All Comments on 'When Dams are Broken Ch. 02'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh Egglime, you just made me cum, and cum really hard. Thank you for that. This chapter was even HOTTER than the first one. Kei's more dominant behavior and dirty talk was such a turn on. And Michael certainly liked being the submissive partner. We know Michael loves his wife, but he just had orgasms like never before. So, where does he go from here, maybe a poly relationship? Chapter #2 was another ***** plus and looking forward to chapter #3of this great story. Thanks, MLF

EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I really liked writing it. Reading it however was not very fun for me. I only see errors or what I could've done better and I want to change them. I'm wondering if the experience is something every person who dabbles in writing can relate to. Knowing how you feel about it made me feel better though. I'm really grateful. So, thanks.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Intense. Both chapters but this one so much more so. Love the Bruce Lee quote. You must be a young author, Egglime. 32 as “middle aged”? Ouch, lol. Consent from the wife was hot hot hot. Five Stars and Following you so I never miss a word.

EgglimeEgglimealmost 2 years agoAuthor

There's nothing wrong with being old-ish, dnsontn. Aging is a beautiful thing. That said, you're absolutely right. 32 isn't old or "middle-aged". But even if it was, it shouldn't matter as long as you're happy.

Also, you guessed right. I am kind of young, and I realize my use of the word "middle-aged" is incorrect, lol. Thanks, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 2 years ago

I love this story. I love how Kei and Michael love Gay sex. So intense. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the description of the helpless bi-curious baby having his ass eaten….Hard for me not to just continually reread this hot story. I want my wife to catch me reading it…seeing her husband on the floor, his incredibly tight black jeans just filled with cum….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES