gasped and clutched at me; I opened my mouth a little wider and sucked her swollen bud into my mouth, swirling my tongue against the hardened nub.

Kelly moaned and ground her fingers into my hair.

"Oh... Daddy... that feels really good. Oh... I want you to touch me..."

I pulled my lips away from her breast and looked up at her.

Kelly looked at me, closing her mouth and swallowing hard.

"You should probably get in bed, baby girl." My hands swept around her again, her ass cheeks slipping from my fingers as I grazed the bare skin of her thighs.

"And then you'll kiss me, Daddy?"

I nodded and she stepped back from me, her hands sliding from my shoulders. She locked eyes with me as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and began to push them down.

She spread her legs apart just enough to pull the spandex from between her thighs, and then she put her feet together again as she shoved the cloth to the floor. She stood up and kicked them to the side, and as she straightened up so I could look at her, for the first time, I could see her bare, naked pussy.

Kelly stood there, letting my eyes dance across her mostly nude body, one breast covered by the oversized tank that was still skewed on her body, and my eyes locked on the swollen, red, glistening flesh of her womanhood, a small patch of hair crowning it just above her clit.

She took a half step toward the bed and stopped.

"Daddy, you're gonna have to stand up so I can get in bed."

I looked up at her, my trance broken, and I nodded.

"Right."

I pushed up off of the bed, and as I stood up, my pajamas fell from my hips.

Now it was Kelly's turn to be enchanted, and she stood there looking down at my bobbing erection.

I started to kneel down to pull them back up, and Kelly reached out, grabbing my arms with both hands.

"You're okay, Daddy," she said. "I know you're probably more comfortable like that, as hard as you are and all."

With her hands still holding onto me, Kelly stepped past me and planted a knee on her bed; one hand fell from my arm outright. She let her other hand, attached to the arm that was reaching around my body at this point, drag down my body, her fingers brushing down across my belly.

I caught her hand in mine and turned with her as she crawled into bed. She looked up at me, and as I let go of her, she brushed against my cock with the back of her hand and I sat down on the edge of her bed.

Comfort was subjective at the moment.

Was I more comfortable not wearing a stitch of clothing? Physically, yes. And if I'd been in bed with my wife, she'd expect nothing less than for me to press my surging phallus in against her.

But I wasn't in bed with my wife. I was sitting on the edge of my daughter's bed and she was all but naked.

And I wanted to cum so bad it hurt.

Kelly adjusted the pillows behind her, and then, looking at me as she did it, she grabbed the tank up in her hands and pulled it off, yanking it over head. She tossed it onto the floor beside her bed, next to the shorts she'd been wearing moments before.

She smiled up at me as she fidgeted against the mattress, getting comfortable, and rather than sliding her feet under the covers and pulling them up about her, she shoved one foot under the edge of the top sheet, and she bent her other leg at the knee, opening herself as she pushed her leg up against me.

I leaned down, placing my hands on either side of her, and I kissed her. She opened her mouth as our lips molded together, and she swept her tongue forward to meet mine.

Her hands, resting at by her side, reached up for me. One grasped my arm, her fingers stroking at me gently as our tongues danced together. Her other hand reached for my thigh, nails gently scratching at my skin, and then her hand was pressing toward me, reaching between my legs.

Her fingertips grazed my cock, stopping when she made contact, waiting for my response.

"Is this okay, Daddy?" Her voice was a whisper.

"Yes, baby." I kissed her again and slid a hand down the back of her arm, and with a slight nudge of pressure from my fingertips to the back of her elbow, she opened her hand and slowly wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

Her fingers moved awkwardly, with almost jerky motions as she felt the length of my engorged penis, contorting herself to reach down and feel my balls.

She moaned into my mouth. "Oh, Daddy. You're so hard... and your balls..."

She pulled her mouth from mine and looked at me.

"Is momma waiting on you to come to her?"

"No, baby. Not tonight."

Kelly smiled at me and ran her hand up and over the head of my swollen penis.

"I want you to kiss me again," she said, but as I dipped my head to hers, she pushed up against me. "I want you to kiss me here, Daddy."

Her fingers trailed across the skin of her chest, her fingertips dragging across her nipple before sweeping back down to cup and crush her breast against her.

"It felt really good when you were kissing me there earlier."

I smiled as she ran a finger over her nipple, and I shifted on the bed, contorting myself to satisfy my little girl's request.

My cock slipped from her fingers as I kissed the flat of her skin, and her fingers, slick with pre-cum, glided up along my belly.

I opened my mouth and licked just below her nipple before closing my lips on her swollen little bud. Kelly moaned and arched her back, thrusting herself up at me, and I slid an arm around her, pulling her to me. Kelly's fingers dug into my hair, and she rolled against me, feeding me her breast.

My hand refused to be satisfied with merely holding her, and I swept my hand down until I was cradling her ass against my fingers.

"Ohhh... that feels so good, Daddy..."

I groped at her ass, squeezing the flesh in my hand, and Kelly gasped, her fingernails digging into me as I touched her.

"I want you to touch me, Daddy."

I immediately pulled my hand back and pulled my lips from her chest. Kelly rolled back against the bed and caught my hand, pulling it back to her and pressing it low against her belly.

"Do you?"

She nodded, her eyes half closed and glazed with lust.

"I want you to touch me and make me cum."

She turned loose of my hand as I held it against her and reached for me, grabbing my other arm and pulling me to her again as my fingers began to gently stroke her.

Kelly moaned as my fingers pressed in between the swollen outer lips of her pussy, and as I lay down beside her, she reached for me again, her fingers sweeping against the head of my cock and then wrapping around my erection.

I leaned over to kiss her and her mouth opened to me, hungry as my lips melted against hers, and I felt Kelly thrusting herself up against my hand.

The tip of my finger slipped in between the folds of her pussy and she gasped.

"Ohhh... that... that feels sooo good..."

I kissed her again, pressing our mouths together as I swept the tip of my finger inside her virgin sex.

Kelly moaned into my mouth and tugged on my cock.

I wanted release so badly. And she was so wet.

There's no such thing as simply slipping an erect penis into a tight, young virgin pussy, and as much as basic human instinct urged me to crawl between my daughter's legs and deflower her, I resisted the temptation, and it was all I could do to simply thrust against her hip as I made her writhe.

I pulled my lips from hers as Kelly's fingers dug into me and she panted.

"Ohhh... Daddy... Daddy... you're gonna make me cum... you're gonna make me cum, Daddy..."

That's what she wanted; it was what I wanted, too.

Kelly rolled toward me, opening herself to me and grabbing at me as she thrust a leg over me and tried to pull me into her.

Our positioning was suddenly awkward, and her hand bumped into mine as we continued to masturbate each other. She shifted again and began tugging on me, aiming my cock at her belly, trying to push me down in between her legs.

Kelly's hand bumped into mine again, and I felt the head of my penis pressing into the palm of my hand.

And then my cock was suddenly warm and wet as she pulled the head of my swollen member into the outer folds of her pussy.

I gasped and pulled my hand from her sodden sex, awkwardly freeing my arm from between her thighs. I grabbed at her as she pulled me in against her, my fingers digging into the back of her thigh as she rubbed the head of my cock in the silky wet opening of her pussy.

"Ohhh... Daddy... you feel sooo good..."

"Unnnhhh... you do, too, baby... ohhhh..."

"Are you gonna cum, Daddy?"

I nodded. "Yes, baby... Daddy's gonna cum... are you?"

"Uh-huh..."

Her expression was pained and euphoric as my cock slid in against her.

I thrust against her and pulled at her and Kelly gasped, turning loose of my cock and grabbing at me.

"Daddy... Daddy, I'm gonna cum..."

Kelly moaned and flexed her body against me as I thrust once more, and then I felt my own orgasm beginning.

I pushed her onto her back and crawled between her legs, pressing the shaft of my cock in between her sodden lips and thrusting.

"Unnnhhh..." I grunted as I began spewing semen out onto her belly.

I was still plying pressure to her sex, and Kelly moaned again as I continued to thrust against her, and then, finally, I couldn't take anymore, and I don't think she could, either.

Both of us gasped for breath, and I looked down between us at her vibrant, young body.

Semen was pooled on her skin just above her pussy. Three strands, forced out when I started cumming, had hit her belly and the bottom of her ribcage.

I looked back into her eyes and she smiled at me.

"That was amazing, Daddy."

"You think so?"

She nodded and reached down between us, took my rapidly softening cock in her hand and rubbed it against her. And then I felt her rubbing it in between her legs; I moaned as I felt her press the head of my cock in against the opening of her pussy.

"Are you alright, Daddy?"

I nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine, sweetie. That was just... that was really intense."

Kelly smiled at me.

"Let me..." I sat up and swallowed hard. "Let me go get a washcloth and..."

She shook her head. "I'll be okay, Daddy. I can clean myself up."

"Are you sure?"

She licked at her lips and nodded.

"I want to kiss you again before you go, though."

I nodded and leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you, too, Daddy."

I knelt down and picked up my pajamas. There was no point in putting them on; I'd just crawl in next to Billie naked, anyway.

Kelly waved to me as I left her room and I blew her a final kiss goodnight.

I staggered back to my bedroom, suddenly drained of anything resembling energy.

Billie stirred as I climbed into bed and rolled over.

"Did you kiss her goodnight?" she asked, more asleep than awake.

"I did."

Billie nestled against me as I settled back on my pillow, and her hand slid up my thigh until her fingers were draped across my now flaccid member.

"Do I need to take care of you, or did you...?"

"I'm fine, sweetheart," I replied, kissing her gently. "Go back to sleep."

"Okay."

Billie was back sound asleep in seconds.

I would have lain awake for quite a while, but I was spent, and soon, I was chasing Billie through the sands of slumber.

Kelly waited until she was sure her father had gone to his room, then she raised up on her elbows and looked at herself before falling back.

She'd been so close, she thought. So close, and yet, so far away.

Her father had cum all over her. She didn't exactly have cum on her arm, though he'd oozed on her while she was stroking him. Her belly, though, was another story. Cum pooled on her skin just above her bikini line. Strings of it had landed higher, one coming within inches of her breast. And there were several droplets of her father's semen resting on her skin just above her still red and swollen pussy.

Kelly sighed. And she had some... just a little... inside her, didn't she? She'd rubbed the head of his still oozing penis into the opening of her pussy and no doubt mixed some of his cum with hers.

Kelly thought back to the other night, when she'd watched her mother sucking her father's penis. She wondered what her father tasted like.

She caught a droplet of the semen on her fingertip and licked it clean. It was a little salty. She caught one of the strings on her belly on her finger and tasted it; the same. What would it be like for him to actually cum in her mouth?

Kelly slowly shoved her finger through the pool of semen on her belly and then dipped her finger in between her sodden folds, gasping as she penetrated herself.

She giggled. She was still a virgin, but she had sperm swimming inside her pussy.

And she'd been so close to Daddy cumming inside her.

There was no doubt he found her attractive.

Now she just had to find a way to get him in bed with her like this again.