Daddy's Baby, Daddy's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Thomas returned the favor, it was the only gentlemanly thing to do. His mother's pussy was remarkably tight, after many years, lots of hard fuckings and two kids. It was still ripe and wet, with dark lips and a heady smell he still found intoxicating. He sipped, licking, sucked and stroked his mother's cunt until she was snarling in erotic rage.

"Fuck me, you big-dicked son of mine. Fuck the shite out of me, fuck that cunt the way you know I like it, fuck it hard and don't stop until I tell ye!" Thomas always found it sexy that some of his mother's brogue would slip out when she was at her hottest. He pulled her to him, her long legs resting on his shoulders, and proceeded to fuck her as hard as she could. He always took his time with Bethany, she liked to be brought to the brink, but once there, she wanted it hard, deep and intense – so he gave her just what she craved, a hard dicking with all the power he could muster!

Odd how she and Eryn were so different – Eryn liked it slow and sensual, almost like a massage with sex as an afterthought. Although judging from his Uncle Carl, perhaps that was because it was a contrast. Carl wasn't a cruel man, but he was very no-nonsense, so would almost say brusque. Only Eryn and Angel seemed to be able to temper that quality in him.

This was not the time to be thinking about the rest of his family, this was time to fuck the wild, sensual, mature she-cat beneath him, the snarling, feral fuckstress that was his mother. Bethany hissed and yelped, feeding him as much of her cunt as she could manage to hunch forward, loving it all, wanting it all, needing it all. One time, she had managed to position herself so that he was fucking her like a piledriver – ramming it into her so hard, she was seeing stars. Bethany had loved every minute of it.

Her strong hands held on tight, nails digging into his flesh – leaving little red marks. Thomas was glad he worked at home most days, it would be hard to explain those marks to people. On the few occasions he did enjoy the company of another woman in bed, he merely grinned and said, "Well, y'know ..." Usually the woman would demand proof of the skills that earned him those marks, which he was only too happy to provide.

His dick always seemed harder, he always seemed to last longer, when he was fucking his mother. She knew every trick to keep him hard – she'd slow down the tempo of their fucking, or move in a certain way, or clench her pussy muscles around his cock – and he would last. Thomas often wondered why his father so often went away on business, neglecting this mature wildcat – but the one time he asked, his mother had given him the simplest of explanations. "Your father and I --- well, 'don't ask, don't tell' probably covers most of it, Thomas!" she said with a subtle grin.

Somehow, he couldn't imagine his father with a mistress, but perhaps that was his own innate predjudices. He could feel Bethany's body tense beneath him, like it always did, the onset of her orgasm triggered his own. He let himself go, not fearing cumming in her pussy, she wasn't about to get pregnant. Bethany followed suit moments later.

Snuggling with her son on the bed for a while, she grinned. "It's too bad your Aunt Eryn isn't here, you know how she loves to clean me up after you've cum in my pussy!" she said, tousling his hair and teasing him. "Oh well, I'd better clean up, dinner will be nearly ready and that daughter of yours needs to be fed. Promise me, you'll put my time away tomorrow to good use!"

Thomas indicated he would. He was still incredulous that his daughter found him sexually desirable, but it was time to put this demon to rest once and for all. Angel needed to know that the lines of communication were always open, that she could talk to him and then she could move on with her life.

Bethany was up bright and early the next morning, joining her son for a quick shower and "rub and tickle" session, then off to start her day. She teased her son that his aunt had been disappointed in not being invited last evening, so she expected a rain check in the near future. Thomas grinned and told Bethany that Eryn was welcome in his bed anytime.

"That is, if my granddaughter doesn't monopolize your time once she gets her claws into you" she said, kissing him as she went out the door.

Thomas sat at the kitchen table, finishing his waffles and sipping a coffee. This was going to be an epic day, no doubt of that. His relationship with Angel was going to change for good, but he knew they'd weather the storm.

Angel bounded down the stairs minutes later, wearing the Rose Velour robe he'd given her for her last birthday. Hair slightly unkempt, cheeks flushed, she was beautiful even just awakening. She gave Thomas a peck on the cheek and poured herself a coffee with a large serving of cream, sitting beside her father.

"Morning Daddy. Where's Grams?"

"She's gone for a Spa Day with Aunt Eryn."

Angel giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Is that a Spa Day or a Spa Day, Daddy?"

