The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy's smooth, lily white ass wasn't big, but it had a toned firmness to it that I loved. I especially enjoyed feeling that firmness as my soapy hands slid over her wet ass cheeks.

"Here, let me help you clean this," Cassidy said after a minute of letting me feel up her ass. She turned and brazenly grabbed my limp dick, her soapy fingers sliding over my cock skin. "This thing can be so dirty," she teased.

"Oh it can," I said, my hands sliding up her sides and over her breasts. As my palms slipped in circles over her wet nipples, the hot water flowing between our bodies, I said to her, "Isn't it so much more fun getting clean with someone else's help."

"Totally," Cassidy responded with a smile. Her hand was continuing to slide up and down my pole, gripped loosely in her soft fingers. While Cassidy's attention felt good, my manhood wasn't quite ready for a repeat performance.

I leaned my head down towards Cassidy and we kissed again, our lips meeting softly at first and then more insistently. Her tongue slipped out between her lips and soon our tongues were entwined, rubbing against each other as our mouths joined in passion.

I drew Cassidy towards me, and her free hand went around my back. Her soft but full breasts mashed against my chest, and I could feel the heat of her body against me as the warm water continued to flow over both of us. Cassidy's hand was tugging on my slippery cock a little more insistently, but it still wasn't ready to respond. So I slipped one of my hands down over Cassidy's smooth, wet stomach, past her waist and between her legs. When I rubbed gingerly at Cassidy's pussy lips, she moaned into my mouth, our lips still pressed together.

I quickly found the hard bump of Cassidy's clit and rubbed gently against it. Then, with the hot water still flowing over us, I quickly slipped my finger past Cassidy's pussy lips and deep into her hot, wet love tunnel. Cassidy gasped and broke our kiss to smile at me, and I took the opportunity to kiss my way slowly down her soft neck while my finger rubbed in and out of her tight, soft pussy. Eventually my lips found their way to Cassidy's firm, perky breasts, and I sucked one of her pink nipples between my lips and slathered it with the full length of my wet tongue.

Cassidy moaned, lifting one foot onto the edge of the shower. With her legs more widely spread, I slipped two fingers into her tight vagina, pumping them in and out of her hole a little more gently than I had done with my cock. Cassidy moaned her approval, my lips still suckling on the tip of her big breast. Looking up at her blue eyes while I finger fucked her, with her nipple in my mouth, my cock finally started responding.

I began to pull my hand away, but Cassidy grabbed my wrist. "No," she pleaded, "Don't stop."

I pulled my hand away, grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her firmly around until her hands were resting on the back wall of the shower. When I pressed my hand decisively into her back, between her shoulder blades, Cassidy compliantly leaned forward and stuck round her ass out.

I ran the palm of my hand down her smooth back, over her wet ass cheek with the shower water still running down the curve of her butt, and gave her a firm, wet slap on her bottom. Cassidy started and yelped, but did not try to turn around. With one hand still firmly on her round ass, I slipped two fingers into Cassidy's open pussy from behind, jamming my fingers in and out of her and feeling her warm internal wetness.

I quickly replaced my fingers with my cock head, and had to crouch slightly like I had done in the bar to get the angle right. But with Cassidy encouraging me with a quiet, quick "Yes," I slipped my fat cock head past her tight opening and shoved my thick, wet, man meat up into her pussy.

My hands gripped Cassidy's hips firmly, pulling her back onto my pole as I thrust forward with my midsection. Soon her tight ass cheeks were jiggling as I rammed my hard dick into her hot tightness over and over and over again. I enjoyed watching the little sprays of water as the shower continued to flow over our bodies while her ass shook in waves from my pounding. With my insistent thrusts and hands firmly pulling her back onto my rod, there was little that Cassidy could do but hold onto the shower wall.

It may have been the finger fucking, but again Cassidy caught me off guard with how quickly she came. "Ohhhh... I'm close," was all the warning I got before she screamed, "aaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" with rising pitch as she came. If not for her warning and a slight shaking of her legs, I would not have understood that her panting pleas were a signal that she was cumming on my cock.

I slowed my pace a little, but I was not done. Cassidy apparently was, as she reached behind herself to push back against my chest as she lifted her hips and my still hard pole slipped out from her wet pussy. Cassidy's blue eyes dropped to my manhood, which was still rock solid and standing at attention, before looking up to mine.

"I need a break from fucking," she explained weakly.

"I understand," I said, still very aroused as I looked down at her curvy naked body sitting at the back of the shower. "You want to go dry off while I take care of this?"

"No, no," Cassidy said determinedly, "If you're going to keep going then let me help."

Without another word, shifting to a kneeling position on her knees, Cassidy quickly took the tip of my penis in her mouth. She suckled on the tip, glancing up at me with her blue eyes as if to say that she wanted to make sure I was happy with what was happening, and then she plunged her soft, sucking lips down several inches of my cock. Her wet, red hair swung back and forth in the shower, kicking off spray as her mouth slid up and down over my sensitive cock skin. She suckled hard as she slid down, wrapping my pole tightly between her lips, and then swirled her tongue on the way up my meat.

An idea quickly sprang into my head, and I asked, "Since we're in the shower, do you mind if I cum on your face."

Cassidy released my cock head with a loud pop of suction and said, "Yeah, that's okay." She paused, looking up at me with those devilish blue eyes, and then said, "You ready now?"

"Yeah," I said, my hand grasping my cock and beginning to stroke up and down my shaft.

When I began jacking myself, I realized that I wasn't as close as I had thought to cumming. But Cassidy just closed her eyes and sat there, some of the shower spray sprinkling her pale face and running down over her chin. The submissiveness of her just sitting there, waiting for my cum, a slight smile on her full lips, her red hair stuck to the back of her neck, got me really turned on. Maybe thirty seconds of pumping my dick and I could feel the orgasm approaching.

"I'm going to cum," I warned, "You ready?"

"Go right ahead," Cassidy said with a smile, and I did.

I fought once again to keep my eyes open as I came, and I remember it being one of those delicious orgasm where the intensity of the pleasure builds and builds beyond the point where you think your cock should be spewing, but the ejaculation doesn't happen. I was so turned on by waiting to see the ropes of cum cover Cassidy's face that it made the orgasm even more intense, until finally something clicked and my white cumshot erupted out of my tip and splattered wetly onto Cassidy's face. Rope after rope of cum painted her right down the middle, over the bridge of her little nose, and then over one closed eye and down over her chin, and then a thick string of white on one of her apple cheeks. For a brief moment she was covered, wearing my cum all over her face. Quickly the water from the shower began to cause some of the cum to wash away, and then with a few wipes of her hand it was all gone.

----------

I don't recall a lot of details about what happened after the shower that night. I'm pretty sure we ate dinner, I don't remember much else of what we did. I do remember being tired, both from the week and from all the fucking that afternoon and evening. I do recall that we never put any clothes on, spent the whole evening naked together. And I remember that we were talking in her bed and both ended up falling asleep next to each other in her bedroom.

When I woke up, there were many reasons why it took me a while to get my bearings. The first was realizing that I was not in my own bed and slowly having to remember that I had fallen asleep in Cassidy's bed. The next was that the lights were on and I thought it might be morning but I had no idea what time it was. My first movement was to look down at the alarm clock by Cassidy's bedside and seeing that it was 4 something in the morning. My next move was to look down my body to try to figure out what was going on.

Cassidy's head was resting low on my chest, her red hair falling loosely all around her face and her blue eyes looking up at me. Her fingers were absently playing with my penis, alternately rubbing lightly over the shaft of my pole and twirling her fingers lightly around my cock head.

"Oh good, you're awake," she said in greeting, her blue eyes twinkling. And with that, she lowered her lips over the shaft of my cock and began licking on the sensitive underside of my soft rod.

As I came to my senses, I enjoyed the soft feeling of Cassidy's big breasts pressed against my chest as she rested atop me. While her went tongue slid all over the sensitive skin of my shaft, I drank in the sight of her round, firm backside rising up off of the bed behind her. When she wetly sucked the head of my cock between her soft lips and began to run her tongue around my tip, she looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. I could feel the warm blood rushing to fill my rapidly growing member.

As soon as Cassidy had gotten my cock to full mast with her soft, sucking mouth, I quickly slipped from beneath her and rolled myself atop her back before she had a chance to react. She was pinned lying on her stomach, beneath the weight of my warm body. My long, thick dick nestled in the crack between her firm, round ass cheeks.

"Careful back there," she teased from beneath me.

I reached around her waist and Cassidy lifted her hips to accommodate me. My fingers soon found her soft feminine folds, and she wiggled her bottom as I rubbed gently around the top of her womanhood. By the time I found her clit with my probing fingertip, Cassidy had lifted up with her knees and was pressing her ass upwards against my excited cock.

A few gentle flicks of my finger against her hard little nub and I could feel the moisture beginning to coat Cassidy's pussy lips. Our success at figuring out how I could fuck her from behind while she was standing had made me want to try something else. It was something I had tried before with another partner, but we could never figure out the right angle or maybe just weren't well matched in our parts. But I wanted to try it with Cassidy.

I placed my feet on either side of Cassidy's hips and stood over her in a very low crouch. It was a strain in my thighs to stand over her that way, but when I took my hard dick in my hands and bent over to position it at the entrance of Cassidy's wet and eager opening, Cassidy lifted her ass even higher and our sexes joined. I shifted my weight forward with my legs and my full, hard cock slid slowly into Cassidy's tight, wet hole.

In this position, I all I had to do was lift with my legs to quickly withdraw the full length of my cock, and then crouch and hunch forward to let my weight bury the full length of my rod deep into Cassidy's soft, gripping pussy. The first time I shoved the whole length of my pole deep into Cassidy, she let out all of the air inside of her with an uncontrolled gasp. I was surprised, after my prior difficulty, that this position worked so easily for us.

I grabbed hold of the smooth curves in Cassidy's hips and went to work plowing her hard and fast with my stiff pole. Using the power of my legs instead of thrusting with my hips, it was the hardest and fastest I had ever fucked a woman before. My rigid meat flew in and out of Cassidy's tight pussy, her soft, wet pussy walls gripping my super sensitive tip as it rubbed up and down her channel.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Cassidy began to pant with my fast and deep thrusts. "Ggnnnn," she grunted between gritted teeth as I shoved my dick into her hard. Her voice was high and full of arousal. "Oh... I've never... I've never been fucked so fast. OH SHIT! And you're hitting right against... oh... right against my G spot."

I could feel her pussy getting tighter around my relentless, pounding cock. With the mention of her G spot, I stopped burying myself up to my balls in her snatch and focused on just the first two or three inches of my member. With the downward angle of lowering myself, my cock was pushing hard against the front wall of her pussy, and her reaction to my new focus was immediate.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out. "Oh God... yeah... just like that... just like that!" She was practically screaming, oblivious as her chest was pushed across the bed by the motion of my fucking.

"Oh shit!" she yelled, her voice raw with pleasure. And then suddenly she was cumming hard, her shapely legs kicking behind her and her head thrashing from side to side as I continued my insistent plowing, pushing my hard cock in and out of her warm, wet hole.

I didn't stop with Cassidy's orgasm, just slowed a bit. I was nowhere near ready to cum, though her screaming and shaking had turned me on. I kept shoving my hard cock into her tight, wet walls, my cock head flowing back and forth against her sensitive, slippery skin. My fingers gripped deep into her hips, pulling her back to be impaled hard onto my rod, and holding her in place as I rapidly withdrew.

"Oh shit," Cassidy began to moan softly. "Oh shit... oh shit." She raised herself up onto her elbows to stop her chest from sliding across the bed.

I fucked her hard and deep, pumping my legs and my hips to push my cock quickly in and out of her wet pussy. I was fucking her so hard that the feminine juices of her orgasm began to spray out of her pussy every time I buried my hard meat to the hilt in her tight hole.

Cassidy's voice rose in pitch as she began to squeal, "Oh God! Oh my God!" She began shaking her head side to side, her red curls flowing back and forth across the pale skin of her shoulders.

I could tell she was close and again focused on pushing just the first few inches on my thick dick into her throbbing pussy. I drove my cock head hard against her rubbery G spot, swiftly rubbing her wet spot over and over and over and over.

"Holy shit!" Cassidy screamed, her whole body shaking as she came again. She tried to shove her face into the bed to muffle her loud moans as she came hard, her whole midsection trembling with the power of the pleasure that coursed through her body. I could feel her pussy walls tighten around my thick member and her juices flooding outward around my pole.

