A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, gently, I stroked him as he fingered my tits and pinched my nipples. I lowered my mouth and licked his cockhead, tasting the saltiness of his leaking pre-cum, looking up into his vaguely human-like face, I began to bob my head up and down on his cock making disgusting cock sucking noises that the creature was aroused by. He reached down and brushing aside my hair groaned with pleasure, just like a human male might do. The Sasquatch placed his large leathery hand on the back of my head while he humped my mouth . . . fucked my face and I wondered what it must feel like to him, the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

I placed my hand around his prick and stroked him slowly; it felt warm, hard, and smooth. As I stroked him, I could see pre-cum beading on the head of his cock. Feeling aroused and aware of the growing circle of wetness between my legs, I stroked him with one hand and massaged his hairy balls with the other. The creature moaned, and I lowered my head to his cock and licked away the salty tasting pre-cum. Closing my eyes, I felt his hips sway ever so slightly as his cock passed through my parted lips and deeper into my mouth.

Chills went through me as the sound of his animal-like moans grew louder with each movement of my mouth up and down his cockshaft. When I had worked his entire length into my mouth, I could feel his cockhead pressing against the back of my throat. I felt his cock throb, and his massive legs begin to quiver when suddenly with a deep, grunt he shot his first hot load of cum into my mouth. When he came, he came hard, his cum flooding into my mouth and down my throat. I felt myself about to gag and tried to pull off his cock, only to have him come again, sending another load of cum across my face and naked breasts.

I kept sucking him, milking him until his balls drained and the creature sank helplessly to his knees.