A Happy Holly Daye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed herself from his body and rolled a condom on to his cock. In the spirit of the season, it was striped with red and white. "My own personal peppermint stick," Holly laughed as she presented herself to him. "Now lover, it's time for you to fill my stocking -- fuck me and don't stop until both of us cum!"

That idea worked just fine for Brad, so he proceeded to follow her request / command. He was already getting a good read on Holly, so as he fucked her, he told her what a hot, black slut she was, he tugged at her hair, slapped her ass and squeezed her tits. Holly loved all of it and squealed out her delight. Brad alternated his rhythms so he would be fucking her speedily at one point and then slow down. It was fun to tease her and see how she would react. Her reactions were cries for more cock, morefucking cock and to be allowed to cum. He made Holly beg as part of their game and when she did achieve orgasm, he filled the condom with his own spunk. Once he was done, the gorgeous black "maid" removed the condom and licked the remaining drops of cum from his prick with a filthy, nasty, sexy grin.

"It's after midnight," Brad smiled as he noticed a nearby clock. "Merry Christmas, Holly."

"Same to you, handsome," Holly smiled back as he dropped back into bed beside her. "Do you want some of thatother dessert now?"

Brad laughed and nodded, finding that he had indeed worked up an appetite. "On one condition -- if you don't have to be anywhere, stay and have Christmas breakfast with me -- I'll even do the cooking."

Holly's family lived in Canada, so she had no plans. "I'd be happy to, but are you sure? Can you cook?"

"I'm a trained Cordon Bleu chef," Brad told her as they put on enough clothing to cover them and went to the kitchen. "There's a lot you don't know about me -- Hollis Daye," he grinned.

She was busted! Holly didn't know when he figured it out, but he had. She hoped that it wouldn't matter to him, because she really,truly liked this man and wanted to spend a lot more time with him.

Brad decided to let the mystery of how he knew his lover linger a while longer. He had personally approved her hire, wanting only the best for his company. When he had seen her picture, he had been tempted to meet her in person, but thought better of it. There was a 15-year age gap between them and he wouldn't want to have been accused of sexual harassment.

Now, she had leveled the playing field. Whatever went on between them was mutual consent. He intended to "harass" Hollis for as long as she would join him in the bedroom. Holly was by a mile the sexiest Christmas gift he had ever received. For the remainder of the day, Brad wanted to indulge in some naughty "reindeer games" with the alluring, dusky Holly Daye.

12