Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter in his now full-blown gay lust then started to rub his cock all over Bobby’s naked smooth body. Peter sensed that Bobby was smoother and silkier and more feminine, but was not sure how it had happened since the last time he was naked with Bobby. His cock traveled up Bobby’s stomach as Peter began to tittie fuck Bobby’s tiny rosy nipples. Peter’s cock was thrust all over the smooth chest of this erotic boy for quite some time before he pushed on, finding Bobby’s face as he rubbed his cock and swollen balls all over it. Bobby opened his mouth trying to land it but the crazy jerking thrusts of Peter’s cock initially prevented him from wrapping his mouth around the prize. Finally Bobby was able to secure his lips around Peter’s cock as Peter, now on his knees over Bobby’s face, placed his hands on the lavender wall above the bed and thrust his throbbing manhood into the eager mouth. Bobby hungrily sucked on Peter’s cock with total lack of inhibition in wonton gay abandon.

Peter hummed and moaned to himself in bisexual elation but he had other plans for Bobby. Bobby was disappointed as Peter removed his cock from his mouth, but that was only momentary as Peter placed his mouth over Bobby’s cock, returning the favor by sucking the cock of the teenage boy. Peter’s own mouth was famished for the taste of cock too and nuzzled his balls and licked Bobby’s cock and with his strong wet tongue before he engulfed it entirely in his mouth. The taste, texture and aroma of cock sent Peter into a ravenous lovemaking on the hard cock with his desirous mouth. Peter then reached up and tweaked Bobby’s nipples with his fingers as he sucked, sending Bobby over the precipice. Cum splattered out of Bobby’s cock as he whimpered impassioned nothings to his gay lover. Peter took all that Bobby gave him and he relished the taste of the pearly white jewels. In a long loving last suck he took his mouth off of Bobby’s cock and rose up over him.

With his cock now harder than it perhaps had ever been Peter reached for the lube in the nightstand and squirted it onto his throbbing member. Bobby looked up out of his orgasmic funk and lifted up and spread his legs to give the handsome Peter his reward for so pleasuring his cock. Peter pushed the lovely mushroom head of his beautiful dick into the rosebud between Bobby’s fem & smooth cheeks. In one long thrust Peter’s cock slid up and in as the muscles in Bobby’s ass retreated, accepted and grabbed the loving pole being inserted. Peter impaled the tight hole and the sight of Bobby’s naked body and semi hard cock still leaking cum and the revelation that he was again engaging in this taboo sexual activity made Peter shudder in anticipation of the coming flood. In long steady powerful strokes he fucked Bobby’s willing ass as cum soon began to pulsate in a blast out of Peter’s cock and up into Bobby.

Peter’s cum blast was intense but his desire subsided quickly as he found himself naked in bed with Bobby. He wondered if what he had done was right and he lay in bed thinking after he told Bobby to go ahead and shower first. These past few days were only the second time in his life that he had gay sex with another boy. He had no idea that Yvette knew about his encounter with Bobby, so he felt guilty about having sex with him again this morning, especially after last nights incredible love making with Yvette. Peter had no idea Yvette knew of his other sexual encounter with another boy, but she heard a notion about it but had never mentioned it to Peter.

Shortly before he met Yvette, Peter lived with a guy named Dan in an apartment building on the outer reaches of Roxbury. Dan and Peter would party some times with a guy who lived a few floors up, a slender boy named Adam. Adam didn’t hide that he was gay, but was fairly discreet about it and even lived with a punk rockish girl named Claire, with her spiked hair, tattoos, body chains and nose rings. She was hardly ever in and Adam played drums for a band, so Dan & Peter didn’t mind partying with him though Peter was not fond of the style of music that Adam’s band played. Adam didn’t seem overtly gay and was seldom seen with anyone who might qualify as his lover.

Adam never came on to Peter and was very careful to maintain a distance or a barrier as to not appear interested in him. Inside Adam felt quite the opposite. He was smitten by Peter’s ravishing Abercrombe & Finch good looks and just as enamored with Peter’s casual hippie style and easygoing attitude. Peter in time became very curious about Adam and Adam’s apparent non-interest piqued Peter’s curiosity even more. Eventually Peter would masturbate to one his porn paperbacks and end up fantasizing about what it would actually be like to have sex with another guy. Soon the fantasy was what would it be like to be naked with Adam and have sex.

Dan and Peter were partying with Adam and a few girls one night at their own place when the whole scene started to dissipate and every one was leaving. Adam was the last to go and Dan was already in the hallway heading to his bedroom. Adam was saying goodbye to the both of them, when Adam let slip a look into Peter’s curious eyes. Not a word was spoken, but as Adam closed the door his eyes gazed right into Peter’s and he gave him one of those knowing looks that a gay guy will shoot out to probe the waters with another guy with whom he wants to see if there is any interest. The look said “I’d love to see you alone, Peter” and Peter knew exactly what it meant.

That night Peter had a furious jack off thinking about the possibility and tried to raise his courage. Peter had masturbated for years now to bi fantasies in the books that he had long ago found, but here was an opportunity a few floors away. Over the next few weeks Peter tried to gather his courage to visit Adam alone, even heading over to his apartment late at night several times, only to return before arriving, immersed in self doubt.

One day Peter saw two gay guys kissing and cuddling in a secluded part of a park as he walked back home. The sight unexpectedly aroused him and provoked him as well. He told himself that tonight would be the night. Dan was asleep in his room and Peter made his quiet exit. Wearing only a pair of jeans with nothing on underneath and a plaid flannel shirt he walked bare foot up the stairs and down the hall to Adam’s apartment. He hoped that Adam was still awake and that he had no other lover there or even Claire. He knew he was taking a risk, but his determination to find out about what he had fantasized about for so long drove him on.

Peter tapped lightly on the door hoping no one would see him. He faintly heard music playing inside so he thought he might be in luck. No one answered, so Peter nervously knocked again, already cursing himself for doing this and getting ready to go back home even before his second set of knocks had rung out. He turned to leave as the door opened and Peter looked a surprised Adam in the eyes.

“Peter”?! Adam said in a quiet voice, being bewildered to see who was unexpectedly at his door at such a late hour.

Peter stepped inside and closed the door for Adam, hoping not to be seen by anyone who might know him. He stepped by the wall next to the door and whispered “are you alone”?

Still quite shocked but realizing why Peter was there, Adam nodded, and then smiled and said, “I’m glad you’re here”.

“Claire”? Peter asked in a whisper with his nervousness apparent.

“She wont be here tonight” Adam replied.

“I’ve waited so long” Peter said, still quite nervous and not knowing how to begin, but very aroused by the clandestine nature of his plan with its taboo intent unfolding before him. Peter started to unbutton his shirt as Adam stepped forward to be closer the guy that had thrilled his own desires. Adam reached up to touch Peter’s chest as the last button came undone by Peter’s fumbling fingers. The strangeness of being touched by a guy who Peter knew was gay sent a heartrending shiver through Peter’s being. Peter didn’t stop there and was starting to unbuckle his pants as well. It was as if Peter had finally gotten the nerve to submit to his long time fantasy and he was in a hurry to get it over with, either out of excitement or fear of being discovered and wanting to leave to avoid detection by people in his straight world.

Adam’s touch on Peter was electric and his own fantasy of seeing Peter’s lovely chest and body was happening without any real effort on Adam’s part. Adam’s hands were caressing Peter’s chest as Peter was undoing his jeans even further, revealing a glorious hard cock for a still disbelieving Adam. He then placed a hand down to Peter’s lovely manhood, cuddling his luscious balls in his hand and then stroking up on Peter’s cock. Adam stroked a few more long feeling strokes on the sticky spongy fleshy hardness and leaned into Peter to kiss him.

As Peter’s lips parted and touched another guy’s for the first time an unanticipated event happened. All the longing, fantasy, mystery, fear and excitement finally were revealing itself to Peter. It may have been too much. With Adam’s lips on his and hand on Peter’s manhood, it started to leak cum. It was a tiny spurt at first, followed by a long steady stream, almost as if the excited cock was peeing cum. The long steady stream and the ensuing massive bursts of cum spilled out onto both of the boys, but mainly on Adam’s hand, arm and front of his dark blue tee shirt as Adam held Peter’s cock in his hand.

The excitement of the orgasm was short-lived as the terror of what had just happened unfolded from Peter’s cock in front of his eyes. This wasn’t the way he imagined it. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. Peter never had control problems with any girl he had ever been with and now barely a minute or two in his first try at a gay encounter this happens. Like a knock on the head and realizing what he was doing, Peter pulled up his pants and pulled on his shirt over his cum splattered stomach and he escaped saying not a word to the utterly bowled over Adam. Adam tried to say, “wait, Peter”, but it was too late and had Peter fled in dismay.

All the way back to his apartment Peter cursed himself for doing what he had done, belittling himself and thinking that it was the end of the world. Nearly in tears he tossed and turned all night, barely getting any sleep. The next few days were a living hell for Peter who found himself more and more embarrassed by what he had done and the whole thing being made worse by not being able to confide his sin to anyone.

To combat his feelings he partied like hell with Dan and made it a point to avoid Adam’s place and hope that Adam and Claire and their friends didn’t drop by when he was around. He also made it a point to pick up a few girls in the next few weeks, bringing several home for some pretty hot fucks. Peter was always a nice, pleasant guy to be around and was always careful about others feelings, so while he had many opportunities previous to now he didn’t really sleep around with a whole lot of girls, preferring to find a nice one and have a girlfriend. Now was different. He didn’t mind picking up a chick that was hot for him and then fucking her and never caring to see her again. Most of these hotties were crazed by his good looks and pleasant nature, but were a little shocked about his almost violent, ruthless sexual temperament. While it was crazy hot sex, it was almost too intense and it was as if he were out to prove something to them and to himself.

He was trying to prove to himself that he still was the stud in bed that girls loved and that he was not gay. The inevitable happened, as Peter knew it would. He knew eventually he would run into Adam, but he was not sure how Adam would take it or how he himself would handle it. Dan and Peter ran into Adam in front of their building, but Adam was very poised and did not let anything show. Peter felt better about that and knew in his heart that he would have to resolve the issue one way or another.

Later on that week when Dan and Peter were out at the coffee house they ran into Adam and Claire and a few others. Peter was coming out of the restroom when Adam passed him and pulled a note out of his pocket. He had apparently been carrying it around with him and this was the first opportunity he had to give it to Peter. Adam said nothing but “Hi, here” and handed him the worn note. He did not want to embarrass Peter and only smiled and walked in to the john after passing the note, after making sure no one saw what he did. Peter’s heart fluttered a bit and he could not wait to get home and read the note. It was a while before Peter ended up at home and he nearly forgot about it.

Alone in his room late that night he nervously, yet excitedly he pulled out the note, eager to read Adam’s message. He had somewhat come to grips about what had happened and did not blame Adam nor himself any more. With keen interest Peter read:

“Hi Peter, I was flattered that you came to see me. Don’t be embarrassed by what happened, that flattered me too. You are a very nice person. I would love to see you again, even if you just want to talk, come see me any time and everything will be cool”.

The note wasn’t signed but Peter knew that was for his sake. Peter had trouble falling asleep after reading the note and thinking about his feelings. He knew that he wanted to see Adam again. He figured right now was as good of time as any and after he was sure that Dan was asleep he slipped out to go to Adam’s apartment. He was less nervous and felt an air of relief on the way up. He knocked on the door and was patient and glad that Adam open up relatively soon after his knock.

“Hi” said Adam, “I’m so glad you came”. “Here, let do a few hits, would you like a beer or some wine”?

Peter sat on the couch and Adam brought couple of glasses and a bottle of wine. The inexpensive red wine still tasted good and it helped relax Peter as the two boys shared a joint. Peter sank back into the couch, enjoying the high, but now a little more nervous. Adam touched him lightly on the hand and said, “You’re free to stay as long as you want and if you’d rather go, go any time you feel like. I’m delighted you are here but I want you to feel good about it”. Peter touched Adam’s hand and said, “I’m cool, lets just enjoy the buzz and the tunes”.

Peter and Adam were at arms length from each other on the couch only close enough that if they reached over to each other their hands would meet. Peter did reach out his hand and held three of Adam’s fingers in his hand. The touch was comforting as he began to talk. He talked, speaking out in front of him, not looking at Adam, speaking as if he was talking to a therapist. Peter was quite slouched into the couch, almost laying down, but sitting straight out with his feet on the coffee table to support him being nearly prone.

He talked about his life and how people, mainly girls, but also guys came on to him because of his looks. He talked about what he loved in women, their bodies, their hair, their smell, and their mysteriousness. He talked about jacking off and about how he had found all those porn paperbacks years ago. He talked about how he loved lesbian fantasies. He talked about how he felt about the bi and gay stories he read and how much he enjoyed that one particular bi story, the one with the two guys and the bikini clad wife. He asked himself why he was so turned on by the thought of being naked with another guy, but that it seemed more exciting when the fantasy was bisexual in nature involving sex between two guys with women involved, rather than the stories that were purely gay male in nature.

Peter then looked over at Adam and said “when we do it tonight, let’s go real calm and slow. Let’s just take our clothes off and get into bed with the lights out”. Before Adam had a chance to respond, Peter was looking away from him and talking some more, talking about how cool it would be to be on a beach, naked with another guy, their hard-ons waving in the breeze, girls and couples walking by, some in skimpy bikinis, some topless, some couples nude. Peter talked about how his arousal about bi sex was almost narcissistic in nature. He said it was a way to admire himself in a sexual way, almost as if he would like to be one of the people making love to his own self to see how he was perceived by the other partner. He wondered why he thought it was cool to think about naked hard cocks or the image of a naked hard guy. Peter talked about the night a while back he had come over here all worked up and how the excitement an anticipation was too intense and that it just exploded before he had a chance to enjoy it.

“Tonight will be different,” he said, glancing over at Adam. Adam was pretty much flabbergasted by Peter’s speech and what was unfolding. Peter got up and went into the bathroom. When he returned he picked out a CD of music he thought would be nice and turned all the lights out in the archaic, musty old apartment except the lamp by the couch. He looked at Adam and said “ready?” and then he walked towards Adam’s bedroom. Peter stretched and had his shirt off and was undoing his pants as Adam used the bathroom. A slice of dim light from the living room gave a faint glow but it was pretty dark as a completely naked Peter climbed under the covers and waited for Adam.

Adam came in casually and said a soft “hi” to Peter as he removed his tee shirt revealing his smooth, white, boyish chest that was nice but not the Adonis like chest of Peter’s. He dropped his pants and boxers to the floor and climbed in with Peter. Slowly he stroked Peter’s hand and their knees touched, but he was determined to go slow and even let Peter take the lead. Peter did initiate contact as he rubbed a hand across Adam’s face and pulled him closer. He nuzzled Adam’s face and neck with his cheek and then pursed his lips for a slow, quiet, gentle kiss. As Peter kissed Adam, he ran his hand up Adam’s leg and then felt his balls and cock, rubbing Adam to a splendid hardness. Adam was very careful and perhaps a bit afraid to touch Peter’s cock, but Peter surprised him again and pulled Adam’s hand over his own cock as he broke the kiss.

The two naked boys moaned in the dark as they rubbed each other’s cocks taking pleasure in every caress on the other boy’s manhood as they continued to nuzzle and kiss all over. The sheets were completely off and Peter enjoyed the feel of Adam’s balls cupped in his hands. He then continued to tenderly jack on Adam’s cock as Adam responded in kind. Peter was no stranger to pleasing a female lover with his mouth, and after all the years of receiving a blow job or reading about straight, bi or gay ones, he knew he wanted to pleasure Adam in this manner. He brought his head down to Adam’s midsection and began to rub his face all over Adam’s cock and balls. The scent and sensation was powerful and it stirred him on as his tongue reached out to taste another boy’s manhood for the first time. He enjoyed it much more than he thought he would and when he slipped his mouth over Adam’s cock it melted away his inhibitions as he wondered why he had waited so long to do this and why he was so afraid the last time.

Peter lovingly milked Adam’s cock in his mouth for quite some time. While still a novice he was good enough at it to make Adam swoon in his disbelief of what was happening. Peter would occasionally take his mouth off and lick up the entire shaft and Adam’s balls and then return the warm hard treat to his mouth. Now that the ice had been broke Peter felt relieved and energized and his own cock was steeled hard and dripping clear pre-cum. Adam whispered “I’m close” softly to Peter to warn him, but Peter was resolute in pleasuring Adam and making it up to him for the other night. Peter was now driven by his own intense desires and curiosity as well. Adam moaned in a muffled “MMMMMMMMM” and thrust upward to warn Peter again. Peter simply kept on going and let the milky cum squirt into his mouth in random but thick blasts.