When Dams are Broken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like that, you nasty fuck-toy?" Kei pulled his hair and humped his prostate deep.

"I love it. I LOVE IT. OH MY GOD, KEI. S-SHIIIIT. Oh, baby...!"

"Focus, baby. I want you to cum now. Are you ready to cum from your ass for the first time?"

Michael only continued to scream out his name; the older man probably wasn't even hearing anything. Kei reached out to the man's neck and started to slightly restricted his windpipes again. Not enough to choke, but enough to keep him on edge. He saw Michael eagerly meeting his thrusts even harder. Kei smiled as he saw the man enjoying himself. Michael looked so happy and slutty with spit decorating parts of his face while he moaned wantonly, still keeping his legs together and tightening it up exactly how Kei ordered him to.

The younger man fucked Michael's ass in a gradually increasing pace. It's times like these Kei was grateful he built muscles around his hips and torso. This sounded crazy, but he wanted to fuck this older man forever. It was crazy how much he craved him, despite already being inside him. Kei felt Michael's ass suddenly contracting more intensely around his cock; the fucked-silly man was about to cum from his ass for the fucking first time. Kei moaned loudly at the constant tightness gripping the whole length of his dick. He let out a howl as he kept going with reckless abandon.

His orgasm was fast approaching too.

"Let's c-cum together, baby? Where do you--fuck--want me to cum?"

Michael's eyes rolled. He screamed, orgasm quickly approaching, "INSIDE, KEI SHIT..! PULL IT OUT. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM INSIDE--WITHOUT THE CONDOM, KEI."

Kei hissed out of pleasure, "I can't cum in your ass without a condom this time, Michael!"

Michael groaned in frustration.

"Fuuuck..! Um....I don't k-know. I--fuck--I DON'T KNOW, KEI..!" He said, out of focus.

Kei smacked his ass and he winced.

"OKAY, MY FACE, SHIT..! CUM ON MY FACE. PLEASE, I JUST WANT YOUR CUM! G-GIVE IT TO ME--fuuuck--IN ANY W-WAY. PLEASE, KEI."

Kei shivered at the kinky begging. He felt his balls churn; he was infinitely closer to his orgasm now. The young man forcefully held himself back and growled, "CUM FROM--SHIT--C-CUM FROM YOUR ASS, BABY. CUM AROUND MY FUCKING COCK...!"

And from then on, stars in his eyes did explode--as Kei promised. Michael let out a gut-wrenching howl as he started cumming purely from his ass. A rivulet of creamy cum softly dripped out of his cock and spilled on the white bed--a contrast to what it actually felt like because the mind-melting orgasm was anything but soft. He let out breathless, heaving moans as he came hands-free for the first time in his life. Michael never experienced anything remotely similar to a prostate orgasm before, but he's heard a lot about it.

Every description of it combined was barely enough to completely capture what it felt for Michael in this moment; it was that good. It fucking blew his mind. He didn't really believe a full-body experience was possible for a guy and boy, was he proven wrong. He couldn't fucking think straight while every part of his body went haywire from the pleasure; he couldn't even open his eyes.

But even if he did, Michael doubted he would see anything other than white.

It was THAT fucking good.

After an unknown amount of time, he felt Kei flipping him. He felt a slab of meat on his face. Michael inhaled; it smelled like fucking debauchery in raw form. A mixture of different scents and liquids surrounded the whole length. The older man smiled and opened his eyes slightly; the sheen on the fucking thing was thick and smooth, just like its raging, bulbous head. This was the big cock buried in his ass just ten seconds ago. Michael instinctively stuck his tongue out on the heavy meat as he slobbered all over it like a slut. He felt Kei's hips thrusting against the sides of his face, the cock sliding back and forth on the corner of his lips, cheeks and forehead. Michael obediently let him use it--the spit on his face lubing the already drenched cock even further. He heard Kei moaning as Michael smiled prettily, teeth showing.

His eyes slowly regained color as he descended from his high. He heard Kei grunting, "FUCK..! I'M GONNA CUM, TAKE IT IN YOUR FACE, MICHAEL. SHIT--FUCK..! OH, YEAH! FUUUUCK--"

He opened his eyes just in time to see Kei's cock pulsating as huge globs of cum erupted and landed right on Michael's face. Kei's sweaty body shook from his ongoing orgasm

"S-shit. Oh, god. Fuuuuck, baby. You look so preeetty," He slurred as he painted the older man's face with his cum. Michael bit his lower lip. So this is how it felt to be on the receiving end of a facial. Another spurt. The cum felt hot on his skin, Michael thought.

Three more spurts landed respectively on Michael's lips, cheeks and jawline. After his intense orgasm, Kei lost balance and collapsed right on top of Michael's body. The room was freezing cold, but they were both sweating. Their bodies stuck together like glue, tides and torrents of orgasm washing over the both of them.

They looked at each other, their faces just a few inches away from each other. Michael looked beautiful, Kei thought. He couldn't help but lean in and lick the globules of cum scattered on the edge of Michael's jawline, threatening to fall off. He could taste himself; salty with a tinge of sweetness.

Michael held the younger man's hair as he kissed him. He sucked the cum out of Kei's mouth and laid it on his own tongue. Kei tasted fucking sweet.

He opened his mouth for the young man to see. Right when he was about to swallow, Kei suddenly lunged in and invaded with his tongue. The cum swirled between their mouths as their wet tongues wrapped around each other as if they were dancing to a fucking rhapsody. Michael shuddered. The hot, illicit, cum-swapping sent a thrill down his flaccid cock as it grew hard yet again.

Kei grinned, his dick still rock-hard all this time.

Michael laughed, "You're a 'healthy boy', alright."

"I did say I would show you," Kei said before licking his lips. He asked, "Ready for round two, baby?"