All Comments on 'Wire-Pulling Pt. 02'

by OverconfidentSarcasm

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I did not rate this story because I consider 8 pages too long, even if it is a super sexy hairy pussy mom story worthy of a five rating. TMI to get the story told!

sucksexfulsucksexful2 months ago

Thanks for the storyline. I am enjoying it. Looking forward to more adventures.

ju8streadingju8streading2 months ago

waiting for ch 3

albertaboyalbertaboy2 months ago

This is very entertaining, looking forward to chapter 3

kingdozerkingdozer2 months ago

this anoyn guy is a compleate joke and idiot tbh i loved it altho i hated were he left the girl to die tbh u should have had him save her and i hope theres way more to come i wanna see wat happends at the end

Puszywett69Puszywett692 months ago

I enjoyed the story because it’s more than sex and to me it’s like a novel waiting on the next series. Beautiful work

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

LovemomalwaysLovemomalways2 months ago

Great story waiting for the rest of the tale 5stars all the way

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 2 months ago

I have to commend you on your vast knowledge of tech and spy equipment. I've enjoyed every bit of this story, and I eagerly await the next installment!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Assuming the entire story has been written, you need to say in the preface how many chapters in total. The tags should definitely include the dom/sub tag....

nhhungrymannhhungrymanabout 2 months ago

So far, great. How the next installment comes soon. Also would be nice to know how many they're will be in total.

AndyfarquarAndyfarquarabout 2 months ago

Excellent storyline and quite well written. Please, please get yourself a proof-reader. And please decide if Michael is Micheal...

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Andyfarquar Yeah, I know. I got a proofreader for the edited version that's up for sale. Cost me round about three hundred bucks, and he caught the constant "Micheal" vs "Micheal" mistakes, as well as a few others, but there were still quite a few typos left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree with the comments re the technical research. The only thing is the young guy has a lot of life experience for someone his age. Even being a genius. The MC character angst is well done. When he was going over how to deal with mom, my mind was screaming "just effen talk to her" LOL.

Anxiously awaiting next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very well written. My only advice is don’t be like Taylor Sheridan and wait till no one gives a damn to post the next segment of the story.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Not my choice, really. I submitted the completed story about two WEEKS ago. It's stuck as "pending review" ever since. No notice, no message, no responses, nothing. I don't know of anything I could do to speed that process up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well done in so many ways, but the MC constantly holding the "idiot ball" needs to be redeemed, it is a weakness, as he is not showing a lot of character growth, nor is he showing much growth with is mom and their relationship. You mentioned their embrace once, you should have bolded that more, metaphorically. Seriously, he needs to hug her and hold her, literally or figuratively, for a long time one or three times already, and a lot more in the future.

Needs more eroticism.

Very good, though, I actually have faith my concerns will be paid off, and that I am about to read that, as you have already written the next chunk! I know, I know, character arcs aren't done yet...

Really enjoying myself, thanks for posting!

linnearlinnearabout 1 month ago

Loving this story but the MC seems dense at times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOverconfidentSarcasm@OverconfidentSarcasm
My books can be found either on Bookapy (for finished, fully edited works) or my Patreon (if you want to get chapters of Books as I'm writing them). https://bookapy.com/a/216/overconfident-sarcasm https://www.patreon.com/OverconfidentSarcasm But just to make this clear: If I...