The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

I slipped Cassidy's underwear into my pocket and lifted the hem of dress to expose her pale, bare ass cheeks. I ran my hand over that smooth firmness, then gave that ass a small slap, which made Cassidy yelp, "Hey!"

Standing directly behind her, Cassidy couldn't see in the mirror that I was lowering my zipper. She could see me fumbling around, but couldn't see when I pulled my long, hard cock free and pointed the engorged tip at the entrance to her exposed pussy. She wasn't certain what I was doing until she felt me rub the hard head of my dick against her bare pussy lips.

"You ready?" I asked, looking at her eyes in the mirror.

"Oh yeah," she responded with her bright smile.

The lead up had been so sexy and perfect, and I had been so confident and strong. I wish I could say the fucking started the same way, but it did not. After lubing the tip of my cock with my own saliva, I pressed my eager cock head against the tight opening to Cassidy's pussy hole. She spread her legs a little to help me, but I could not quite get my fat cock head past the soft folds of her pussy lips. Cassidy was so much shorter than me, even in her high heels, that the angle was all wrong. I tried to squat a little lower, then thrust, but again could not get the right angle to allow my cock entrance to her tight, wet tunnel. Cassidy laughed a little, which did not help, but she also tried to raise her ass up higher by arching her back and standing on her toes. I loved the sight of her presenting her young, round backside for me, so I squatted lower and finally managed to push my cock past her tight opening and sink several inches into her warm, wet pussy.

Cassidy gasped when I shoved my cock deep inside of her. I had been so focused on making it inside that I hadn't thought about how much of my thick dick I was thrusting inside of her tight pussy at once. I tried to ease up, focusing on making sure I had the right angle to work just a few inches of my cock in and out of her pussy at a time. I was so focused on squatting and getting the right angle, and enjoying the view of her firm ass as her pussy accepted my long pole, that I probably fucked her for a minute or two before I finally looked up at her face in the mirror.

Cassidy's blue eyes were burning with lust, looking back at mine, and she was biting her soft lip. "You like it?" I asked.

"Uh huh," was all she managed to moan with her lower lip held gently between her teeth.

I decided to tease her and began thrusting a little bit harder and a little bit deeper. Cassidy moaned her approval in response, her ass cheeks shaking invitingly for me as I began to bury my full, thick cock inside her wet little snatch. Cassidy hung her head down, her red hair hiding her face as I began to rock her curvy little body with my fucking. I grabbed her waist with both hands and began pulling her ass back onto my cock, impaling her on my pole as I fucked her. She threw her head back in response and moaned deeply, her eyes blazing with lust as she looked at me in the mirror.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yeah," she moaned, then added, "Baby, you fuck almost as good as you eat pussy."

"Almost?!" I demanded teasingly, shoving my thick meat even harder with my upward thrusts into her tight, wet tunnel.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

I reached around with one of my hands while I continued my hard, deep thrusts into her pussy, and searched with my fingers for her hard little clit. It was honestly difficult and awkward, with the way I was squatting and trying to reach around Cassidy's legs. But when my fingers trailed downwards and found the little bump at the top of her sex, Cassidy reacted instantly with a loud, deep moan. I rubbed gently with my fingers while I continued to slide the full length of my meat in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Cassidy warned, her cheeks flushed and her intense, blue eyes focused on mine.

"Already?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm... I'm close" Cassidy managed to say as I plowed my hard cock in and out of her.

"Well you better keep it down," I teased, my finger still gently rubbing her clit, "People downstairs might hear us."

"Oh God," Cassidy moaned.

"You like that idea, don't you?" I asked her, the full length of my pole driving in and out of her warm, wet hole. "You like thinking that people might be listening to you fucking?"

"Oh God!" Cassidy moaned.

"Go ahead and cum for them, Cassidy," I teased, her pussy now dripping her wetness around my cock. "Why don't you let them hear you cum!"

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccck!" Cassidy hissed between clenched teeth, stifling a scream as she came on my hard cock. I kept pushing my meat in and out of her, my fingers gentle on her clit, as she bucked and shook around me. I could feel her pussy tighten a little as she came, the wetness flooding around my cock in her pussy as she orgasmed.

