Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah got me to about 75% hard within a few moments, and I grabbed her by her fiery hair and she knew what was coming and opened her mouth.

"Fuck yes," I groaned, sliding my entire cock into her mouth and then down her throat without a hitch. I slid in and out a few more times, then stepped back with her saliva all over my now rock-hard cock.

"You didn't gag once," Nicole said, wide-eyed as she looked at Sarah catch her breath without even a cough.

"Oh, I can do the whole gagging facefuck thing," Sarah said. "Tom was pretty gentle about it that time though."

I smirked and tapped her nose with my wet cock, leaving a smear of her own spittle there. "I gotta keep you on your toes," I said.

"Yes, you do," she laughed back.

"Oh, no. Oh no," Matt said, Sarah's laughter bouncing her asshole around his cock. "If you don't stop I'm going to come!"

Sarah stopped, reached back and grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled on it.

"Ow!" he yelled. "What the fuck?"

"Still about to come?" she asked.

"Uh, fuck that hurt. No? Not as close,"

"Good," Sarah said. "Tom, give me the cards and go sit down again. Let's get another round going."

I handed her the cards, but then just shuffled and dealt for her when Matt groaned as she moved.

"Alright, bitch," Sarah said, turning to Nicole once the cards were revealed. "Make me an offer."

"What?" Nicole asked. She was the low card with a two, and Sarah was high with a Queen. "What do you mean?"

"Well, two out of three cocks are currently occupied," Sarah said. "And Tom's already given you your first face fucking, and did it so well you literally went to the edge of an orgasm. So the next obvious thing is that I have you bend over for him. But I'm feeling generous, since Matt is massaging my ass so nicely and not popping early, so make me an offer."

"Um, uh," Nicole said, looking around the room. "I guess... Um... I could get naked the rest of the way, and practice the blowjob skills you taught me?"

"Mmm, sort of weak, but you're playing to my ego," Sarah smirked. "Alright. Your dare is to get naked, then you're going to go help Miranda finish off John with a double blowjob."

"Hey," I said, feeling a little left out with the Hog standing tall and unattended.

Sarah just turned and winked at me. Apparently, she had a plan.

"Alright, alright," Nicole said, nodding. "I'll do that." She quickly stripped off her kilt skirt, letting it fall to the ground and revealing her big, firm ass to the rest of the group, along with the trimmed triangle of her pubes. Then she reached back and undid the clasp on her bra, and took it off revealing her wonderfully large tits. I'd already seen them once, and even got to feel them while I'd cleaned her in the shower, but the re-reveal was glorious.

"Nice rack," Sarah said and motioned for Nicole to turn around so that she could see the rest. "Oh, wow, nice booty too. I might need you to tell me your workout regime."

"Sarah, the only exercise you do is vigorous sex," I laughed.

"Well for an ass like that I might start doing my usual squats with a weight vest on or something," Sarah said, and reached out and smacked Nicole's butt.

"Hey!" she yelped.

"Go on now, Nicole," Sarah said, pointing across the sitting area. "Time to help Miranda."

It was Nicole's turn to pass in front of me, and I saw her purposefully turn and move past me with her ass in my face, knowing it was my favourite part of her. Once she was standing next to the couch where John was laying back and Miranda was perched between his legs, Nicole got down on her knees on the floor - her ass just so happened to pointed back towards me.

Miranda took her mouth off of Joh's dick and pointed it towards Nicole.

"John," Nicole said, making him lean up to look at her. "You spent a long time with your tongue in my ass, and maybe I was a little harsh about it. Let me make it up to you?" And then she leaned forward, and with Miranda feeding her the dick, took John into her mouth while he looked her in the eyes.

"Oh, Nicole," he groaned. "Nicole!"

Nicole was grinning, starting to put Sarah's tricks to work, while Miranda slipped her hand between John's legs and started teasing his balls.

"Miranda! Nicole!" John said. "I never even- Oh, god, I never even dreamed..."

He came. Nicole took however much of his first spurt released in her mouth, then Miranda took the dick back from her and sucked hard, grabbing the rest. His orgasm lasted a while, but his actual ejaculation hadn't been all that much.

I was mostly tickled by the look on Miranda's face at tasting John's cum. She had this weird satisfied/unsatisfied duality where she was proud she and Nicole had made him pop, and he'd loved it, but also unfulfilled. I watched as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, looking around like she almost wanted to spit the cum out.

Nicole stood and helped John sit up, the guy coming down from the clouds in his head as his dick deflated, and Nicole took her original seat on the couch beside him, while John sat in the middle and Miranda on the outside.

John, of course, looked ecstatic. Miranda seemed pleased overall once she'd just swallowed the cum, and sat with her legs crossed under her, not caring that she was showing off her hairy pussy (and, she might not have realized, the drying trail of my cum down both her thighs.)

Nicole's expression was the strangest, because she looked happy, but also sort of confused. She glanced over at the Hog a few times, and I could see her surreptitiously pinch her nipple, hiding it as scratching an itch, and then touch between her legs and testing how wet she was.

She hadn't come. She hadn't even come close to wanting to come.

I could see it, working away in her mind.

I fucked her face and made her come. She blew John and made him come, but didn't feel it herself.

But what does it mean? I laughed in my head.Oh, Nicole. She would figure it out.

Sarah had grabbed the cards, slowly coming off of Matt most of the way to grab them, then sitting back down again. "Yes! This day just keeps bringing me wins," Sarah laughed, having only turned over a Ten for herself but still being the high card. Both John and Miranda were the low cards for Twos.

John immediately had a look like he was a groundhog on alert, glancing between Sarah and Miranda. I kept myself from snorting in derision - the dude had it way too hard for Miranda. I mean, I could understand to an extent; Miranda was certainly Hot with a capital H. Especially now, sitting naked and completely comfortable with it all hanging out after everything we'd done together.

But John was obsessed to the point of ignoring every other possibility in the room. To his detriment.

"First, John," Sarah said. "I need you to switch seats with Nicole for this"

Nicole frowned, but stood up and took the middle seat between John and Miranda, while John slid over. His dick was struggling to make a comeback, half-chubbed between his hairy thighs.

"Alright, perfect," Sarah nodded. "Now. John and Miranda, I dare you to tease Nicole with just your hands and lips. Touch her all over. Play with her tits, kiss her earlobes, rub her pussy, that sort of thing."

John had a flash of disappointment, then turned to Nicole. "Is that alright with you?" he asked.

Nicole scoffed softly, almost a sigh, as she closed her eyes and then opened them after a beat. "Yes, John. I'm a girl. It's fine for you to touch me. You were just eating my ass for like thirty minutes, what could possibly be the problem?"

"OK, but are you OK withme touching you?" Miranda asked, putting her hand on Nicole's bare thigh.

Nicole hesitated for a moment, but then nodded, her lips pressed together. "Mhmm, I think so," she said, more quietly. Then she slowly spread her thick thighs open further, letting Miranda pull Nicole's leg over her own.

Miranda slid her hand up and down Nicole's inner thigh and reached over with her other hand to softly brush her fingers along Nicole's pale areolas.

Nicole let out a sigh, sitting back and closing her eyes at the feeling.

John cautiously reached over and put a hand on Nicole's other tit and started squeezing.

Oh yeah, John, I thought sarcastically, shaking my head.That's definitely going to tease her.

Miranda's hand had travelled up Nicole's thigh and she had taken a tip from my playbook on her and just put the length of one finger along Nicole's slit, rubbing it up and down slowly. Meanwhile, her other hand left Nicole's boob and trailed down to her stomach, softly playing her fingertips over the tender skin there.

With Nicole's other breast now open, John decided the best thing to do would be to reach over and start grabbing that one too.

"Alright, how long is this going for?" I asked Sarah. "Is this an ongoing thing?"

"Oh, for sure," Sarah nodded. "Let me deal a new round. You two just keep working on Nicole." She shuffled and dealt onto the armrest of her chair. "Uh-oh," she laughed. "I guess payback is coming. Nicole, you got a Queen, and I got a Three."

Nicole opened her eyes, looking past Miranda and John groping and teasing her, to Sarah. The voluptuous redhead was still sitting with her ass riding Matt's cock in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Isn't this like your fifth or sixth dare in a row on the top or bottom?" I asked Sarah.

She just smirked. "What can I say, I'm a switch."

"Do you want me to get you to make me an offer too, Sarah?" Nicole asked. "Fair is fair."

"Mmm, I have too many ideas," Sarah said. "And not enough inhibitions to make them worth it. Try and challenge me, Nicole. I dare you."

"Fine," Nicole said. "I dare you to make Matt come, and then try and keep him hard. Not even Tom stayed completely hard after facefucking me or fucking Miranda."

"Ooh, that's agood one," Sarah grinned, then leaned backwards and pressed her back to Matt's chest. "You hear that, Matty? Are you ready to come inside my pretty little asshole as it's stretched around your cock?"

Matt groaned and reached around Sarah, taking her tits in his hands and cradling them like precious objects. "Anything you want," he moaned.

Balls deep in her ass, and still a fucking simp, I thought.

"I think to do this right I'm going to need to change positions," Sarah said. "Tom, can you go get me a washcloth from the kitchen?"

"Sure," I said, and as I stood Sarah began turning back around on Matt's dick, rotating her ass on him without pulling off and swinging her leg over his head so that she was mounted facing him again.

I opened drawers in the kitchen until I found a pile of washcloths, and I wet it down in the sink before coming back to the game just in time to hear Matt moan.

"Here it iiiis," he said, thrusting his ass up off of the couch and trying to bury himself as deep into Sarah's ass as he could while she pressed her tits to his chest and was whispering in his ear.

"That's a good boy, Matty. Fucking dump that load in my ass, Matty. Your little Sarah just wants it, so ooey and gooey and warm. MMmm, there you go. Now you're going to stay hard for me, Matty. You're going to stay hard because I'm going to suck the last of that cum out of your cock, and if you stay hard for me I'm going to sit my pussy on that dick and you'll have fucked all three of my holes. Do you want that Matty? Do you want all three of my holes?"

"Y-yes," Matt groaned.

Sarah smirked. "Good boy Matty, just stay hard for me."

She quickly dismounted and turned, looking for me and I tossed her the washcloth. Sarah spun, wiping Matt's cock roughly up and down with the wet fabric, then tossed it on the coffee table before sucking Matt's dick into her mouth. She moaned lewdly, making it a display, and even fake gagging a few times. Then she took her mouth off and jerked him hard and fast, her tits bouncing with the effort. "Stay hard for me, Matty. Stay hard for me. My pussy wants you so bad. We were teasing her with you fucking my ass first, weren't we?"

After about a minute, Matt was still hard, though he was flushed bright red across his cheeks, chest and cock.

"Good boy, Matty. Good boy!" Sarah squealed, then she got up and mounted him again in cowgirl, taking his hands and placing them on her chest then reaching under and directing his head to her needy little cunt. She sat on him straight down - she'd taken bigger cocks more rapidly on a regular basis - and then leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips.

To his credit, Matt didn't pass out. He kissed her back and tweaked her nipples, moaning into her mouth. Sarah, enjoying it, twerked her butt a little and bounced on his dick. She finally pulled away and turned, looking over her shoulder to Nicole as Matt bent his lips down to suck one of Sarah's nipples. "Challenge accepted and overcome," Sarah grinned.

"Damn," Nicole shook her head. "That was hot."

"Now try doing it with two guys," Sarah smirked. "Then again, they were experienced so they knew what was coming. Tom, could you take over the cards? You're the only one without your hands full right now."

"Fine," I sighed, moving to gather them before sitting back in my seat. I shuffled and dealt them out. "Well, it's been a while, and I swear I'm not cheating, but it looks like I've got the power," I said, having dealt myself a king completely by chance. "And... John. It looks like you're the low card."

John let go of Nicole's breasts, turning to look at me with apprehension. "Tom, look..." he trailed off, really just not sure what to say.

"Oh, John," I sighed. "Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I don't want everyone here to have fun, alright? So, it looks like you're hard again, let's put that dick of yours to work."

I had three options. I had plans for Nicole, so that really only left two. Miranda was one, and with her not wanting anal tonight and her pussy already stretched out by the Hog, that was a decent one. But John wanted a go at her, so holding him back from it that much longer? That was a sweet little incentive to send John over to Sarah.

"John, I dare you to go join Matt and Sarah. Give Sarah the DP I know she's waiting for," I said.

"You know meso well, Tom," Sarah laughed. She arched her back and pushed her body down on Matt even more, presenting her winking, cum-leaking asshole between her juicy cheeks. "Come on over, John. You already lost your virginity to me, you might as well get your first assfuck from me as well."

"Um... um..." John said, looking surprised and staring over at Sarah as she offered him her ass.

"John?" Nicole said, looking surprised.

John stood up and started over towards Sarah with one hand on his dick, but hesitated as he passed Miranda.

"Go for it," she said. "Might be your only chance."

I shook my head. John was a fucking idiot.

John got behind Sarah and was clearly dismayed by the cum leaking out of her asshole, but she reached back with one hand and put it on his chest.

"It's just lube, hon," she said. "Don't even worry about it. And I promise this is going to feel so good."

Within half a minute, John was buried in Sarah's ass as she groaned and grinned through the feeling of having both her holes occupied. Matt was finally waking up out of his half-delirious state of getting everything he could have asked for (except, y'know, loyalty and fidelity) out of his crush and started to get active, sucking on her tits.

More interesting was that Nicole had her eyes closed, and Miranda had started stroking Nicole's pussy lightly and was whispering in her ear. Her other hand was wrapped around Nicole, hugging her with Miranda's hand gently caressing her breast.

No one was watching me, so I 'dealt another round,' laying cards in the order I wanted. I had a choice - take more control, or trust that someone was going to serve my purposes for me. The obvious answer was that I should just take the command, but the long game? Not just in this game, but beyond tonight?

"Oh, look," I said. "Miranda got the high card with a Queen, and I'm the low card."

No one even looked over to check.

Miranda kept whispering to Nicole, and then Nicole nodded. She was leaning back on the couch, one of her legs up over Miranda's sitting next to her. Her tits, big and soft as hell, were lying back and to the side with their weight, with one of them still getting teased by Miranda's fingers while the skater girl continued to pet Nicole's pussy.

Nicole nodded again, a little more firmly when Miranda asked her another question. Then Miranda turned to me.

"Tom, come take Nicole's virginity."

Now that was exactly what I'd wanted to hear.

At any other point in the game, this would be the time that John would stand up and make some complaint, trying to white knight for the same girl that he couldn't wrap his mind around lusting after him. But John was busy, his dick in Sarah's ass, as she leaned back with one arm around his neck and pulled his head into her tit to suck on it, while Matt was sucking on her other one.

Honestly, I didn't know if she was pulling that distraction on purpose or not, but the girl knew her timing.

I stood up and took a step to stand over Nicole. Her legs were spread, her pretty pussy on display between her thicc thighs - well, thicker than Miranda anyways, she was actually a little more muscled than Sarah - and she looked up at me as she slowly spread them wider, holding herself at the knees as she let me see everything.

Kneeling in front of her, I leaned forward and kissed her hard, and she responded quickly.

I'd warned her this was coming. I'd told her if she kept playing this game, I'd be fucking her tonight. She'd kept playing.

Nicole kissed me hard, and then I shifted lower and put my hands on her inner thighs and leaned in to bury my tongue into her cunt. She hissed in a surprised gasp. She tasted good, not the best I'd had but up there for sure. Sweet with a little tang. She had thinner outer lips and more prominent inner ones leading up to a little pyramid of a clit hood. It hadn't looked so big when I'd seen her in the shower earlier, hiding between her legs, but now it was out and ready to play.

I took about a minute to devour her, slurping up her juices. Nicole, I'd learned after that face fucking, was a girl who got nice and wet so she didn't need me working her over too long.

My tongue left her pussy, and holding her by the inner thighs I looked up at her, past her mound of tits, to make eye contact. "Nicole, do you want to face me, or face away for this?" I asked.

She opened her mouth, then closed it again. I could tell she was considering - she knew I was offering for her to be able to pretend I was someone else. If I took her from behind, she didn't have to lose her virginity to me, that womanizing guy from school. I could be anyone in her head. If she faced me, she'd be looking me in the eye.

"Like this," she said.

I didn't wait for anything else. I stood up and took Miranda by the hair, pulling her towards my crotch as she jolted in surprise. But she immediately knew what I wanted without me asking verbally, and she opened her mouth and started sucking my cock. I used her mouth - not a real face fucking, but obviously in control - but I didn't break my gaze from Nicole. When I pushed Miranda away, she gasped for air and I could hear the raw smile in it.

The Hog got put into position. My cock head slid along Nicole's pussy lips several times, then fit between them and pushed up against her hole proper, just settling into the right spot. "Nicole, I'm going to need you to breathe," I said, and she chuckled because she realized she'd been holding her breath. "I'm serious now," I said. "This is a big fucking cock, and unless anything happened in the last hour or whatever, you've still got your hymen. This is going to hurt for a hot minute, and to be quite frank I'm big enough that I might literally feel like I'm rearranging your guts. Just breathe through it and keep looking me in the eyes, alright?"