What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her older two daughters' faces were red with shock that only amplified when some moments later Becca cried out even louder, "OH GOD YES!!! Oh, mom you're really hitting it good! Oh my god don't stop ... CUMMINGGGG!!!! Oh! Oh! Oh GOD I'm cumming so harddddddd!" and then she slumped down limply, passed out cold. She couldn't fall off of her oxygen needing mother due to her hands cuffed to the chair in front of her but luckily, she recovered in only a few more seconds and then lifted up letting Carol inhale deeply as John worked her clit and pussy even more, although at a much gentler level.

"Okay, stud," Chad said, "fun's over, and congrats on a job well done."

John moved out of his mother's wetter than a swamp pussy and grinned at his two mute sisters even as his free hand rose up and wiped some of her juices from his face. He looked down at his nearly comatose mother and said, "That was neat mom, and you sure taste good!"

Carol somehow managed to groan out "Oh fuck me ..." as her eyes rolled crazily in their sockets.

I looked to John's crotch as he knelt on his knees and laughed out, "Damn, look at the stud now! I think she loves you and just gave you an offer you should NOT refuse!"

Most eyes in the room snapped to look at John's cock which was at least as hard as when Becca made him cum earlier. Kim and Tammy gasped in shock, again, followed by the slower Becca still recovering from her mother's oral efforts as she took a look and said, "Damn brother, who knew you could recover that fast! Never saw one do that before!"

Kim looked around then back at their mother and said a questioning, "Mom?"

Carol rolled her head, not appearing to focus on anything until she looked at John's rock-hard cock, "Oh fuck me ..." she moaned softly.

"Sure," John said even softer as he slipped forward (his feet dragged the chair with him) and pierced her pussy juice slickened cunt in one continuous motion. "Oh wow, that feels good!" he moaned a bit louder.

"What?" Carol groaned as her head pulled back and her hips lifted up in opening to him. He pulled back nearly all the way then shoved in much faster and she managed, "Oh god ... what ... who ... oh son." He pulled nearly completely out and then slammed back into her crushing her clit as he bottomed out. "Oh god, John, you're fucking me, but you mustn't. Oh John, not again," as he repeated the hard thrust. "No, oh son, no, you really shouldn't ... my god ... oh fuck ... you ... need to ... stop ... you really ... oh shit ... really ..." and suddenly he began a series of at least 20 fast and hard thrusts, each one ending with his body as tight against hers as possible. His mother somehow rambled on even faster with "... need ... ooh ... my ... fucking ... god ... stop ... don't ... oh ... stop ... oh ... don't ... stop ... fuck ... don't stop ... oh fuck me ... don't stop ... don't stop ... oh my god don't fucking stop! Oh, fucking hell I'm going to cum again! Shit! Oh, gawddd YES!!!"

It was just then that the air was pierced by a scream that should have been heard three towns away as she began thrashing and jerking about, her eyes locked onto her son's face as he began spurting his sperm deep into her vagina, his face contorted in the pleasure/pain of his climax. I watched as John's hips slowed and shortened their motion, each inward thrust ending with his base tight against her clit making her coo and moan as he brought her climax down.

He leaned down and, without asking, kissed her, his tongue worming around within her mouth as she slowly joined him battling tongue to tongue. Finally, he lifted up and gave her one last nearly fully out motion and then back in all the way. His hips ground against her then he slowly, and I do mean S L O W L Y, eased out of her cum oozing fuck hole.

As best he could we all watched as John managed to move (chair too) up and over her while his free hand grabbed behind her neck. Then pulling on her head with his hand while curving his body towards her he said calmly, "Clean my cock, mom. Suck all your juices from it." Kim gasped for all of us as his mother gave him a smile before her lips enveloped his bulbous head and then sucked him in as she leaned towards him the best she could.

I motioned to Chad to let her hands free and as soon as it was done both her hands wrapped around his ass and she pulled him into her until she gagged. She sucked the shit out of his semi-soft shaft before letting it loose and licking the sides where she couldn't get him into her mouth. Then she went back to sucking his cock until Max butted in and uncuffed his legs and told him to put his chair

back then sit down. Personally, I would have preferred to let her continue, just to see if she would keep going until he popped again. Oh well.

I noticed Kim's eyes stayed locked on John's shaft as he stood up and walked three steps before sitting back down where Max redid his Velcro cuffs. Then I noticed she had her legs clamped tightly together making me think she was super turned on. Acting quicker than any of us had expected I said into her ear, "Kim, why don't you go over to your brother, give him a few more licks like your mom was, and then just climb onto that pole and ride it like you want to."

She flinched at my voice being so close but didn't bat an eye at my suggestion. Her head looked down and back as if to see her cuffed wrists, so I released her and she stood up instantly. Her hands went to her shorts and they dropped quickly while I pointed at her blouse. She just shrugged then unbuttoned it in a flash (no bra) and stepped quickly to where John was sitting with a dazed look.

She kissed his cheek and said, "Hey John," then went to her knees while grasping his three-quarter hard shaft in her hand before swirling her tongue all around his tip then pushing down all the way to his balls.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he groaned.

"Kim??" her startled sister Tammy gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Sucking on a nice and hard cock," Kim said pulling off of John's fully rejuvenated shaft. She took him back in and worked him for maybe 30 seconds more before she looked at Tammy and said, "Now, dear sister, I'm going to fuck this cock hard as I ever have fucked one and hope to hell I cum like our mother just did! Oh, shit John, you feel so good in me," she groaned as she slowly pressed down onto him until she had all of him tucked inside her hot moist pussy.

"But John's our brother," Tammy reminded her with a raised voice.

Kim was picking up her speed as her hips rotated as well as rocked forwards and backwards as she looked her sister in the eyes. "Yeah, I know that. And I can tell how this evening is going to go, and I want to get fucked while he can still get it hard, and oh god is he ever hard right now!" She looked back down at her younger brother and gave him a half grin as she groaned out, "I never thought we would do this, but god damn do you feel good! You'd better be able to get me off, cause IF you do, I'm going to suck the cock that's fucking me and make it cum. Then I'm going to swallow all you have left, and I NEVER swallow! Deal?" John wisely nodded his head.

Max stepped over to Becca with his cock in hand and said, "Hey you, how about you suck my cock since you aren't busy."

"I don't want to, pig."

"I wasn't asking, I was telling. Now get to it or Tammy here won't be lookin' so good."

"Oh shit, Becca, just do it like you do all the other ones!" her sister said.

Becca looked at her sister, then sighed and said with an attitude, "It's a good thing I like the way you look, otherwise I might have just let him do it!"

I watched as Tammy struggled to hold her tongue, then grinned as Becca leaned in and took Max's half hard cock into her mouth and worked her tongue like the good little cock sucker she is. My guess was that Tammy counted to 50, or maybe even 100 before she said with a hiss, "Bitch!" By then Becca could only glare at her as she was fully into servicing the cock in her mouth. I had to give it to her, she certainly has learned her skills quite well! I, however, was looking forward to when I got to fuck the little bitch. If lucky I would be the second guy to do so!

I took a glance at Carol and was surprised to see her slumped in her chair, her eyes locked onto her son sitting across from her as her oldest daughter rode him as if he was the last man on earth. So, I was surprised when Tammy nudged my foot with hers and said, "What are you waiting for, I know you are getting ready to fuck me. So just do it and we'll get it over with. Or do you just want oral?"

In truth, she was right, but I did want a blowjob from Carol first, but what the hell, she looked out of it, and bad attitude or not, Tammy was willing. I stepped in front of her and dropped my shorts and boxers while saying, "Hope you can handle it girl, make your sister proud!"

Tammy recovered from her shock at my larger shaft right in front of her and gasped, "Holy shit! You've been eating your Wheaties. As for my little bitch sister, fuck her!"

"Okay, since you told me to I will, but later. Right now, I want you to take care of draining my balls." Then I flopped my two-thirds hard cock on her cheek and she quickly engulfed it and worked on my first four inches. Quickly she had coaxed me to fully hard status and I chose then to lean into her so I could reach down to her cuffed hands behind the chair and released her right one while cuffing the left to the chair.

She was trying to speak, which she couldn't do with her mouth full of cock and a throat that just couldn't handle it all, so I pulled back most of the way. "Thanks, I'm left-handed," she said then went back to worming her tongue all over my shaft. I shoved my shaft down her throat again as I uncuffed her left hand before cuffing her right. Standing back up I gave her enough room so she could let my cock loose. "Thanks again," she said pulling back and off of me. "I guess you aren't such a bad guy after all. Tell, you what, I really want to suck your cock dry, I mean REALLY! So that's what I'm going to do. But, if you guys hang around long enough for you to recover, I think I'd like to get fucked by a cock this big! Do you think you might like that idea?"

I knew this girl quite well and she had never even given me a second glance, but I had to keep up the ruse that we had just happened to pick this house to hide in. Would I like the idea? Hell, yes, I would! More than once if I had my preference! I said, "Uh, it's Tammy, right? Okay, if we stay here longer than I expect then I sure will! But right now, get back to sucking my cock, girl!"

She did. Oh my god, did she ever! Her efforts at least quadrupled as she made certain that I knew just who was doing what to me!

My eyes roamed the room, taking in the sights of Kim fucking the hell out of a smiling ear to ear John, before moving to where Becca was getting closer to getting her reward for sucking Max's shaft just like she does all the ones at the Library! Then I noticed that Chad had decided to make use of the still out of it Carol and get in his fuck with her. I did however notice that he wasn't trying to fuck her to death in 50 seconds like he usually did but was actually going at it with long slow strokes so they both might enjoy it. Okay, Carol was doubtful but at least she might. And, I was glad to see he had his condom on to protect all of our identities.

That meant the guy holding the fake knife, while watching the other four of us getting something from each of the females in the room, was Bernie. True to form, just like in gym class he was the last one to go. Or cum.

I snapped my head back to where Chad was putting it to Carol. I couldn't believe it when I saw he had his right hand down by her crotch and was working her clit in time with his hip thrusts into her hot pussy that had woken up. Her moans were what had made me look at them again as she was fucking back as good as she was getting it! Nice to see he was learning somewhat.

But Tammy pulled my attention back to her as she really went at me like a woman possessed. Talk about a horny bunch! They sure were looking like the most agreeable group we had put it to.

But then I had to turn to look at Kim bouncing on her brother John's pussy stuffing cock as she screamed, "Oh fuck yes! I'm ... I'm fucking CUMMING!!!!!!" Her body went totally out of sync from the motions she had been doing but it sure didn't affect her orgasm any! I was amazed at how much her body shook while she still managed to work John's cock within her.

And then she dropped down onto him hard and stayed right there, her head slumped down and her breathing deep and fast. John was looking at her with a worried expression. "Hey, John," I called out to him, making nearly everybody in the room look at him, "looks like you really rang her bell! Well done stud, once she recovers you get to be blown by another of your ice-queen sisters! And don't forget, she promised to swallow it all!"

Just then Kim shuddered and lifted her head, looking around with a dazed look trying to figure out what happened. "Jesus!" she said with a shake of her head. "Fucking hell John, I guess I'm going to swallow your cum! That was incredible. I've never cum from sex before so I sure didn't expect to have to follow through on that promise. I hope your stuff tastes good!"

She used her pussy to give him three full up and down motions along with two rolling hip circles before she smiled at him and lifted up and off of her brother's cock. "Is it okay if I grab that cushion for my knees?" she asked any of us masked men. Bernie looked at her and gave her a nod of his head and she grabbed it then quickly returned to where John sat. "Okay, John, hope I can do this as good as Becca did."

"Me too, but if you don't think you can make me cum in your mouth, I would LOVE to cum in your pussy! It felt really good!"

"Oh no ... you WILL cum in my mouth and then I will be swallowing every drop of your cum! Maybe we can do the other later."

With that they went mute as Kim slowly took his shaft back into her mouth and then began giving him a blowjob he would not soon forget. Becca had gone at him with determination to get the job done. Kim, surprisingly, acted as if she was giving her lover head! Exactly like my sister does me now! Tammy kept pulling my attention back to her own efforts at blowing my cock, even though she failed at getting me fully down her throat. She tried, though.

About five minutes later I groaned "Oh yeah, girl, I'm going to cum! Swallow it all! Oh, fuck yeah!" With that I grabbed her head and fucked her face until my balls erupted and blast after blast of my hot cream shot hard into the back of her mouth. The first shot made her gag but then she recovered and handled the rest of them with no problem. Tammy can blow me anytime!

My balls ran dry and I let loose of her head, expecting her to pull away from me. Instead she proceeded to just keep on sucking while her tongue went nuts everywhere it could reach as her head moved on and off of me in the best non-deepthroat motions she could do. Her eyes were locked onto the base of my cock all the while.

After about 30 seconds I said softly, "Um, Tammy, that was a really good blowjob, and we both know that I came in your mouth. What are you doing?"

"You're still hard and I am so fucking horny that I'm going nuts! I need this cock in me, just as soon as I suck you some more. I've never had one this big before! God damn why can't I get a boyfriend with a dick like yours?" I stifled a laugh that really wanted to be heard!

Next thing I knew she was using her free hand to shove her pants and panties off then tried to guide me into her. "Whoa there, girl! No point in risking things, condom first!" I told her, reaching down into my pants pocket where I had an ample supply for the night. Moments later she grinned as I settled against her hole then she took about three inches into her super moist yet tight sex.

"Oh my god ... you are fucking huge!" she moaned as her eyes stared right into my own. It took her about four minutes before she sighed happily as her pussy lips settled tightly against my cock's base. "Oh ... my ... god ... I can't get over how full I feel! I'm probably going to cum in a minute or two on this big fucker, so if that happens just please keep going until we both have gotten off, no matter how many times I cum!"

"Works for me, good looking! I'll fuck you silly," I told her as I started mauling the shit out of her pretty 34C tits. She was right as I doubt that it took her a minute before her free left hand grabbed her hair and she screamed in rapture as she came shuddering on my shaft.

Carol looked over and said, "Tammy? Are you alright? What happened to you?"

After recovering Kim looked at her mother and said, "Damn mom, can't you tell when a woman cums hard on a cock?!"

"Women can't cum from those damned things." Carol said.

Knowing this fuck wasn't one I was supposed to get, I looked at Carol and said with a grin, "Tell you what, when I'm finished with Tammy, I'll come over there and fuck you too. Then we'll know if you are right or not!"

"The nerve!" she exclaimed with a snotty attitude. "He's only fucking me because I was unconscious when he started. I wouldn't have let him do it."

"Carol, Carol, Carol ... you still don't understand. Until we leave, you and your children will do whatever the hell we tell you to do. Young stud John there has endured enough shit from the four of you that we plan on making his night for him as well. So, you see Carol, when I come over there to fuck you, that is exactly what I will do." With that said I turned my attention back to the captive girl in front of me and started pounding the living shit out of Tammy who by then had come again and was rapidly closing in on her third cum with my cock inside of her.

As Tammy's third climax began, she wrapped her fingers around my wrist and soon was gripping super tight on me, her fingernails digging into my skin. Her orgasm faded finally and I asked her to let go of my wrist. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry," she said as her fingers loosened and then they turned my arm so she could check for cuts. And that made her look at my roughly 1½" diameter birth mark on the inside of my right arm, about two inches from my wrist.

When we went to Max's house it was pretty cool out so I had on a long-sleeved shirt that I never took off. Tonight, was much warmer and we all had on plain white T-shirts. Tammy gasped when she saw the mark as her eyes shot up to mine where she really seemed to be searching for something. And then she wrapped her legs around my ass and really started pulling me into her. It couldn't have been more than 15 seconds later that she screamed again as she came thunderously under me again.

She was like a woman possessed as our fuck continued! I lost track when she cried out for the seventh, at least, orgasm, but I know she had more, I just can't remember how many of them. It was when I groaned above her, my hips driving solidly into her and pausing as I pulsed out a good long rope of cum, then shot back into her to repeat that action, when she pulled me down tight against her and whispered into my ear, "I'm cumming Marty! Don't stop! Oh, fuck this feels so good Marty!"

I damned near shit and almost stopped all movement, only to resume thrusting into her as her heals dug into my butt cheeks. She knows who I am! Oh, fucking shit! We are so screwed! My mind was a jumbled mess as I tried to figure out how to keep her quiet. The only thing I could come up with was to take her to a bedroom and Velcro cuff her to a bed, I was certain I had seen one here that would work.

One thing about a guy's balls, once they start shooting sperm, they don't want to quit. Mine sure didn't. As luck would have it we both rolled down the back side of our climaxes when John let loose with loud cries as he flooded Kim's mouth; meanwhile Max and Becca both made loud noises as she drained his balls down her throat; sounds that meshed perfectly with those next to us as Carol screamed as another orgasm shocked her body as Chad made loud strange noises as they too came.