All Comments on 'Brandy is a Fine Girl'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't believe it.

Goldigger using acting skills to snare sugar daddy..

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 8 years ago
Very well done

In my opinion this is the best story you've ever written. It was bright, witty, and engaging throughout. The sex was there, but it was all done with style and grace. It was hot as hell, but you had to use your imagination to keep up with it. All in all a very fine effort thank you very much.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
A Bonafide Sucker

I agree with the comment about Brandy being a gold-digger. You'd think that an experienced roué like our 49 year old hero would recognize the species, but I guess sometimes you believe what you want to believe. 3*

BrettJBrettJabout 8 years agoAuthor
from the author

While two of you readers may think Brandy is a gold digger, ye author can assure you she is not. Her affection is genuine, based on her admiration for Jake as a kind man and her rescuer. I myself have dated younger women - some girls just like us "oldsters". Thanks for the comments, more work soon to come!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
Everyone is getting what they want

Everyone is happy

why quibble?

Enjoy each other, be content with the relationship, smile as you go to sleep with another smile of satisfaction.

thanks for the story.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Gold digger? I don't

see it. I think, from the description and the interaction between all of the characters, that she is a free spirit and enjoys a bit of the "bohemian" lifestyle of an artist. If this is just the first of a series I look forward to reading the rest, if not then I have really enjoyed this slice of Jake's life. Well written and enjoyable on the whole. Thanks for sharing your talent and your story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
A good story

It got to the end too soon. It went from starting to date to married, with very little development of the relationship between these two events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely

Certainly you marry her. AFTER you get her signature on an iron clad pre-nup. I mean, she very well could be a scorpion, Senor Frog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He sounds like a weak wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous