Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, I dare you to get Matt's pants off and sit that big butt of yours on his dick."

"Really?!" Matt said, his face immediately brightening.

"Finally, some dick," Sarah laughed. She stood up and turned, immediately getting to work on Matt's pants and pulling them and his boxers down around his ankles, not even bothering to take them off further. "You have no fucking idea how jealous I've been of Miranda, hahaha."

Sarah stepped up on the couch, standing on either side of Matt's legs, and looked down at him. He was eye-level with her bald, smooth camel toe, but he looked up at her as she rang her fingers through his hair. "You ready, hun?" she asked.

He nodded.

Sarah smiled and lowered herself down, squatting in place until Matt's dick was just brushing her pussy. Then, quickly, she spit onto two of her fingers and reached back. Matt couldn't see it (though then again, neither could John), and I doubted Miranda was paying attention skewered on my cock and suckling softly on Johns now hard dick, but Nicole and I watched Sarah stick those spit covered fingers right into her ass and work the makeshift lube in. Not her pussy, her ass.

"Ooh, fuck," Sarah clucked her tongue as she sat down, taking half of Matt's dick between her cheeks.

"Hhhhhuuuuuun?" Matt moaned, losing his virginity.

"Sarah, you slut," Nicole said, way more surprised than I was. "I didn't mean literally in your ass."

"Oops," she said, looking over her shoulder, her expression making it obvious it wasn't a mistake at all.

"Wait, this is your ass?" Matt asked. "I'm in your ass?"

"Yes, hon, you are," Sarah grinned, and sat lower, taking more of him and settling down, then kissing him lightly on the lips. She turned back to the group over her shoulder. "There, my big ass is sitting on Matt's dick. Dare complete?"

"Yeah, more than," Nicole nodded.

"Oh, looks like I'll need to adjust," Sarah said with a grin, observing she'd made another 'mistake.' "I can't reach the cards." Then she slowly rotated on Matt's dick, spinning around until she was facing away from him in reverse cowgirl.

There was no doubt in my mind Matt would have come if he hadn't blown two loads already.

"There, now I can reach," Sarah said, then leaned forward and fetched the cards, sliding partially off of Matt's cock and then leaning back again, back onto him.

"Huhuh? Huh," Matt grunted.

"Yikes, Sarah," I laughed. "You might give him a stroke."

"Hmm, well I got a King," Sarah said after dealing the cards out face-up and considering them. "Aaand, oh there's a Three for Johnny, looks like - nope, Ace for Tom."

"Oh no," I said sarcastically, still slow-pumping the Hog into Miranda and watching her cunt grip me whenever I pulled out. "This game is so hard," I continued with my sarcasm. "I'm just so worried about what will happen next."

"Oh, shut up, Tom," Sarah laughed. This bounced her body, squeezing Matt in her ass, and made him moan and grab her ass with both hands. "Alright, I think things are getting too complicated over on that couch. Tom, I dare you to take Miranda into another room for the next ten minutes and do whatever you want. When you're done she no longer needs to sit on your lap."

"What? Why in another room?" Nicole asked. "I've had to do everything right here."

"Honestly?" Sarah asked. "Because John spilt his guts about crushing on Miranda and I kind of feel bad if he has to listen to her getting railed while he's stuck under your ass."

"Do I not get a say in this 'railing?'" Miranda asked, taking her mouth off of John's dick.

I leaned forward and took Miranda by the hair, wrapping my fingers in her silky brown waves and pulled her back lightly as I pushed my entire cock back into her. "Is there something you'd like to say?" I asked.

"Hurry up and pick a room?" she asked back, flexing her ass as she squeezed my cock with her core.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, one at the stomach and one at the shoulders, and I bodily picked her up while keeping her on my cock.

"Whaaa-fuck!" she gasped as we shifted, and then she reached down and held onto her knees to stop from flailing.

"Don't start the timer until I say go," I told Sarah.

"No cheating," she ordered me.

"Bossy," I chuckled, and carried Miranda out of the living room and down the hall to the stairs.

I set Miranda down on the stairs, about halfway up, on her hands and knees. The stairs had a carpet runner down the middle, just like the hallway, and to be honest I was starting to lose my grip on her. Miranda wasn't a chunky girl by any means, but she was dense - she had a powerful body, with lean muscle from all of her skateboarding and other hobbies. That made her heavier, and walking around with my cock in someone makes it a little harder to lift with my knees.

"Here?" she asked, turning to look at me.

I slapped her ass, one hard stroke that stung my hand and left a white outline for a moment on her meaty cheek. She hissed in a breath, and I smirked. "Yeah, here," I said. "Now, are you going to arch your back like a good little slut, or what?"

Miranda arched her back, shifting her ass for a more optimal entry, and spread her legs until her knees were wide. "I can't believe I'm fucking you," she said. "I always heard the rumours and couldn't figure out why girls would fall into bed with you."

"And now?" I asked, flexing my cock but not starting to thrust yet. "You chose to let me fuck you in that closet. Everything since then you've let happen, and enjoyed thoroughly."

"Now I don't care," Miranda said. "Now I want you to make me stop caring at all."

"Alright, Sarah," I called loudly down the hallway. "Start the timer."

"Alright, go!" she called back.

I didn't fuck Miranda.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, looking back over her shoulders at me.

"Do you remember what I said when we left the closet?" I asked.

"You said you were going to fuck my face, then dump a load in my pussy," Miranda said.

"We're going to save the face fucking for later," I said. "Considering I've already been balls deep in you for half an hour or something. So what I'm waiting for, Miranda, is for you to beg me for it."

"Tom..." she said.

I slapped her ass again, underhanded this time and spanking where her butt met her thigh, making her jump a little.

"Tom," she said, a little more sternly.

I leaned forward and slipped my middle finger into her mouth, which she allowed and sucked for a moment, then I pulled it back and inserted it into her ass, pushing through her anal ring less than gently.

"Tom!" she moaned.

"Do it," I said.

"Tom, please," she moaned. She hadn't lost the back arch, but now she lowered her face to the stairs, pressing her cheek on it as she looked back at me. She looked like a brazen whore, wearing just that baseball tee and her converse, face down and ass up on the stairs. "Please, just fuck me. Fuck me until I can't stand it, and then fucking dump one of those amazing huge loads in my cunt. I can't believe I'm not making you wear a condom, but I don't care right now. Just fucking slam me. Fuck me up. Beat up that pussy."

I took my finger from her ass, because I was going to need the leverage, and I fucked her.

Miranda started moaning like an absolute whore as I grabbed her ass and started absolutely pummeling her from behind. She had to brace herself with both hands to stop from slamming her face into the stairs. I pummeled her. Her cunt squeezed and rippled as I plowed her. I was an animal, breaking in a new mate and establishing my control.

I grabbed her side, pinching her skin between her thumb and fingers, and she squealed at the feeling and glared back at me. I then did it to her other side, and then I slapped my fingers against the first one again.

She came, looking back at me. One moment her body was fucking with me, the next she went tight like she'd locked up, and she actually let a big dollop of drool slip from her lips and splatter on the carpeted stairs.

I shifted, driving my cock into her all the way but leaning my shoulders back, and I took her right leg and moved her until she was balanced on her side, braced by one arm and one leg. Her other leg I held, her converse shoe dangling beside my head. I bit her on the side of the leg, looking down at her watching her cunt with my cock slow-thrusting into her stretched, hair-covered pussy lips. Her tummy actually did shift just a little when I drove in down to my root.

The thrusting started again, and I leaned over her, compressing her leg between us, and I kissed her forcefully. She met me, grabbing either side of my head and mashing her lips to mine as I pumped her in long, hard strokes. I was holding her around the back of her neck, and even when the kiss finished I stayed close, looking her in the eyes for a full minute, neither of us blinking as we grunted and thrust. Then I slapped her face, and she took it and grinned savagely. "Yeah, fucking slap me," she urged me on. I slapped her again, amping up the power, and she came back again. "Fuck, treat me like your fuck whore. Make me feel it all over my face," she gasped. I slapped her a third time, on the other cheek, and her eyes watered but that grin didn't slip.

Tired of her shirt, as it had ridden up to expose most of her abdomen anyways and I'd spent all game without a view of her tits, I pulled it up the rest of the way along with the lacey bra she was wearing. I yanked them almost halfway up her arms and her head got stuck, her face pressing against the cloth, which was weirdly hot and I jammed my mouth to hers, kissing her through the fabric. She kissed back, and I wrapped my hand around her throat as I squeezed and fucked her.

Miranda came again, the leg that wasn't pressed between us vibrating on the stairs. I slowed my thrusting, but didn't stop, and helped her get her shirt and bra full off.

"Four minutes," I heard Sarah yell from the other room. Had she been counting down this whole time?

Now that I had Miranda's bra off, I took a moment to enjoy her tits. They weren't nearly the size of Sarah or Nicole's, but they were more than a good handful with pale areolas and perky nipples. I leaned down and took one in my mouth, sucking it hard, and I grabbed the other and squeezed.

"Fuuuuck, you fuck," Miranda groaned, trying to grind her cunt on my cock again.

I swapped tits and did the same thing, then swapped back again but this time I planted my lips on the inside curve of her cleavage. I pinched her nipple with my other hand and pulled on it hard, stretching her tit as I sucked even harder, leaving a definite hickey.

"Now you're marked," I said, and then slapped her other tit, right on the nipple. "Did you know you were a pain slut?"

"I'm not," she gasped. "I'm not a pain slut."

I set her leg down, now with her on her back and in missionary position on the stairs, and slapped both of her inner thighs to make her spread her legs as wide as she could. "No? Because every single time I slap you, you twitch like you're about to cum. And you definitely said, 'make me feel it all over my face.'"

"I think this is-" she stopped herself as I gave her another slow stroke. Her pussy was creamy as hell and she looked down between us and she could see her cream all over my cock. "I can't- Not with anyone else."

Suppressing a smirk, I leaned forward and kissed her again. This time it was softer. A reward, for giving me that gift.

"Two minutes!" Sarah shouted.

"Hold your cunt open," I said. She reached down between her completely spread legs and put a hand on either side of her pussy, pulling at the lips. "More," I said. "You know what I mean."

She did, and she blushed furiously as she pressed harder and spread wider. Her tits, pressed between her arms, looked fantastic. I shifted, lifting up her ass until just her shoulder and feet were on the stairs. Then I fucked her again, using her like a god damn fleshlight.

"I'm going to come inside you," I growled. "I'm going to pump you so full you'll taste it."

"Yes, do it, fucking finish in me," she gasped, spreading herself for my pummeling.

Keeping one hand on her tightly clenched ass, I grabbed her sparse muff of pubic hair with the other, pinching hair and then pulled, spreading her open in a third direction and forcing her clit up just that little bit higher.

She shrieked and almost collapsed as her third orgasm hit when I bottomed out in her, pushing at her guts, slapping my balls against the tight under cleavage of her ass, and mashing her clit with my pelvic bone. Miranda had some lungs on her, and she came hard, squeezing her eyes shut. Then it was my turn, deep into the clenching of her orgasm, and I bunny-thrust her one last time and released, spewing inside of her. The pleasure rippled through me, and the way she writhed made me wonder if it was rolling out of me and into her. I mini-thrust into her again, pumping more. And again, and more.

One last, smaller release and I pulled away and let her sit her ass down on the stairs. She was panting, her face and tits were red, and the hickey was obvious on her tits. Her stomach rolled with each breath, her lungs and diaphragm trying to catch up. And her cunt, her beautiful, hairy pussy, was gaping open, having a hard time closing after 30 minutes of stretching around my thick, long cock and one hard as hell fucking. My cum, in pearly white dollops, leaked out and onto the carpet.

"That's time!" Sarah yelled.

"Alright, cock's out of her," I called back, panting myself from the exertion. "Give us a minute to clean up."

Miranda was tenderly feeling at her swollen pussy, feeling her stretched hole and getting her fingers covered in cum. I closed her legs a bit and collapsed onto the stairs next to her, on my side so I was looking at her. She looked at me, and I leaned in and kissed her again, and she kissed me back, light and innocent compared to what we'd just done.

"Tom," she said after a long moment. "I know the last part of what you said... that you were going to fuck my ass next? Can you please not? Not in front of the others. I'm not ready for that. My parents are going away this weekend and I'll have the house to myself, you can come over Saturday and fuck me every way we want then."

I kissed her again, short and sweet. "That sounds great, Miranda. But two conditions. First, don't prep your ass - I'll bring the lube. Don't borrow anything from Sarah, or test putting anything up there. I want to be the one to train that amazing, sexy butt of yours."

"OK," she nodded.

"Second, I want to film it. The whole thing. You can have a copy too, and I won't show anyone other than Susanna."

This condition made her frown, and I kissed her a third, sweet time.

"I forgot about her," she said quietly.

"That's what Nicole said," I chuckled. "Look, we can talk about her tomorrow. What do you say about Saturday?"

She nodded. "Yeah, let's do it. It sounds kind of hot."

Miranda slowly stood up, then saw my cock at about 50% hardness, covered in my cum and her cream. She got between my legs now and wrapped her fist around the base, taking the head in her mouth and starting to lick me clean.

"Fuck, careful, that's tender right now," I chuckled, jerking a little bit.

"Really? I think half my body is tender," she chuckled. "God, I hope my face doesn't bruise."

Miranda kept licking. She hadn't tried deepthroating me yet, and with Saturday just two days away I wasn't going to push her now.

"What are you going to do about John?" I asked her.

She took a long lick, getting her tongue covered in her own cream, and then sat back, her job mostly down. "I don't know," she said after swallowing. "On the one hand, I thought he was kind of cute before tonight. I don't know if I would have said yes if he asked me out. On the other hand, it's kind of weird that he has such specific fantasies about me and is kind of obsessed, but then I feel bad because it's not like any of the rest of us had to admit our deepest fantasies and he had the balls to actually say it to my face."

"You want to know what I think?" I asked.

"Yes, actually," she said, almost surprised at realizing that.

"I say if it happens, you fuck him. Find out what it's like. Maybe there's a spark there or something."

"Really?" she said.

"Well, spark or not, you're still mine on Saturday."

She smirked. "Alright. I can do that."

"What the fuck is taking you two so long?" Sarah said, coming down the hallway.

"Sorry, we made a bit of a mess," Miranda said, standing up. "I, uh, I'm not sure what to do about the carpet."

Sarah came around the stairs and saw two little puddles of my cum on the carpet, one from Miranda's original position post-fuck and then one from when she'd been squatting and sucking my cock. Sarah shrugged and stepped forward, and leaned down and sucked up one, then the other, straight from the carpet.

"Girl! That's disgusting," Miranda said, making a face.

Sarah shrugged and bounced her shoulders, happily licking her lips. "Mmm, it tastes like two of my favourite flavours. And who cares if it's disgusting? Come on, we need to get back. I think Matt and John might actually explode if we make them wait much longer."

We all started heading down the hallway. "By the way?" Sarah said. "Yeah, when I said get a room, I meant upstairs. We still heard alot."

"Oops," I grinned.

Sarah and I, back in the room, went back to our seats with Sarah re-assuming her position on Matt's cock. Again, in her ass. Miranda, with a thoughtful expression, went back and knelt on the couch between John's legs and nodded to Nicole.

"Alright, John, time for freedom," Nicole said, and stood up from his face and dismounted.

"Finally, fuck," the guy groaned, and started sitting up. "That was some bull- Oh!"

He looked between his legs as Miranda, now naked as the day she was born, sucked his cock into her mouth and smiled up at him.

"Uh, oh," he said, a little more breathlessly.

Nicole grabbed a seat on the other couch, next to Sarah and Matt, glancing at my half-hard cock drooping between my thighs. She was the most clothed out of all of us still, with her heavy bra and kilt skirt on. I winked at her and flexed the Hog, and it dipped up and down a little.

She bit her lip and looked at Sarah. "Next round finally?"

"Definitely," Sarah agreed. She grabbed the cards, dealt them and flipped them. "Ooh, Tom and I are both definitely low cards with Aces. Aaand, oh, looks like you're the big man, Matty."

"Oh, um," Matt said, clearly still in the mindfuck haze of having his dick buried in Sarah's juicy ass. "I don't know, I'm pretty happy with where you're at, Sarah."

"That's not the point of the game," Nicole said, poking Matt in the side from her seat next to the anal proceedings on the couch.

"Well, not the only point," Miranda said, taking her mouth off of John's dick to say it. She wasn't really sucking him that much, more just teasing him. Even I could tell the kid wasn't going to last very long, he was groaning and hiding his face half the time like he was trying to enjoy the sensation without also knowing it was Miranda with his cock in her mouth.

"Fine, uh, um," Matt stammered, looking from Sarah's ass and then back over to me. "I guess, uh, Tom? I dare you to come over here and get Sarah to get you hard again?"

"Fine by me," I said, and stood up. I squeezed between Nicole and the coffee table to reach them, and made sure to turn with the Hog facing Nicole. She watched it pass her by, then kept watching as Sarah leaned over and took it into her mouth.

"Mmm, yes. One of my favourite things," Sarah moaned, wiggling her ass back on Matt. "A cock in both ends. Didn't you just love that feeling, Miranda?"

Miranda somehow managed to blush despite her own current oral work.

1...89101112...14