All Comments on 'Connie Cums Back'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
widower69widower69about 17 years ago
Don't Worry

I've read some of your other work and this one is just as enjoyable. Would love to hear about her taking it through the back door

BrettJBrettJabout 17 years agoAuthor
More from the Author

Wow. I have NEVER written a story that was as universally HATED as this one. Which surprises me, because "Cheating Wives" is such a popular subject in Erotic Fiction. I tried to explain the character's motivation - she is being IGNORED by a man who just goes through the motions. Was that not apparent? Nor is she entirely meant to be sympathetic, which is why there is another part to this story. I am sorry it hit such a sour note. One person said "You seemed to delete all comments, which is censorship." [ paraphrasing here ] Nope - if someone could have told me WHAT I did wrong and how I failed to convey motivations, what I could have done to make the story BETTER, those comments would still be here. However, I will plead to a bit of indulgence - very hard to read how much people HATED a story. I hope they enjoy the next Chapter more, those that will bother to read it. Oh - and what I meant by "Anonymous" - how do I know it isn't just one person, posting over and over again? This has happened to other LIT authors, myself included. Stick with me folks, I may not be perfect, but at least I tried something new, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Connie the bitch

Geoff should just dump her she cares only for herself and know one else .

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago

Cool, skanky wifey decides to not tell the hubby she "loves" what she need, or try to show him instead of telling, by dressing in the clothes she use to whore herself in... No instead, while he is in a horrible state from working to provide for her, she fucks around... What a bike she is... One of the few stories of yours that I WONT favourite or give 5 stars... 1 for this one.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The reason I wasn't happy with it

Your explanation of her motives for what she's doing just doesn't work. It sounds too much like a male view of the things a woman desires and needs.

Most women in this kind of situation would have gone to talk to somene who would offer a sympathetic ear rather than dive into something so potentially destructive.

The picture you initially painted was of a wife who missed her husband being WITH her rather than simply missing him being IN her.

I'm sorry (feel free to delete this if you want to) but I couldn't find any sense of Constance/Connie being anything like a real person.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

People hate his cheating wife and author wonders why?

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Interesting that a wife who seems to be intelligent (though not very wise) and claims to love her husband doesn't talk. She never shares her feelings or her desires. Well written but, just sad....not very erotic. Kind of like watching a trainwreck of boxcars of puppies hitting a school bus at a street crossing.

It just looks like it will end badly.

That being said, good grammar and proper spacing. Easy story to follow. Well laid out. Good writing.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous