Vampires of the Apocalypse (Harem)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, first things first: I'm a vampire. The six girls I've added to the brood so far have each experienced a resistance or immunity to the Russian virus as part of the transformation. The downside is that you will become addicted to me - in pretty much every way possible."

"You gonna bite us?" Washington asked.

"Yes."

"Addicted, how?" Takao inquired.

"It's a reciprocal relationship - I feed you and you feed me - any bodily fluid works."

"Blood and .." she clarified.

"Blood, sweat, tears, and semen."

"We get to pick?" she asked.

"Sure."

"How does it work?" Carpenter questioned.

"I bite your neck, suck out some of your blood, mix it with my saliva, adding antibodies, and inject a portion of the mixture back into you."

Parker interjected, "Look closely at my girls. See if you can find any signs of the virus. Two days ago, we looked just like you - always tired, fighting rashes, coughing constantly. His bite fixed that. .. and, if you want a demonstration of what feeding off of him will do for you, any one of us will take a knife through our forearm right now just to show you - it's fucking amazing."

Takao's eyes were huge, "That's really hard to believe."

Martin stepped forward, "Please, Captain, let me. I'm so fucking horny."

Parker sighed, "Fine - but I'm moving you to the bottom of the rotation - including after the new girls."

"That's fine," Martin agreed, ripping her clothes off.

"Fuck, girl!" Washington laughed. "His willy that good?"

"You'll know soon enough," Martin replied.

"You think," Washington scoffed.

"I know," Martin stated.

He took a step back, peeled off his clothes, and stepped forward to greet Martin.

"His dick ain't even hard," Washington said.

He ignored her.

"How big?"

"Same as before. Leave the size the same but I'll let you know when to really pound me."

"You can control the size?" Washington asked, her eyes growing larger.

Martin nodded sideways at the woman and put her hands on the Major's shoulders.

He lifted her up, gave her a lusty kiss, and slowly settled her onto his rigid member.

"When the fuck did that monster appear?" Washington gasped.

He started slowly fucking himself using Martin's body. Her eyes were closed and she was pinching her nipples.

"Could you make it an inch longer?"

He nodded and complied.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Harder and faster please."

He followed her orders.

Her fingertips were turning white - she was pinching her nipples so hard.

She opened her eyes, pulled his face to hers, and tried kissing him as he fucked the shit out of her.

"If I squirt - like Parker did - will that make you cum - and fill my womb with your seed?"

"Probably."

"You like that shit?" she asked, coyly.

"Yes," he admitted.

"Make it a little thicker."

He complied.

She was pinching her nipples again, moaning.

He continued to fuck her - his cock barely fitting into her slurping sex.

Her moaning stopped and she was grinding her teeth together.

"The knife!" she yelled.

Schmidt pulled the man's blade and stabbed it into Martin's bicep.

The three new girls gasped.

"Fuckkk meeee!" Martin moaned.

He continued pounding her up & down on his cock.

"Fuckkkkkkk!" she moaned, her body starting to tremble, and then her pussy gushed on his sack, legs, and feet.

He groaned - and started blasting jets of semen into his lover.

"Watch the knife," Schmidt said, calling the new girls' attention away from the live sex-show.

"Soooo fucking gooooood!" Martin moaned - her words only slightly slurred.

The wound started closing and the knife almost popped out of Martin's arm. Schmidt caught it in midair.

"Shit, girl! He must've dumped a gallon of that shit in your twat - your body practically spit that knife out!" Schmidt laughed.

"Holy shit!" Washington gasped.

"I'm in," Carpenter said.

"Me too," Takao agreed.

"I'd be an idiot not to want that shit," Washington said, "I ain't never seen no shit like that before - and that fuckin' was hot."

"How long until he can go again?" Carpenter asked Parker.

"He came in all six of us in a row last time - without a break," Parker replied.

"Fuck!" Washington said. "How soon can I get added to the rotation?"

"He just has to bite you first and add you to the brood," Parker responded.

He kissed Martin and gave her a little hug.

"Was it good for you?" he asked, laughing.

"Fuck, yeah - but I'm still horny, sir."

"Yeah, that's the problem. You're all gonna want fed every day and that'll wear me out eventually. The good news is, you made me cum - so I'll recharge a little faster."

"Mmm," Martin cooed, "Does that mean I get a special prize?"

He laughed and kissed her again, before lifting her off of his cock and setting her on the floor.

"He's still hard?" Takao asked.

"It doesn't go down until I tell it to," he replied.

"I can't handle that much. You can make it a little smaller?" she asked.

He nodded and shrunk it down to half what it was.

Takao started peeling her clothes off.

Parker laughed, "Guess you have your next volunteer."

"Shit!" Washington hollered, starting to shed her clothing.

Carpenter was already halfway naked.

Takao stepped in front of him.

"Your neck will heal when my antibodies get into your system - but which side do you want me to bite?"

She leaned her head to the left and stepped forward.

When he was done, she looked down at the rash on her stomach. It was slowly beginning to dry up.

"When you cum in me, it'll go faster?"

"It has for everybody so far," he replied.

"And you can cum in any orifice?"

He nodded.

"I would very much like you to fuck my pussy, sir."

He picked her up and lowered her until the head of his cock was fighting to enter her tight snatch.

"Just a little thinner, sir."

He nodded, slimmed his member, and slid inside her.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped.

He started fucking her body up & down on his man-meat.

"A little longer, please, sir?"

He shifted.

"Oh! Perfect!"

She started humming. The pitch kept increasing and, in seconds, she was shuddering through an orgasm.

He gave her three blasts of semen and waited to see how she took the feeding.

"Oh! Shit! Oh! Shit! Oh! Shit! That's amazing!"

Her eyes popped open and she looked down at the rash - just as the last of it disappeared.

"Holy shit! Thank you!"

She grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

"Sorry, sir! Thank you, sir! Was that brain-blast the feeding, sir?"

"Yes."

"Amazing! I see what Martin meant. Your cock is still inside me and I already want more. Thank you, sir. I'm looking forward to my turn in the rotation."

He grabbed her hips, lifted her up for another kiss, and then set her on the floor.

Carpenter stepped up and tilted her head to the side.

He added her to the brood and she rubbed at the bite-mark for a second before telling him she was ready.

"Size?" he asked.

"Start small please. It's been a really long time, sir."

He went with an 8-inch finger-size.

"Longer and thicker please. Oh! Stop! Length is good. Just a little .. Yes! Fuck me please, sir. Slowly at first. My chest is already clearing up. I can feel it. Thank you for including me in this, sir."

He started fucking her thin, muscular body. Her rough hands clung to his forearms as he slid her up & down on his dick.

"A little faster, sir?"

He found it odd that - although he was fucking the girl - the woman - she avoided looking at his face. Carpenter's nose was a little crooked - probably broken in a fight - but Major Johnson thought the rugged look suited her.

"May I kiss you?" he asked.

Her eyes shot up to his - holding his gaze - questioning.

He looked back into her eyes with all of the sincerity he was feeling.

Her hands went around his neck and she pulled him in for a steamy kiss. The kiss would have been too rough for most men - but it didn't faze the Major. It actually kind of turned him on. She was fierce!

He decreased the length of his strokes - but kept fucking her as she devoured his mouth.

She only stopped kissing him in order to pull his face to her C-cup breasts. Her stiff nipples had to have been a half-inch tall and almost that wide.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped as he slowed his fucking and sucked her nipples, one at a time.

She kissed him roughly, again, and laid his head - and cheek - between her breasts - hugging him to herself.

She wrapped her legs around him and crossed her ankles behind him.

He decided it was time to retake control. He grabbed her waist and started jacking her body up & down on his cock - fucking the shit out of her.

She was flopping around like a rag-doll and, suddenly, her pussy clenched down on him and she shuddered through a powerful orgasm.

Her abs were writhing from the release and he pumped three blasts of semen into her just as she was recovering - which set her off again.

"Oh, wow! Mmm. Fuck! Yeah! That's some good shit!"

When the high had passed, she gave him one last kiss and climbed off his penis.

The last recruit stepped up.

"Washington?"

"Sir?"

"Which side?"

"Don't matter, sir, as long as you promise to fill my pussy with that monster cock and fuck me 'til I pass out."

Her breasts were too big to palm - easily double-D's - but he pinched her stiff nipples in his fingers and pulled her over to him.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" she moaned.

He grabbed her face and kissed her - and then leaned her head to the side to bring her into the brood.

When he released her, she kissed him back.

"Now, just let me hop up on this table and .. Oh!"

She gasped as he lifted her six-foot, two-inch body into the air, and dropped her onto the head of his cock.

He bumped up the length and girth and plunged into her wetness.

Once he was inside, he eased up the dimensions little by little until she was calling out for her heavenly savior.

He stretched his legs out a little and lifted her off the floor by her cunt.

"Oh, dear Jesus! Please help this man give me a baby!"

He grabbed her by her hips and started jacking her body up & down on his distended cock.

"Lord almighty! Sweet, sweet Jesus! My pussy's so full!"

Her vaginal muscles were gripping up and down his cock - all 14 inches of it.

"Oh, dear Jesus! Momma said I was a dirty whore. Holy Lord, bless this cock, this beautiful cock. It fucks my dirty pussy so good. Thank you, Jesus, for this wonderful penis! You make all things beautiful!"

He continued to fuck his new horse-cock in & out of her churning pussy.

"Oh! Fuck! It's coming, sweet Lord. It's coming! Oh, dear Jesus! Oh, dear, sweet, beautiful Jesus! Oh! Fuckkkkkkk!"

Washington continued her litany of prayers through her orgasm - the grip & grasp of her pussy on his fuck-meat never pausing.

When she'd finished cumming, he fired three seminal blasts deep inside her - painting her cervix with each splash.

She did, indeed, pass out.

Her eyes rolled back into her head - and her body completely relaxed. She would've fallen to the floor if he hadn't been holding her up.

It took a couple minutes - but she finally came back to the land of the living.

"I saw Jesus," she reported.

"What did he tell you?" he asked.

"He said, 'You're welcome for the donkey-dick' and then he sent me back - cuz he said we got shit to do."

"Okay .." he chuckled.

She grabbed his face and pulled him in for a lusty kiss - with a little tentative tongue.

"Thanks for the fuckin', sir. That was the best I ever had."

"Glad to hear it. Welcome to the team."

He shrunk his legs back to normal and Washington's feet resumed supporting her weight.

She backed up a step and the monster cock, that had been buried inside of her, emerged in all of its glistening glory.

"Girl! How big is your cunt?!" Nordahl gasped as she looked at the Major's dick.

Washington grabbed his flagpole, licked all around the head - and then sucked - or tried to suck - it into her mouth - staring into his eyes the whole time.

"About the same size as Basso from the looks of it," Schmidt laughed.

"Fuck you," Basso replied - but she was laughing as well.

He shrunk his cock back to normal and started getting dressed.

"Don't be hidin' the goodies, handsome, er, sir. I was still havin' fun lookin'," Washington teased.

"Focus, ladies," Parker called out. "I want your input on these sites I've got picked out. Everyone get dressed."

"Yeah, and keep your hands off of Parker's pecker," Jimenez laughed. "She don't share very well."

Captain Parker gave her a look but started spreading the pictures and info-sheets out on the conference table.

"Each of these locations has close access to clean water and game trails," she began.

"These are fallback positions," Takao clarified.

Parker nodded, "The Major has said that we'll operate as normal for now. I have concerns that things will become .. uh .. unstable .. as the virus expands. I think we need to develop and supply at least two locations that we can use. We'll need to be discreet - so - obviously all materials transport will have to be done solely by members of this team. We'll prep the sites to be as low-key as possible - so that nobody else knows what's there. If anybody asks you what you're doing, just tell them we're building a more remote version of The Village."

She looked over at the Major.

The Village - Major Johnson thought about the fabricated town - near the edge of the base - that was used by every unit - at some point or another - for training in urban maneuvers & tactics. Her cover story wouldn't be questioned by most people.

"That's fine. Get me lists of anything you need requisitioned and I'll sneak it through. Otherwise, peel stuff out of existing stocks and log it - like normal - and it'll get replaced as the quartermasters see gaps in their inventory - hopefully without raising too much suspicion."

Parker nodded and continued, "Obviously, we want each location to be as self-sufficient as possible - food, water, and enough electricity to give us light and food storage."

Major Johnson looked around the room at the women's faces - the members of his new brood. They were all nodding.

"Captain, why don't you tell us why you picked each one - and then we'll look them over and see if we see pro's and con's that bubble them up," Schmidt offered.

"And then we'll vote or something?" Takao asked.

"That sounds good," Parker agreed.

For the next hour, the Captain went over the details of each of the eight locations that she had selected.

Her team-members listened to the summaries and asked a few questions about each.

The Major found a chair and watched the nine women work through the logistics.

They selected two prime locations - and a tertiary site that would not be developed - but would serve as their next go-to.

Somehow, the diminutive Basso ended up sitting sideways on his lap, with her arms around his neck.

She whispered, "Did you approve the schedule, sir? I won the lottery. I get to be first."

He put an arm around her waist and tried to focus on the Captain's words.

"Parker!" Nordahl called out, interrupting her, "Basso is trying to steal my man!"

In a flash, Basso was standing next to him - under the glare of the rest of the squad.

"I, uh, was just asking the Major if the schedule had been approved."

"Yeah, and trying to get an early start on the sausage-fest," Carpenter laughed.

Basso stood a little taller and took a breath to defend herself but her retort was buried by the laughter from the others.

He reached over and stroked a fingertip along the lips of her cameltoe that was barely visible as she stood in front of him.

She bent forward and grabbed her ankles - tilting her twat back to be fully available for groping and teasing.

"Please .." she moaned.

Parker looked over at her boss.

"You will all need fed at least once a week. With the new additions, we'll have to do at least two feedings a day - let's try three to start."

The Captain nodded and said, "I'll adjust the schedule."

"I'll take Basso and we'll do a midday feeding. For now, schedule them as breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Late night and early morning visits won't attract much attention with squad members coming and going from my cot - but we may have to do the midday one here."

She nodded.

"Basso and I will go to my office. Just knock if you need either of us."

"We'll be fine until you return, sir. Have fun, Basso," Parker said, grinning.

"Thank you, ma'am. I intend to," she said, standing back up and taking his hand - and then practically dragging him down the hall to his office.

When they walked into the room, he asked her how she wanted to do it.

He doubted she'd pick the carpeted concrete floor. He assumed she'd pick the desk. Instead, she chose the large wooden office chair that he always sat in.

She ordered him to stand still while she removed his clothing and laid it on the desk.

When he was naked, she stroked his cock and held it up to her face.

"Bigger and longer, please," she requested.

When it was the size she wanted, she sucked it into her mouth and part of the way down her tiny throat.

She pulled off, "Two more inches."

He complied.

As small as she was, it felt like the head of his cock was halfway to her stomach when she deep-throated him.

He jetted a blast of semen into her belly and she trembled.

"Fuck!" she gasped, pulling off. "I love that shit!"

She kissed him, begging, "Give me one more of those before I ride you?"

He nodded.

She pinched her nipples and shoved her face back onto his rod - burying it inside her gullet - until her nose was hidden in his pubes.

He gave her another quick feeding.

She pulled off and smacked her lips.

"What does it taste like to you?" he asked.

"An ice-cold Mountain Dew," she replied. "Parker said you tasted like chocolate shake. That's weird as fuck - but I love it!"

She pushed him back a step and he sat down in his chair.

She slowly removed her clothes - watching his eyes as he enjoyed her little show.

She stepped between his legs, stood on the arms of the chair, and then sat on his lap - with her knees hanging across the arms, her legs dangling towards the floor, and her tight little cunt stuffed with his cock.

Her hands were on his neck and she was making out with him as she started fucking herself on his stiff penis.

He added an inch to the length and it started bumping against her cervix with each drop.

"Oh! Fuck! That hurts so good!" she gasped, and sped up.

He massaged her back, tickled her sides - but not enough to break her stride - and mauled her tiny titties - abusing the nipples between his fingertips.

She continued to kiss and bite his face as she fucked herself silly on his dick.

Her orgasm hit and she stopped thrusting - and started grinding - her pussy muscles gripping his cock.

Her grinding set him off and he grabbed her ass-cheeks and started fucking her, hard.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me, Major! I want your babies so bad! I fucking love you!"

Her body started to orgasm again just as his nuts began firing jizz into the small woman's pussy.

The feeding double-pumped her orgasm and her eyes rolled back in her head.

He kept fucking her - and filling her - she was lifeless in his hands. He moved his grip higher to make sure she didn't fall - but continued to fuck his meat in & out of her.

When she revived, she looked into his eyes and growled like some kind of feral canine.

He fired another jizz-blast into her.

"Fuck! Sir! You've gotta stop doing that! I'm so fucking addicted to that shit! You're turning me into some kind of animal."

He stopped fucking himself on her body and pulled her into his arms.