The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday night I was getting ready for bed when Cassidy finally came home. I was trying to play it cool, not seem too eager, and so I continued to putter around my room after I heard her arrival. My plan seemed to work as she slipped quietly into my room sometime later, wearing just a long t-shirt which barely covered her firm, round ass.

We had barely kissed before I was lifting her shirt over her head, her big, round breasts sliding back into view. I didn't realize how much I had missed those beautiful boobs in two days until I saw the perfect pink nipples at their tips once again. She was hurriedly pulling down my pants and I was shedding my own shirt, and then I was on the bed on my back, and she was riding me.

She was a vision as I lay there, watching her lift her hips up and down while my stiff pole slid in and out of her. Her small hands were pressed firmly to my chest, her heavy, hanging breasts swaying back and forth with her efforts, her red hair hanging loosely around her smiling face. She panted as she rode me, the wetness of her warm, slippery pussy dripping down the length of my shaft. My upwards thrust were soon meeting her downward plunge, our pelvises slapping together with an obscenely wet sound.

The pleasurable sensations quickly built inside me and then I was cumming, thrusting upwards and planting my thick cock firmly and deeply inside Cassidy as I came. My cum boiled out of me and shot upwards into her hot and waiting womanhood. Cassidy ground her hips down against me, rubbing her clit over my skin as she watched my face while I came. And then she was cumming too, crying out her pleasure while her hips gripped hard against my sides.

She collapsed in a heap atop me, her big, soft breasts settling on my chest while my cock remained inside of her tunnel. We slept in my bed together that night.

We had sex at least every other day over the next two weeks. We would have fucked more, but we both had to work and we had social outings with our respective friends. Most of the time it was in her bed or mine, but I really enjoyed the times we did it in the living room, or the kitchen, or the shower. I remember bending Cassidy over the living room couch one afternoon when she got home from work, her cumming on my cock still clothed from the waist up, and then moaning words of encouragement until I came deep inside her tight pussy.

And I fondly recall having sex while floating in warm water in the bathtub. I was lying on my back, with Cassidy lying on her back atop me. We slipped my cock into her pussy and fucked slowly in the hot water, my hands sliding over her toned body and her smooth, wet breasts. Her big boobs were like two pale, floating islands in the water. It felt like we fucked slowly for half an hour before I finally came inside her pussy, my fingers rubbing her wet clit under the water until she came too with my cock still inside her.

Every time we fucked, I fell a little more deeply in love with Cassidy. She was so fun and sweet, and so admirably forthright. She went for what she wanted. And yet I was bothered about what we were to each other. We didn't go out to dinners together. We didn't go to see movies. She spent time on her own with her own friends and I spent time with mine. I couldn't figure out how to ask her, yet again, what we meant to each other. Or more precisely, I didn't know how to ask what I meant to her.

I thought that a golden opportunity presented itself when two wedding invitations arrived in the mail. Our former roommates had decided to get married quickly, so they could hold the ceremony in the early fall before the weather became too cold. In any case, everyone had expected this since they had decided to move in together. But I had not considered what this could do for my interest in Cassidy.

I was going to be a groomsman. I might have been the best man if my former roommate hadn't had two brothers. Cassidy and I were both at home the afternoon that the invitations arrived.

"Hey, you're going to the wedding, right?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Of course," Cassidy replied, taking her invitation from me.

"We're both allowed a 'plus one.' Were you thinking of bringing someone?" I asked.

Cassidy thought for a moment before answering. "I guess not." She paused again. "There's no one I could think of taking."

"Why don't we just go as each other's dates?" I offered. "That way our friends save a little money because we won't be bringing dates, and you can sit at the table with the wedding party."

Cassidy's face lit up, her smile quickly spreading. "That's a great idea," she said. "I'd love to go as dates." We both looked over our invitations for a moment before she added, "Besides, I've always wanted to fuck a groomsman at a wedding."

From the mischief dancing behind her blue eyes, I could tell that Cassidy was joking. But it was the best response I could have hoped for.

----------

Just under two months later, I was wearing a tuxedo and escorting Cassidy to our friend's wedding ceremony. Little had changed since the day we got our invitations. We were still having sex a lot. There were times when we went a few days, for various reasons, without fucking. Sometimes I didn't see her for a day or two. But every opportunity where we had a little time together, we humped like rabbits.

We still weren't spending much time outside of the apartment with each other. Sometimes we did go to dinner nearby. When one of us was running late with work or some happy hour, we got into the habit of the other offering to cook dinner or order food so the meal would be ready when we got home.

Other than that, we just hung out together around our place. We definitely weren't dating and that made me sad. Cassidy showed no interest in developing our relationship beyond the physical. She was warm and affectionate with me when we were together, and we talked and shared things with each other that only close friends would share. But she never asked about my interest in other women or my long term intentions with her.

If Cassidy had asked, I might have mentioned Kristen to her. Kristen was a coworker, a couple of years younger than me. She was short at 5'2" tall, with pale skin and jet black, shoulder length hair. Her breasts were probably a large B cup, and she had a nice round bottom, more prominent and round than Cassidy's. Kristen's short frame and prominent breasts and ass gave her a curvy figure that made her seem almost voluptuous due to her compact height, even though she did a lot of yoga and did not have much extra body fat on her. Kristen also had a very pretty face, with light brown eyes and a cute little bridge of a nose.

Kristen was very focused and serious at work, but in personal interactions she was very fun and flirty. Many of the younger, single men that I worked with were interested, if not infatuated, by Kristen, and I would be telling a lie if I said she hadn't caught my attention. Young men our age often found several excuses each day to stop by Kristen's desk. I thought it was probably my imagination, but at work and especially at happy hours after work, Kristen seemed to be particularly flirty with me. I did wonder if she had caught my attention because she was such an interesting contrast to Cassidy. Where Cassidy was firm and fit, Kristen was soft and toned. Where Cassidy's hair and eyes were light, Kristen was dark.

But I was in love with Cassidy, and Kristen was far from my mind as we approached the church where our friends' wedding ceremony was going to be held. Cassidy looked amazing in a sea foam green dress that she had chosen to wear. She had taken the time to get her red hair done up in careful curls, and she had spent time to expertly apply her make up that morning. Her face was beaming with happiness, her smile lighting up our apartment when we left that morning. But the dress was also fantastic.

The dress was tasteful for a church, but still pulled in on her hips and clung to her curves. The scoop neck showed off just the pale tops of her big, creamy breasts, and the back end hugged the firm curve of her ass. The compliment of the green dress and her red hair made Cassidy's pale skin seemed to glow.

The wedding ceremony itself was sweet and blessedly short. I was glad I didn't have to spend too much time standing at the front of the church. Afterwards, there was almost an hour of picture taking before the wedding party went to catch the shuttle to the reception. I was pleased to find that Cassidy had patiently waited with the other wedding party dates instead of going on to the reception.

As we sat in the shuttle next to each other, I smiled at her. "I know I've said this at least four times already today, but you look gorgeous in that dress."

She smiled back at me and replied, "You look pretty damn hot in that tuxedo yourself. I just love a man in a sharp tuxedo." Then she lowered her voice and whispered, "I might not be able to stop myself from jumping you during the reception."

Cassidy's tight body in her sexy dress had held me turned on all day, and now her words made my cock twitch. All the sex we had been having had spoiled me. As I looked down into Cassidy's green eyes, the tops of her full, creamy breasts below her face, I wanted her right there and then.

My right hand landed softly on her leg just above her knee, and I purposefully slid my fingers up her smooth, pale thighs and slipped them under her dress. Cassidy first dropped her hand in surprise, her fingers resting atop mine. But when it was clear that I was not stopping, she spread her legs for me. My finger tips brushed softly against the fabric of her panties, and I could feel the heat of her womanhood burning through the covering.

"You're already a little wet, aren't you," I whispered teasingly into her ear. I looked carefully around us, and none of the other people seemed to be paying any particular attention to us.

"I told you, you look pretty hot in that tuxedo... Oh!" Cassidy began in a whisper, until my finger tip began to trace a little more forcefully upwards over her pussy lips.

It wasn't hard to find Cassidy's hard little clit under the fabric of her panties, and I was soon pressing my insistent finger tip against the edges of her sensitive nub. Cassidy spread her legs a little wider for me as I used a second finger to trace over her pussy lips and then began flicking alternatively with my two fingers right on her sensitive spot.

