An Instant Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't. Michael had found success in life, but not in relationships. He dated a lot, younger women found him appealing. He was rugged and masculine, yet remained a perfect gentleman. He was never demanding and a perfect, giving lover. Yet all of them sensed a melancholy about him. There was a sadness to Michael and only he knew what -- who -- it was. He had never gotten over Angela. He had lost the love of his life.

It was his mother who finally talked sense into him. "For God's sakes darling, go back and find that girl. I will never forgive your father for moving us back to Canada, even though I do love Toronto. He had no right to ask that of you, you should have gone to live with my sister. Find Angela and ask her to marry you!"

"She's probably met someone and is married, with kids," Michael sighed. His mother shook her head.

"Don't ask me how I know, I just know," Sandra told her son. "She isn't. I think you're two lost souls who will find each other again. I tried searching for them, but my sister says they've moved. I wanted to hire a private investigator out of my own money to help, but your father won't hear of it," she fumed. "There are times I wonder why I stay married to that stubborn, pig-headed man!"

"Because you love him, simple as that," Michael said. He had forgiven his father long ago when he realized his father had been miserable in the US, so far from his family and friends. Sandra only had her sister, her parents were deceased. Michael's dad came from a family of 5, with 11 cousins as well. His parents were still hale and hearty and he had been alone in the States. "Dad wanted us around family and it's worked -- for you." Michael looked up at his mom. "You're right. I've got money and I can get work in California. I need to at least try to find her. If she's married, maybe then I can move on. If not, I'm moving heaven and earth to win her back."

Michael found a job, with the aid of some American friends, in less than a month. He arranged to have his condo packed up and he moved back to California, close to the old neighborhood. A few days after settling in, he was in a Ralphs Supermarket, buying food and he noticed a tall blonde with great legs walking a few steps ahead of him. She was wearing a short skirt and heels and she walked ...

...that walk. He had never forgotten that walk, it was burned indelibly in his brain even after almost twenty years. Ithad to be her, it HAD to be!

He yelled out so she would hear him, not caring if he made a scene. "ANGELA!"

She spun around and her hand flew to her mouth. She abandoned her groceries in the middle of the aisle and met him halfway, with Michael spinning her in the air before they kissed with nearly 20 years of missed passion. Both of them were crying and neither one cared.

"What are you doing here?"

He didn't care if he sounded like a lunatic. "I have spent the last two decades being miserable without you. I came back to find my girl and see if there is any chance shestill wants to be my girl! Are you married? Is there a chance?"

Angela felt her heart skip a number of beats as she answered. "Darling, I've never married because no one could measure up to you. There is every chance. I have to finish my shopping and go home, but you pick me up here tonight and take me to dinner.I'm going to be the dessert," she winked as she walked away. Michael could see she had changed a bit, but his heart was the lightest it had been in decades. He called his mom and was babbling hysterically until she finally figured it out. Then, both of them were weeping.

"You marry that girl as soon as you can arrange it," Sandra told him pointedly. "Don't you dare let her go, you marry her as soon as she says yes and I want lots of grandbabies."

Angela was glad her kids were away with friends. She didn't want to spring his kids on Michael right away. How was she going to tell him? How do you tell a man about two grown children he didn't know he had? How do you tell a man -- his kids, your kids -- are yourlovers?

The twins had always been close. So, when Angela came home early from work one day and caught 18-year old Andrea on her knees, sucking her twin brother's cock, she didn't freak out. She left the room and let them finish. She had experienced a few kinks over the last number of years and they weren't hurting anyone. Both of them had lots of friends and she knew from Andrea that her kids were sexually active. She had insisted they learn a lesson from her and use protection. As much as she loved her kids, she didn't want to be a grandmother herself before 40.

They had a serious talk that got a bit unusual after a while. Both of her children admitted they liked older lovers, Andrea more than her brother. She wasn't surprised to find out Andy was bi-sexual, she knew that Andy had talked about it with her Aunt Annie. She was totally blown away when both of her kids confessed that they had fantasized about having sex with her. They hadn't even toldeach other about that.

Angela loved her kids with all of her heart, a product of the love between her and Michael. Why not demonstrate that in the best way possible. "Kids, I love you both and I will make your dreams come true, starting right now," she told them. She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped her pencil skirt to the floor. Andy loved the view of her mom in lingerie; it was something she and Angela had in common. Andrew thought his mom in silk stockings and 5-inch heels was the hottest thing he had ever seen. Angela linked her arm through those of her children and took them into her bedroom. On clean sheets, she took her son's cock into her mouth and sucked him while her daughter licked her pussy. Whoever had taught the younger blonde had shown her some tricks. Andy was amazing and she was blowing her mom's mind. Her tongue seemed as if it were alive. Andrew's eyes kept rolling around and he felt as if he might wake up any minute in his own bed and it would all be a dream. Of course, he didn't spend a lot of time in his own bed. Several nights a week, when his mom was sleeping soundly or out with his aunt, he would sneak into Andy's room and they would fuck. Until this time with his mom, no lover had matched his sister's sexual intensity. She knew every little spot on his body to get him hot. Andrew was pretty sure it was because he and his older sister were twins and shared a link. Andy teased him and told him it was just because she was a naughty little slut.

While Angela had some lovers and some fuckbuddies, she was without a steady at the moment. Sometimes she called Annie and Shane, but they were visiting family in Utah (of all places, no sex there!) Having her son's big cock at her disposal was a godsend. "Fuck mommy, baby," she said to him. "Fuck the hell out of mommy's horny pussy. Andrea, you come to the top of the bed and let mommy taste you. If you're half as good as your brother, you'll be wonderful."

That's how it had started. Angela found out her kids were both fantastic lovers. Andrew was a veritable stallion and as kind and considerate a lover as his father had been. Andrea loved sex and loved to dress for it. Even when Andrew had a date, Andy and her mom often slept together. Her daughter seemed to sense when her mom needed her affections.

Angela didn't feel at all guilty. She talked it over with Annie, who was astounded that her friend's sexuality had progressed that much. "The pupil becomes the teacher," she laughed. "Hell, you've outdone me. You lucky, lucky bitch, I envy you. They're both good-looking kids, I'd fuck either one of them."

"You probably will, eventually," Angela teased. "I'm pretty sure Aunt Annie is on their `to do' list."

Angela fretted about her date with her Michael and nearly drove herself crazy. He was to the minute on time and smiled when he saw her. "That is an incredible dress, it's like the one you wore our first date. Those shoes ..."

"... are the ones from that night, yes. I've never worn them again; I've kept them in the back of my closet all of this time. I knew, deep down, that you'd be back for me. That we'd find each other again. And we did. Let's have dinner and then go somewhere and remind ourselves why that night was so special."

They had a nice meal at a restaurant both of them remembered, the owners were still there. They held hands like newlyweds and Michael remembered his mom's words. He would go to the bank tomorrow.

They made love in an elegant hotel on a beautiful, starlit night. Michael was astounded by the completely unrestrained way his beautiful Angela made love to him. She held nothing back. Well, he hadn't expected her to be a nun. He'd been around. Still, it seemed like all of their experience had brought them to this place in time. Like the lessons they had learned in life had enriched their sex as well. In Angela's case, Michael had no idea just how much that was true.

After a number of days of waiting, Michael could wait no longer. Angela was changing back into a sexy pair of black leather pants and ankle-high black boots. She could still rock an outfit like that; he wondered where she had gotten it. Before he knew what he was doing, he was on his knees and holding out the box with the ring in it. She gasped as he spilled out his heart. Nothing had changed for him; he loved her still and needed her more.

Yet for her, life had changed. He had to know everything; it wouldn't be fair if he didn't. She told him she would need time to think some things over. She called her mother and told her about his proposal. "I'm going to introduce him to the kids tomorrow afternoon and then, if he still wants me -- us -- well, we'll have a wedding to plan," she said to Adrienne, unable to keep a slight quiver out of her voice.

Michael walked through the door and was surprised to see two attractive teenagers standing beside the woman he loved. There was no mistaking their relationship to Angela, the daughter was a carbon copy of her mom. She looked so like the Angela he had fallen in love with, except for her eyes. He had seen Andrea's eyes before, but where? Then, it hit him. They were hismother's eyes,his eyes. "Oh-my-GOD!" He said in shock before Andrea threw herself into his arms and hugged him.

"Hello, daddy," Andrea had smiled and hugged him again while Angela explained. He wasn't angry. He was thrilled. His kids were a product of the best night of his life. He had regrets about missing so many years, but they would make up for that.

"I -- have something to tell you," Angela said. Before she could lose her nerve, she told him all of it, with help from Andrea and silent support from her brother. Michael was stunned. She had changed. The only question remained, could he? He could see it in his daughter's eyes. She had told him she loved older men and had a "daddy" complex. Here he was, her real daddy in the too-solid flesh. Was he strong enough to be a part of this family and accept an Angela who was much different from the one he had known?

He realized that we are all the sum of our life experiences and that their kids had probably been a source of great comfort to her over the years. Michael already loved them both unconditionally. He would accept it. He would have to, because no power on earth was moving him from Angela's side, not ever again.

Of course, it didn't hurt that his gorgeous new daughter was sporting a little black leather mini and stiletto heels similar to the one her mom had worn. Michael wondered if his fiancé and daughter shared clothes. He reached out and took Andrea's hand. "I love all of you and I'm part of this family," he said, looking at his daughter, his wife-to-be and his son. "You had all better get used to having me around because your daddy isn't going anywhere."

Andy was almost giddy with happiness. Still holding her father's hand, she looked at her mom for approval. "Mommy, why don't you fix us some lunch or maybe have a swim?" She winked. "I want to welcome Daddy into the family --my way," she grinned evilly. She had just bought a frilly new black teddy for a special occasion. She had thought she might wear it for her shared birthday with Andrew, but this occasion was much, much more special. She could feel her father's eyes watching her gently swaying hips as she led him into her bedroom. Andy didn't close the door, why bother? Michael would get used to the open-door policy around here soon enough. Daddy was finally home to stay.

12