I was so turned on by how hard she came, I could feel the tingling pleasure of my own orgasm beginning to build. My cock kept driving rapidly in and out of Cassidy's pussy, but when her legs stopped kicking she quickly pulled herself forward and my cock popped free of her pussy's grip.

"No more," she panted, "Holy shit, no more," She was breathless, her fiery red hair matted to her head and face as she turned to face me. "I need a break."

But I was too close. My hand went immediately to my cock, completely coated with Cassidy's slippery, wet juices. As Cassidy turned her body over to face me, it took only a few well practiced strokes of my closed fist over the swollen head of my dick and I felt the orgasm burn through my loins and out the tip of my manhood.

The first blast of cum caught Cassidy squarely in the chest, running down over one of her full breasts and covering one of her small, pink nipples with the whiteness of my spunk. Cassidy reached out instinctively, her soft fingers brushing against the tip of my dick, and the next spray of cum coated her palm and ran in a line down to her elbow. Her finger tips closed around the head of my cock, and with my body still racked by my own orgasm, I pumped two more squirts of my cum over the tops of her big, round breasts. My white cum mixed with the glistening sweat on her chest and both began to run down the valley between her two, perky globes.

Cassidy smiled up at me with her bright, white smile, her blue eyes dancing with delight in her eyes. It was both beautiful and obscene, my cum covering her chest and her fingers still softly holding onto the tip of my pole.

"That was fun," she said. "I'm sorry I couldn't feel that cum inside of me, but you pounded my pussy raw... Maybe next time."

----------

After eating breakfast together the following morning, I sat down on the couch and my semi-erect cock was sticking straight up from my lap. We hadn't put any clothes back on since the night before, and watching Cassidy move about, even the way her big, firm breasts swayed back and forth while she beat the eggs, had got me a little turned on again.

"So what does this mean for us now?" I asked.

Cassidy came and sat in my lap, facing me with her knees on either side of my body and her smooth, warm thighs settling over me. "I told you what it means," she said looking down at me as she ran a hand through my hair. "It means we can fuck whenever we want to fuck. It means we don't have to hold back if we don't want to, we... trust each other enough that we can just be happy and do what we want."

Cassidy leaned down and pressed her lips softly against mine. My fingers reached up and ran through her red hair and then down her pale neck as our tongues brushed softly against each other. Continuing down her body, my hand found the swell of her big, firm breast, and my thumb brushed across her nipple. Cassidy rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her soft, moistening pussy lips up and down the length of my shaft.

As soon as I was hard, Cassidy lifted her hips and positioned the entrance to her womanhood over the top of my pole. Then she sank down slowly, covering inch after inch of my stiff cock with her wet, tight pussy. Both of my hands were on her big, round breasts, sliding over her sensitive pink nipples as she slowly raised herself up and down on top of my cock.

We didn't fuck this time, we made love. And for me it was love. I kissed her deeply, the full length of my tongue probing into her mouth as my hard pole probed deep into her warm, slippery snatch. She slowly rode me, grinding her clit down into my pelvis, and gasping when I broke our kiss to take her little nipple in my mouth and toy at it with my wet tongue.

When Cassidy came, several minutes later, her hands were on the back of my head, drawing my head hard against her big, round breast as I teased her nipple with my hot mouth. Her cries pushed my own arousal to the point of ecstasy, and this time I came deep inside of her, my hard cock pumping its load against the velvety soft walls of Cassidy's pussy. Where my previous orgasms had been a sharp, quick explosion, this slow love making had produced a deep and pleasurable burn. My own cries were muffled by the press of her full, firm breasts against my face.

----------

Cassidy and I did not have sex again that weekend. I wish I could say we spent a whole 48 hours doing nothing but pleasuring each other, but we both had other things to do. We barely spent time in the apartment until Sunday night. But every time I saw her, I knew with a deep, unshakable certainty that I had fallen in love with her. I realized I had been trying to deny it to myself for some time, but there was no denying it now. And yet I could not bring myself to tell her. If she did not already love me, maybe our new arrangement would give her that opportunity, and I didn't want to say anything that could compromise that chance. Or stop the fucking.

1...56789...16