Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fear of discovery about his bi affair haunted Peter, but as time went on he thought less & less about it and started living a more serene and pleasant life. He got into heavily into music and started back at college, he had dropped out sometime in his freshman semester the year before. It was there that he met Yvette. They both had common acquaintances and were attracted to each other, but from a distance and both were rather shy about the other. One of Yvette’s friends, Julia, made a point to her that she was going to snag Peter before any other girl could. Yvette was envious but said and showed nothing. She knew she might have a chance with Peter, as Julia was very attractive, she also had a rather annoying personality and didn’t think Peter would like her.

Yvette, Julia, Peter and a few other students were at the student lounge one day and Julia was hitting hard on Peter and flirting up a storm. Peter was fairly unmoved and was doodling on a napkin with his pen. At an opportune time he flipped the underside of the napkin up showing it to Yvette. It read:

“She annoys me – I rather be with you”. Yvette smiled knowingly and Peter and her registered nothing the rest of the time with the others. Yvette left with Julia and another girl as Julia complained that Peter was not taking the bait of her flirtations.


“Oh you don’t know, he might just be gay,” Yvette said hoping to throw Julia off the trail, but not knowing how close to the truth that might be, realizing nothing at that point of Peter and Adam. As things had it Julia deepened her quest about Peter. A scrap of information from Suzy or Claire about Peter & Adam led Julia to the disappointing conclusion of her amorous intentions with Peter might be for naught. Much later after Yvette and Peter had been together for a while Julia shared what she had heard with Yvette, who blew it off at the time thinking it was not possible.

For Peter and Yvette it was quite different. The spark had been lit and they started seeing each other at school and doing things out together, but taking it slow. They would read and study together in the library, have coffee at the café down the street or stroll together by the river talking about music, their lives and the world. They were mainly friends and neither tried to push it more than that. Yvette would lock her arm in Peter’s as they walked and it was a friendly gesture that showed her affection. When they parted from these walks it was a sweet smile from both of them as they went on their ways. As time went on their affection for each other grew and they knew when the time came it would be an amiable intensification of their relationship.


Strolling back from a night of music at a local club Peter and Yvette walked by the river on a spring night that was trying to be warm but still cool enough by the river to produce a chill. Yvette held tightly on Peter’s arm to stay warm and as they approached her place. She pulled out her key and took Peter by the hand with nothing being said. Once inside her apartment, as soon as it was clear that Yvette’s roommate was not in she took Peter by both hands and looked up into his eyes. They kissed a soft kiss, experiencing the union of each other’s being in a gentle way.

The kissing grew in intensity and their hands caressed each other’s bodies with the strength of their growing passion. Peter’s hands found Yvette’s soft breasts and he carefully kneaded them through her cotton shirt. The touch of Peter’s hands on her tender jewels made her moist in her pants and she returned his touch with a fierce kiss. She was the first to initiate it as she stopped for a moment and pulled her top off. She wanted to feels Peter’s hands on her flesh and to let him see her naked chest. Peter’s arousal grew as he saw and felt Yvette’s perfect little titties for the first time. His touch on the lovely little orbs was heavenly and she gave a spine tingling shiver as his lips found her exquisite nipples, one as a time.

The pointy little nipples of Yvette’s magnificent breasts tasted divine to Peter and intoxicated his senses. She was unbuttoning his shirt as he continued to admire her perfect chest with his hands & his eyes. Peter threw back his head as Yvette’s lips found his chest. His handsome masculine beauty awed her and soon the two stood topless there in the apartment. Their kissing and nuzzling resumed as naked chest pressed against naked chest. Again she started it as her hands found the top of his jeans. They were both soon fumbling at each other’s zippers, glancing up to look each other in the eyes then back down to the task at hand. Peter’s hardness sprang out encased by his boxers. Yvette then went to her knees, as she pulled down his jeans and boxers in one slow tug. Peter stepped out of the pile and stood there in his naked hardness. Wearing only his white shell necklace his fantastic body radiated a sexual image that Yvette yearned for. She rose and encased his cock with the soft touch of her feminine hands, bringing forth a sexual moan from Peter. Yvette took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

The sight of the alluring Yvette topless in her faded jeans was magic on Peter’s senses. Her long dark hair framed her white silky feminine chest and the jeans crowned this image for him. She stroked lightly on his cock as he helped her out of the jeans. Soon she was standing by him wearing only a simple pair of skimpy white cotton panties. Her feminine form was divine with lovely little titties, smooth taut stomach and gentle crease outlining her navel, tiny waist, gentle hips with their slight indentation in from the curve of the hipbones, her petite and rounded little ass and her slender and shapely smooth legs and calves. Her naked back was divine and the nakedness of it with her delicate shoulder blades was heaven to see and touch.

Peter cuddled her soft panty covered tush in his hands as they melted into each other’s arms. They returned to kissing on the necks, behind the ears, shoulders, nibbling gently the earlobes, rubbing the sides of their faces together in out-and-out enchantment in uncovering the intimacy of each other’s being.

Peter’s fingers brushed across the front of Yvette’s thin panties. The thin material clung to her femininity as he gently massaged her crease producing a whimper of gladness from Yvette and another bite on his earlobe, this time a more forceful one. With his middle finger Peter reached back as far as he could then brought it firmly along the dampened crease sheathed in the thin panties and then back again as Yvette quivered to the touch. With two fingers he rubbed the area tenderly with the fabric of the panties acting like a sensual sandpaper, smoothing and soothing her femininity as she pressed it again his fingers in direct proportion to her increasing desire. This affectionate massage between her legs with his strong but caring fingers made Yvette pull Peter down onto the bed as the intensity of her arousal made her weak in standing.

With Peter now on his back Yvette climbed over him and kissed him frantically and he continued to marvel at the softness of her ass in his hands. Draping her titties over his mouth she lowered the lovely little fruits one at a time into his hungry mouth letting him taste their sensual sweetness as her soft hair cascaded around him. His cock ached and she reached back to touch it in-between her offering her delicate little breasts to his willing lips. Yvette rose over Peter’s chest on her knees as his two hands rose up to feel her lovely titties again. Peter kept palming and kneading one of her titties and his other hand dropped down to again touch her panty-covered crease between her legs.

His curiosity about seeing the flesh inside led him to stop for a moment and start to pull down the panties from the sides. She stepped up off the bed for a moment so Peter could continue removing her panties and finally reveal the rest of her nakedness to him. She returned to her previous position with her knees on either side of his chest as he marveled in wonder at the loveliness bared before him. Yvette’s pussy was the most exquisite to ever grace his presence. It was trimmed close and was soft, subtle, smooth and lovely, a gentle crease, as she rose up over his face offering it to him. Her loveliness settled on his mouth and as his tongue found its way in, he had never before experienced such a lovely feminine occurrence.

It tasted divine, not like anything of flesh or humanity but of a bed of scented roses. Peter’s tongue worked its way gently across the dampness and slipped in-between the soft labial lips shuddering Yvette’s composure as he held her pretty ass in his hands. Yvette’s gently but forcefully ground her pussy into Peter’s handsome face as he alternated caressing her rear and her soft aroused titties with his hands. Yvette leaked her desire all over Peter’s mouth and tongue and was cumming in waves in trembling fashion. The orgasms were unrelenting for quite sometime as the feel of his hands on her titties and the wet raspy-ness of his tongue plummeted her into a time stopping trance.

As the pleasurable waves subsided again she reached back to feel Peter’s leaking cock, all sticky with clear pre-cum and steeled hard as stone. The warm, sticky, spongy flesh encasing his rigid manhood felt charming in her hands and to Peter’s continued arousal as well. She climbed off his chest and went down to his throbbing member. Yvette’s draped her soft, lovely titties one at a time over Peter’s cock, carefully applying varying degrees of touch or pressure with her nipples and tender breasts, titty fucking him from above. She surmised that this might be too much stimulation and ached to feel Peter inside her. As she lifted her titty and pointy nipple away from his cockhead it was coated in pre-cum and a delicate string dangled like a clear erotic strand connected from nipple to cock head. As she rose up further away from the cock the thread of pre-cum broke and snapped in a line over the soft underside of her titty and down her front.

Yvette climbed onto Peter and placed his cock at the warm, moistened, aroused opening. She slid her pussy over the handsome cock as Peter felt the wonderful tightness of her femininity engulf his manhood. She ground the cock up into herself and melted all over again in a wave of sensual pleasure. Peter could not believe how sweet and awesome this whole lovemaking was unfolding and he once more felt her charming breasts in his hands as Yvette continued to ride his cock with a possessed fervor.

Peter’s passion was peaking and he rolled Yvette onto her back and started fucking her in long, hard, deep powerful thrusts as she kissed him all over his face and held on for the ride. He came in a long powerful blast as Yvette thrashed about and shook in a frenzy and clawed her fingers into his back. His last deep powerful thrusts sent Yvette again over the edge and as they dissolved into the loving warmth of each other’s body. Their union was absolute and it was quite a number of minutes before they stirred apart and began to gently kiss and nuzzled each other and whispered “wow” and whispered each other’s names. They had known each other for quite some time and they both knew in time this perfect moment might arrive, but they had no idea how truly wonderful it would be and how they would feel so dearly about one another. Almost simultaneously they whispered, “I love you” to each other and they both knew it was so. Sleep found them soon after this as the warmth and closeness continued in their hold upon the other.

In the morning the noises of Yvette’s roommate stirred her out of her blissful slumber. She put on a robe and made her way to the bathroom. She retrieved their pile of clothing from the living room as her roommate grinned silently from the kitchen and brought it back to her room. Peter in his boxers left for a moment before returning and closed the door. Yvette was again naked and under the sheets and smiled softly at Peter, who removed his boxers and stood naked for a moment in his white shell necklace before he climbed back into bed with Yvette. The image of Peter’s striking nude male body stirred Yvette’s fascination for him. His moppy heady of golden brown hair and bright handsome face led down to his taut and smooth masculine chest and hard flat stomach. His penis was half hard in its forest of manly hair as he slid under the covers to be with Yvette.

She reached out to caress his face as Peter kissed her with passion and longing. Her feminine scent aroused his desire even more as their bare bodies joined. Their hands roamed over each other as the morning light revealed to each other their naked splendor. Yvette’s hand found Peter’s hardening cock as the springy fleshy rod grew to her touch and Peter’s hands found her soft, round feminine derrière. Soon his face was in her soft luscious breasts and she rolled her eyes as his mouth and tongue bathed the sensitive mounds of pleasure. She continued to jack on his cock as his hands made their way between her legs to caress her femininity. He stroked in tenderly with his fingers and the entire sensual scene was permeating his being.

Peter’s lust for Yvette’s femininity drove him to bring his face back down between her legs. His tongue parted the tiny smooth lips and the sensual aroma was every bit as stimulating as last night. Yvette’s lithe and petite body pressed against Peter’s face as he again relished the taste of his new lover. He had been with a number of women before, but none as charming, beautiful and appealing as Yvette. Her pussy was so petite and delicate that it seemed his mouth could not get enough of the dainty feminine opening as he continued to lick it and stab his tongue in as far as it could go as he held her soft round cheeks in his hands to give optimum access. So tantalizing was this feast that Peter’s tongue took a few stabs up Yvette’s other opening, further amplifying her enchantment from Peter’s adoring interest in this region.

Yvette writhed and whimpered as Peter’s tongue worked its magic back on her celestial opening, sending her again to an orgasmic precipice she had rarely known since Cathy had probed her womanhood years before. In a tizzy she soon went over the abyss as waves of sensual fulfillment raked her body, shaking and whispering repeatedly “Oh Peter, Oh Peter, Oh Peter”! Her heartbeat quickened as her body stiffened from the climax and as she gradually went limp Peter rose up and pierced the moistened gap with his pleasant cock, now longing to be within her.

The filling up of her femininity with his manhood melted Yvette’s senses yet again as Peter’s kisses were intense and his fondling of her tiny, graceful breasts clouded her consciousness. With his face nuzzling her shoulders, neck and ears and his cock deep inside her Peter continued to devotedly fuck his love. Her scent once more sent Peter to the other side as his cock blasted its creaminess within the inner recesses of her warm, tight wetness as they both gasped in excited, passionate release. Today’s lovemaking was every bit as wonderful and exciting as last night’s first time. Peter and Yvette knew it was something special and worried not a bit about being late to class or work or anything else on this day.

From that point on their lives were joined. Their love and relationship grew and they were an easy going but very loving couple. It didn’t matter what activity they were involved in, just being around each other was fun enough. In a way they were opposites with Yvette raised fairly strictly by her parents in her large catholic family and Peter with his responsible, hardworking but loving and more liberal upbringing. They were independent and didn’t intrude on the other’s breathing space and never quarreled, a few minor disagreements, but nothing more sever than that. Their sex life was nothing short of spectacular with their emotional bond leading to greater and greater intimacy.

***

As Bobby was in the shower Peter mulled over his situation. Though he enjoyed his sexual episodes with him today and in the days before he was glad that Bobby was getting his own place so Peter could sort out what had happened and not let things get too complicated. Bobby seemed to sense Peter’s uneasiness. Bobby in some respects was gaining a bit of insight on his own feelings and every day away from his father was like a day out of jail. Before Peter left for work that day he helped Bobby move what little belongings he had to his new apartment.

That evening, Peter and Yvette were in bed holding each other and talking, not really initiating any sexual play. They talked about Bobby getting his own place and how it was good for him and what a nice guy and talented musician he was. Peter was oblivious to the fact that Yvette knew anything of his sexual activities alone with Bobby and Peter knew nothing of Yvette’s little bath and lingerie play with Bobby. Yvette might have felt a little guilty about her interlude with Bobby had she not known about Peter and Bobby making love that one morning.

“Do you think Bobby is gay?” Yvette asked Peter out of the blue, catching him off guard.

“I…I… I guess he could be” Peter fumbled, getting very uncomfortable about the conversation leading to this realm.

“I would guess that he is at least very bi. He’s so pretty for a boy; I can see why other men might be tempted to explore his alluring appearance” Yvette said, trying to look Peter in the eyes, trying to draw anything out of Peter and to almost give her understanding to the possibility that he was capable of bi behavior. Peter tried hard not to look Yvette in the eyes and she knew he was having an awkward time with this as their eyes met briefly before Peter turned away almost knowing that she knew.

“Is it exciting to be with a guy”? Yvette asked coyly, but trying not to look Peter in the eyes and embarrass him. “I heard a trifling about you and a boy named Adam from Julia” Yvette continued, purposely not giving Peter time to answer the question. “I dismissed it at the time, but I guess since Bobby has been here it makes more sense to me now” she continued. Yvette then related to Peter just as she had to Bobby about the morning she came back for her billfold and discovered them in bed together.

Peter’s walls came crashing down inside of him. The day he feared the most, his bisexual encounters being discovered, was now revealed to another person, no, not just another person revealed to the person he loved the most, Yvette. He knew this day might surely come, but like a collision, he had no control in the fact that it happened and was here now, exposed and painful like emotional debris.

Peter stared out, bowled over, not knowing what to say. “ I love you, Yvette” was an honest emotion and about all he could muster. Yvette sensed that she had taken things to water perhaps too deep to handle.

“I’m not mad Peter, I guess I am just curious and want to know more about it and about you. As far as I can tell you and I haven’t changed the way we feel about each other since Bobby came into our house. I told Bobby that I feel somewhat responsible since I really was the one who started it the other night” she said as she snuggled her head into Peter’s chest as they talked.

“Yvette, it just happened so fast. I have never looked for that sort of thing ever since we were together. Really, other than Bobby, that other boy Adam was the only one” he said in all honesty. “Bobby literally was naked in our bed and one thing led to another. I guess I’m a very sexual creature and perhaps my curiosity led me to be with Adam, but that’s really not me or who I am. I’m not gay and don’t prefer men over you, I’d be crazy” he continued. “Adam came on to me and like I said, I was very curious. I suppose you could say I’m bisexual because some parts of it were enjoyable to me, but emotionally there’s nothing there when it came to sex with them. It was almost like jacking off to a fantasy and then the fantasy was happening live in person with him.”

1...45678...11