A Whore for Her Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls separated and Barbie smiled sweetly. Bambi went back to Ken and kissed him, withdrawing an object from one of the many suitcases the couple had brought with them. She held it up to Linda, who saw that it was a overly-large, flesh-colored strap-on dildo. "Will you please do the honors for us?" Bambi said to Linda and nodded towards her eager young niece.

Linda looked over at Ken and before she could even pose the question, she got a response from Bambi. "He has a small little phobia about breaking in virgins," the curvy blonde said to Linda. "He says that all the blood and the messiness gives him the heebie-jeebies."

Linda laughed inside of her head, shrugged and strapped the dildo to her waist. Whatever little quirks the customer had, he or she was still paying the bills. She rarely balked at any request and it certainly would not be a chore to spend more time with the copper-haired Barbie. Then Linda got a burst of inspiration. She snuggled close to the adorable little Barbie and whispered in her ear so that Bambi could not hear. Her suggestion held obvious appeal to the girl, who was now wearing a broad grin and little much else.

The second that the massive dildo slid into Barbie's snug little pussy, the delectable teen went to work on the second phase of the erotic encounter – including Bambi in the mix. Her sexy auntie had long appealed to Barbie and now she was relishing the opportunity to suck and lick the bosomy blonde. Bambi was touched by the girl's attentions and thrilled by Linda's clever little spin on the next stage of the night. She looked over to see that Ken's cock was now at half-mast and rising quickly. Once Bambi assured him that Barbie had been roundly, soundly fucked by their special little courtesan, Ken would be more than happy to join in. If all went according to the plan the couple had made, Barbie would soon be enthralled by their sexuality and Linda, well, she would be going home with an extra $1000 for her troubles and an invitation to join them in a few weeks' time – when Barbie's very ownmom would be lured into the next stage of their plan.

Bambi smiled happily as the little girl ate her cunt and slid Ken's cock into her mouth to ready him for Barbie. She was sure that she and Linda were on the same wavelength. Why did people make such a fuss over things like this? No one was being hurt or being forced, they were all having the loveliest of times. After all, it was just sex ...

"Oh fuck, auntie Bambi, are you sure you couldn't offer Linda some kind of incentive offer to move in with you guys?" Barbie gushed as her nubile little form surged back against the sex toy. "Ohhh fuccckkk, if a real cock –uncle Ken's cock – is this fucking good, I'm not gonna be able to hold myself back!"

"A real cock can do so many nice things that a dildo can't," Bambi commented. "it feels alive and so much hotter and you feel so many wonderful sensations. Yourother "aunt" over there is doing a wonderful job, but your uncle Ken could compete in the Olympics," she told Barbie. "Once he gets his magnificent cock inside your tight little fuck hole, you'll feel as if you're bound to him for life."

"I knew I wanted you and Uncle Ken to be my firsts, I just knew it," Barbie said as she did her best to meet Linda's invading thrusts. "Ever since I read mommy's diary and found out that uncle Ken was her first lover, I knew I had to make that same choice. She said in one chapter that he's even better than daddy, and from the way daddy makes her howl, I don't think he's a slouch in that department himself!"

"Fuck me, oh shit, oh fuck, Linda, give me more, make me bounce on that cock like the teenfuck slut I am," Barbie moved back against the invading toy. "This is why I knew I wanted to lose my virginity to some older people, they don't rush anything, they know more about what they're doing and they take the time to do it right!"

"You're going to be a perfect little whore," Bambi encouraged her niece. "You'll come to our parties and be the center of attention. There will be handsome men and sexy women lining up to fuck you – it'll be a non-stop fuckfest!"

"Oh, it all sounds so hot!" Barbie gushed while Linda continued lavishing attention on her nubile young body. "Once I get some more experience under my belt, I'm going to throw some parties of my own. I can afford it now – and what good is having money if you can't use it to have fun with guysand gals?"

"I completely agree with you, 100%," Ken smiled as his niece crawled towards him. "My sister used to feel the exact same way, but marriage – changed her." He hadn't told the fiery young beauty that he and her aunt Bambi were going to try, in their own subtle way, to change her back. One of his first threesomes had been with Bambi and his then-energetic kid sister. The image of Vicki writhing atop his cock while Bambi licked her tits was burned indelibly in his brain. Ken believed that once Barbie became a sex partner, her visual would be just as stimulating.

"My mom?" Barbie half-gasped, half-laughed. "You're shitting me, right?"

Linda came up for air and moved close to Bambi. Bambi could see the evidence of Linda's – work – and gave her a smile, followed by a very happy and passionate kiss. She whispered something in the call girl's ear which made Linda grin and nod enthusiastically. Whatever it was, from the look on Ken's face, he wasn't privy to it.

"No, your mom was quite the hot little piece of ass," Ken said as Linda and Bambi got all twisted up together. Bambi nodded in agreement.

"I know from –personal experience," Bambi added.

"You and mom?" Barbie gasped as her petite fist closed around Ken's cock. If anyone was worried about that piece of data freaking out the teen girl, they didn't react. "That isso fucking cool!" Barbie squealed. "I cannotwait to tell mom that I know all about her kinky past!"

"No!" Ken spoke up, although it was a bit more difficult to focus with his niece's gently hand wrapped around his cock, gently jerking him off. "You can't tell her you know, there is no telling just how she might react!" The plan Ken was hatching involved precision timing and all the elements being in the right place at the right time. He didn't want Barbie upsetting the metaphorical apple cart.

"Okay uncle Ken, I'll stay mum, I promise," Barbie caught on, not wanting to upset her favorite uncle. "Boy, what a secret to have to keep," she added.

Bambi and Linda, despite their entanglement, moved closer to Ken and Barbie. "Your uncle will make it worth your while," Bambi said as her tongue tangled up with that of her niece. Linda returned to her former place between Barbie's smooth thighs, licking and sucking the sopping-wet cunt. The little teen was a sexual dynamo and nothing slowed her down as she writhed under Linda's lashing tongue. While she was being serviced, Barbie waited for her moment in the spotlight and the chance to discover what her mom apparently already knew – that uncle Ken was one hell of a fucker!

"FUCK ME, Uncle Ken," Barbie said through clenched teeth. While her brain was almost drunk with the wonderful sensations of being devoured by the talented Linda, she was still sober enough to focus on what she wanted most of all. "You're going to be my first stud, my hard-dicked, uncle-lover. Show me why my mommy fucked you, prove to me that incest is best! Give me your cock and make me remember it, like, forever!"

Ken grinned and nodded, but before he could act, three sets of lips engulfed his cock and balls. His gorgeous wife, their brunette friend and his naughty, slutty little niece treated him to a triple blow job. Barbie slid her mouth up and down his fuck pole while Linda concentrated on the crown with Bambi fondling and sucking his balls. While Ken had the stamina of a prize stallion, the naughty trio was enough to drain even a satyr. With a gentle laugh, he pushed the three hellcats away from his burgeoning cock. "Okay ladies, we don't want to drain the hose before we put out the fire!" Ken laughed. "Barbie, this should be your choice – how do you want to get fucked?"

Barbie clapped her hands with glee, almost like a little girl. While she still had the sweet freshness of youth, her body was sexy and bouncy,not a little girl at all, but a vital and sexy young woman. "Oh, I've had fantasies about this for a long, long time," she grinned and winked at Linda and Bambi. "In all those pictures and movies I've seen, it always looks so sexy with the girl on top. That's what I want, that's called cowgirl, right?"

Everyone grinned and nodded at Barbie as she moved closer to her uncle. Her tiny hand once again stroked his cock as she spoke again. "'Kay, I also want a bit more. Aunt Bambi, I want us to play while Ken fucks my pussy. Can you straddle his face and let him eat you, so you and I can kiss and play with each other's tits?"

