What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy used that short time span to whisper into my ear, "I won't tell. But I want to get fucked by all five of you guys, and at least once more tonight by you. Deal? Or do I tell them right now?"

Well, I had warned the other guys to bring several extra condoms just in case one broke. Hoping they all did so I softly said, "That wasn't our plan, but I'll do my best to get them all to fuck you. You might just have to start asking them, as I doubt they all will, on their own. But I'll try my best."

"Okay, that'll do for now. And thanks for the fuck ... and all those orgasms." She looked around then grinned up at me still softly speaking, "My mom isn't busy right now. I think you promised her a good fuck. Go to it stud!"

I took care of my condom then slid between Carol's legs as she lay sprawled half on her chair and half off of it. She looked up saying, "What, who, oh my god no!"

By then my newly condom covered shaft was pressing tight against her slimy vagina so I just smiled under my mask and shoved into her while saying, "Oh YES, Carol! I'm here just as promised!" By then I had given her four thrusts which meant all but two inches of my shaft was inside of her.

"Oh my god! It's too big! Pull it out, it hurts!" I kept right on going and after three more thrusts I was balls deep inside of one mighty tight pussy.

"Fuck, woman, how can you be this tight after having four kids!?!? Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this one!" She had a very worried look as she realized there was no stopping me. And I proved her right by suddenly starting to pound her with slow but hard full-length thrusts that shook her and her chair.

To my side Tammy looked over at Bernie who was now speaking softly to Chad. "Hey you, knife man," she called out and Bernie looked at her while pointing his finger at his chest, "yeah, you. Give him the knife and come here please." Bernie stepped over and around people as he made his way to her asking what she wanted. "You have been so neglected over there while your friends were all getting their jollies. So why don't you just drop those pants of yours and I'll suck you hard, then you can shove that fucker into me and fuck me hard. Sound good?"

Bernie had ended up being the guy picked to fuck Carol and get blown by Kim so he was rather bummed about the whole night. Things were looking better to him as he quickly agreed to her plan. I glanced around and could tell the rest of the guys were wondering what the hell had happened.

But I had a supposedly frigid mother to fuck and I turned my attention to that task. Thirty-minutes later she was screaming through her fourth orgasm from me, her hips lunging up at me as I pounded her pussy into submission to me. Her tight legs around my waist never wanted to let me go but they finally fell away after about two more minutes, her face a mixture of exhaustion and excitement.

After that, all plans were tossed right out the window. At the last minute before leaving my house I had grabbed an extra pill for each of us and we all made use of them. In the end, every one of us guys fucked each female there at least once. Chad only did two of them twice, first Tammy when I told him to, and then going back to Carol when she was wide awake. She welcomed him with open legs and they had a surprisingly great time.

The only one to fuck Becca more than twice was stud John. She went back to him on her own three more times and he made her cum hard a few times each time they fucked! By the time Bernie got his dick into her she was one fucked out girl, but he still managed to get her off.

Shortly after I finished with Carol, John begged us to let him hit the bathroom so I took him and he pissed then I gave him another pill. He thanked me for more than the pill, then blanched as I said, "Tammy knows."

Thankfully in a soft yell he asked, "How the fuck can that be?" I turned one wrist and showed him the skin where my plain arm stared back at him. "So?" Then I showed him my other wrist with nail marks around my birth mark and he said, "Fuck! Now what do we all do? Fuck!!!" Thank god he was quiet even though very excited/worried.

"She told me that she had to fuck all of you guys tonight, or she would tell the other girls. I think she has had all of us but I'm going to urge the others to make sure they do her, maybe even twice. Then, later, we all have to check for marks that would give us away, no matter where they are on our bodies. Hell, I completely forgot about that thing, it's been there all my life."

John looked at me with what I could only call a scared shitless look. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, I think we just carry on and once the four of us leave and you get a chance to speak with her in private, you tell her that we picked your house since that way we figured all of us could lose our cherries in one night. I don't know if she will believe that or not but it's the only thing I have come up with!"

"Oh, yeah, that might work. All of my sisters make fun of me every chance they get about being a dateless virgin. She would probably believe it completely. And they all thought we were all in the same boat. Here's hoping it works."

With that said I escorted him back to the rest of his family and cuffed him back onto his chair. A couple of the guys gave me a look as it had taken a bit longer than would be expected but I just gave a subtle thumbs up signal and they seemed to relax.

As the rest of our night at John's house continued, I noticed that he somehow fucked each of his sisters once more as well as pounding the shit out of Carol until she had cum many times from his shaft. Another buddy of mine was learning how to use the weapon between his legs!

I also fucked Carol again, but took it easy on her as it was right after John had pulled out and she was barely aware of me until I shoved my cock into her. That she noticed but didn't fight me and we came together after about 9 minutes. Becca, the blowjob queen, asked me to fuck her again and I did, she's much better at giving head than at fucking. Tammy then took up my dance card as she fucked back at me for nearly 50 minutes, cumming multiple times while, thankfully, remembering to not say my name! Instead she loudly cussed the four of us out for destroying her family while whispering to me her thanks for opening her eyes about the cocks around her. Hmmm.

Like I said, we barged in at 7:30 at night, but we didn't leave until 3:45 the next morning. I didn't know about the rest of the guys, but my dick was worn out! John used the method I had come up with on our first night to be the hero by getting them all uncuffed. I waited until the four of us were safely within the walls of my house before letting them know that we had been found out ... and how.

The noise my three friends made was louder than even I had expected. And I expected it to be VERY loud! I got them to calm down then I showed them what told Tammy who I was. Then we all did a thorough job of inspecting each other for anything that might be recognized by a sister or mother.

After that the four of us threw sleeping bags on my living room floor and were asleep in minutes. We were all dead tired. I woke up just after 11 and soon all four of us were awake and hoping for the best. John called at a little after noon and was soon at my house. My mother and sister had decided to do some shopping before heading for home.

"So, John, how were things at your house after we left last night?" I asked him after shutting the door.

"Oh wow, mom wanted to call the police and so did Kim. Becca didn't see the problem because of your use of condoms. Tammy was quite vocal against it, as was I. It was basically 3 against 2 and with them all knowing that the only cum that could be found on any of them was mine, the vote was suddenly 5 to 0 against calling. I'm telling you man, as nervous as I was, last night was the first time I can remember that I got a goodnight kiss from all four of them!"

"Just a kiss?" I asked with a grin.

"Well ... I was pretty tired but Tammy shocked them all by saying she was going to sleep with me. Hell, even I was surprised by that, since she knew and all. But once the house quieted down, she whispered to me that she wasn't mad. She told me she had gone nun-like for about 4 months but now she knew where some pussy pleasing guys lived! She even said that she would be happy to take on all five of us again, only without the masks!"

"No fucking way!" Chad and Bernie shouted nearly in unison.

"Honest injun! I guess she was so happy that all five of us made her cum so she didn't see a down side to it! After I got over my shock, she slid down my body and then gave me one hell of a blowjob that lasted about 30 minutes till I blasted her mouth full. She swallowed my entire load, that's for sure. And then this morning she woke me up with another blowjob which once she knew I was awake turned into a cowgirl fuck where she screamed to orgasm three times before I pumped her pussy full once again!"

"Jesus, man. How did that go over with the rest of your family?"

John laughed hard at that question. "I was wondering about it when Tammy screamed the first time. Mom stuck her head into my room in less than ten seconds. She gasped then quickly shut the door as she left. Kim soon followed, she watched for about half a minute or so, then she left and closed the door. Becca was next. She looked around the door for several moments, then she stepped into my room and finally shut the door. Tammy wasn't aware of any of this until Becca walked over and sat on the bed next to us.

"Tammy nearly had a heart attack when she saw Becca, but she recovered when Becca gave her a grin and asked if she could give my cock a few sucks. Tammy gave me a grin, then slipped her pussy up and off of me giving Becca room. I'm telling you guys, that twin of mine sure can suck cock, even though I didn't think so before! Anyway, she gave me about 6 or 7 full length head bobs before pulling off of me. Guess what she said then."

Four of us looked at him with no idea what that girl might have said.

"Yeah, I don't blame you. I sure never expected that 'ice princess' to say what she did. Anyway, she looked me right in my eyes and said, 'Have fun with big sis, but make sure you eat good today. I plan on fucking the shit out of you tonight!' Then she smiled at Tammy and left my room, leaving my door wide open. Tammy had her hardest climaxes after that!"

"Way to go, stud John!" we all somehow said together.

"Here's the real kicker," John said excitedly, "before I left the house Kim pulled me aside and softly asked, 'so I heard Becca claimed rights to you tonight, and she plans on being with you until you can't get it up anymore. You really surprised her last night. And Tammy and you did it this morning, as we all heard and saw. Do you think you could come home from being with your friends early so you and I can have some fun?' What do you guys think about that?"

"Well, all I know is Beth and my mom still love to fuck me about every other night, although sometimes Beth won't skip a day for quite a while," Max said with a grin. "Don't knock it man! And when the curse shows up, they just suck me off."

The guys left a short time later as it was getting closer to when my mom thought they would get home. She missed it by 10 minutes. They were early! Thank god the guys weren't still in our house discussing last night when they walked in. They both seemed excited that I had supper going in the oven, so we sat in the living room and they told me all about their trip. It seemed they had a fantastic time and I was happy for them!

Mom asked me how much time was left until supper was finished. When I told her about 90-minutes she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bedroom where we fucked for 2 hours. Supper was over cooked but I didn't complain one bit.

And so, in spite of a major scare, yet another successful 'invasion' had been pulled off. Only two more to go. And we all couldn't wait to attack Chad's house and get a piece of his mom and sister! But how, and when?

The end of part three