A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The Sasquatch seemed experienced and skilled (how was this possible?), and in but a few short minutes, I was helplessly cumming into the creature's mouth. As my orgasm subsided, he lifted himself up and glided his long, thick index finger inside me. I gasped when he inserted a second finger . . . it felt the size of a normal man's hard, erect penis as he finger-fucked me.

Repulsed and yet aroused, I opened my thighs wider for him. He pulled me closer to him with one hand and with the other slowly, teased my tight brown rosebud. Sasquatch could feel and hear my increased breathing as his own excitement mounted, and when he began to rub his enormous erection against my hip, I knew that he was achingly hard and ready for me. I started to cry when the male turned me over onto my stomach and positioned me on my hands and knees. I knew what he wanted, what he was going to do to me. Sasquatch began to lick and rim my ass with its tongue until I was wet with his saliva and my own female secretions. My body had started to soften in readiness of his penetration. He spread my legs apart with his knees and rubbed his leaking cockhead over my butthole, liberally smearing pre-cum on me and over the tip of his cock.

*****

The monster heard MaryAnn cry out as his cock slide into her still unwilling, restrictive opening. He held her tighter and went deeper inching slowly, slowly into her warm, moist channel. Because she was human, her body fragile and weak, Sasquatch sensed his animal need to satisfy himself was painful for her. In his own way, he did not want to hurt her, but his animal instincts told him that this is how it had to be done. He had mated with and bred her, and now the female human must understand that she was his, that the child growing inside her was his. He knew that it was often difficult for Sasquatch females to carry to term and so the males when possible would abduct and impregnate human females. Yes, he had bred the female, but as the old female had cautioned him until the child's rooting was certain, he could not couple with her to satisfy his needs. The Sasquatch had resolved only to take her the other way until it was safe to do otherwise.

*****

When he was as deep inside me as he could go, the creature stopped moving and pulled my hips back against his groin, enjoying the warmth of my tight, sheath enveloping his cock. I shivered when he slid his hand over my hip and began to tease my swollen clit. My body stiffened. Sasquatch stroked me slowly and was rewarded when the sound of my rapid breathing changed to almost animal-like grunts and panting as my orgasm exploded.

As I relaxed, the creature stroked into my ass, harder and deeper, and I started to whimper when he shot a hot stream of cum inside me. I could do nothing but helplessly moan and writhe as he continued to pump and ejaculate, forcing my ass muscles to tighten and release around his thick shaft with each thrust. Feeling lightheaded and strangely outside of myself, I could feel Sasquatch's cock swell moments before another potent spray of cum shot deep into my rectum and in that instance, I was gripped with another orgasm that left me shaking.

A normal human male would have by now pulled out in exhaustion, but the Sasquatch was not a normal male, and though he had stopped thrusting into me, he was still semi-hard. While he allowed me to rest, his cock continued to pulse inside me, and despite my efforts not to, I began to whimper with desire for him softly. He resumed stroking and as I groaned with pleasure and half-heartedly tried to pull off of his cock, his grip on me tightened, and he held me to him as he erupted one final time before reluctantly pulling out of me.

*****

After he had emptied himself, I curled into a fetal position next to him, his long, hairy arm possessively encircling me; I weakly raised my head when the old female approached and again forced me to drink the hot liquid. I closed my eyes and soon felt the welcomed dark shroud of sleep cover me.

When I awoke late the next morning, I was on the porch of my cabin wrapped in an old, tattered blanket. I was sore, unable to walk without discomfort, and glancing down I could see that the lower part of my body and between my legs were covered in dried Sasquatch cum.

I managed to pull myself into a sitting position, and despite my jumbled memory, as my focus cleared, I could see the Sasquatch watching and waiting from the tree line. Seeing him there, I knew with a certainty that the Sasquatch would be back and in my degradation, I began to cry.

*****

Several days went by, and it was time again for my friend James to drop off supplies. When James pulled up in his old Ford pickup truck, I ran out of the cabin and threw my arms around his neck. I was so relieved to see him, I ran to him and kissed him hard on his mouth.

"Hey, hey . . . well, I'm glad to see you too!" He said, barely containing his laughter.

