With One Step Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay -- I think I can handle that, but I'll need to regain some strength. You, my dear woman, are insatiable. Let me order some coffee, okay? Go grab a shower or something -- I'll be in after I call Room Service."

Sonia got off the bed, leaving stockings and shoes behind, blew him a kiss and walked into the bathroom. Patrick picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hiya Bert. How'd it go? Okay, good. Yeah, you were right -- she's an amazing fuck! She couldn't get enough, Christ, she wants to go again. Tell Ingrid -- oh, she's still there? -- tell her I won't be home until morning. Gotta go bud -- give my wife my best -- okay, your best as well! Talk to you later!"

Patrick hung up the phone, dialed Room Service and hung up again. Whistling, he walked into the shower and into the welcoming embrace of the horny blonde. He had his work cut out for him, he knew -- but this fling had been worth all the trouble it had been to arrange!

Even all those years later, Monica's mother still got turned on when she told that story. Once the night of adultery had come to an end, she went back and got her car -- Monica laughed every time her mother told her the story of coming home and finding Ingrid with Bertram's cock in her mouth. Clothes were whipped off fast and the girls double-teamed him until he spunked all over them, a scant hour later, they were swapping partners, Sonia fucking Patrick on the couch while her slutty sister took on Bert on the nearby floor.

" Insatiable sluts!" Bertram laughed as his wife's sister was taking his pounding dick from behind and sucking Patrick's cock. Sonia was preparing snacks and came back in the room with them on a tray. They were ignored for a while, for it was time for her ass to be fucked and her pussy to be stimulated -- the beginning of more decadent times for them all.

As she went to join Reagan, Kelly and Mila for lunch, Monica thought maybe she should give her parents a call. It had been far too long since she'd had some Daddy-dick -- and her Uncle was supposed to be visiting them this weekend. Perhaps it was time to show Bertram that his granddaughter had inherited her sluttiness? She shivered at the thought and smiled at how much it pleased her.

12