All Comments on 'A Whore for Her Husband Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dozendozenabout 8 years ago
A great story but...

... you should read your story over for consistency or get an editor:

"She was a very pretty strawberry blonde wearing a black PVC mini dress and she was introduced to Linda as Barbara.

"Everyone calls me Barbie though," the girl said in a soft, yet husky, voice. She was in a very pretty, short mauve dress and spiky silver heels."

BrettJBrettJabout 8 years agoAuthor
Valid Point

You caught a glitch - thanks for noticing. I write far too much to have an editor and most of the time, I find errors like that on my own. I will return later and edit the mistake.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

I sure doubt you will think i am piling on here, but there is a typo that needs fixing. and of course i don’t see it now! My huge apologies. I will find it and let you know. The story is progressing.I am not sure I understand your too busy for an editor comment. So Old Al will put it this way: anytime you want me to have a look at a story or a part there of, I will gladly do so. Simple, obvious errors I correct snd move on. If there is ANY question as to meaning, intent, etc I mark and present to you. In other words, I fix the obvious but I will not rewrite your hard work. It is best to email me.

Al

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous