A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 01

Story Info
A Sasquatch abduction has unexpected consequences.
7.7k words
4.56
93k
152

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The initial abduction by the Sasquatch described in The Mating: A Sasquatch Abduction has unforeseen consequences

Only my best friend knew the details of what had happened. He tried to warn me, to caution me not to underestimate the Sasquatch's intelligence, human-like motivations, sexual instincts or his fundamental animal nature.

Please be warned: this story contains anal sex, non-consensual sex between human and non-human characters, and some violence.

Suspend your disbelief and enjoy.

*****************************************************************

Two Months Ago -
Recap of how things began

My name is Mary Ann Rizzoli and for almost four weeks, Mike, James, and I had carefully covered and documented our research sighting area. Our field expedition in search of physical evidence to support our theory that Sasquatch existed was failing miserably; to date, we had found no substantial specimens or biological leads, only a few inconsequential artifacts. That is until that afternoon when I encountered Sasquatch in the woods, and my life changed.

When doing my field research, I increasingly started to have the sensation of being watched. One afternoon, when I was alone in the camp, the feeling was so real, so overwhelming that I had to control the impulse to run screaming through the woods toward the secondary camp my companions had set up. I could feel my panic growing and the hairs standing up on the back of my neck, but there was no one there, nothing I could see, just the lingering, uneasy feeling that I was in danger.

A few days later, Mike and James, my research companions from the University, discovered what appeared to be footprints, Sasquatch footprints. After thoroughly gridding the area, I stayed behind when Paul and James hiked off to explore further North, along the far side of the lake.

The guys hadn't been gone for more than an hour when I thought I heard a loud thrashing sound coming from behind my tent. I paused and listened, but didn't hear anything else and went back to work. After a few minutes, the noise started again, but this time, I exited my tent walked around to the rear of the tent and then stood in the middle of the camp, scanning the surrounding tree line. Squinting into the glare of the early morning sun's brightness, I saw the monster come out of the woods.

I slowly took several steps backward as the creature approached. Immediately, I saw that contrary to the image depicted in movies, this creature was not an oversized ape or Neanderthal throwback. Very tall perhaps seven feet and muscular, covered with long brownish-red hair; big hands, feet, long arms, and legs. The Sasquatch was not grotesque looking; he had a high forehead, wide-set eyes, rugged features, and facial hair that grew into a long, thick beard that covered the lower portion of his face. At some juncture, it was evident there had been a significant humanoid influence. Most striking were his bright, intelligent eyes.

Immobilized with shock, I stood petrified as he came toward me. He looked at me with a questioning gaze as if trying to determine if I was a threat to him. Within a few brief minutes of his studying the surroundings and me, I watched in horror as his cock emerged from its dark sheath, red with pulsing bluish veins getting longer and fatter.

Everything seemed suddenly quiet.

Imposing in his primal maleness, he stood silently watching me. He came closer, his muscular, manly body towering over me, as he unselfconsciously stroked himself. His nostrils flared, and he inhaled my scent. He picked me up, and with his massive arms supporting my behind held me near his face pressing his nose between my thighs. I screamed when he grunted and ripped my shorts and panties off. Terrified, I began to struggle when he tentatively thrust his tongue into the place that was causing his excitement. Still holding me in the air in front of him, the creature lowered me onto his cock shaft, probing, and then finding the opening to my pussy. I whimpered when his cock head entered me, slowly stretching my pussy to accommodate his girth.

That's how it began.

That first day, his assault went on until he was no longer able to hold himself back and finally drove his dark, throbbing cock into me in a long deep thrust climaxing inside me. When he was finished cumming, his thick creamy cum dripped out of me and pooled on the ground. He lifted my hips and began to lick me. Despite the pain and soreness, to my horror and disgust, I felt my body slowly but undeniably begin to quake as the monster forced me to orgasm for him. To my degradation, he had made me cum, made me writhe and moan like a she-animal in heat.

Within minutes, the Sasquatch again used my body. Relentlessly fucking me with purely animal lust until in an oozing ejaculation he emptied himself, filling my body to overflowing with Sasquatch cum before he finally rolled off me in exhaustion.

Lying there next to him, with my slim, pale legs spread open, I could feel the coolness of his cum drying on my inner thighs. I quietly whimpered when my hand reached down and gently petted my traumatized pussy.

I think in some intuitive way, the Sasquatch understood that he could not mate with me as he might have with a female Sasquatch. Because of this, because of his size, he had been unable to give me the full, hard length of his cock, and he now lay watching me intently, with an expression of what? Concerned curiosity? I involuntarily flinched when he reached across, lifted me over his head and made me straddle his mouth. I struggled at first, thinking he was going to hurt me, but instead, my breathing calmed, and my eyes rolled upward in my head as the warmth and velvety feel of his tongue soothe the achiness between my legs.

*****

The night had grown pitch black, and an eerie quiet fallen over the camp when the Sasquatch awoke, lifted his leg that had rested across my thigh and walked off toward the woods.

I prayed, "Please God, let this end," but it didn't end.

I hoped it was over and struggled to my hands and knees; trying not to attract attention I managed to crawl into a small dark cluster of bushes and slept fitfully. After what seemed like only a few minutes, I was startled awake by the sound of the Sasquatch coming through the brush. Just as intimidating as before, but most frightening to me at that moment was his cock which was brazenly protruding out of its sheath. He saw me crouched in the bushes, and I held my breath when his cock began to jerk in anticipation as he approached. I cringed at the memory of having that monstrous thing inside me.

"No . . . no . . . not again," I said aloud.

Sasquatch looked down at me and rolling me onto my side, pushed more than half of his cock length into me again and began thrusting, letting out a loud guttural wail reinforcing his renewed possession of my pussy. His hips pushed forward, driving his bulbous purple cockhead deeper into me; Sasquatch began to grunt like the animal he was, and my mind screamed, 'He's going to cum inside me again!'
I made a last effort to get away from him and grunted as the breath was knocked out of me when he began to pound himself into me. Finally giving me his entire remarkable length, he started thrusting in long, full strokes. The friction and pressure of him being inside me, the swelling of his cock forced my clit to become even more sensitive and engorged. He was on top of me now, on my back and though he supported his weight, it was enough to make my clit rub against the scratchy ground cover, stimulating it until I began to orgasm. Feeling my pussy constrict and envelope his cock, he exploded sending spray after spray of his semen inside me.

I thought he would withdraw, but he didn't. He started a slow, stabbing thrust, and I felt him begin to swell, becoming rock hard all over again. I tried to get up, but the monster pressed his weight onto me, holding me down as another gush of semen drenched my abused pussy. I lay beneath him, crying. 'Please let it be over,' I groaned to myself as Sasquatch milked the last of his cum out of his cock and into my pussy. When he finished with me, he pulled out and stretched beside me.

Putting his mouth to my tit, he closed his eyes and began to lick and suck my hard protruding nipples, gently biting and nipping, sending icy shivers down to my toes. With a grunt of contentment, he pulled me tightly to him and finally slept.

*****

The morning of day two was perhaps the most physically terrorizing.

I awoke to a feeling of something hard and warm being rubbed across my anus. With his large hands on my hips, he held me captive in front of him. Sasquatch eagerly probed at my rear end with his pre-cum covered cockhead until his slippery cock found and attempted to push through my tight ass ring.

I screamed and struggled until the Sasquatch, re-establishing his dominance, put his hand around my throat, and began to squeeze. On the brink of blacking out, I quieted, and he removed his hand. I lay there, gasping for air. After getting myself under control, I was reconciled to what was going to happen. Unable to fight anymore, I held my breath as he pressed into me; submissively allowing his long hard shaft to work its way slowly into my ass. My eyes watered and grew as big as saucers when his cock pushed deeper, and his rough, hairy thighs brushed against my ass and the back of my legs. I was helpless.

After a few minutes, I realized that the longer he stroked, the pain seemed to diminish, and the easier it became to open my body to him. It was hard to believe Sasquatch's monstrous dick fit inside me and was humping me there; easily sliding in and out, making me involuntarily moan and whimper. Then, I felt a warm, intense wave of pleasure wash over me as my lower body began to spasm and jerk. With this repulsive creature pumping into me . . . I experienced my first anal orgasm.

He held my hips tightly against his crotch and increased his speed. When he had his long, thick cock buried inside me, he started making short, insistent thrusts. Giving a deep, hard push, I felt his cock swell and throb inside me right before he exploded high up in my rectum covering my warm, moist channel with his cum. As Sasquatch continued to ejaculate, to empty himself, he held me even tighter, stretching me, filling me.

This dark and frightening creature had taken my anal virginity.

*****

Even after James and Mike found me, and though I have no doubt they had pieced together what I had gone through, I could never bring myself to talk about the sordid details of what had happened to me over my two-day abduction.

The uneducated might foolishly assume from the creature's physically intimidating height and size to say nothing of his penis' length and girth that the mating to a human female would be impossible. They would be wrong. There are many things that I will never forget about the abduction, but of several things I am certain; we as humans are much closer genetically to Sasquatch than we acknowledge scientifically; anecdotal evidence abounds regarding Sasquatch and human female abductions and matings, and lastly, a Humanoid/Sasquatch hybrid does currently exist. This belief is supported by the documented appearances of Sasquatch creatures with strikingly humanoid features.

If not for my personal experience, I would not be able to say that, Sasquatch/Big Foot and human females are entirely capable of coupling, enjoying the act and breeding.

Unforeseen Consequences -
I could never have imagined

The stress, apprehension, and now, the subtle physical changes made everything so chaotic and uncertain that my professional and private lives had begun to suffer. To escape the situation and have some time to think and figure out what I needed to do, I took a leave from the University's research department and drove upstate to a small secluded cabin owned by friends.

It was beautiful up here. A large pond bordered the cabin on the north side, and the remainder of the acreage was sheltered by tall, green, old growth trees, and everything seemed to be going well, until the third day. I was out walking about the property and felt a familiar sense of unease wash over me. I looked up, expecting to see someone approaching, but no one was there, and the weird sensation was forgotten.

A few nights later, I awoke to the sound of the cabin's front door rattling and the old brass knob turning noisily. I sat up in bed, terrified as I listened to the persistent sounds. Whatever it was outside, in a final effort to gain entry put its full weight against the door only to be stopped by the deadbolt before it backed away. Despite this, I was convinced that if it had wanted entry, it could have easily forced the door open.

I sat cowering on the bed as heavy, lumbering footsteps circled the outside of the cabin, searching for another way to get in. After a few minutes, a heavy silence descended outside, and then I heard it, a low, growling wail that went on for some time and then gradually stopped.

Creeping off the bed and without turning on the lights, I quietly made my way to the window and pulled back the curtain; there in the middle of the yard squatted the Sasquatch. I slowly backed away from the window until my legs hit the side of the bed, and I clambered on top of it. Shuddering in fear, I sat watching the door expectantly waiting for his intrusion. Things remained quiet for a long time, and thankfully, I was somehow finally able to doze off. When I awoke the next morning, the sun was up, bright and warming, and there was nothing out of place, nothing that would suggest my visitor from the previous night.

*****

At the end of the week, my friend James stopped by with food and supplies for me, and I told him about my late night visitor.

After listening intently, James turned to me and said, "you need to go home, MaryAnn, the creature knows you're here, and he's come for you."

I looked at him, surprised. "That's ridiculous, Jimmy, I said. I know what you're getting at, and I think you're wrong. I'm almost fifteen miles away from the initial search area we had before. How could the Sasquatch know and why would you even think it was the same creature anyway. This area has always been known for its multiple Sasquatch sightings; what's the likelihood it's the same creature that abducted me?"

He looked at me with a patronizing expression on his face, "I thought the incident before would have taught you not to underestimate the intelligence and wiliness of these creatures. You're a scientist MaryAnn, and you of all people should understand that on some primal, pheromonal level he senses your nearness, smells you. He knows with some kind of animal intuition that he's bred you and he wants you and the child."

"Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? I asked. Sasquatch is an animal, a non-human that we're talking about; he doesn't feel or think or question, I added."

I took a deep breath and visibly shuddered, "What that thing did to me had nothing to do with love or feelings, it was just instinct, a male animal obeying its natural urge to mate."

"MaryAnn, James said in exasperation, I'm concerned. If I were you, I wouldn't try to test that theory of yours. You're in danger here, and you need to leave now."

*****

The creature came several more nights after that but did not repeat the wailing display from the first night. He would typically come very early in the morning, and I would hear him pacing and circling the cabin. He didn't attempt to break into the cabin, but I would know he was there. Eventually, he began to show himself during the day. Sometimes if I were on the porch, I'd look up and see him in the distance, along the tree line watching me. I knew it was him; I knew it was the same creature, and though I knew he was there stalking me, my subsequent encounter with the Sasquatch was unexpected and frightening.

Having stayed close to the cabin and not wandering too far from its security, one day, being in good spirits, I decided to drive through a heavily wooded area up to Morganston, a small town perhaps forty miles from my cabin. As I drove down the old road that had been a logging trail originally, I came to a screeching halt when seemingly out of nowhere in the middle of the road stood the Sasquatch. He was just as I remembered him, vaguely humanoid features, tall, muscular build, and covered in hair. I tried to put the jeep into reverse so I could back up, but I was not fast enough. The Sasquatch was there pulling me out of the jeep before I could get it reversed and moving. I began to scream, and my throat was dry and hurting before realizing that no one could hear me out there; no one would come to help me.

The creature bound my wrists, and I was forced to walk behind him as we made our way through the increasingly dense trees.

We walked for a very long time, until unable to take another step, I stumbled and fell. The creature looked back and seeing me on the ground effortlessly picked me up in his arms and carried me the remainder of the way. It was dusk, the sky just beginning to darken when we arrived in a large, tree-sheltered clearing. He laid me down on a large, grassy pallet in a secluded corner of the camp and walked away toward a row of small covered lean-tos perhaps a hundred yards away.

Exhausted, and in spite of my fear, I closed my eyes. I couldn't have dozed for more than what seemed a few minutes when I awoke to the feel of hands poking and prodding me. I opened my eyes and saw a different creature touching, examining me. From its smaller size, and what appeared to be breasts, I assumed it was a female. Her hair was riddled with gray, and the slowness and deliberateness of her movements told me she was older. Looking away from her, I saw maybe ten others standing around, the smaller ones obviously the females and three even smaller figures who were probably children the smallest of which seemed to have lighter colored hair and finer features.

The old female got up and returned with a gourd of something hot, probably an herb or root tea and motioned for me to drink. When I didn't, she brought the vessel to my lips and forced me to drink and swallow the liquid. Within a couple of minutes, I calmed and lay back on the pallet. There in the clearing despite my feeble efforts to stop her, the old female managed to get my clothes off, leaving me naked, vulnerable, and completely exposed to the others gathered around. With the small group curious and watching, she pressed my stomach, squeezed my breasts, and felt the contours of my hips. Spreading my thighs, she thoroughly examined my most private area. I was humiliated and looked over at the large male Sasquatch who had brought me here. As I watched him, I remember thinking that he looked like someone with that genetic disease that makes them grow thick, hair all over their face and body. His appearance was a frightening curiosity, perhaps, but he was definitely not a monster.

As my muddled (drugged?) mind struggled for a semblance of clarity, the older looking Sasquatch female finished her indignity to my body, and I was brought grudgingly back to reality. The old female stood and lumbered over to the large male. They stood talking in their low grunting, guttural language, while he stole glances in my direction every few seconds. When the old female left him, he turned and came towards me. Kneeling beside me, he placed his large, leathery hand on my stomach and said something unintelligible to me. The old female must have somehow determined that I was pregnant and told him.

Those standing around, encircling us finally stopped their grunting and pointing and began to drift away. Nestled by the soft, fragrant grass pallet beneath me, the male opened my legs and paused briefly watching me. When I did not resist, bending between my thighs, he positioned his head and began to lick and eat my pussy. Startled, I attempted to push him away, but he growled at me, and I soon succumbed to the feel of his broad wet tongue that seemed to calm me. For a fleeting moment, the memory of how he had violently taken me before, was quickly erased as the pleasure of his tongue took hold, and I began to moan and sway my hips upward.