Brandy is a Fine Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

"Enough baby, enough," she gasped as she moved towards me again. "I want to have you in me, I want us to make love and to fuck. I may look delicate, but I'm all wildcat. I'm going to show you exactly what I mean by that, right now!"

Brandy proceeded to demonstrate just what the heck she was talking about by mounting me and then, turning into a hot and sexy tornado full of fun. She moved down on my cock at first and slowly, but picked up speed at a very rapid pace. She hadn't exaggerated one iota, if anything, she had understated her sexual prowess. She moved atop of me like I was one of those "broncos" in a cowboy bar. She fucked me for dear life and my cock almost felt as if it was on fire. I wasn't complaining then or now, I loved every minute of it. She used a lot of profanity and it seemed a bit odd coming from such a sweet face, but that was also part of the appeal."Fuck my fucking cunt, you motherfucker!" is just one of the slews of profanity I recall. There was not one single thing she could have done that evening that was anything but erotic and she even begged me to pull her hair, smack her ass and paw her gorgeous tits. I'm no fool, I gave her everything she wanted and everything I had. We collapsed in a sweaty mess and when we both recovered, we went at it again. I loved it when I was on top of her, her gorgeous legs locked around my back and her high heels digging in. It hurt, but it was damned good hurt!

Brandy insisted I come back to the bar the next night and again, I walked her home. This time, she had a leather outfit that also had chains joining the strips and leaving most of her body uncovered. She added six-inch stiletto heels to the ensemble and snarled that she wanted to be fucked like a whore. Of course, you can all imagine what the end result of that was. Another night, she wore a brunette wig and claimed to be her "sister". We role-played that she was a horny slut intent on seducing her sister's man. And so it went ...

Angela wanted all of the intimate details, so I made her a deal. I traded her a story for one of her and Candy, with the promise I'd incorporate it into an upcomingShauna Shaw novella. Yikes - the tale was so steamy, I'm not sure I will be able to use it - I might have to publish it elsewhere under a pseudonym.

Brandy adores my favorite fans and they adore her. In fact, she teases me by saying she might just have to go out with the two of them and see what the three of them can get up to. Angela grinned at Brandy and said a hot redhead, a sassy brunette and a sexy blonde can get up to a lot of things, then she smiled sweetly at me while Brandy patted my crotch suggestively.

So what do you do with a woman like Brandy? You marry her, that's what you do. I'm taking in the lovely vision of my wife enjoying our new home and I know one thing for certain. I made the best decision of my entire life.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12