Bambi nodded as a response and was impressed by Barbie's sexual ingenuity. Linda was feeling a bit left out but she needn't have worried. Barbie was a step ahead of her. "Linda, you can get behind me and massage my back, fondle my boobs, move around, lick and suck, like,wherever want to touch. I want us all to do it together, like a good, loving family should, yeah?"

Linda smiled and nodded. While she wasn't technically a member of the "family", it was nice not to be overlooked. She got into position while the cuddy redheaded teen slid her body down, down and on to Ken's cock. His gorgeous wife reached out for her niece's tits and began fondling them while Linda cupped them and held them up for Bambi to touch. Ken, the masterful lover that he was, was able to provide pleasure to both women from his vantage point. His cock was in Barbie's snug little pussy at last and he moved it in and out. His wife was the happy recipient of his masterful tongue and he even managed to reach out to Linda to remind her that they were all happy she was there to share this special moment.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh fucking God, uncle Ken's cock feels so good inside of me," Barbie squeaked out as she rode the massive prick. Linda had felt Ken's cock on previous occasions, yet it never failed to amaze her. About at thick as the dildo she had used on Bambi, it was dark and veiny and pulsated with sexual energy. A tiny fraction of Linda was jealous that Barbie was getting all of it, but she knew that wouldn't be the final act of the evening. Ken was quite able to provide for all of them, he could cum and be ready for another round in under 30 minutes. Plus, he was almost as good at eating pussy as his busty blonde wife. Barbie wasn't quite up to their measure, not yet, but she hadn't their experience. From the way she kept wriggling and writhing atop Ken, Linda was sure that would change in a very small amount of time. The gorgeous redhead seemed to have "it", the same thing that was deep inside her aunt and uncle. Whatever "it" was, ordinary vanilla sex would never do it for Barbie. She would always crave sex, as much as air. Mere mortal sexual encounters wouldn't do it for Barbie, she would have to be amongst the gods and goddesses of the sexual arts.

Barbie was involved in a little "friendly" competition with her favorite aunt. They were making out with a near-animalistic ferocity. The two gorgeous women were now savagely kissing, pawing at each other, hair was being pulled and they were mauling each other. All of this was going on while both of them were using Ken as a fuck doll of sorts. Linda was moving about, kissing and playing wherever she could fit herself in. The whole situation looked as if it was straight out of a porno movie, but for the four heaving, sweaty, turned on adults, it was all very real.

Barbie had long looked up to her aunt and uncle, thinking them piallrs of the community, kind and generous and giving of themselves. Now she was aware that there was another facet to their personalities – sexual libertines. That was yet another lofty goal for her to emulate. She loved feeling uncle Ken's cock so deep inside of her that she could amost feel it in her throat. It was so hot to be with then like this, even the presence of a third party didn't throw the hot swingers off of their game. She doubted that there was anything that actually could.

Linda continued to do as requested, thrilling to every second of the novice Barbie's first fuck. She wondered just how far the teen would take things. Barbie soon answered that question for her. "I want to be fucked by everyone!" Barbie enthused. "I want someone to fuck me in the ass while uncle Ken fucks my horny pussy!"

Barbie's freewheeling attitude didn't really surprise anyone in the room, but it did give them a moment of pause. Bambi was the one that reached for the sex toy, as she was the only one who had yet to fuck the petite redhead. She whispered her suggestion to Linda, who was more than happy to go along with it. Ken continued fucking Barbie's snug little pussy while his sexy wife slid the thick artificial cock into Barbie's tight little butt. While this was going on, Linda moved to the front of the bed. Smart little Barbie figured what was going on and began eating Linda's pussy with relish. Everyone was now connected in a sexual way and that was the way it went for the rest of the night.

When the group checked out the next day, Linda went home with an extra $1500 in her pocket, plus her agreed-upon rate. She decided to put some of it towards Mike's debt, but not all. She was beginning to get a bit pissed about her always having to save his ass. Her perspective had changed.

Most of the money would go into an "emergency" fund, but she also decided a treat was in order. Whether it would be some new lingerie or a kicky pair of heels, she had yet to decide – but wasn't it fun to have options?

12