Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dinky, cluttered study full of boxes and junk was cleared enough for a little space for Bobby to throw a sleeping bag; one night of sex does not gain access to the master bed after all. Bobby was happy though to be finally out on his own. With his guitar and what few belongings he did have he was certain his life would be better. That evening was spent quietly; the only real endeavor was a trip to the local coffee house.

The next day was Yvette’s day off with Peter going to work. Bobby was out for a while trying to find worthwhile employment, returning in the early afternoon with Yvette reading in the living room. Bobby was an avid reader too, it helped him escape from the drudgery of living with his father, and with few friends his intelligence soared for all the knowledge he garnered from reading. Yvette and Bobby chatted for a bit getting to know each other a little better. Then without any real lead in Yvette asked, “Bobby, are you gay”?

“I don’t know” Bobby responded honestly and calmly for such a pointed question.

Yvette continued “I saw you and Peter making love yesterday morning”. Bobby was a little shocked and did think that he might have heard something as he and Peter were in the midst of their encounter. However he was very calm and unmoved as was his nature as Yvette related “I had left my billfold on the table and was all the way to the station when I realized it. I couldn’t very well get to work without money so I had to return home. I was trying to be quiet and not wake you two, but I could not help but notice what was happening by the sounds coming from the bedroom, and I peeked in. It was very erotic, but I don’t know how to take it, quite honestly, though I suppose I must share some of the blame for starting it all last night”.

Bobby pondered the situation. He was really at loss for words, what do you say when someone asks you a question like that especially when you are found in bed with her man? He mulled over the question. Was he gay? In the sense that he didn’t act gay, talk gay, actively seek only homosexual contacts and didn’t really relate to the gay lifestyle, then no he was not really gay. In the sense that males with distant, dysfunctional, emotionless, absent or abusive fathers tend to have a greater propensity of seeking sex with other males, then the scale would tip towards gayness, especially with Bobby’s ambiguous gender image, boyish almost girlish features and long hair and lithe build.

He thought back about some incidents in his life. Gay guys and in some cases straight guys came on to him frequently, though he was fairly good at fending them off. There was an episode at a party a few years back that popped into his mind. An older good looking blonde guy of about 23 was partying with him and some girls at someone’s old house in the Borough. The blonde guy invited Bobby upstairs to get high, not just pot and Jack Daniels that was flowing down stairs, but some coke that he didn’t want to have to share with the others. They ended up in a quaint old bedroom with a low ceiling on the fourth floor away from everyone. They sat alone on the bed and did a few rails of the cocaine. Bobby was extremely high and the older guy knew it and told him how pretty he looked, placing his hand on Bobby’s. He picked it up and placed it over his crotch and started rubbing himself with Bobby’s hand. The older guy peeled off his tank top and unzipped his pants, standing up and letting them fall to the floor as he stood there naked and putting Bobby’ hand back on his large cock.

Bobby stroked it out of fear and intoxication as the blonde guy leaned forward and pushed his cock into Bobby’s face. Bobby opened up his mouth to accept the inevitable and began to suck the large thing as best he could. The blonde guy was actually a very good looking, well defined, slim, masculine guy with a great bod that girls swooned over. He was not the most kind or tactful person however, and had his way with his cock in Bobby’s mouth, eventually spurting a great quantity of cum in Bobby’s mouth as he held him there forcing him to take most of it with the rest dribbling out. This forceful sex act was not entirely pleasant to Bobby and further complicating this was that despite the lack of consent, it was an arousing situation that gave Bobby a big hard-on as he sucked this fellow’s cock.

The fellow knew Bobby was a quite out of it, especially after the coke, and in a moment of false compassion he told Bobby to get in to bed, that he was not going anywhere in his condition, nor did Bobby want to go anywhere after the humiliation of what had transpired. Bobby got into bed as the guy tucked him in and told him not to leave. Bobby’s head was spinning after the blonde guy left the room to rejoin the party. His cock was throbbing, despite the confusion the cock sucking he just performed left in his head. He took off his remaining clothes and masturbated himself to a climax before passing out. Later that evening he woke up to find the blonde guy jacking him off and fingering his hole with a well-lubed finger. This was a prelude to Bobby being fucked like a fem girl by the guy and being introduced to gay sex in a way of not his own choosing. The guy pushed his throbbing boner in and out of Bobby’s tight hole before squirting his sticky cum up Bobby’s chute. Though he was not fond of this situation he came again as the guy jacked off Bobby’s cock after he had finished fucking him. Luckily Bobby escaped in the early morning with the guy well passed out.

“I’m sorry, Yvette” was all Bobby could muster in his sincerity and gratefulness to be released from the numbing household of his father.

“Don’t be sorry, Bobby, like I said it was probably partly my fault that it happened. I don’t really understand it, though I heard a fragment about Peter before we got together that leads me to think he has an equal part in it”.

“Even before we ended up in bed we had a great time last night and think that you are a wonderful and talented person,” she continued. “Don’t be mad if I tell you this, but you really are very pretty for a boy”.

Bobby had heard this a lot and only a few times did he ever enjoy it. He thought back to another incident with a rather gay guy that he let pick him up and the two of them had a few days of consensual sex that was actually enjoyable for Bobby and was quite tender and loving, something Bobby really needed. This gay guy was a bit kinky and fem with a penchant toward cross-dressing. Though Bobby didn’t really understand it, he enjoyed it immensely when this gay fellow dressed him in panties and stockings along with makeup and perfume. Their lovemaking was spectacular with many extraordinary cum blasts on frilly panties and stockings and all over each other into their fem asses and mouth’s. Other than a really cool, horny girlfriend that he had for a while, his gay weekend with this fem guy was his best memory of sex until the last few days with Yvette and Peter.

“If that’s how you see me, then I suppose you would like to bathe me and dress me up”? Bobby blurted out. It was his come back to a sometimes-annoying statement about his feminine looks but also a subconscious longing to return to an exciting part of his sexuality. And who better to indulge his fem undercurrents that Yvette, the most feminine and beautiful of girls he had yet to be with.

“Would you like me too”? Yvette asked

Bobby nodded demurely.

“Here, have a glass of wine and I’ll draw the bath Bobby”. Yvette was enticed by this strange sexual prospect. She had never told Peter, but she had a bisexual experience with a girl in Catholic school when she was 16. Yvette was always very alluring and sought after by men; as early as 14 she was dating older boys, with her having a much older lover, a man over thirty, when she was 17. Peter was one of the few lovers that was relatively the same age. She had a tryst with the girl who was 17 at the time, in the class one year ahead of Yvette. It began when she was at the girl’s house trying on new clothes. Cathy was a slender light haired brunette who continually praised Yvette on her stunning good looks, always telling her how attractive she was. They were trying on blouses when Cathy offered to “help” with her bra.

“Here try this one on” she said as she gave Yvette a silky lace demi-bra. Yvette exposed her lovely breasts and Cathy was putting on the bra, “adjusting” and admiring Yvette’s feminine beauty when her hands found Yvette’s young, sensitive titties. She kneaded the supple breasts in her hands and the bra fell to the floor before it could be snapped into place. Soon Cathy exposed her own breasts, pressing them into Yvette’s. An innocent lesbian kiss followed and soon Cathy’s hands were traveling around Yvette’s exquisite little ass, peeling off her skirt.

They melted, trembling, into each other and were tenderly kissing and exploring each other’s feminine bodies on the bed. Yvette had masturbated herself before this time but the soothing touch of Cathy’s hand on her pussy drove her to untamed heights. With Cathy’s fingers on her clit and her other hand on her breasts and kissing her, Yvette melted into a sublime sexual trance. Slowly Cathy raised Yvette’s hips to remove her panties. Cathy slid to the floor and with Yvette’s feet on the floor and her back lying on the bed, gently spread her legs. A graceful cat-like tongue then probed Yvette’s sweet little slit and Cathy’s charming face made love to Yvette’s pussy, cascading her into sheets of previously undiscovered orgasmic bliss. Cathy’s hungry tongue lapped lovingly at this feminine prize till Yvette could take no more. A trembling Yvette received Cathy’s divine tongue to her mouth tasting her own feminine aroma as she still shook from the tremendous climax. She then returned the favor, bringing an amply stimulated Cathy to a quick shaking orgasm with a few thrusts of her fingers on Cathy’s panty covered pussy. Yvette discovered the true nature of her sexual being that day and though she was very discriminate and selective with her lovers, whoever was lucky enough to pass into her sexual threshold, they were blessed with unimaginable carnal pleasure.

As the old footed tub was filling with warm water and bubbles, Yvette returned to Bobby to take a few tokes of the weed to enhance the coming journey. At 3 in the afternoon, Peter would not be home till after 7 so the erotic bath could proceed at a leisurely pace. Candles and incense were burning in the old bathroom and Yvette led Bobby by the hand down the hall.

Yvette was absorbed by what was happening. Peter and her were infatuated with each other and engaged in devoted lovemaking almost at will. She didn’t need anyone else she surmised, but then why was she engaging in this unexpected little pursuit with Bobby. Her thoughts turned to what she saw when the two boys were naked and mouthing each other. She had been attracted to Bobby’s charming, mysterious sexuality out of being high and loving the way he played the guitar. His playing made her horny, but she did not know why. But what of Peter? You don’t engage in sex with another boy if you do not have some level of bisexual feelings. An offhand remark from a girlfriend about him sometime ago made her realize that Peter must have a greater degree of bisexuality than she realized for him to engage in sex with Bobby. The rumor by Peter’s old roommate was that Peter had perhaps spent the night at the apartment of a gay neighbor.

“Get in and relax. I will change clothes and be back in a minute,” Yvette said with a smile. Yvette returned with towels and a robe; she was wearing a robe herself. Bobby had tied his hair up and slipped into the warm, scented, sudsy bath. She bathed him delicately and in a leisurely manner. She lifted a leg and with her razor carefully shaved legs that were relatively free of hair anyway. He sat up in the bath enjoying the pampering as she lifted his arms and gently removed the little tufts of hair. She had him stand to continue her task and while the warm water had softened his hardness as he stood with his balls being shaved the firmness returned. She slipped his hardness into her mouth for a few tender sucks. It was then time to get out and Yvette toweled off Bobby in careful pats, put him in a robe and led him to the bedroom.

She powdered and perfumed him, pampering him in feminine indulgence. On this late afternoon in early October, the rays of the falling sun deepened the lavender hues of the bedroom casting a warm blush about the two feminine forms. Bobby was transfixed by the soft, smooth glow about him and patiently accepted the attention bestowed upon him as Yvette applied an accent of makeup. Soft eyeliner, shadow and a kiss of pale pink lipstick turned Bobby into a sultry creature.

“Take off your robe, Bobby” Yvette whispered as she rummaged through her lingerie drawer. Except for her many enchanting panties, she wore lingerie rarely, but still had some nice items acquired over the years. She pulled out some bright white stockings and a tiny lace garter belt and satin panties in dusty, muted pink.

Devotedly she helped Bobby with the stockings up his ever so smooth legs and placed the garter belt in place around his waist. With the charming white stockings now attached she had Bobby step into the pink panties and pulled them up his legs, patting them in place over his small ass and now excited penis. Yvette caressed his panty-clad penis stirring a soft moan from Bobby and then she removed her own robe.

Her attire was nearly the same as what Bobby had on, a garter belt and stockings and silky panties. Hers were all of the purest white and she had on an elegant, tiny bra, of the same pure white and she had heels on to complete the exquisite ensemble. The heels made her slightly tower over him and she stepped into Bobby and pressed her breasts against him as they both took each other’s derrière in their hands. She kissed him nimbly and parted from him a bit as they admired each other’s loveliness. His hands rose to touch her delicately encased breasts and she intoned him to unsnap the clasp in the front. He did so and she let it fall to the floor as Bobby deftly began to knead the flawless breasts in his trembling hands.

“Th..the eh er they are so beautiful” Bobby softly tried to say as their supple feminine beauty held sway in his hands and now steeled cock. He remembered them from the other night, but now they were his alone to worship.

“Thank you, Bobby” Yvette whispered. “Peter calls me the “queen of France” and calls my breasts the “royal treasury”.

*** It was true. From the very first moment Peter ever laid eyes on and fondled Yvette’s astonishing little titties, his rapture never waned in his lust to have them in his hands, his lips upon them (or his cock) or to simply be able to admire her naked chest. The delicate pear shaped twins were just enough size to be shapely but they were still quite smallish, yet they hung and shook with a regal shimmer, capped off with the most delicate and lovely pointy, luscious nipples. In a bra they looked like perfect fruit, nestled there, ready and ripe to be eaten. His favorite image of her was Yvette topless in a pair of ragged, faded jeans, her dark hair spilling down, framing the bareness of her upper body. It may have come from a spark of some sexy jeans ad that the power of modern media burned into his psyche, but anytime she wore those jeans he made it his quest to get any clothing from the waist up off to indulge his fantasy image, whether or not she let him succeed at this pursuit.

Yvette was flattered by Peter’s infatuation about the “royal treasury”. He related to her a whimsical story about how an ancient king of France was so enamored with the queen’s divine breasts that a champagne glass was molded from them to honor their beauty. Long ago Peter he was at a wedding where champagne was being served in the short, open “coupe” champagne glass (versus the tall, narrow champagne “flute”). A bartender wryly told him the story and it didn’t register at the time, but after he started dating Yvette and he found out about her French heritage (and her delightful breasts) he became excited with the connection. He brought home a bottle of champagne one night along with two of the champagne coupes. He declared her royal lineage and insisted she remove her blouse so he could prove it by matching the glass to the breast. She thought he was being silly, but that is why she adored him, regardless if there was any truth to the tale.

Yvette let Peter place the glasses on her breasts with the chill immediately hardening her nipples into pointy little morsels. A topless Yvette and a determined Peter were soon drinking champagne from the glasses. Peter took it a step further and had Yvette lean over and dip her luscious titties in the amber liquid and he promptly licked the bubbly off the tasty treats. Before long he was naked and promising to give Yvette a pearly salute from his royal cannon as he titty fucked her on the living room floor. Indeed he nearly did, but Yvette was so charged too that she insisted the “king” fire the royal cannon in the queen’s chamber and they fucked a thrashing fuck all over the floor, with the neighbors surely hearing this majestic event.

*** Bobby in all his fem finery was still masculine enough to appreciate Yvette’s feminine jewels as the velvet delicacies yielded in his hands. Yvette threw her head back and sighed at the loving attention her breasts were receiving. She slid her hands down to Bobby’s panty covered ass pulling the satin-sheathed hardness in front into her own silk cover pussy.

Falling to her knees she ran her hands up the back of Bobby’s legs, now smooth and soft and encased in bright white stockings. As her hands traveled along, leaving the silkiness of the stockings and passing over the bare flesh of his upper legs they came to the dusty pink panties covering his now fem derrière. Yvette heaved a quiet sigh and pressed the side of her lovely face into the hardness encased in satin as her hands moved up the back of Bobby’s legs. Her gentle touch slid in under the panties from underneath and felt the two globes of Bobby’s soft ass in each hand as she nuzzled her face into his hard panty covered cock, now sticky with pre cum. She kneaded and touched them with care, much as Bobby had done to her breasts. Yvette’s slender middle finger found Bobby’s tiny rosebud opening, almost by accident, as she groped his rear, eliciting a noticeable shudder from Bobby.

Yvette pursued this course with gentle vigor, increasing Bobby’s obvious stimulation. She began to wonder if there was something innate in this region that so excited the bisexuality in boys. When she was with Peter, he turned almost wolf-like whenever she fingered his puckered behind, many times it was his hand leading her fingers to that erogenous spot to stimulate it as they made love. She then thought a little more about it and wondered. It was evident to her that bi and gay males pleasure each other with their mouths on their penises, but though she was aware of it, vaguely, she hadn’t given much thought to the other ways gays engage in sex copulating with penis in rectum. Bobby’s obvious stimulation at her fingers in his little pucker teamed with Peter’s frequent enjoyment at her touch in the same region gave her an interesting revelation.

It was over a year ago and her and Peter had just moved in together. Peter in all his boyish exuberance had presented Yvette with a shapely, life like replicate of a penis and its accompanying lube. She asked what was it for, to which he replied “its for you”!

“Why would I need that when I have the real thing in you” she said as she slapped him across the arm.

“You could you use it when I’m away” was his smirky retort.

“Well, Peter, unlike you, I can wait a few hours or days to get my satisfaction, even if you are away. Maybe we should use it on you” Yvette amusingly threatened. They wrestled over it in playful abandon, and though it was remove from the package, it ended up in the nightstand and was never brought out again, at least not when she was around.