Cassidy sucked in air deeply for a couple of minutes, her arms shaking as they supported her on the sink, and the whole time I kept working my cock in and out of her snatch. The extra lubrication from her orgasm felt good on my member, and combined with watching her face in the mirror as she orgasmed, I was getting close to my own release.

When Cassidy regained her senses, she looked deeply into my eyes in the mirror. "I'm close," I told her.

"Go ahead, honey," she encouraged, her face flushed and her eyes never leaving mine. "Cum in my pussy."

"Is that where you want it?" I asked, my cock beginning to tingle as it rubbed back and forth against the soft walls of her wet tunnel.

"Yeah baby," she replied.

Two more deep thrusts and then I felt the tingle grow to an explosion of pleasure. I held myself deep in her warm pussy as my cock sprayed spurt after spurt of cum into her. The orgasm was sharp and intense, but brief. Shortly after my balls had finished emptying their load into Cassidy, the tingling began to subside.

"That was awesome," I told Cassidy as I slipped my semi-erect dick out of her pussy.

"I totally agree," Cassidy responded with a smile.

She turned towards me, facing me for the first time, and I gave her a little peck on the cheek. Then I went to the sink and used some wet paper towels to help clean off my dick, before putting it back in my pants and making sure everything looked normal as I zipped myself back up.

"Now get out of here so I can clean myself up a little," Cassidy ordered, pushing me gently towards the door.

I unlocked the bolt and began to walk out the door before I remembered something and stopped. "Hey, I forgot to give you these back," I whispered, pulling Cassidy's panties out of my pocket and offering them to her.

The mischievous twinkle returned to her blue eyes, and she responded, "Why don't you keep them as a souvenir of tonight," before she pushed the door shut behind me.

When I made it back downstairs, Cassidy's two admirers were nowhere to be seen. After one more drink and about twenty minutes, Cassidy and I decided to call it a night and walked back home together.

----------

The next week was uneventful. Cassidy had her period late in the week, so we didn't do any fooling around, which almost seemed nice in a way after how rapidly our activities had escalated the weeks before. When we were home together, we spent some time just hanging out, talking to each other while we made dinner or watched tv.

Early the following week, I knew what to expect: Cassidy the post-period raging sex fiend. Monday morning she practically begged me to go down on her before I left for work. She knew I had been ready to walk out the door, but her pleas worked. She ended up cumming hard on my tongue, screaming with her thighs clamped around my head and her toes curled as her tight, young body shook. I was very amused that she was completely naked, sitting on the couch as she came, with me fully dressed in my work clothes, on my knees, with my wet tongue rubbing at her clit.

That night, Cassidy was waiting for me as I walked in the apartment door, wearing sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. She had a rosy color in her cheeks and a heat burning in her blue eyes. As I began emptying my pockets of my keys and my wallet, Cassidy's eyes never left me. She was looking at me like a hungry wolf admiring a piece of meat. I laughed as the thought crossed my mind.

That caught her off guard, throwing off her concentration. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"I'm almost afraid that you'll attack me and ravage me in the doorway, the way you're looking at me," I teased.

She laughed, a quiet and easy laugh. "Is it that obvious?" she asked. She thought a moment before continuing. "Don't you ever get... just... CRAZY horny?" she asked. "Aren't you a guy? I thought all guys get like that."

"Of course I do," I said, "You've seen me like that."

Cassidy walked towards me. "I can't stop thinking about that big dick of yours." She approached me slowly, whispering, her hand a light pressure on my chest.

"Don't we have a deal?" I teased, thoroughly enjoying where this was going. "No kissing, no sex... two for one?" I asked.

"Forget the deal," Cassidy said, irritated and stalking back to the living room. "We already did it in a bathroom."

"Fine, what do you want?" I asked, kicking aside my shoes and moving toward my bedroom.

I had started unbuttoning my shirt, mindlessly following the daily routine that guided me every time I came home. It took me a moment to realize that Cassidy hadn't said anything, and when I did I turned. Cassidy was standing completely naked in the living room, her shirt and sweat pants in a discarded pile on the floor next to her feet. She knew just how to stand, one smooth, shapely leg in front of the other, the toes on her front foot pointed downward. Seeing her taut, athletic form completely bare still took my breath away. Her hips swelled so gently and gracefully up towards her flat stomach. Her pussy lips were completely bare, just the outline of her abs above them like a smudged line on a pencil drawing. Her big, proud, upright breasts sticking out from her chest as she drew back her shoulders, capped by her little pink nipples. Her red hair falling loosely around her oval face, making her blue eyes stand out like bright, shining gems. And her smile, her red lips contrasting with her sparkling white teeth, lighting up her whole face.

"You telling me you don't want this?" she asked evenly, steadily. Her question was demanding and empty of desire.

I choked. I did, I honestly choked, the words catching in the back of my mouth as they all tried to come out in a jumble.

"Of course I do," I finally managed, feeling my cock already beginning to stir in my pants.

Cassidy seemed to be shivering slightly, I assumed at the time that she was just cold from standing there in her birthday suit. Later on I came to recognize that Cassidy got so horny sometimes that she literally trembled with desire. "Good," she responded quietly and evenly. "Then no more deals. If I want something and you're up for it, we do it. If you want something and I'm up for it, we do it. How does that sound?"

Determined not to stumble this time, I replied, "Sounds good." Looking back at it now, I realize that casual moment is where I completely lost myself.

"You feel like fucking right now?" Cassidy asked evenly. Her questioning blue eyes never left mine and they never blinked.

"Yes," I said firmly.

"Then let's stop joking around and fuck," Cassidy responded.

She walked toward me confidently, her hips swaying seductively. Her hand went to the back of my head and drew me down into a kiss, her soft, sweet lips meeting mine and the tips of our tongues quickly flowing out in a gentle brush.

Cassidy's small fingers began searching insistently for the zipper on the front of my pants, and my already swelling cock enjoyed feeling her fingertips brush me through the fabric. I think she thought she would take my cock out and we would fuck right there, but I had other ideas. If Cassidy was going to be more assertive, I was going to show her that I could be assertive too.

Before Cassidy could react, my hands were under her arm pits and I was lifting her off of her feet. She let out a cute little squeal of surprise that was half giggle, but offered no resistance as I set her down carefully on the kitchen counter. My hands went to her smooth, creamy inner thighs, and I spread her legs forcefully. Then my head and shoulders bent down between her knees and my tongue was gingerly licking the outer folds of her pussy. I could feel the heat coming off of her snatch, and sense the moisture that was building up just behind those folds. As my tongue snaked deeper into Cassidy's womanhood, she let out a low moan and her fingers ran through my hair.

I traced her folds upwards, feeling her pussy start to leak its juices around my tongue, demonstrating her level of arousal. When the tip of my wet tongue brushed lightly against her clit, Cassidy shuddered.

"I'm not sure going down on me is going to be enough," she said.

I looked up at her from between her legs, finding her blue eyes looking down at me pleadingly. "Every good meal comes with an appetizer," I replied with a smirk.

With that, my hot mouth closed over her pussy lips. My tongue began to lash up and down over her clit, alternating with rubbing her little bud gently between my lips. Cassidy's body shuddered around me and she moaned, her hands pulling my head into her aching pussy. Her slick juices dripped all around my slathering tongue and coated my face.

I bore down with my tongue, rubbing rapid circles around and around her wet, sensitive spot. I was about to slip a finger into her when Cassidy cried out, "I'm going to cum!"

I barely had time to register what she had said, thinking that it was much too soon, and then she screamed, "Shit!" and her strong thighs clamped around my head while she panted and her body shook around me.

When her thighs finally released their grip on my face, I stood up to find her chest pink with heat and her body covered in a barely visible sheen of sweat. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

I had my pants and boxer shorts off in one quick motion, finally freeing my solid, throbbing cock. I lifted Cassidy's smooth, shapely legs so that the heel of each of her feet rested on my shoulders and my excited cock head was rubbing at her pussy folds. Cassidy's eyes opened and she smiled at me with her perfect, white teeth, her eager face framed by her silky red hair.

"Go ahead..." Cassidy began to say, but the feeling of the heat coming off of her pussy and her juices dripping around my hard knob were too much for me to wait. I slowly sank every inch of my thick meat deep into her hot, tight hole. Cassidy moaned in response, and her sparkling blue eyes grew wider as inch after inch of my hardness slipped between her swollen pussy lips and into her warm, wet channel.

