Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kinda thought it was hot.

"Distracted?" Sarah giggled from her seat.

"Yes, fuck," Miranda said. Then she twisted her torso and punched me on the shoulder. "I said it was too much last time!"

"Oh, I'm sorry for blowing your mindagain," I said. "Next time I'll let you take a half hour to ease your way into the shallow end of the pool."

"Next time I'm gonna do some fucking stretches first, damn," Miranda said.

"So you're agreeing that there'll be a next time," I smirked.

Miranda opened her mouth and then shut it and rolled her eyes, turning back to the group. Before she could say anything I shifted my weight and bounced my hips, in turn pumping up into her and then letting her drop back down. It wasn't far or very much, but she jostled and moaned.

"That's fucking hot," Sarah said. "You can see his cock moving in your stomach."

"What?" Miranda said, looking down.

Sarah sat forward and put her hand on Miranda's torso, then put pressure in a spot and I actually thought I felt it. "Holy cow, his cock must be rearranging your insides," Sarah said. "Look how far it reaches!"

"I don't even know how I feel about that," Miranda said.

Sarah started shuffling and dealing for the next round while John tried his absolute hardestnot to look at Miranda and I.

It was a wonderfully awkward lean to flip over my card on the coffee table, pushing Miranda slightly up my cock and then settling back as she pushed her ass back into me, driving my cock back into her as she tried to suppress the groan in her chest.

"Queen of clubs," I said.

"That's a winner," Sarah said. "Aaaan, Johnny boy is the low card!"

"Huh," I said, my grin slowly spreading.

"Look, Tom," John said, looking worried.

"Be nice, Tom," Miranda said. John had no idea that she squeezed my cock with her vaginal muscles as she said it.

"Hey, now," I said, unable to let the grin fall from my face. "Have I been mean with my dares?I don't think so."

"Just get it over with," John sighed.

"Sure," I said. "John, I dare you to lay straight out that couch, because Nicky is going to sit on your face and you're going to eat her ass."

"Oooh, we're up to ass eating now," Sarah clapped her hands.

John turned to Nicole, "Do you really want to do that?"

"Yeah, I do," Nicole said, her irritation coming through enough that even John noticed.

"Wait, what did I do?" he asked.

"Just lay down, John," Nicole said, and stood up.

John assumed the position as Nicole stood up to give him space. He looked over at Sarah, trying to avoid me still. "How long do I have to do this?" he asked.

"Three rounds of the game," I said. "Sarah will still deal for you. You can come out to breath if you're high or low card for another dare."

"I gue-" John started, but Nicole stepped over his head and sat down, his face hidden beneath her kilt skirt.

"Ass only, now," I said. "Nicole, if he starts trying to taste your pussy you should flick him in the nuts."

John whimpered underneath his friend and cupped his cock and balls, which were bare and vulnerable.

"How's it feel?" Miranda asked.

"Weird, and kinda slimy," Nicole said. "Not like, bad. But weird."

"It's cause he doesn't know what he's doing," Sarah said. "Oooh, maybe that's your next lesson, Nicole! I'll teach you how to eat ass properly."

"Yeah, no, I'm good," Nicole said. "I'll stick to getting my ass eaten, I think."

"Hey, you say that now," Sarah said, starting to shuffle and deal again. "But then one day a guy says, 'Go lower, stick your tongue in my ass' and you do it and then you're an ass-eater."

"Sarah, you are so fuckin' weird sometimes," Miranda laughed.

Sarah dealt. "Well, that's a weird one," she said, chuckling as she held up her Queen. It was the only face card, and John and Nicole have both been dealt tens. Meanwhile, Miranda, Matt and I all had Nines.

"Threeway split on the low card," Matt said. "I guess it was bound to happen eventually."

"And I'm the winneragain," Sarah smirked. "Alright. So Tom and Miranda are currently in a fun position already. What do we do to enhance this... hmmm."

"John, you don't get to stop," Nicole said, patting his chest.

"He probably just wants to see what's going on," I said.

"Yeah, well if he stops another round gets added to his time," Sarah said. "You hear me, Johnny?"

He held up his middle finger, but Nicole sucked in a breath. "OK, he started again."

"Well, with Miranda already stuffed full, I think I'm just going to add Matt to the mix," Sarah said. "Matty, hun, would you rather give or receive?"

Matt, who for the last couple of rounds had been enjoying Sarah laying naked across his side and under his arm, had gotten a lot more nervous when he lost and she won. Despite having a crush on the naked redhead, he also knew Sarah was something of a wild card. What exactly did she mean by giving or receiving? I felt like I could see the ideas flashing through his mind.

"Umm, uh," Matt stammered. "I would... like to... receive?"

"OK. Then I dare you to go over there and get a blowjob of Miranda while Tom fucks up into her," Sarah said.

Matt, who'd already been hard, went ramrod straight. "Really? A blowjob from Miranda?"

"Uh, yeah," Sarah said. "Get on over there."

"What was he going to do if he picked giving?" I asked.

"Oh, he was going to suck on Miranda's clit while you fucked her," Sarah said. "Probably more fun for Miranda, to be honest."

Matt hesitated coming over to us, screwing up his face. "Thank fuck," he said. "That would have been one front row seat I did not want."

"Alright, I need some room to work," I said, patting Miranda's bare hip. "You need to lean forward and get your ass higher."

"I don't know about this," Miranda sighed. "Now I'm tripling the number of dicks I've had in my mouth in just one night." But she followed my direction, leaning forward and lifting her ass partially off of my lap. This gave me a fantastic view of her lips split by the Hog again, as well as her dark little dimple of an asshole between her cheeks. I gave her a spank and she gasped. Matt hesitated.

"Dude, you were supposed to feed her your cock right then," I said.

"Oh," he said. "Uh, right."

He stepped closer, and I could see Miranda reach out and take his dick in her hand and bring him closer still until he must have been in her mouth. I could tell mostly because Matt started moaning immediately.

"Alright, time to do my part," I said, and I shifted my feet again quickly and then started to thrust up into Miranda hard. I kept her still by palming and squeezing one cheek, and grabbing her waist with the other.

"Mmmphg!" Miranda shouted, but her mouth was occupied with dick.

I powered through the strokes for a half a minute, slamming up into her, then I stopped and forced her down on my dick slowly, making her bounce her ass in slow motion.

Another sharp spank, hard enough that my hand actually stung a little, made her yelp and shift forward, taking Matt to his root.

"Uugh, fuck," Matt said. "I'm close, I'm close, I'm close, please."

Taking the initiative, I spit onto Miranda's ass, just missing her asshole by inches, and then swirled it into her asshole with my middle finger and then pushed it in.

"Mmmgddd, mgd!" Miranda was mumbling around Matt's dick, trying to blow him faster. "Mmm msss?! Nvvmm gggd!"

I was up to the second knuckle, and slow-thrusting Miranda, when Matt blew his load. I had to guess Miranda had already learned the lesson from Nicole, because right before he blew Miranda slurped him out of her mouth and jacked him off. One solid spurt hit her chin and dipped down onto her baseball tee, and two more quickly oozed out onto her hand.

"Fuuufuufufu," Matt stammered, and stepped back from Miranda, then stumbled over back onto the couch he shared with Sarah.

"Tom!" Miranda gasped. I'd withdrawn my middle finger most of the way out of Miranda's ass and was prodding my ring finger in as well now.

"What?" I asked, and thrust up into her again at the same time as my finger pushed past her anal ring. I was now up to my first knuckle with two fingers in her ass. With my other hand I pulled her back, driving her down onto my dick with my palm pressed against her crack and lower back.

"Fuuuhah," Miranda gulp. "Nu- Nothing, nothing," she said.

"Was that fun, Matty?" Sarah asked. "Did you like getting sucked off by Miranda?"

"Uh, uh-huh," he nodded dumbly.

"Come here, slut," Miranda said to Sarah, holding out her hand. "Lick this off of me."

"Ooh, yes Mistress Miranda," Sarah laughed, and she slid around Matt and grabbed Miranda's hand, licking Matt's come off of it. When she was done she leaned forward and licked the slime off of Miranda's chin, and then even went so far as to suck what she could off of Miranda's shirt as well.

"Fuck, girl," Miranda said. "I was joking but you looked like you loved that."

Sarah smirked and shrugged. "It made my pussy all tingly." And without any more explanation she started shuffling cards. "Two more rounds, Johnny boy," she called. Then she dealt. "Oh, nevermind, I guess you get your freedom for a minute," Sarah laughed. She'd flipped over a King of hearts for John, the highest card.

Nicole leaned forward, and then dismounted from John's face, stepping off from straddling him. "Your turn, John," she said. "And when you go back under, I'm just saying, more tongue. You just kissing my ass is getting old."

John flushed as he sat up, his cheeks wet with his own spit after being trapped between Nicole's asscheeks. He immediately, though he tried to hide it, looked over and found Miranda still mounted on my cock, leaning back against me, though he couldn't actually see the joining since her legs were together again. He also couldn't see my fingers slowly massaging the inside of her anal ring, making her shiver.

This, of course, made him scowl. "Who lost?" he asked, looking at the cards.

"Tom and Matt, they got the Aces," Sarah said.

Now, John had undergone what I would have called... minor psychological torture at this point. He'd just had to listen to the girl he liked, well no, the girl hedreamed about marrying, get spit roasted between me and his best friend. And he hadn't even been able to watch, because he'd been stuck eating his other best friend's ass without knowing why she was mad at him. I couldn't deny it, he'd been through a lot.

And still,still, I was buried in Miranda's cunt and he turned his ire on Matt.

"Matt, I dare you to suck Tom's dick," he said.

"Cock," I corrected him.

"What?" he asked, incredulous. Matt, in the meanwhile, was vehemently refusing the dare. Loudly.

"The Hog is a cock. It's a big, fat cock. You don't call a tool like I have a penis, or a dick. It's a cock."

"What the fuck is the difference?!" John shouted.

"He's right," Miranda said, though it came out as a moan as I kept fingering her ass. "It's definitely a cock."

"I agree," Nicole nodded.

"Fine then," John said. "I dare Matt to suck Tom's cock!"

"No, you know what?" Matt said. "I'm done, fuck this. John, we both knew Tom was going to be an asshole all night, but you've been a fucking prick as well."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" John said. "You're the one who dared Miranda to go into the closet with Tom!"

"Yeah, well I didn't tell them what to do in there," Matt said. "And it's like you're fucking blaming me for playing this game. This wasn't my idea, and you agreed to stay because you wanted to fuck Miranda and it's just not working out that way."

"I didn't just want to fuck Miranda, you asshole," John said. "I wanted her to be my girlfriend."

"Well let's see if that happens now, dipshit," Matt said.

"BOYS!" Sarah shouted, standing up and stomping her foot. The fact that she was naked didn't diminish her fierceness at all.

John and Matt both shut up, glaring at each other.

"Now, I get that you two may not be entirely happy with some of what's gone on," Sarah said. "But you've both had your dicks sucked and gotten to see a lot more pussy and tit and ass then I bet you ever have in your lives. Am I right?"

John and Matt both looked away.

"I am," Sarah continued. "And if you two could stop being childish for two seconds - John, you'vebeen inside me now. Matt, don't you want to lose your virginity, too?"

"I- I'm not-" he stammered.

"Oh, of course you are," Sarah sighed. "And that's OK, hun. But if you leave, you're not going to lose it to me."

"I donot want to suck Tom's cock," Matt said.

"And you won't," Sarah said. "John, that's an unfair dare and you know it. We've already been through this, remember? There's a difference between unsure and uncomfortable, and a hard no."

"So let him quit, then," John said.

"If he leaves, you leave," Nicole said.

"What?"

"You heard me, John," Nicole said. "If you're going to try and force Matt out of the game, I'm not going to sit my ass back down and you're going to fail your dare. And then you have to leave too, and Miranda and Sarah and I will just keep playing with Tom."

"But I'm your ride," John said weakly.

"I do have a car," I said, happy to just sit back and listen to this while I worked my two fingers up to the third knuckle in Miranda's ass. She had also been conspicuously silent during the argument, trying to keep in the little hiccups and squeaks I was milking out of her.

"Fine! Fine," John said. "What now, then?"

"Everyone sit down," Sarah ordered, pointing to the seats. John, Matt and Nicole followed her directions. "Now, I'm going to pour everyone a shot, and we're all going to take it at once. And then John, you're going to make a new dare for Tom and Matt. Got it?"

"Yeah, fine," John said.

Sarah quickly went to work, and soon we were all holding a shot of her Dad's whiskey.

"Slancha!" Sarah said, and we all downed our drinks. Everyone in the room but me coughed at the strong burn in their throats.

"It's slainte, with a harder 'a'," I told her.

"Oh, whatever," Sarah laughed. "Alright, John. Try again."

John took a breath and looked around the circle. I had to hand it to the guy, he wasn't very good at confrontation but at least he'd started standing up for himself.

"Fine. OK," he said. "Tom and Matt. I dare you to... um...."

Great, back to the hesitating.

"I dare you both to put on all your clothes."

"Oh," Sarah said, making a disappointed face. "That's not fun."

"Well," I shrugged, "It's a dare. This is going to be interesting."

Miranda started to stand up, pulling herself up the length of the Hog and off of my fingers in her ass. I let her ass go, but grabbed her hips and stopped her from leaving my cock. "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"Don't you need to stand up to get dressed?" she said.

I smirked and looked at John. "No, I got this."

While Matt started collecting his clothes and putting them on, I pulled Miranda all the way back down the Hog, making her tense up and moan. Then I scooted us forward on the seat and bent us forward, Miranda moving with me, and I fished my pants out. It was awkward, but I got one leg in a hole, then the other, and pulled them up. Then I bunny hopped my ass off the seat, making Miranda squawk as I shoved my cock deep and lifted her up as I yanked my jeans up over my ass. Then it was a simple thing to grab my shirt and put it back on.

"There, all dressed," I grinned right at John.

"No you're not, your pants aren't done up," he said.

I shrugged, and patted Miranda's ass. "Lift up," I said.

She did, raising about four inches up my cock, her pussy lips stretching as they gripped my shaft. "Fuck," she whispered, barely more than a breath.

I pulled my pants up a little higher, buttoned the top button of my jeans, and then reached around and fished my ballsack out so it was above the fabric instead of below. "Good girl," I said, taking Miranda by the hips and lifting her up further, and then lower, and then up again, and then lower, making her release one solid moan as she leaned and braced one hand on the arm of the chair. Finally I settled her back down and reached around, and she let me pull one of her legs to the side, showing off her hairy cunt still stretched over my cock before I settled two fingers on her clit hood and gave it a little rub.

"Fuck, Tom," she gulped.

"Alright, now I've got to be done," I said.

"Nicely played, Tom," Sarah chuckled and gave me a golf clap. Matt was now sitting next to her, fully dressed and clearly annoyed that John had taken a shot at him even after their shouting match.

"Happy now?" Nicole asked John.

"I mean, no. I feel like he's not fulfilling the spirit of the dare," John said.

"And I feel like the spirit of the dare was shitty," I said.

"John, just lay back down," Nicole sighed. "Now you have to stay down there for another extra round because you watched that whole thing."

"... god damn it," John said. He laid down, and Nicole stepped back over him, lowering her ass onto his face.

She sniffed in a breath and jerked a little, I assume when John started tonguing her again, and then closed her eyes and nodded. "Alright, Sarah. Go ahead."

"I guess I'm low card again," Miranda sighed after Sarah dealt. I still had my fingers on her clit, though she'd closed her legs around my hand again, so I gave her clit hood a little pinch just to remind her I was there.

Not that I really thought she'd forget.

Matt, with a Queen of hearts, took a breath and nodded. "Alright John, I'm high card and Miranda is low card."

He waved as if he didn't care.

Matt kept talking loudly, making sure John could hear him. "Miranda, I can't stop John's dare from continuing, so I dare you to go and give a blowjob to John."

John let out some sort of a 'Huh?' noise from underneath Nicole's ass.

Miranda looked back at me as if to apologize, and started to stand up, but was surprised when I stood up with her and stayed partially-buried in her cunt. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Hey, just because you're going over there doesn't mean our dare has to end," I said. "I'm coming with you."

It was complete bullshit, and Miranda smirked and sort of pressed back against me as she chuckled. Together we shuffled over and she ended up kneeling on the couch around John's legs, bending forward to bring her face down to his dick, while I put one foot up on the couch and kept one on the floor, standing behind her.

"Alright," Miranda sighed. "We're now officially quadrupling the number of dicks I've had in my mouth." She leaned forward and took John's penis, semi-flaccid since the confrontation, and sucked it in. I gave her one strong suck, letting John feel her mouth on him, before I started slowly thrusting in and out of Miranda's cunt.

She hummed on John's dick, her vaginal muscles fluttering around me.

"I think this is a fine compromise, yeah?" I said. I had Miranda ass up and face down on John's cock, and Nicole was sitting on John's face as she bit her lip and looked me right in the eye. Her tits, still encased in that heavy bra, looked great and I winked at her. And Nicole, who other than those twenty minutes in the bathroom upstairs had always been standoffishat best with me, smiled.

"Heh," I chuckled. "Sarah?"

She dealt and then just turned the cards over for all of us since so many of us were occupied. "Nicole, you got a Jack for the high card," Sarah said. "And, oh! I'm the low card."

With the four of us now in our fucking-chain Sarah would just need to manage all the cards. Well, I was in the fucking-chain, everyone else was just getting oral.It's good to be king, I grinned to myself.

"OK, um," Nicole said, looking around the room at everyone. Her eyes settled on Matt and she frowned.

1...7891011...14