"Is everything okay?" He asked a little surprised by my greeting.

"Yeah, yes everything is fine," I said.

Over the next few hours, we had a leisurely lunch and caught up on things that had been happening at work. It was then that James told me he was taking a sabbatical from the university for the next six months. He wouldn't be able to check in on me or drop off my food and supplies, but he assured me he'd arrange for someone in Morganston to take care of this each month, and would also have my jeep which was still parked out on the old logging road towed back to the cabin.

"Something else is bothering you, what is it," he asked, his forehead creasing with concern.

"Nothing, I guess it's just a little creepy out here at night, and I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep in over a week."

"Well, I can fix that, how about I install a stronger deadbolt on the doors and maybe the windows; you think that will make you feel a little safer? Or better yet, why don't you just go home?"

"I think the deadbolts would do the trick. Thanks, Jimmy," I said, ending the conversation.

As usual, our visit seemed to go all too fast, and as I stood in front of the cabin and wished him a good trip home, I looked off in the distance and saw the Sasquatch partially hidden among the trees. Waving goodbye to James, I couldn't help but wonder if I would even be here when he returned.

*****

That night still feeling a sense of comfort from James' visit, thinking I was safe and beyond the creature's reach inside the cabin, I showered and slipping into a soft, oversized t-shirt went to bed. Hours later, I was thrown into a panic when I heard the Sasquatch outside the cabin; he had come back. I remember jumping out of my bed and frantically scurrying from door to window, making sure they were locked and barred to him.

The Sasquatch began to pace around the yard, growling and pounding on the door and sides of the cabin in frustration. I crouched down and pressed myself into a corner of the small kitchen like a frightened doe. I covered my ears and cowered when Sasquatch unable to find a way in began to ram against the door. Terrified, I closed my eyes when the kitchen door splintered and flew open with a loud bang against the wall. When I opened my eyes, I could see Sasquatch's dark form outlined in the fractured doorway.

Every instinct screamed, "run . . . run!"

Because of his size, the cabin was too confining for him, and so, as he stood there momentarily searching for me in the darkness, I ran toward the cabin's front door, but as I did, he grabbed my upper arm in a viselike grip and pulled me outside through the ruined kitchen doorway. I began to scream and to fight with him until he picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder, and started walking toward the dense woods behind the cabin. After perhaps an hour, we came to a cave that was deep in the woods and hidden from sight by trees, brush, and several large boulders. He lowered me to the ground and roughly urged me forward into the cave's entrance. The cave was larger than I had expected and despite the heavy, acrid smell of burning wood and ash coming from the fire pit, it also smelled of him, a heavy man scent combined with the pungent odor of animal and wet fur.

The Sasquatch herded me toward a large grass and leaf pallet in the middle of the floor, and through signs and grunts, I understood he wanted me to sit down. I sat nervously watching him, on alert for any sudden or threatening movement. He approached me again and thrust a handful of what looked like greens and roots into my hand and motioned for me to eat them. I didn't want to eat them, because I suspected they might be the same sedative containing herbs that were used in the tea the old female had made me drink. He stood over me watching until I put the greens into my mouth and began to chew before he finally, lumbered across the room and sat at the opposite side of the cave.

The last few hours had drained me of both my energy and will, and as the darkness in the cave deepened, drowsiness began to descend over me, and I had to struggle not to doze off. It had to be close to two o'clock in the morning and though I felt I had to stay awake and on guard, I could not keep my eyes open and leaning back onto the soft, pallet finally surrendered to sleep.

*****

In my sleep, I felt my shirt being pulled up, over my head and the cool air making my nipples immediately constrict and harden. Sasquatch lowered his mouth to my tit and began to suck, encouraging them into long, hard peaks. Of course, there was no milk yet, but the closeness and warmth of my tit in his mouth excited him, and I could smell his sex and feel the sticky tip of his cock rubbing against my thigh. He sucked my nipples aggressively, and his teeth felt like pinpricks on my sensitive nipples and the surrounding dark areolas. What the creature did to my body made me moan out loud with lust, and even in those moments of pain, delicious shivers would sizzle through me directly to my clit. In the quiet, darkness of his cave, he made me cum, wet and whorishly, not caring that my pregnant pussy was being eaten by something that was not human . . . by an animal.

My eyes groggily flutter open when I felt his tongue probing, searching along the length of my wet slit, rubbed my pussy lips, and teased my protruding clit with his fingers. When Sasquatch buried his head between my legs and inhaled my female scent, I felt his long, hair feather over my thighs and his tongue swipe across my wet, swollen pussy lips. The feel of his tongue, warm and raspy drove me crazy, and I involuntarily began to hump and buck upward.

He slid his arms under my thighs and pulled my hips closer to him and began to run his tongue over my clit, letting the tip trace tight circles around the swelling nub. I reached out and grasped handfuls of his hair and held his head to my throbbing pussy as an orgasm started to build. I began to cum, and before my body had calmed, I came again with the Sasquatch sucking my engorged clit, making the intense pleasure undulate through me.

His cock was pulsing, and a large bead of pre-cum clung precariously to the tip of his cockhead. I gasped and held my breath at the sight of his monstrous cock when he mounted my smooth bare pussy and readied himself to enter. He gave a deep groan and continued to rub his cock up and down between my swollen, moist lips and letting his hips push forward. Suddenly the creature paused and pulled out just as his crown had breached the opening of my pussy. With relief, I looked up at him and saw the indecision in his eyes. After another few seconds, he rolled off me and reaching across, let his hand rest on the small but noticeable swelling of my belly. Even in his animal lust, he did not want to harm me or more importantly jeopardize his spawn, but he was so excited and aroused that he knew he was capable of unintentionally doing both.

The creature's cock began to jerk at the thought of his breeding female lying next to him, and he growled with his discomfort and frustration.

Quickly rolling off me, he spooned behind me and thrust his hard, demanding dick between my thighs and began to stroke. With each thrust, his bulbous cockhead would brush over my clit and along the length of my separated pussy lips. After a few strokes, I could feel another orgasm building, and when I began to cum, I cried out with undisguised sexual pleasure. At the peak of my orgasm, Sasquatch pulled me on top of him so that my back was against his chest. Holding my hips, he began to pump faster and faster between my thighs until with a loud guttural howl he came, arching his back and forcefully spraying long, thick, silvery threads of cum upward into the air that fell and pooled on my chest.

With his cock still oozing cum, he lay one arm across my chest to steady me, and with the other extended his hand and began to rub my swollen, pulsing pink nub gently. I tried to squirm away from him, but he held me tightly to him until he felt my body stiffen, begin to quiver, and then relax. When I quieted and surrendered to his fondling, he eased his hold and turning me onto my side, pressed his groin to my ass, and slept. Exhausted and still partially under the influence of the herbs I had eaten, I too closed my eyes thinking, 'How easy it would be to forget that he was a monster and not a man.'

*****

The next morning, I found myself wrapped in my torn nightshirt on the porch of the cabin, just as I had been before.

The next couple of days were very busy. I had attempted to call into Morganston hoping to connect with a handyman who would be able to drive out and repair my kitchen door that had been damaged by the Sasquatch. Try as I might I could not get a signal and after a full day of futile effort, it was clear that for whatever reason, the always sketchy, intermittent signal was no longer available and that my phone was useless.

I could feel a rising panic when it occurred to me that I was not only without a vehicle but now without a phone. I sat down as tears of frustration brimmed in my eyes until I remembered that someone would be here from Morganston at the end of the month to delivery my supplies. Drying my tears and with a sigh of relief, I pulled myself together and walked around to the small work shed located behind the cabin. Rummaging through odds and ends stored there, I found several sheets of plywood, nails, and a hammer and went to work closing off the damaged kitchen doorway. Finishing that task, I went into the kitchen, poured myself a large, cold glass of lemonade; returning to the porch, I slumped into the old rocker that sat near the front door and thought about the mess my life had quickly become.

*****

Over the next two weeks, the creature would come and watch me at a distance, sometimes waiting for hours before approaching the cabin. When he was ready, he would begin to howl and grunt until I opened the door and stepped naked into the yard. I found myself reluctantly acquiescing when he came wanting sex with me. To keep him from ripping the few clothes that I had left, I would go to him naked, my now obviously pregnant belly and swelling breast on full display for him. My degradation and humiliation were no longer meaningful considerations for me.

I no longer resisted him, not since an incident a couple of weeks earlier when I had violently refused him, and he had grabbed and pushed me so hard I had fallen and hit my head. When I came to he was bending over me and I know it sounds crazy, but I swear I saw a look of relief reflected in his eyes when I began to stir in his arms. From that point on, I did not challenge him.

When he came to the cabin or accosted me in the yard or the woods, the Sasquatch was usually in full erection and eager to satisfy his needs in one way or the other. Because of his size, and my condition, he was hesitant to put his weight on top of me, but there were various positions which he found pleasurable when he took me anally. He would put me on my hands and knees; pushing my body forward until my elbows were on the ground and my ass up in the air and presented to him, he would take his pleasure. Sometimes he would simply make me lean against a tree or the side of the cabin, allowing him to penetrate me and cum inside me until his semen oozed out and dribbled down my legs. If he was particularly aroused, he would slip one arm around my waist to hold me tight against him and with the other hand caress my belly and squeeze my tits while taking me anally. Regardless of how he wanted me, perhaps out of fear, perhaps from intimidation, I had learned to submit.

*****

It often seemed that as my pregnancy progressed, instead of his desires decreasing, they increased. He was insatiable.

Once while swimming, I looked up and saw him standing motionless on the bank of the pond his long, thick penis hanging heavily between his legs. Fully exposed and his cock increasing in size, he waded into the water, came up behind me and pulled my hips to his crotch. I knew what he wanted and felt my body involuntarily cringed away from him. The Sasquatch had done this to me before; I did not like when he took me anally, and even though the creature would take me slowly so as not to hurt me, ultimately he would do as he wanted and usually did. Over time, I found that if I could manage to relax and not struggle against him, aroused by the tightness of my channel enveloping his cock, the creature would easily bring me to orgasm, as he enjoyed the warmth and wetness of me cumming on his cock.

More frequently, it seemed that he wanted me to suck his cock when he came to the cabin. I remember just a few days ago when he had cornered me near the work shed behind the cabin. Preoccupied with what I was doing, when I finally saw him approaching me, I frantically searched for a way to escape but realized I was trapped. He came toward me and placing one arm across my chest pinning me against the wall of the shed, he ripped off my dress and tore my panties off. I stood naked in front of him, foolishly trying to cover myself. With an unintelligible grunt, taking my small, wrists in one of his enormous hands, he forced them to my sides. He examined me with his eyes, taking in the increasing size of my belly, the subtle widening of my hips and the fuller, roundness of my swelling breast with their hard extended brown nipples.

Glancing into his face, I glimpsed his lustful intentions, and when he reached down to adjust himself, the movement drew my eyes to his rock hard erection. Taking me by my arm, the creature pulled me to the ground and onto my back. Stretching out next to me, his hand caressed and outlined the form of the child growing inside me. The creature growled something that I didn't understand as he continued to run his large hand over my pregnant belly possessively. I stiffened when his hand trailed downward, and he cupped my pussy, inserting his two middle fingers inside me. In spite of myself, I had grown wet for him and when he began to work his fingers in and out of my pussy, my hips instinctively lifted, and my pussy muscles squeezed around his fingers. The creature twice brought me to orgasm with his hand as I lay next to him on the warm, sandy ground.

He was now ready to put his thing into my mouth, for me to suck him.

The Sasquatch pulled himself up and leaning back against a large tree, spread his legs, and slowly began to stroke his swollen dick; his cock jerked in his palm anticipating the feel of my mouth on him. On my hands and knees, my naked ass and puffy pussy lips exposed, my pregnant belly and large breast brushing across the tops of the soft grass as I crawled toward him. Kneeling in from of him I licked the length of his cock from his furry ball sac, along its underside vein to its tip, before letting him attempt to slide it into my mouth. I remember his cock seemed so large the first few times I tried to suck him that I could only take the crown, but he had still found pleasure in this and desired it now.