Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of pleasuring Adam as Peter’s mouth filled with the other boy’s excited ejaculation nearly made Peter cum, but he held on and relished the last loving drops as they dribbled into his mouth and Adam gasped and moaned his orgasmic sounds. Peter spent a long time loving the spongy, fleshy hardness in his mouth before rising up to kiss Adam. He took Adam’s face in both his hands and kissed him with eagerness as Adam reached for Peter’s cock. Peter was then all over Adam’s face kissing his cheeks, tonguing his ear and kissing and licking his neck, drinking in the sensuousness of being erotically involved with another male. Adam rolled Peter on his back during this extended kissing and petting and broke the kiss to marvel at Peter’s luscious bod.

Adam was experiencing the gay counterpart of what it felt like for an average guy to land in bed a Playboy centerfold, almost disbelieving that such a prize was in his bed pleasuring each other. Adam nosed and savored Peter’s chest and licked and gently bit his wonderful nipples and drank in his scent nuzzling his face in Peter’s pits. With Peter’s pulsating cock in his hands all sticky on the tip with pre-cum Adam in one motion engulfed the treasure and sent Peter writhing on the bed experiencing the first gay mouth on his cock. Adam was expert at his mouthing skills and Peter was soon bucking wildly. Adam pulled off for a minute to lick the beloved balls and much to Peter’s utter delight he slipped his tongue into Peter’s rosebud little asshole as he gently spread Peter’s legs apart.

This region had long been one of Peter’s most sensitive and arousing and to be rimmed for the first time was a joy that he would love forever. As Adam returned his mouth to Peter’s cock, Peter took Adam’s hand and brought it to his face. Peter put the middle finger in his mouth and mouthed it like a cock, yet that was not his real intent. Peter slathered the finger with his saliva and then guided it down to his tight opening between his legs, urging with his hands Adam to insert it. Adam began to finger Peter’s sensitive hole as he continued to mouth Peter’s enchanting cock. All it took was a few more thrusts and turns of Adam’s fingers to send Peter into an orgasmic fit, his cum pulsating out of his cock into Adam’s horny mouth.

This forceful blast and all the accompanying gay lovemaking were better than Peter had ever fantasized about. Adam devotedly sucked Peter’s throbbing member getting all Peter could muster and continued to suck on it for quite some time. Pulling off and rising up to kiss his new lover, Peter and Adam melted into each other’s arms in a warm gay hug. As they held each other and dozed off to sleep, Peter remained actually quite hard and aroused in his sleep, waking up for a moment with no hard on, then rousing again with a throb in his penis before falling back asleep.

As the morning light appeared Adam heard the toilet flush and Peter then crawled back into bed with him. Adam used the bathroom too and came back to find Peter smiling and naked with a huge boner as he lay there exposed for his new lover. Adam went to him and simultaneously their hands found each other’s penis’s as they kissed a soft kiss. Peter rose up over a now prone Adam and began to rub his cock all over Adam’s cock. He held himself with his hands and knees just enough over the other naked boy to exert a lush friction of cock on cock. In an erotic rhythm that picked up tempo, Peter fucked Adam’s cock with his own, reaching a maddening pace for rather some time till hot creamy jizz started to gush out of both the boy’s meaty poles in a frantic animal humping of each other.

Peter looked down as his cum seemingly never stopped flowing. His two orgasms of last night and now were among the most powerful he had ever experienced. Adam lay there with massive pools of cum all over his belly and chest, with the cum of the two boys intermingled. As the leaking subsided and the friction of cock on cock slowed to a halt, Peter surprised himself as the fragrance of cum permeated the air. He bent down and took a long lick up Adam’s belly to see if he enjoyed the taste of cum as much now as he did last night when he sucked off Adam. It was sticky and tangy and he could not be certain which was his or which was Adam’s. He savored the aroma in his nose, as the taste was almost citrus and salty. He thought it was a bit perverted but in the spirit of this intense bisexual encounter it was something worth experiencing. He realized that he enjoyed the taste of come before he had orgasmed and his stimulation was still high rather than after he had already cum.

The two boys were close to running late and dressed. Before Peter left Adam asked if he would like to come over after he got off work. Peter said of course, as long as Claire wasn’t there and that he would call. All through that day Peter was very energized and he was surprised how horny he was. The incredible newness of his gay sex with Adam gave Peter a hard on all day that was almost embarrassing and too big hide at times. He called Adam late that night but hung up without out answering when Claire answered on the other line.

“Fuck you, didn’t want to talk to you either” Claire snorted as she slammed down the phone on being hung up on by the unknown caller. Adam knew it was probably Peter, but out of discretion to Peter he did not call him back. Peter was extremely disappointed and proceeded to release his pent up horniness with a furious jack off session before he went to bed.

It was a few more days before Peter and Adam hooked up again. It was in the afternoon and Claire was at work with the two of them off for the day. Adam opened the door and Peter walked in, tingling at last being able to be alone with Adam. Almost before any exchange of words they rushed to each other for a loving gay kiss. Adam led Peter by the hand to his room, the bright afternoon light bringing the scene to light. The two were nearly giggling as they helped each other out of their clothes.

Once naked they stood there and marveled as they tugged at the other’s cock. Adam pulled Peter close after admiring the delightful naked body of his new lover. He caressed Peter’s small tight buns as they rubbed cocks together and kissed. The sensation of Adam’s hand on his ass drove Peter crazy and with his own hand he urged Adams finger to the tender spot between his cheeks. Peter shuddered at the fingering and humped into Adam. He then turned around and ground his ass into Adam’s cock and placed Adam’s hands on his own cock. Adam rhythmically rubbed his cock up and down between the soft cheeks of Peter’s ass. The sensation of sliding his cock between the lovely cheeks of Peter’s ass nearly made Adam squirt right then and there. Peter gasped softly at the sensation too, and was quite content as Adam stroked Peter’s cock as the humping continued.

Peter reached back and took a hold of Adam’s cock and placed its head at his tight opening. He knew that he wanted it to be inside him, but that it would probably require some lubrication. Right now though he just loved the phenomenon of the cock head nuzzled at the opening, pressing against the responsive area that would soon be engulfing it. He had masturbated many times with a finger pressed against the tiny rosebud and loved the feeling, but this was many times better. Peter told Adam that he was ready if Adam could get some lube. Adam pulled off a minute to retrieve it and was soon coated with just enough lubricant to easily enter.

He held Peter by the hips and slid his cock head between the attractive round little ass cheeks finding the opening with ease as Peter pushed back to receive the probe. They worked in unison pushing and easing into each other and it was actually quite natural and not painful at all for Peter. He had done himself many times with his finger and had also discovered the pleasure of inserting the blunt end of a Vaseline coated tapered candle to enjoy this type of stimulation. As Adam probed deeper Peter’s cock was massively hard and he placed Adam’s hand on it again to feel it. Peter leaned against the window frame not caring in his extreme lust whether they could be seen. Adam continued to fuck Peter’s ass in long even thrusts and jack on his cock at the same time.

For nearly fifteen minutes they kept up this copulation standing in the bright afternoon sun. The pre-cum oozed out of Peter’s cock and was sticky on Adam’s hand. When Peter felt that he was getting close he stood up and Adam impaled him to the hilt. Peter assisted Adam’s hands in the jacking of his cock and a torrent of cum was pulsing up and out of that sweet cock of Peter’s all over their hands and onto Peter’s stomach. Peter let Adam continue the jacking as he rubbed the warm jizm up his stomach and over his chest and nipples. Adam came several minutes later in a whimpering moan letting loose his warm white cream into his lover’s ass. The two boys stood there in amazed ecstasy at the sheer intensity of their lovemaking.

As the breathtaking orgasms subsided the two boys slowly parted. Peter turned around to kiss his lover and pressed his cum encrusted front into Adam as they kissed. They wandered into the bathroom together and had a soothing warm shower, soaping each other up on their now tender male parts. As Peter dressed he was going to take off and do some things, he could tell that Adam was a bit coy or sad, kind of like a girl, at Peter’s leaving him as he wanted them to spend the day together. Peter didn’t think much of it and said they would get together at his place tomorrow, as Dan would be gone most of the day for Adam to come over in the morning after Dan left for work.