"I don't get you, hun."

"I know what goes on during those Spa Days Daddy. I've seen Grams and Aunt Eryn sneak a kiss when Gramps or Uncle Carl aren't looking – then I put two and two together, often when Gramps is away too long, Grams and Auntie Eryn go away for a day. I'm not a child Daddy!" Angel said dismissively.

"It doesn't seem odd to you?"

Angel walked over to the toaster and put an English Muffin in. "No Daddy, they're both women – not as if they're gonna get pregnant or anything. Besides, I've kissed a girl, it's no biggie!"

Thomas tried to remain calm and not choke on his coffee as his beautiful young daughter spoke so matter-of-factly about kissing another woman. These were modern times and she was a sophisticated woman in some ways, but still ---

"You've kissed another girl?"

Spreading Grape Jelly on her muffin, Angel nodded. "Mmm-hmm, a few of the cheerleading squad made out once. Her name's Tia, don't think you know her. We played and kissed and fondled a little, no big whoop." Angel sat back down at the table and crossed her legs, her robe parting. Her legs, long and sleek and smooth, were now on display.

"Angel, we need to talk."

Something in the serious tone of her father's voice upset the girl. "Daddy, what is it? Is it Mom?" Despite the only periodic contact Lorraine had with her daughter, Angel still worried about her welfare.

"What? Oh no honey, sorry. Your grandmother and I were talking about you yesterday and she told me I needed to talk with you."

"What about?"

"Your social life – or rather, your lack of it."

"Daddy, I have friends, I go out ... "

Thomas put up his hand. "According to your grandmother – and I concur – not enough. You don't have a boyfriend, never have, to the best of my knowledge. And now this little confession. Angel honey, are you gay? Do you like girls? It's okay if you do, no one will judge you."

Angel sighed and leaned in to her father, brown eyes wide. "No Daddy, I'm not gay – and I don't like girls – well, I do, for fun at times – but I mean, they're only a diversion."

"So – the question becomes, why aren't you dating more actively?"

The question hung in the air for a minute before Angel answered. "Daddy, I think maybe you know the answer to that question."

He looked at Angel quizzically. She sighed again and came over to her father, sitting on his lap, her arms around his neck. She looked down at her father with nothing but love and admiration. "The answer is, silly Daddy, because no boy can measure up to you. You're smart and kind and easy on the eyes. You have a big heart and you're intelligent – even if you are blind to what's right in front of you."

Thomas looked at her, unblinking. Angel took the bull by the horns. She leaned forward and slid her tongue into his mouth, Thomas barely cognizant of what was going on.

"You're the only man for me Daddy, I have always wanted you as a lover. I'm not waiting any longer Daddy, it's all out in the open. I want you to take me to your bed, make love to me, fuck my brains out and let me be your woman!"

Thomas' heart felt as if it was going to pound through his chest. It was, almost word-for-word, what Bethany had told him yesterday. Angel slid from his lap and stood up, in front of him.

"I think you want this too Daddy, if those admiring glances you've been shooting in my direction the last little while are any indication. Want to see what you're getting, Daddy?" she flirted.

Thomas couldn't form any words, so he just nodded. Giggling, Angel let her robe drop to the floor. She stood in front of him, a vision in pink lace, her top matching the tiny panties she wore, skin dusky and lightly tanned. Her long brown hair falling halfway down her back, lips full and inviting. She leaned in and pressed her soft lips to his, then moved away.

"Give me 5 minutes Daddy – finish your coffee – and then come upstairs to your bedroom. For today though, it can be our bedroom Daddy – although sleep isn't on the agenda." She slid her finger against his lips and sashayed away.

Thomas sat there, unable to move. He fought with himself – could he really do this, have sex with his own daughter? The subject had been broached, so there was no going back to the Status Quo, but still --- hell and be damned, she was old enough to make her own decisions – just as he had been when he'd began sleeping with Bethany. He gulped down the remainder of his coffee, barely noticing it had gotten cold, and made his way upstairs.

In the space of less than two minutes, Thomas figured he thought about backing out, oh, say – one hundred times. This wasn't right, every instinct told him he was wrong for doing this – but his own common sense overcame them. It was no different than his own experiences with Bethany, he rationalized. She had told him in on uncertain terms that she wanted it, nor was she a child. She was a woman – a sexy, voluptuous, slinky, desirable young woman who he would have slept with in the blink of an eye, had she not been his daughter. He had lived an unconventional life up to this point, why stop now?

He opened the door to his bedroom and saw Angel lying on the bed, reclining on a pillow, the top of her lacy nightie pulled to one side. For the first time, he saw one of his daughter's breasts, unencumbered by bra or bikini top. It was round and soft, with a wide, dark nipple. She smiled when she saw him.

"I prepared myself for you, Daddy darling" she purred in a tone he'd never heard her use before. He moved closer to the bed and saw she'd done just that. She wore a smoky mascara on her eyes and had lined them, her brown eyes looked even richer and more inviting. On her soft lips, she'd donned a dark red lipstick, they glistened and beckoned for a kiss. She smelled of a Jasmine scent he liked and on her feet, she wore lacy, sexy little socks and very naughty, clear-plastic "fuck me" shoes with a high heel. She smiled at him.

"I wore all this for you, I've been saving some of it. Like?" she cooed.

LIKE? Words failed him. She was devastating. She was sexy personified. She was every man's dream, sexy, impish, lovely, naughty – Thomas figured that at any minute he'd wake from a dream.

"Mmm-hmm" was all he managed to croak out as she sat on the bed beside her. She pulled him close and kissed him – a most-undaughterly kiss, he sweet little tongue slipped past his teeth and into his mouth as one of her gentle hands caressed his cheek.

"Silly Daddy" she chided him gently. "You can't do anything with all those clothes on."

Thomas smiled at her – adorable, beautiful sexy Angel – and figured it was time he started contributing to the pleasure. "If you want the clothes off babydoll, why don't you get them off for me?"

Angel grinned impishly, moving closer. It was going better than she had ever dared dream – and she had dreamt of this moment, many, many times. There were lots of boys who'd wanted a date with Angel, lots who wanted to get into her pants – but to her, they were all losers. No one compared to her Daddy, who'd sacrificed so much to give her a good life. She stroked his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. "You need a shave Daddy, but I kinda like it. Now, about those clothes .... "

She fumbled a bit with the buttons on Thomas' shirt, her nervousness was evident. Angel was going to tease a bit, with every button she undid, she stroked his chest and kissed and nibbled behind his ears. He wondered how the hell his daughter knew that was a place he was particularly sensitive – his ears and neck?

He swung his legs onto the bed so Angel could tug them off – leaving only boxers and dark socks. The boxers followed after she rubbed his fly for a second – getting his cock to do a little happy dance for a second. Only the socks were left.

"You look like an actor out of a cheesy 70's porno movie, Daddy!" she chuckled.

"Hey, have a little respect for the old man!" he retorted, kicking off the socks.

She moved near him and he could feel her breath on his skin. "Oh, I have respect and love and desire and a bad case of the hornies for my old man!" she purred as she moved on top of her prone father. From where Angel was situated, it was easy to grab the naked breast – soft, round, full and his to take. He took her tit into his mouth and suckled the brown nipple.

"Ohhh, Daddeeeeee .... " Angel sighed, as her father finally broke the long-standing taboo between them. He was caressing her as a lover at long-last and she practically melted in his arms.

Thomas pulled the top of the nightgown to one side, now both breasts were out in the open. He touched the other one and suckled it as well, feeling his sexy daughter shiver at his touch.

"This little outfit is very sexy" he commented to her as she squirmed upwards, her panty-covered pussy rubbing his naked cock.

"I bought it with the birthday money Grams gave me!" she replied, her voice barely a whisper. "I hoped I could wear it for you some day, a day like this where we could be intimate and loving. More Daddy, please, I love what you're doing to me!"

Seeing his daughter's face contorted with lust was an overwhelming feeling for Thomas, he knew he would be able to recall it until the day he died. Her name was apt, he knew, for despite all her passionate sighs, she still had the face of an Angel.

But she had a body made for sin – they were way past that now, as she moved upwards on her father, Angel's smooth, flat tummy came into contact with his kissing lips. She had a navel ring, he'd never noticed it before. He pulled it between his fingers, it was a tiny silver trumpet.

"Where'd you get this honey?" he asked her.

Angel snickered at the memory. "Tia bought it for me – she said it's because I make her horny!" Angel groaned at the horrible pun.

Her father ran his hands over the smooth contours of her ass and legs. "She isn't the only one – God knows, I resisted this body long enough!"

Angel nuzzled her father's neck and murmured "God Daddy, you should have said something, anything, I would have come to your bed a lot sooner than this! All the time we wasted, my darling Daddy!" She reached down and grabbed his cock, with was already showing signs of growth.

"God Daddy, you're so virile. Why haven't you been out using this on all the sexy ladies in the neighborhood?" his daughter purred as she lovingly stroked his cock.

"Maybe I was just waiting for my sweet Angel – for the chance to make her mine!" Thomas groaned as she began arousing him.

"I'm always ready for you Daddy, always!" Angel flirted as she continued manipulating his staff. "But lots of my girlfriends say I have such a sexy daddy, you could've had half of them naked in here and blowing you, any time you wanted!"

"Really?" Thomas was incredulous, he certainly didn't think of himself as stud-like.

"Really Daddy – you're an artist and you sure don't look your age. Plus you've got that whole mystery-man thing going – heck, I bet you could even have found a mother-daughter combo, if you looked around."

All his daughter's sex-speak was arousing him, a fact which did not go unnoticed by the sexy teen. "Oho Daddy, having a mother and daughter turns you on, huh? Did you ever do it?"

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, young lady."

"A gentleman doesn't let his daughter play with his dick either!" Angel teased, giving his dick a squeeze. "C'mon Daddy, truth-time!"

Thomas found himself powerless to resist anything the little sexkitten wanted. He sighed as she stroked down towards his balls, then back up again. "No Princess, no mother & daughter for me – although I wasn't really looking. How about you?"

His daughter got a winsome, far-away look in her eyes. "No – not yet, anyway. Although I have this odd feeling about Tia and her mom. Her mom's a single parent, Tia doesn't date much and she's way too good at eating pussy."

Once again, Thomas' cock jumped in his daughter's caressing hand. "Oooh daddy, hearing about me and other girls turns you on, huh? We'll have to do something about that later on, but for now tiger, you're all mine!"

She moved over her father, letting her dark brown hair trail all over his skin. It was a sexual act that stimulated the horny parent, but when he saw her at the precipice of his cock – then looking at him with those doe-eyes of hers – Thomas nearly lost all control. Her mouth slipped over the head of his shaft, engulfing him in the sweet, wet warmth of her lips. She had her gentle hand cupping his balls, but her mouth and tongue were swirling to and fro, taking in full measure of his meaty cock.

He held her in place, hands running through her thick hair, as Angel bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She was talented, if he'd known what a good little fellatrix she was, he'd have been unable to resist all urges to take her to bed. Angel was skilled beyond his reckoning, Thomas felt his cock grow harder by the minute.

Angel was doing her level-best not to let her father see how petrified she was – but from the blissful smile on his face, her tongue was certainly pleasing him. Good, her Daddy deserved all the happiness she could provide – and she was going to be providing lots of happiness from this day on, if she had anything to say about it!

Man, my daddy sure has a thick, wonderful cock! Angel thought to herself as she continued sucking dick. It filled her mouth to capacity, she was trying hard not to choke, but she wasn't giving up now.

"Come here baby, let Daddy see you!" Thomas implored. She grinned and let her mouth come off his cock with a "Pop!" and moved close to her father.

"You truly are beautiful, do you know that?" Thomas smiled as he hefted one of her round tits in his hands, kissing and licking it gently. She shimmied out of the top, now wearing only the pink lacy panties and shoes.

"You make me feel beautiful Daddy, I feel so sexy and desirable, with you loving me like this!" Angel just let her mind drift into an erotic nirvana. Somehow, through the erotic fog, she sensed her father-lover was removing her panties, but she wasn't concerned, anything he wanted was fine with her.

Vaguely aware, still drifting, she felt his strong, yet gentle, hands part her thighs. He kissed each side sweetly, adoringly, then zeroed in on her dark brown bush. She was glad she kept it neat and trimmed – for there was no doubt in her mind about what Daddy was going to do next. He was going to eat her pussy – suck her clitty – and she knew it would send her over the edge.

Gingerly, Thomas pried the lips of her pussy open. It was just like her, pink and sweet, with a neat brown triangle on top. He rubbed at it for a moment, then in he went, his tongue darting this way and that, first flat, then he made it into a cylinder and blew gusts of air over her pussy and clit. From the loud shrieks that emanated from his daughter's lips, he was pretty sure she liked it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers