Whitney's Naughty Relatives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"What a nasty piece of work you are," Ophelia smiled as she hugged Whitney. "You took to this like a duck to water. Are you ready for James to fuck you with his big cock?"

"Is that cock for real?" Whitney gasped, noticing her uncle's shaft for the very first time. "Holy fuck, how big is he?"

"8½ inches of solid man, sweetheart," Ophelia smiled. "He knows how to use it too. Hey, I want to be involved in your first fuck – so I'm just going to scooch up to the top of the bed and while James is fucking you from behind, you can eat my pussy. You made me soooo horny, baby girl."

Whitney was thrilled to hear that and she nodded, ready to take all directions. She got on all fours and placed her mouth squarely on top of Ophelia's neatly-trimmed pussy. While she began licking the exposed flesh, she braced herself for the invasion of her needy snatch by her uncle's massive dick. As it inched into her, she felt the agony and then it turned to incredible pleasure.

"Holy fuck, he's massive, but feels so fucking good, screw me James, fuck the shit out of me, FUCK ME while I eat this sweet cunt of your wife's," Whitney gasped before resuming her task.

James was moving in and out of her body with a nice pace, thrilling the young woman with his sexual stamina. Whitney had not realized until this night what a sexual woman she truly was, with these two people she loved, a new Whitney had emerged. She tried to thrust back against James as best she could while still loving Ophelia with her tongue. Until tonight, she would never have thought of eating pussy, she would have found the concept strange and pussy to be odd-looking. That wasn't true of Ophelia, like every part of the woman, her pussy was beautiful and delicious.

"Oh God, oh fuck, James darling, what a year we're going to have with this nasty little whore," Ophelia groaned. "She's gobbling me up baby, she's eating me alive."

"Good to know baby, I'm glad she's adapting so quickly," James grunted as he grabbed Whitney's hips and plunged deeper inside of her. She howled at the invasion, yet was still able to maintain her focus on Ophelia.

James fucked the sexy teen for nearly 30 minutes before he couldn't take more. The women jumped for his cock and shared his load before falling back on the bed and twisting around in each other's arms. James went downstairs to make coffee for them all while the women kept on playing.

"I think I'm going to like living here," Whitney giggled.

"I know we're going to love having you," Ophelia sighed.

"You both justhad me," Whitney joked, kissing Ophelia sweetly.

Yes, they did – and again that night – 4 more times!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12