Adam showed up rather earlier than Peter had anticipated and he was still shaving as he answered the door, with nothing more than a towel wrapped around his waist. Adam watched Peter shave a bit then wandered into Peter’s room. He disrobed and crawled into Peter’s bed, savoring the scent that lingered there of his lover. Peter appeared still in the towel and it slowly tented as he knew what would be happening soon. He walked over to the side of the bed and stood there by Adam. Adam reached up under the towel to feel Peter’s growing hardness. Peter smiled and the agitation on his cock made the towel soon fall off, revealing Peter’s wondrous nakedness to the adoring Adam. Adam lifted his body up and sank Peter’s cock deep into his mouth. The warm loving wetness made Peter throb, but he was very curious about repaying Adam in kind for the previous day’s journey up Peter’s sensuous canal.

Peter joined Adam in his bed as they kissed and fondled each other’s hardness again enjoying the rush of boy on boy nakedness. Peter rubbed his cock onto Adam’s for a minute and then crawled down and nuzzled Adam’s cock in his face. Adam squirmed as Peter engulfed it with his mouth. Peter was infatuated with the taste and feel of cock in his mouth and he pleasured Adam’s cock out of pure sexual lust. Peter then licked up and down the shaft and took to licking and sucking Adam’s balls. He spread Adam’s legs and though he had rimmed a few girls before and Adam had rimmed him, his lust pushed him on to experience probing the tiny hole of his freshly showered lover with his tongue.

Peter’s tongue slid back and forth across the fresh tiny rosebud a few tentative times before the sexual craving increased his boldness. The warm hard wetness of Peter’s tongue slithered in and out of the opening between Adam’s boyish cheeks as Adam writhed in ecstasy as Peter held onto Adam’s cock, rubbing and jacking on it as his tongue probed. Peter thrust it in as far as it would go making Adam buck wildly. Peter calmed the bucking boy down by stopping for a moment and engulfing Adam’s cock again and sucked in long firm lip locked strokes before returning his tongue to Adam’s little opening and renewed his rimming. Peter did this several times, alternating between rimming and sucking, trying to time it to where his mouth would be over Adam’s cock as it started to shoot its creamy jizz.

As Peter’s tongue was up Adam’s little hole and his hands over Adam’s cock, his timing missed and Adam began to squirt his cum out over himself. Peter felt the orgasm throb out of Adam’s cock too late but he returned his mouth to the still pulsating cock for a taste of the last few drops of cum. Peter’s lust was full blown now and his own cock throbbed and ached with desire. He rose up over Adam whose legs were still spread and began to lather his pounding cock with the cum from Adam’s belly. Peter then pressed the mushroom head of his lovely cock against Adam’s little rosebud and started to enter the naked boy on his bed. His cock had little trouble entering and in slid up the warm tight channel as Peter moaned with delight at the tightness and the erotic newness of this sexual activity.

Peter fucked Adam in long slow strokes as Adam put his arms around Peter’s neck and pulled him close, kissing him and tonguing Peter’s ear. As their lovemaking continued Adam whispered, “I love you Peter” as they fucked each other. Adam had whispered this on other occasions, but almost too imperceptibly quiet to where Peter was not sure what he heard. He heard it now and there was no mistaking it. It scared him, but his lust pushed his cock on into Adam and as his desire peaked his cock exploded into Adam as the two naked boys climaxed their lovemaking.

Peter collapsed onto Adam and was drained and a bit scared as Adam’s loving whisperings continued. The nature of the boy’s relationship with each other was starting to manifest itself in two complex, yet very different directions. Adam was falling for Peter in an emotional sense. Smitten by his charm and boyishly handsome looks, Adam found in Peter everything a gay boy dreamed of, almost a trophy catch. With Peter it was quite different. He had several loving relationships with girls and was comfortable in the traditional boy/girl role. His sex drive was always very strong and on the edge and perhaps the stimulation he garnered from his intimacy with various types of porn drove him hard when he was not involved in a relationship. His imagination and sex drive was one of many hard ons and a lot of fantasy masturbation. The female form drove him wild and he loved images of naked beauties with their lovely faces, titties, asses, legs, stomachs and pussies. He was infatuated with lesbianism and his long-standing curiosity about bisexuality was now exhibiting itself with his relationship with Adam.

Peter didn’t feel any emotional attachment to Adam. He was intimate and caring in their lovemaking but for him sex with Adam was not the intimate emotional sensation he had with girls. His sexual relationship with Adam was just that, sexual. To him it was the same as masturbating. Perhaps his bi fantasies were just an extension of his masturbation and Adam was a bigger extension. He knew it was gay and it excited him greatly, it was much more exciting than masturbating to feel the skin, hands and lips of another person. But he didn’t identify with it or feel any gay kinship. If anything he was now concerned that their relationship would be discovered and he would not know how to handle being labeled gay. He knew that he enjoyed gay sex but he knew that women were very appealing and exciting to him. He would have to deal with the fact that he was very aware of his bisexual leanings but he knew that he was not all gay.

Adam left that morning as smitten with Peter as ever and very happy to have been fucked by his lover. Peter was sated in his cock but troubled in his mind. He was not sure, but he felt that he should find a way out of his relationship with Adam before it got too complicated. To his pronounced surprise, Adam was at his door the very next morning at roughly the same time. He had only his jeans and boxers on and had not yet come up with a plan to end the relationship. He told Adam to be careful about coming over, what if Dan were there? Adam had correctly surmised that Dan was at work again but this still troubled Peter. Peter’s horniness got the better of him however and Adam’s touch on the front of his jeans produced a like reaction with the two boys soon naked in Peter’s bed again.

Adam was totally oblivious to Peter’s inner doubts and they proceeded to engage in a stimulating gay 69. Adam’s cock felt magnificent in Peter’s mouth and despite his doubts he enjoyed sucking Adam’s cock off to a spastic climax. Peter felt a little raw on his penis and it took a while after Adam had come for Peter to shoot in Adam’s mouth. As they were dressing Peter told Adam that they had to be careful and he needed a few days to himself. He could tell Adam was a little hurt, so he asked Adam when would be the safest night for him to come over and that he would be over then. The few days off were good for Peter and by the time the appointed night rolled around he was horny enough that his bi activities didn’t bother him as deeply.

Adam was so happy to see Peter and with Claire gone they partied on the couch with some good smoke and a few beers, putting on a good buzz. They made love intently that night and slept in a bit in the morning. Peter was exceptionally horny in the morning and lovingly licked and sucked Adam’s cock to a stimulating climax. He crawled up next to Adam and had their arms around each other. Adam was stroking Peter’s massive boner as Peter was waiting for reciprocation. Adam was in a very good mood, talking, laughing and enjoying having Peter in his bed again. Adam started talking:

“You know what I was thinking Peter”?

“No, what” Peter replied, half listening and mainly concentrating on the feeling of Adam’s hand jacking his cock.

“Well Claire has been talking about moving out. I was thinking that we should find a way for you to move in with me” Adam said in total sincerity.

Peter was floored. The totality of that statement hit him hard. Images of being seen together in public with his “lover” Adam danced through his head. Images of him and Adam as a “gay” couple flew by even faster. Thoughts of having to explain to friends and family about being gay hounded him. Peter’s cock deflated in Adam’s hand. With a worried look Peter got out of bed and began to dress.

“Peter, what? What’s the matter? Don’t we have it good together?”

“I don’t know” said Peter. “I need to think”. He was hurriedly dressed and walking to the bedroom door as Adam continued to plead with him.

“I gotta go” Peter said as he opened the door. To Peter’s great horror Claire was just coming inside the apartment as Peter was opening the bedroom door with a naked Adam standing behind him pleading as he walked out.

“Hi Peter” Claire said as Peter walked to the door. He mumbled a reply and was now even more worried. He had been so careful not to be seen with Adam, now this, there was no doubt about his activities now. His mind raced. He was scared beyond belief, but his mind was now very made up, he would never see Adam again. All of his playing and sexual experimentation was terrific and he really did like the thrilling sexual novelty of his relationship with Adam, but now not only was he discovered, Adam was dreaming an impossible dream about a long-term relationship with Peter.

Peter actually handled it quite well, despite the ever-present possibility about Claire or Adam squealing on him. He would deny everything and remain calm. Claire was a friend of Suzy, a girl that Dan was dating, so he always worried that they all knew. He didn’t try to prove anything with stray hotties, though he didn’t hesitate to bring one home now & then, that would only help his cause and appearances. He worried about disease and got tested. That was another reason he told himself that while it may be cool sexually, the type of activities he was engaging in could lead to devastating consequences. Luckily for Peter, Adam had been less than promiscuous compared to most gay guys and was very careful about protection with the people he fooled around with and didn’t with Peter because he knew Peter was certainly straight & clean.

1...34567...11