"Anyone who stood up to look would see my arm almost to the elbow is up under your dress," I whispered softly into her ear. "But that's what you like, isn't it? You like the idea that someone could catch you cumming."

"Mmmmm," Cassidy responded, stifling a moan of arousal by biting down hard on her own soft lips.

Deftly, I slipped her panties to the side and began rubbing my finger tips directly against the bare hardness of Cassidy's clit. Her pussy was practically dripping juices, and I coated my finger tips with her wetness before rubbing her own lubricant all over her most sensitive spot. Cassidy's big, round breasts were beginning to rise and fall more rapidly as her breathing quickened with her arousal.

I was so focused on teasing Cassidy's wet pussy that I didn't notice we were almost to the reception. As our shuttle turned into the parking lot, I threw my tuxedo jacket over Cassidy's lap, hiding our activities while my fingers continued to rub insistently over her pleasure center.

When the shuttle stopped and people stood up to leave, Cassidy whispered, "We should stop," her voice practically oozing with arousal. Her blue eyes seemed a little paniced as they scanned the people around us.

"But I thought this is what you like?" I teased, my wet fingers now slowly but forcefully circling around the edges of her excited clit. "You like the idea that someone could catch us. You like the idea that someone might realize that you're about to have an orgasm right in front of everyone."

"Oh God," Cassidy whispered in a half moan, her pale cheeks flushed with pink and her breathing growing ragged.

The other wedding guests began to file past us out of the shuttle, most paying us barely any notice as they were wrapped up in their conversations. I pointed with my free arm and said loudly, "Look at how pretty the sunset looks from here," as the fingers on my other hand began to diddle Cassidy's clit more quickly. If any of the other guests suspected something was wrong, none said anything while they quickly filed out of the shuttle. Even the driver got out and began to stretch his legs.

I could tell from the familiar pace of Cassidy's breathing that she was pretty close to orgasm. Then a voice called from the front of the shuttle, "Hey you guys getting out?"

Cassidy's eyes went wide with terror, but my fingers never ceased their insistent rubbing over her aroused sex. I looked forward and saw that it was one of the groom's cousins, a college sophomore if I remembered correctly. He was gathering his things and beginning to stand.

"Just enjoying the sunset for a minute," I yelled back with a smile, my finger continuing to dance wetly over Cassidy's clit. She was starting to close her thighs against my hand, maybe wanting me to stop while this relative stranger looked at us, maybe wanting at least for us to wait while we were being watched. But I wasn't going to stop.

"You like this," I whispered softly in Cassidy's ear, my eyes taking in the terrified look on her face and then turning back to our fellow passenger, who was still looking over at us. "You love the idea of cumming right in front of this guy, don't you?" I hissed into her ear.

"No," Cassidy whispered weakly, but I could still hear the arousal in her voice as my fingers rubbed against her clit.

"You want him to catch you, don't you?" I whispered. "You want him to see you cum. You want him to know that you are cumming right in front of him."

"Oh God," Cassidy moaned quietly again. The young man at the front of the shuttle was still looking at us, a smile on his face. My fingers began alternating their flicking against her wet little nub once more. Cassidy's face was now flushed almost bright red, and her chest was heaving up and down as she sucked in air in quick gasps.

"Cum for him," I teasingly whispered. "Let him see you cum."

"Oh God!" Cassidy barely managed to stifle her moan. Her blue eyes were glued to the young man watching us, and then her body began to shake. Cassidy fought hard to control herself as she orgasmed on my fingers, but her hips shuddered rapidly and the tops of her breasts quivered as she rode her wave of pleasure. Her thighs clamped down tightly on my hand, but my fingers were still close enough to her pussy to continue brushing her clit with my finger tips. She shut her eyes tightly and bit the inside of her cheek to keep from screaming as she came.

Cassidy was still sucking in air, reveling in the tingles of her orgasmic after glow, when the young man quickly gathered up his jacket and abruptly left the bus. We never found out whether he knew what he had watched. After slapping my shoulder hard with her hand, I removed my arm from under Cassidy's dress and we exited the shuttle with as much poise as we could muster.

----------

The wedding party and their dates were seated at a large, rectangular table at the front of the reception, with the joyful bride and groom seated at a small table just a few steps away. After washing Cassidy's juices off of my hand in the bathroom, the start of the reception proceeded without much to note. There were introductions and the last of the appetizers were served. Everyone got seated and then dinner started. We made polite conversation with our entertaining table mates, and some touching speeches were made.

After the dinner plates were carried away, and while we were waiting for dessert, Cassidy's hand landed on my upper thigh under the table. She gave me a squeeze and I thought at first that she was trying to get my attention. Then her mischievous little fingers ran lightly over the length of my soft penis. When Cassidy's thumb and forefinger found the tip of my dick and squeezed gently, I knew for sure that it wasn't just an accident that her fingers had found my member.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to her with a smile.

"Having my dessert," Cassidy whispered back with a devious smile of her own.

My eyes darted around the table and the room. A couple of people returned my gaze, but no one seemed very interested in us. Those who were looking were doing so because we were sitting at the head table.

Cassidy's fingers had found the outline of my cock within my pants, and hidden by the draping tablecloth, her fingers began to slide up and down the side of my pole. Cassidy barely seemed to be looking at me, the movement of her arm almost undetectable. But I could feel Cassidy's hand rubbing up and down my member through the thin fabric of my dress pants, and regardless of my intentions, my cock was getting hard.

"You need to have this dessert right now?" I asked in another whisper.

"No," Cassidy whispered, her bright white teeth lighting up her smile as she leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "But I want to. I think it's only fair after what you did to me earlier."

With Cassidy's warm breath on my ear, her fingers sliding insistently over my inflating pole, and the tops of her full, round breasts in my line of sight as she leaned towards me, I was completely hard in no time.

Silverware clinked against a glass, and the best man was soon giving his speech. Cassidy's fingers never stopped lightly rubbing and teasing under the table. The maid of honor went next, followed by some random conversation, and then the father of the bride was dancing with his daughter.

As we watched the father/daughter dance, I told Cassidy, "You're going to have to cut that out. All the friction is starting to give me an Indian burn."

"No problem," she replied smartly, eyes fixed on the dance floor. In about three seconds she had my zipper down, had reached into my pants, and had pulled my cock out through the flap in the front.

"Cassidy," I whispered harshly and angrily, but the waver in my voice betrayed my conflict. We would be in so much trouble if we got caught doing this, my cock was out in the open air under the table, with a hundred people in the room around us. But I had been aroused by Cassidy all day, and the last several minutes of her gentle fondling had me wanting to let her continue.

Cassidy didn't even look at me, let alone respond. Instead, she reached into her little purse, poured an ample amount of hand lotion out into her palm, and was quickly lubricating the length of my hard shaft with the slippery fluid.

What both saved and cursed me was that the dancing started. Almost everyone else from our table, and a lot of other couples in the room, moved to join the bride and the groom on the dance floor. The lights in the room also went down significantly. One of the bridesmaids asked Cassidy if we were going to join in the dancing, and without even looking at me Cassidy responded that I needed a little time to digest. I gave in, surrendering myself to the delicious sensations of Cassidy's slippery hand gliding up and down over the excited skin of my rigidly hard penis. My loins were aching for the sweet release of orgasm, and Cassidy's tight grip with her soft fingers was milking me steadily towards that blissful eruption. I was glad that the music had gotten loud and most people were watching what was happening on the dance floor, because the wet squelching of Cassidy's hand job was starting to make noticeable slurping noises under the table.

Other than my concern over people hearing us, I was largely ignorant of anything else going on around us. My brain was all too happy to focus on the pleasurable sensations Cassidy was rubbing into my cock. That's probably why I didn't notice the one person still sitting at our table until the tingles in my groin had started to approach orgasm. With my body turned slightly towards Cassidy in order to provide her soft hands with better access to my rigid pole, my back was turned slightly towards our other table mate. Her name was Mary, the bride's first cousin, who was at her first wedding since she turned 21, so she was able to celebrate with the open bar for the first time. Mary was a blond wisp of a girl, thin with skinny arms and legs. She also had a very pretty face, with sharp, angular cheek bones and bright blue eyes framed by long, silky blond hair.

1...678910...16