Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I was about at the point I stopped with anal. Asses were different from pussies, after all, and the Hog was really just too big to be taken balls deep in an asshole.

"That's it, Nicole," I said. "That's as far as we go."

She panted, hanging her head again, and she nudged Sarah back away from her with one hand.

"Sarah, can you hand me that lube?" I asked.

"We have lube!?" Nicole demanded, her head coming up quickly.

"We used it for the masturbation dare, remember?" Sarah said, going over and scooping it up from beside the couch.

"Why the fuck aren't we using it?" Nicole demanded, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Because, Nicky," I reminded her. "You coated my cock in the cum you pulled from your messy little cunt. That's what we've been using, but to go to the next step I want some proper lube."

"Fff-ff-ffffuck," Nicole groaned. "I fff-fforgot."

Sarah didn't hand me the lube. Instead, she opened the cap and just poured a stream of it down between me and Nicole, covering her ass and my cock, and it started dripping down onto the rug.

"Really?" I asked.

Sarah shrugged. "I'm already gonna need to bust out the steam cleaner because of little miss Wet n' Wild, might as well."

"Fuck off," Nicole groaned. I was slowly working my cock back out, then back in again, working the lube into her.

Then I pulled out, in one slow, long pull. "Keep those cheeks open," I told Nicole, and she leaned forward a bit more and let out a whining sound. When I pulled myself all the way out, her asshole clung and she immediately started to close. "Now try to make it wink, my good little ass slut."

She tried flexing a couple different ways, and Sarah poured some more lube directly into her ass as she started to figure it out. I slipped my cock back into Nicole's ass, pushing through her anal ring again, making her shudder, and much faster than before but still slow I pushed into her, my cock taking the lube with it.

After a few thrusts, slow and deliberate, things were moving a lot easier. She was still hot and tight as hell, clearly an unused ass, but the friction was lower.

I pulled Nicole into me by the hips down the depth we'd measured out as the stopping point, and I put a hand flat on her back, feeling her skin under my touch. "Alright, Nicky. Your ass is mine, we're lubed up.Now I'm going to fuck it. Are you ready?"

"I don't know," she said.

"Good answer," I told her, and as she stayed bent at the waist, her legs spread and still holding her own cheeks open for me to bugger her, I began to fuck her ass

She took it like a champ. A loud one, but a champ nonetheless.

It was mostly wordless moaning, mixed with my name and being shocked at how her ass was stretched. At one point Sarah pointed something out to Miranda, who was still trying to get herself off on John, and I leaned sideways to see a long trail of drool dangling from Nicole's open mouth as I firmly stroked her.

I took it up a notch, reaching forward and wrapping my fingers into Nicole's hair, holding her roughly. "Arch your back, stick that ass out for me," I ordered her, and she did it as I pulled on her hair. "Now fuck back at me, I want to hear those tits clapping." She did, meeting me thrust for thrust as her tits bounced, hovering about three feet over John's face.

"Let go of this cheek," I said, prying her hand from her ass and burying it between her legs. "Work that clit. Do not go easy on yourself, or I'll get Sarah to bite your nipples. Work that fucking clit, the one that belongs to me, Nicky. I want you to work that clit. Feel it? Feel it inside you, building and building? You're going to come, Nicky. But you know the rule, you fucking hold that orgasm. You fucking hold it until I say."

"I know," she moaned, "I know, Tom. Fucking fuck your cock, Tom. Take my ass, take my slutty little virgin ass. Your cock, Tom. Nnng, fuck, harder, harder please?"

I stepped up my thrusts again, fucking her strongly now.

"You might just be an anal queen, Nicky," I grunted. "You really are a good little ass slut for me. Even taking it for the first time. You're a fucking champ, Nicky. A sex goddess."

"Yes, please," she panted. Her fingers were squelching at her pussy. "Please, almost there. Fuck my ass, keep fucking my ass."

"I can feel you almost there, Nicky," I warned her. "Don't come yet. Do not come until I say."

"Yes, yes, yes," she panted, fucking back at me.

I buried myself, just a little bit more than I had before, stretching that little new part of her. "Now," I said. "Fucking squirt, my wet little fucker."

I pulled out of her ass as she squeezed hard, the sudden loss of my cock staggering her as her body tensed, her fingers drumming on her clit as she started to come again. She stood up straight and then overcorrected as her back leaned too far, thrusting her tits out and up, her pelvis flying forward and her ass cheeks clenching as she pushed her pelvis forward against her own hand. And she really came, splattering Miranda and John with her messy juices as she rubbed herself through the first wave of her orgasm.

But I wasn't done, and I stepped forward and wrapped my arm around her upper chest, pulling her to rest her back on my chest as I used my other hand to direct my cock. Back between her clenched cheeks, back to her clenching asshole.

Pushing my way back in, in the middle of her orgasm.

She screamed, releasing every bit of air in her lungs, as I fucked her ass again, and her squirt redoubled, spraying even more.

"Holy fuck," Miranda said, watching with wide eyes as Nicole jerked and shuddered before her in my arms.

As Nicole started to get still, panting hard to catch her breath, I gave her a long moment before I slow-stroked her ass again. This new position, standing with her leaning back on me, wasn't exactly conducive to deep dicking since her cheeks naturally clenched a little more, but I had the cock to make it work. I grabbed her by her tits, my big hands mauling them and squeezing, and started thrusting again as I looked over her shoulder and down her body.

Miranda had stopped working herself on John, just sitting with his cock still inside her, and I watched with a grin as she took a tentative lick of the girlcum Nicole had sprayed over the two of them. Then she licked again and looked up to Nicole, who was also watching with hooded eyes. "You taste pretty good, Nicole," she said.

"That's hot as fuck," I said.

Miranda got a look in her eyes when I said that. "Yeah, is it?" she asked, and bent to lick more off of her arm, then lifted one of her boobs and ducked to lick it there too.

"It is," John groaned from underneath her.

Miranda smirked and leaned down over John and started licking Nicole's girlcum off of him.

"Oh, oh fuck," he groaned and thrust up into Miranda a few times. "Fuck!"

He came. Maybe two pumps. To be fair, the dude had dumped a couple of loads already, and he was just an inexperienced nerd.

I ran one hand down Nicole's front, playing my fingers through Nicole's trimmed pubes, and splitting my fingers to bracket her swollen pussy. "Miranda, come taste it from the source."

She looked up, hesitating to do something I told her to for the first time in a while, but she dismounted from John and his limp cock fell onto his thigh as Miranda leaned forward and started licking at Nicole's knees, slurping up her thighs, then eventually reaching her pussy. And then I was making eye contact with Miranda as she ate out Nicole, down the wiggling, jittering, voluptuous body of the nerd between us.

John slowly rolled over, no longer wanting to watch, and scooted over to the wall, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. Nicole didn't care anymore. I had her one hand across her chest, holding her to me as I fucked forward into her cheeks and ass, and I put my other hand on her throat again. It was funny how I'd figured out that Nicole and Miranda were both into choking in no time flat, but I bet Miranda's ex-boyfriend hadn't ever tried it, and Nicole wouldn't have dreamed it.

And I knew they liked it for different reasons. Miranda liked the pain and panic of it. The spike of adrenaline as her windpipe was put under pressure. It was the same as the slapping. I'd read it in her body response when she'd taken my cock hard and fast in the closet. For Nicole, it was about feeling controlled. Nicole was an ice-cold bitch in her everyday life, always derisive and better than other people. When she'd lost that control as I face fucked her, felt me take it and own it, she'd gotten the horniest I bet she'd ever been. Then when I gave it back to her, cleaning her up in the shower and holding her, she'd melted. She'd wanted that from John, but instead of taking control of her, he backed away.

I could write a fucking book, I smiled to myself.

So I moved my hand up to Nicole's throat again, held her, and bent to whisper in her ear. "You've given every one of your holes to me, Nicole," I growled quietly. "And now I'm sharing them with Miranda, and you fucking love it. I could have shared them with John or Matt, and you would have allowed it because I told you, but tonight you're mine. And here's the thing, Nicole... When I want it again, when I want my possessions again, you'll know."

"Ooh, fuck," she groaned, pinned between my thrusting cock and Miranda's driving tongue, her lips pursed as she panted through the last of the fucking.

"So tell me, my soiled virgin. My three-hole, anal queen, cummy pussy, throat fucked slut. Tell me where you want me to come."

"My- my ass or my tits," she gasped.

"In your ass, or on your ass?" I asked.

"In. In my ass. Take the last thing," she said.

I slammed into her and came, not looking at her but looking at Miranda as she grinned at me through her eyes as she was nose-deep in Nicole's muff.

"Fuck!" I shouted, squeezing Nicole hard around the neck and chest as my first shot coated her asshole.

"Uuungh," she moaned, melting against me as the feeling tipped her over the edge of an exhausted orgasm, the first she'd had where she didn't squirt tonight.

I clenched and shot another blast into her, then in a hurry I yanked my cock out of her ass, making her bark in shock, and half-pushed, half-laid her down on the ground and started jerking my cock, pointing it at her face and tits, and released three more thick shots. When I was done two cum strings pooled on her chest, and one from her chin down to her neck.

And then I did the last thing I could think of that she could save for someone else, unless I started to get into proper kinky shit that required props, and I lowered the head of my cock to her mouth and had her suck it, going ass to mouth. She suckled, not even caring, probably not even thinking about it. She pulled the last oozes of cum out of my cock, sucking the head like a straw and running her tongue around it. I popped my cock head out of her mouth, the tenderness overwhelming my desire to watch her do it more, and I motioned for Sarah to bring me the washcloth.

She did, and I wiped my cock off, then wiped my cum off of Nicole's chest and neck carefully. She was breathing deeply, her eyes closed, head resting back against the floor.

I leaned down next to her, whispering in her ear. "You are fucking stupendous. Your body is amazing. Just looking into your eyes can get me hard. I'm not going to be able to stay away from you, Nicole." And I kissed her, and she tiredly kissed me back with a smile on her lips.

Once we started to get ourselves moving Miranda and I helped Sarah shift around some furniture, getting it out of the way so she could clean everything up. The fucking was done, but we worked naked, comfortable and sweating still from our exertions. Sarah, the minx, actually got handsy with both me and Miranda, but we were fucked out.

Nicole was the first of the wiped-out nerds to get up, and I made sure to help her to her feet. She hugged me again, planting her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her naked body and enjoyed her tits pressing against me. We didn't say anything, but the hug lasted for a minute.

"Alright, boys," Sarah finally said, clapping her hands. "This party isover. Get up, get your clothes, and get out. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. I'm sure your mommies and daddies are probably worried since it's past 2am on a school night."

"Oh, fuck," Matt groaned, opening his eyes and standing up quickly. "Is it seriously that late?"

"Hey man, orgies," I shrugged.

"Alright, Tom - you get out of here too. Ladies, I'll make sure you get cleaned up and I'll drive you home," Sarah said. "I'll even apologize to your parents if they are waiting up."

"Hold on," Nicole said. "I want a picture. Just one. Matt, come use my phone."

And Nicole wrapped her arm around my waist, Miranda wrapped her arm across my back to my shoulder and held me on the other side, and Sarah pressed against her, leaning in and kissing her friend on the cheek. Matt took the picture, shaking his head. All three had the wild hair, smeared makeup, and flushed bodies of the recently well-fucked. Nicole still had juices leaking down her thighs. Miranda had my hickey on the inside cleavage of her tit.

"Can I have a copy?" Matt asked.

'Why, you want a pic of my soft cock?" I asked him.

"Uh, no, I- Uh," he stammered.

"No, you can't," Nicole said, taking her phone from him. "There's no way I'm letting any guy get a naked photo of me."

I smirked, knowing I already had one.

"OK, photo op over," Sarah said. "I was serious, boys out! Ladies, we're hitting the shower. And Nicole, you're helping me steam clean the couch and the rug, you messy bitch."

Soon John, who had to get woken up, Matt and I were dressed and out on the front step of the house, and Sarah closed the door behind us.

"Well, fella's, that was a pretty good Thursday night," I said and nodded to them in turn. "Matt. John."

"Tom," muttered John.

"Yeah," Matt nodded, clearly still in a bit of a daze.

"You might want to do the driving, John," I said. "Night, cucks!"

And I strolled down the driveway, whistling as I headed to my car.

Epilogue

John shuffled down the hallway. His head hurt like hell, but that wasn't what was really bothering him.

"Hey," Matt grunted, lining up to the locker next to John's.

John hadn't even realized he'd opened his locker.

"Hey," John said, side-eyeing his friend.

They just stood there, going through the motions of arriving at school. It was Friday morning. Last night they went to a party. Unusual, but Sarah had invited them herself. Then they stayed for an Afterparty, and everything changed.

"Look, dude-" Matt started.

"No, I know," John said.

"I'm... sorry, I guess," Matt said.

"Me too," John nodded, not making eye contact with his friend.

John had driven Matt's car to his place in silence last night, then walked home from there. He'd been lucky that he hadn't found his Mom waiting up for him.

"Are we OK?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, yeah," John nodded. "I'm, uh, I'm going to ask Miranda out today."

"Really?" Matt asked. "What about... Nicole?"

"I don't think-"

"Yeah, what about Nicole?" Nicole said, cutting into the conversation as she leaned up against the locker beside John's just like she always did.

"Nicole, I-" John started, but Nicole stopped him with one finger up in warning and a glare.

"Listen, OK?" Nicole said and waited for them to nod. "We are still friends. But I'm not crushing on you anymore, John. I'm not going to put up with you two riding over my thoughts and ideas anymore. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean my opinion isn't as good as yours. Got it?"

"Yeah," Matt said.

"Yeah, sorry," John said.

"Good. And don't think that last night changes anything. If I ever want to... relive last night, I'll let you know. If either of you two ask for it, or hints about it, or anything, I'm out."

Both of the boys nodded.

"Good," she said. "I'm headed to class, I'll see you later."

She left, and John and Matt watched her walk away. Watched her ass. It might had been the first time they did that, knowing that their lifelong friend was a sexual being.

"Fuck," Matt said.

John shut his locker and put his head against it, closing his eyes. "I'm an idiot, right?"

"Yeah," Matt nodded. "But I mean, why was she crushing on you over me? I'm clearly the better option."

"Oh, fuck off," John couldn't help but grin.

As they started walking to class, another girl slipped between them, wrapping her arms in theirs. "Hey boys," Sarah said, grinning her Cheshire cat grin. "So after school, you two are coming with me to Taylor Belle's house. We need to get your stamina up."

"Isn't Taylor the big girl on the cheerleading team?" Matt asked.

Sarah lifted an eyebrow with a stern look. "Matty. Think that back, consider what I'm telling you, and then choose your words again."

Matt bit his tongue. "Sorry. I'm in."

"Good," Sarah smiled. "John?"

"I'm- uh- can I answer later? I might not be available."

Sarah shrugged. "Sure. Your loss if you can't get out of it. Oh, I'm inviting Eddie T as well. You guys need someone to show you some better technique, too." She pinched both of them on the ass, then kissed Matt on the cheek and skipped ahead up the hallway.

Matt turned to John, and John turned to Matt.

John shook his head in wonderment. "I don't know, dude. I don't know."

* * * * *

It was lunch period, and Miranda was grabbing her's from her locker. She hadn't been able to get last night out of her mind. Morning classes had been an absolute wash, she had no idea what had happened in English or Chemistry.

This morning she had felt sore, but a wonderful sore that reminded her of how well she'd been fucked. Sarah had gotten her and Nicole into a hot shower, and then dried them off and did their hair and makeup just in case their parents were waiting up for them. Miranda's Dad had tried, she thought, but he'd fallen asleep on the couch. Miranda and Sarah had gotten a blanket and tucked him in, and Miranda had left a note apologizing that she'd stayed too late after Sarah's party to work on an essay with her.

Miranda was feeling too hot, but she couldn't take off her sweater. Tom's hickey, the one he'd left on the inside of her right boob, was too high and showed in any shirt that had cleavage, so she was wearing a sweater despite the warm spring day. Just thinking about that hickey made Miranda's pussy tingle a little. How had he pushed so many buttons on her, so quickly? When he slapped her that first time, coming out of the closet, she'd been in shock. She'd known she should have been furious, but instead she just... she fucking loved it.

Thankfully her face wasn't swollen from the further slaps. She'd also douched several times, trying to make sure Tom's load was cleaned out of her - she was kind of guilty about the feeling, but she was less worried about the one John had spurted near the end.

"Hey," Nicole said, leaning up against the locker next to Miranda's. "You feel like I do?"

"Probably a little less," Miranda smirked. "How's sitting in class?"

"Weird. Uncomfortable," Nicole said.

"So last night..." Miranda trailed off.

"Yeah. Last night," Nicole nodded. "I- Thank you? I think that's what I want to say? It was hot, but I'm not, well, looking for more if you know what I mean."

"That's totally fine with me," Miranda smiled. "I mean, not that I wouldn't want to. With you. But, not my focus."

"No, I understand. Thanks," Nicole said. "On a totally unrelated note, I think John is going to ask you out. I overheard him muttering to Matt."

Miranda tried not to make a face, but Nicole still obviously picked up on it, so she had to explain. "I don't think I'm going to say yes," Miranda said. "Too weird."