I withdrew almost to the tip, feeling how tightly her slippery pussy walls clung to my thick meat, then plunged my full cock back into Cassidy, burying my manhood inside of her until my balls slapped against her bottom.

"Oh shit!" Cassidy exclaimed, one hand grasping the back of my neck to hold onto me as I withdrew most of my hard cock and then plowed it back into her. "Oh fuck!" Cassidy moaned, but her fiery blue eyes and smile were all encouragement.

I wrapped my arms around her legs and held her firmly in place as my long dick plowed in and out of her pussy. Cassidy dropped her hands to brace herself for my onslaught, and she was quickly gripping the edge of the counter top, trying to steady herself as I fucked her hard. My eyes broke contact with her sparkling, lust-filled blue eyes only to look down at Cassidy's full tits as they flowed back and forth over her chest. I held her legs in place tightly as I rammed my meat into her over and over, my full balls slapping obscenely on her tight bottom.

"Fuck, that's deep," Cassidy moaned through gritted teeth.

"You want me to stop?" I asked, never slowing as my full, hard cock drilled into her over and over.

"Hell no," Cassidy panted with a smile, her red hair swaying back and forth behind her with the motion of our fucking.

"Good," I said, my grip on her toned legs tightening, "because there's no place to go."

Cassidy's pussy felt so perfect, tightly milking my long cock but not so tight that it felt uncomfortable for my fat, swollen cock head as it flowed back and forth inside of her wet tunnel. I reveled in the feeling of the heat and the wetness as my hips rocked powerfully back and forth, sending my hard pole plunging in and out of her little hole. But what was really turning me on was watching Cassidy's little pink nipples fly up and down over her chest as her big, firm melons were pushed up and down with the force of my fucking. I had never seen such smooth, round tits moving like that before, and it drove me crazy to know that the hard pounding I was giving Cassidy's pussy was doing that.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted, my eyes fixated on her big, bouncing boobs.

"Oh yeah," Cassidy moaned, "Me too."

I groaned a deep, guttural groan, and then I lost it. My orgasm peaked in a brilliant burst of pleasure that overtook me, and I could feel my legs shaking as my load squirted out of my cock and spewed my hot cum deep into Cassidy's hot pussy. I felt my cock twitching deep inside her tight, wet pussy as it delivered its load.

"Oh God," Cassidy moaned softly. I opened my eyes just in time to see her looking at me, and then she shut her eyelids tightly as her own body shook and vibrated through orgasm. She came hard, her muscular legs straining against my chest as she rode her blissful wave of pleasure.

When Cassidy finally opened her eyes, the sparkling blues had a dreamy quality about them. "That was so hot watching you cum and feeling you inside of me," she whispered with a lazy smile. "It drove me over the edge."

As my cock began to soften and I slipped it out of her wet pussy, I looked at Cassidy and felt something stirring in me. She looked so beautiful, with her sleepy blue eyes and pale face framed my her bright red hair, a contented smile on her lips. And at the same time she looked so sexy, all of her smooth skin completely uncovered and on display. A slight sheen of sweat covered her entire body, and her firm, round breasts were still a light shade of pink from her arousal.

Instinctively I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She kissed me back softly, and I felt an enormous damn break deep inside of me. It was like a pressure had been building and building, and I had built a wall inside stronger and stronger to deny it. And that soft, tender kiss was all that was needed to obliterate that wall.

As I pulled back and looked into Cassidy's blue eyes, I knew it like I had never known it before. I was in love.

"What do you feel like doing now?" I asked Cassidy.

After a thoughtful moment, she replied, "I feel like I need a shower."

"Ooohh, I can help with that," I teased.

"That sounds like fun," she responded with a bright smile.

Just a few minutes later, we were in the shower together, the hot water flowing over our naked bodies. At first it really was all about getting clean. I always loved a hot shower, and this one was helping to relax my muscles and calm my body. But there was also no resisting the appeal of Cassidy's fantastic body next to mine, the water cascading over her large, round breasts and plastering her red hair to her neck and back.

I was quickly feeling playful, and soon my soapy hands were rubbing circles over Cassidy's firm butt cheeks. "Let me help you clean back here," I said with mocking seriousness.

"Oh, thank you sooooo much," Cassidy replied mockingly with a laugh.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers
1...45678...16