All Comments on 'An Unusual Marriage'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 18 years ago
Loved this story

This is a wonderful story. Hot and erotic.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Incredible story

Keep it cumming i loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Something missing ...

This story would work better, and make more sense, if you added a mind control element.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 10 years ago
Woah, that's hot!!ll

Nice one. And what made it better, she was actually willing. I've read non-con incest before, it totally sucked so I dropped the series P.D.Q.

NurekNurekover 4 years ago
What a weird mom Shelly has in Kristen!

I rather enjoyed the idea of this tale, but wow; this sort of things is what an insane episode of the "Twilight Zone" would be dealing with: for crying out loud, Kristen is Shelly's stepmom, she didn't birth her, but she's her mom now, so she's got to act like it and stop trying to mate with her daughter-by-marriage!

Mind you, the idea of the perverted stepmom is a common enough touch in fairy-tales, but this takes the whole concept to a radically different level altogether: the lesbian stepmom is a better way to word it in this; but she's also more of a pervert, as she's Shelly's mom now- so she has no business trying to seduce her stepdaughter!

Loved the story overall, but really and truly hated the conduct of that pair of ladies, and "ladies" is used loosely here due to their conduct with oneanother.

Sincerely one of your hopefully many fans;

Nurek.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous